1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    Quote Lord Sidious
    Gonna have to be REAL careful around these here parts.
    No you dont, hiding is not the way.

Shine your truth and it can be transformed if it is off line.

When i met Jorr the first time He told me something that was the opposite of what I belived and understod.
    I kindly told him that I accepted his way of seeing it but it was not my way and it didnt fit to my knowledge of the subjekt.

I was very anoied and could not let it go.

Then it suddenly struck me...... he was absolutly right.

Speak your truth even if it is the opposite of what all others say/think/belive.

It takes kurage to speak ones truth and that is the warrior mission.

Namaste
    That was one of my little jokes.
    Lol

I was gonna reply you were not the shy type when it comes to posting your thoughts ... but thought it best coming from you

I even considered a few Star Wars images/messages ... but why take away from the "master".

Your deep insight on many topics is well appreciated.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

edina (29th March 2011), Lord Sidious (28th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

What a lovely and timely interview. What made it wonderful from my perspective was the way you conducted the interview Bill, so thank you sincerely for that. I greatly enjoyed watching the two of you converse and share perspectives on energy... beautiful really.

It bears to be spoken again, it's not about power being bad or dark, but the abuse of power.
    It's not about judgement but aknowlegement.
    It is all about learning, growing and evolving and it is unstoppable.
    Namaste Avalon Family~
    Di

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

Calz (28th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011), Yoda (29th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

yeah..Lucia Renee..I read her book,liked it but she "dismantled" just a iitle of the patriarchy,the outer edges of the architecture,not the root of it..

...again,it's about energetic architecture that goes VERY deep..there is an INSERTED IMBALANCE in the electron(male) and proton(female) spins..our reality has been literally ELECTRIFIED by negative ET interference that lead to this split in the human psyche and it's male dominated mentality and function and socieities support of patriarchal behaviours..the electron overpowers the proton at the very deepest particle level of our hologram,an UNNATURAL state of affairs leading to energetic vampirism and resulting in over mentalisation and control through force..the patriarchy..."charles" type philiosophies result..survival of the fittest in a dog eat dog world...it is NOT Lucia or anyone else in particular that is "dismantling" the patriarchy,it is the universes intention to do so as the balance is being reset,it is being done through all of us,some more than others though ..and wether or not you comply determines wether or not you get to enjoy the balancing ride in this hologram

If you are going to go around apologising for this negative ET holographic insert in to the very physics of our hologram that has resulted in this masculine/electron dominance and damaged psyche of humanity then you may just as well apologise to EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING..apologise to every MALE,FEMALE and to every particle for ,at some level we have all agreed to be part of this hologram and agreed to allow the ET invasion of the physics of this game

MEN HAVE BEEN JUST AS DAMAGED AS WOMAN BY THE PATRIARCHAL HOLOGRAPHIC INSERT.

the balance is returning...the zero-point field which contains both the electron and proton in perfect harmony and balance is coming back....until now it hasn't been possible to have TRUE SACRED UNION,twin flame coupling etc because our hologram would not support that,,and it also has not been possible to have TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT because the physics of our hologram would not ALLOW that...the artificial "oneness" that so many claim to be in will be exposed for the trap it is soon enough and TRUE ONENESS will once again be possible in this hologram as it will allow true electron/proton balance..resulting in the neutral field of TRUE ONENESS...in the meanwhile watch as the "no-ego" so-called "enlightened ones" and their followers go through some pretty severe reality checks

I haven't listened to this interview yet,but my thanks to Bill for doing it
    Last edited by shiva777; 28th March 2011 at 19:46.

6. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i would like to extend my sypathies to everyone's gold fishes for being kept the way they have been... l

Last edited by lightblue; 28th March 2011 at 20:37.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

edina (29th March 2011), K626 (28th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi Bill,

Great interview, contributions!, thanks, here is a few remarks.

We have been divided for years, masculine, feminine, ying, yang, negative, positive, is it an opportune time to write on a subject using ancient Indian Chakra Energies? yes!, I would think so!, but will it have an impact on our world...?

I mean the Financial World that is run, still, by the Patriarchy, hmm!, will they buy in this type of philosophy? Not sure! Personally, I would gladly hope so!

Do one buy in the Galactic Federation as mentioned in the video, if we do, we would need to be in with the good ET, otherwise, from Anton Parks works, the Gina-Abul were patriarchal as possible, but this is a point of view of an author.

And on the Industrial level, the administrative systems within corporations are based on military construct (patriarchy), we have work to do here!

Hopefully, this philosophy will take hold in developed Nations, but, it will, unfortunately, be a different story in undeveloped Nations.

I think that there were abuses on both sides for ages. And if reincarnation is truth, we were born on different sexes for ages, and if Karma is truth, we have been paying all of us for ages also.

My blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 29th March 2011 at 13:25.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

edina (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), Sierra (30th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Lucia reminds me of two of my long time friends who are both spiritual teachers/counselors, artists and published authors. Their subject: the Divine Feminine and Healing the Gap between male and female. Both are very similar to Lucia in their talks and I could have been listening to either one of them speaking as her interview progressed.

I have had many wonderful arguments with them over the 30 years I've known them both. My perspective on the "patriarchy" is a bit different from theirs AND from Lucia's. They all are self-styled women's rights proponents and that is not something I am overly fond of. Not that I'm against women being treated fairly but quite often women's rights activists or proponents are anti men, whether or not they CLAIM they are not judging but just stating facts.

I detected this almost subconscious and unacknowledged hostility or enmity towards men in Lucia's interview. She seems to be loving and accepting and said multiple times that she was not judging men. I don't believe that. Not that it matters because we all judge others all the time. But if you're putting yourself across as one thing and it doesn't ring true, then there could be a bit of a disparity between what you say and how you actually feel. That unacknowledged resentment can color your views and this crusade to make others aware of the evils of the patriarchy will be imbalanced.

One of the times I detected some very subtle disdain for males was when she said "I have had very few incarnations as a man". It felt to me like she was saying it as something that was a relief to her or that she was proud of. Another time was when she said that women are more equipped to lead because they are more capable of wielding power in a balanced way. I completely disagree with that statement and I think it indicates great prejudice and bias.

Another statement of which I took note was when she said something about men either being macho or the type who would buy roses everyday. I have a husband who is so far beyond macho that the term macho is a weak one to describe him, but he used to bring me roses at LEAST 4 days a week until I got sick of always having to be dealing with dead flowers. When he stopped buying flowers at my request he then switched to Beanie Babies! So now I'm stuck with boxes and boxes of beanie babies. My point being that a man who is very manly can still be silly and romantic. I'm convinced that he just happens to love funny little stuffed animals and I am a good excuse for him to buy them. LOL

Lucia does frequently state that it's all about balance. With that I agree and I find this emphasis on the evils of the male dominated society to be completely out of balance with ACTUAL balance. The fight against a thing can increase its power and the emphasis on male versus female is just another game in the duality which both sides perpetuate. Women are also controllers and manipulators. Their methods are more insidious and subtle but still extremely powerful. Women have used men for eons for their own purposes and because males actually have a stronger sexual desire for women it gives women more control to manipulate them to fulfill their wishes.

Even in long ago predominantly matriarchal tribes or societies the women in control most frequently used men to do the jobs they didn't want to do themselves. Often in a society that might be thought to be matriarchal the queen or ruling woman was mainly a figurehead and controlled by a man or men. So it cannot be said that a society or tribe is either controlled by a matriarchy or a patriarchy. Male dominated societies may be more overt and dominant but a female in charge will still be pulling strings and manipulating in any way she can.

Perhaps as a woman Lucia might want to consider apologizing for manipulating and using men which women have been doing since the beginning of life here on earth. Personally I will not be apologizing for anything. I always have compassion for anyone who is mistreated, male, female or child. To emphasize one group or gender over another only adds to the imbalance in my opinion.

For over 30 years I have been hearing that the male dominated paradigm is ending imminently. I gave up listening to that prediction a long time ago. No one knows that things are going to change radically in 2012. Change is a constant and I will be very surprised to see something huge take place on 12/21/2012 or any other particular date people like to use as THE date for huge changes to occur. We are gradually evolving and/or devolving as the balance continues to shift in the duality from light to dark dominant, male to female dominant. A neutral position is the power position. Dwelling upon either side of the duality increases the energy of it's opposite.

I sincerely hope that women activists are not successful in emasculating all the real men, although I think they must believe it would make them happy. If we ever live in a world where chaos reigns (even more than it does now) I, for one, will be extremely grateful to have a strong, powerful, unafraid MAN at my side to protect me and help me. Men and women are not the same and would be wise to not try to be "equal". We each have our strengths and weaknesses. I do not want to be a man but I love them a LOT! Men are awesome!

When we leave this human body either through death or out of body travel there is no gender necessary. We are powerful beings, not powerful men or women although one could assume either form if a gender form was desired. Even on the lower astral the only reason one assumes a male or female form is to engage in a particular game or agenda or they could be stuck in a trap or an illusion that they are still a being with a gender. Only here in 3D do we need male and female. So dwelling on male versus female is a rather low or slow vibrational frequency, in my opinion.

I do agree that the interview was well done by Bill. Naturally most people will think Lucia is helping, because women who come across as loving, intelligent and spiritually aware are particularly successful in convincing people to believe their message is an evolved spiritual message. But just as one must be wary when travelling on other dimensions and interacting with beings who seem to be all light and love, it would be advisable to take more than one look at those here on earth who seem to be more spiritually aware. I would also remind people that Lucia is a Buddhist monk and will have the Buddhist philosophy and agenda coloring her spiritual perspectives.

Nancy

11. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

000 (1st April 2011), bilko (29th March 2011), Bill Ryan (28th March 2011), Bluewool (29th March 2011), Calz (29th March 2011), Chuck (3rd May 2011), Deega (28th March 2011), eaglespirit (28th March 2011), edina (29th March 2011), Ella (29th March 2011), Equinox (28th March 2011), Gardener (29th March 2011), granny (5th April 2011), Hervé (28th March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (29th March 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (29th March 2011), John Parslow (29th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (28th March 2011), K626 (28th March 2011), lastmimzy (7th April 2011), Limor Wolf (4th April 2011), Lord Sidious (28th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), Mad Hatter (29th March 2011), modwiz (29th March 2011), ovis (28th March 2011), panopticon (29th March 2011), Professor (29th March 2011), Reinhard (31st March 2011), sepia (30th March 2011), shiva777 (28th March 2011), taliesin (29th March 2011), Tane Mahuta (4th May 2011), ThePythonicCow (29th March 2011), TigerLilly (1st April 2011), ViralSpiral (29th March 2011), yaksuit (28th March 2011), Yoda (29th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Lucia reminds me of two of my long time friends who are both spiritual teachers/counselors, artists and published authors. Their subject: the Divine Feminine and Healing the Gap between male and female. Both are very similar to Lucia in their talks and I could have been listening to either one of them speaking as her interview progressed.

I have had many wonderful arguments with them over the 30 years I've known them both. My perspective on the "patriarchy" is a bit different from theirs AND from Lucia's. They all are self-styled women's rights proponents and that is not something I am overly fond of. Not that I'm against women being treated fairly but quite often women's rights activists or proponents are anti men, whether or not they CLAIM they are not judging but just stating facts.

I detected this almost subconscious and unacknowledged hostility or enmity towards men in Lucia's interview. She seems to be loving and accepting and said multiple times that she was not judging men. I don't believe that. Not that it matters because we all judge others all the time. But if you're putting yourself across as one thing and it doesn't ring true, then there could be a bit of a disparity between what you say and how you actually feel. That unacknowledged resentment can color your views and this crusade to make others aware of the evils of the patriarchy will be imbalanced.

One of the times I detected some very subtle disdain for males was when she said "I have had very few incarnations as a man". It felt to me like she was saying it as something that was a relief to her or that she was proud of. Another time was when she said that women are more equipped to lead because they are more capable of wielding power in a balanced way. I completely disagree with that statement and I think it indicates great prejudice and bias.

Another statement of which I took note was when she said something about men either being macho or the type who would buy roses everyday. I have a husband who is so far beyond macho that the term macho is a weak one to describe him, but he used to bring me roses at LEAST 4 days a week until I got sick of always having to be dealing with dead flowers. When he stopped buying flowers at my request he then switched to Beanie Babies! So now I'm stuck with boxes and boxes of beanie babies. My point being that a man who is very manly can still be silly and romantic. I'm convinced that he just happens to love funny little stuffed animals and I am a good excuse for him to buy them. LOL

Lucia does frequently state that it's all about balance. With that I agree and I find this emphasis on the evils of the male dominated society to be completely out of balance with ACTUAL balance. The fight against a thing can increase its power and the emphasis on male versus female is just another game in the duality which both sides perpetuate. Women are also controllers and manipulators. Their methods are more insidious and subtle but still extremely powerful. Women have used men for eons for their own purposes and because males actually have a stronger sexual desire for women it gives women more control to manipulate them to fulfill their wishes.

Even in long ago predominantly matriarchal tribes or societies the women in control most frequently used men to do the jobs they didn't want to do themselves. Often in a society that might be thought to be matriarchal the queen or ruling woman was mainly a figurehead and controlled by a man or men. So it cannot be said that a society or tribe is either controlled by a matriarchy or a patriarchy. Male dominated societies may be more overt and dominant but a female in charge will still be pulling strings and manipulating in any way she can.

Perhaps as a woman Lucia might want to consider apologizing for manipulating and using men which women have been doing since the beginning of life here on earth. Personally I will not be apologizing for anything. I always have compassion for anyone who is mistreated, male, female or child. To emphasize one group or gender over another only adds to the imbalance in my opinion.

For over 30 years I have been hearing that the male dominated paradigm is ending imminently. I gave up listening to that prediction a long time ago. No one knows that things are going to change radically in 2012. Change is a constant and I will be very surprised to see something huge take place on 12/21/2012 or any other particular date people like to use as THE date for huge changes to occur. We are gradually evolving and/or devolving as the balance continues to shift in the duality from light to dark dominant, male to female dominant. A neutral position is the power position. Dwelling upon either side of the duality increases the energy of it's opposite.

I sincerely hope that women activists are not successful in emasculating all the real men, although I think they must believe it would make them happy. If we ever live in a world where chaos reigns (even more than it does now) I, for one, will be extremely grateful to have a strong, powerful, unafraid MAN at my side to protect me and help me. Men and women are not the same and would be wise to not try to be "equal". We each have our strengths and weaknesses. I do not want to be a man but I love them a LOT! Men are awesome!

When we leave this human body either through death or out of body travel there is no gender necessary. We are powerful beings, not powerful men or women although one could assume either form if a gender form was desired. Even on the lower astral the only reason one assumes a male or female form is to engage in a particular game or agenda or they could be stuck in a trap or an illusion that they are still a being with a gender. Only here in 3D do we need male and female. So dwelling on male versus female is a rather low or slow vibrational frequency, in my opinion.

I do agree that the interview was well done by Bill. Naturally most people will think Lucia is helping, because women who come across as loving, intelligent and spiritually aware are particularly successful in convincing people to believe their message is an evolved spiritual message. But just as one must be wary when travelling on other dimensions and interacting with beings who seem to be all light and love, it would be advisable to take more than one look at those here on earth who seem to be more spiritually aware. I would also remind people that Lucia is a Buddhist monk and will have the Buddhist philosophy and agenda coloring her spiritual perspectives.

Nancy
    A totally wonderful reply! - for which the thanks button is grossly inadequate.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

edina (29th March 2011), lastmimzy (7th April 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), NancyV (28th March 2011), NewFounderHome (29th March 2011), Nortreb (29th March 2011), Professor (29th March 2011), regaks (7th April 2011), SKAWF (30th March 2011), Yoda (29th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Talking Re: Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene

Lucia, Bill thanks a lot for all the efforts made.

It is really hard to be subtle these days, and if I scan between the words I feel the sincerity of harts.
    There are two points of view or sides to this. From the absolute point there is no masculine/feminine.
    And from the relative point of view we encompass both. Whether I am man or a woman in this or past life, I acknowledge the lessons that power and the misuse of it gave me throughout these incarnations M/F, for it opened my eyes. And where I as person was/am accountable I will take responsibility. To see that I missed the point and change perspective.

The brilliance is that the way out is the forgiving and the acknowledging that it is already so. Really glad you interviewed a mystic this time Bill.

We definitely need more of that.

Love and Kindness.

Ovis
    Last edited by ovis; 28th March 2011 at 22:25.
    The Universe is Mental...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ovis For This Post:

Lord Sidious (28th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), Yoda (29th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

I like Lucia and I like they way she embodies a cool synthesis between the spiritual and the burdens of womanhood...

Here's another woman I greatly admire..(Not for the weak hearted)..

5 parts the rest on Utubular...

Last edited by K626; 28th March 2011 at 22:31.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

17. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (29th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Its a two way street, I have suffered mentally, emotionally, physically at the hands of women including my late mother whom I love very deeply.
    I accept that it is my karma.
    I was probably getting paid back for past life actions.
    There is no person in my life (past and present) male or female that I would not be happy to see and they would be pleased to see me.

I have no problem with personally extending love and accepting that women have been mistreated in the past and present by men in general.
    I have no difficulty in apologizing for any offense I have give anyone male or female.

When I was a child, in Scottish Culture women were venerated, respected, highly thought of, the mistress of the house, first teacher for the child.
    Men stood up when women entered the room tipped their hats opened doors and more.
    Now Im afraid to open a door for a woman or be protective in case I get accused of being patronizing which would be the furthest thing from my mind,
    Its natural for me, my early conditioning.

I honestly think that the media has a lot to answer for in the downgrading of women.
    Their sexuality is used to sell every kind of product.
    Music videos are soft porn.
    Its not enough to be a good singer with a good song, it has to be the total package, which is disposable.
    Respect has gone for both men and women.
    Women are rarely feminine now, men rarely, truly male, both need to support each other not be in competition.
    As far as spirituality goes we are a soul which is neither male or female yet both.
    So within us individually we need to balance the male and female energies to bring out the best in us..

Chris
    I stole a lot of my best ideas from women.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (29th March 2011), NancyV (28th March 2011), sepia (30th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Bill,

Thanks for this, I have been looking forward to watching it.

xt

21. The Following User Says Thank You to taliesin For This Post:

Yoda (29th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #52
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Ok so i thought i would put away my preconceived ideas and judgement about the video and issue and watch it.

I think it will help intelligent discussion if i explain that as a man i was slightly afraid of being or asked to be demasculinized if that is the right word.
    Also being blamed for past abuse to women that i have never met.
    Also that i might see men here putting on their pinnies so to speak.

I like the fact that Lucia started off by saying there is no judgement and it is all about balance, this was my green light for watching the rest of the video, which i am doing now.

Ok, 20 minute in and i am starting to realize the importance of keeping in mind that this is not personal, it is based on society as a structure not aimed at individuals. I am firmly of the belief that Bad people do Bad things and that one gender should not be blamed for those bad people.

I think i should point out that i am not an advocate of equality here, not in the way they teach nowadays. Men and Women are not equal neither in body, subtle body or role. A man could never replace a mother in my view same as a woman could not replace a father ( we are talking on mass here not individual cases ). It is my belief that men and women are good at different things and they meet somewhere in the middle. I'm not talking about cooking, cleaning and car mechanics, i'm talking about broader thinks.

I can't imagine falling in love with a woman that was not feminine and that had exactly the same skill set as me. That is another man in a woman's body and vice versa of course.

I hope we can progress past these points otherwise i see little hope for this thread, not a threat but an observation. We love our mothers and fathers for different reasons, we love our same sex friends for different reasons than the different sex friends that we are intimate with or paired too.

Bill made an excellent observation that men are stumbling around not really knowing how to be, he added masculine.
    And that they are looking for a woman to help them with that.

Immediately i got the image that it could not be any other way, the helping part that is. We live in a universe of duality so it would make sense to me; great sense that men and women were given different attributes, different ways of expressing themselves so when they come together they are complete or in balance. Lucia herself said that women come from the lower chakras and men from the upper, together we have balance.

forming an early thought now about men coming from the mind and not the heart, not knowing how to be and so reverting to base instincts. Not an excuse for violence but a subtle explanation of sorts, kind of.

Realizing another fear now released. That unplugging the patriarchy meant a return to the matriarchy.

Good Lucia said " We have different gifts, we have different skillsets". At 043:10
    Right, hmm, Bill letting some supposedly unjugemental comments slide a little.
    I also found it alarming that there was no manual for men, that they are expected to use humility and oneness and ask to read the wife's book for some pointers because it was written to empower women.
    Ok, remembering about it not being personal.

Also interesting that Lucia doesn't recall being incarnated as a man but mostly as different women so in her own admission has no reference as to how men should react.

Listen to your heart, good advice from Lucia.
    Ok good
    Yeah, very nice interview Bill you exceeded yourself there.
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

Calz (29th March 2011), DianeKJ (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), NancyV (29th March 2011), SKAWF (30th March 2011), ViralSpiral (29th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #53
    Inelia

I can see that there is a lot of reaction to the male/female configuration. Who is more powerful, who is more worthy, more able, who did what to whom.

Nancy, with regard your post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post185974

I can assure you, knowing Lucia personally, that when she states there is no judgment, she means it. There was no mention that more chaos was needed, only that women were chaos and men where structure, that both are needed.

The statement of apology from Bill, did trigger some big energies of defense on many people, both men and women. - But this was Bill's, not Lucia's input.

Also, the emasculation of men, this is not what the interview even touches on. Do you know that the most famous and most heartfelt love poems were written by men? Men are the heart center, and it was ripped (and still is) from boys and men, so that they can't even go where feelings lie.

A man who is fully heartcentered, is strong. He is able to protect, nourish and fall deeply in love. No fear.

This book is about the patriarchal male conditioning in ALL OF US men and women, in fact, the book is about a woman, Lucia, looking at HER male conditioning. Her next book looks at the patriarchal female conditioning. And I can assure you that when she is interviewed about that, she will be accused of being a woman hater and of judging women
    Last edited by Inelia; 29th March 2011 at 01:40.

25. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

astrid (3rd April 2011), Calz (29th March 2011), DianeKJ (29th March 2011), edina (29th March 2011), FutureLeFunk (1st April 2011), Gardener (29th March 2011), granny (5th April 2011), Hervé (29th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (29th March 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), Mad Hatter (29th March 2011), meeradas (29th March 2011), modwiz (29th March 2011), NancyV (29th March 2011), Professor (29th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011), steven69 (29th March 2011), ViralSpiral (29th March 2011), wegge (29th March 2011), Yoda (29th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Lucia brings up a lot of good points about energy and power, service to others as opposed to service to self.

I also agree with NancyV previous posts that there could be a subtle vibe of men vs. women, if we chose to look at it this way- which will throw us of track if we slide down that slippery slope.

I think we can all safely agree that it doesn't really matter whether or not we happen to inhabit a male or female form at this time... we ALL have a lot of work to do and some huge issues to be brought to light in the very near future. If we didn't have this work, we probably wouldn't be here right now. Just my opinion though.

-Di
    Last edited by DianeKJ; 29th March 2011 at 01:19.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

Calz (29th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011), Yoda (29th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

The first time that I heard Lucia speak was during an earlier interview which I watched on the Conscious Media Network. This excellent interview that I just now completed, has really planted an interest within me to investigate her work further.

Bill, your interview questions stemmed partially from the Project Camelot and Avalon work that you have done, but also straight from your own heart and soul. Your questions were excellent.

The pendulum swing on this thread is nothing short of astounding. I sense no extremes when Lucia speaks. I don't interpret what she said as any sort of societal upheaval. What she is describing, IMO, is an upheaval of the heart. We are beginning to understand how to live from the heart and not the mind.

I'm really looking forward to her book.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Calz (29th March 2011), meeradas (29th March 2011), Sierra (30th March 2011), transitionalman (29th March 2011), Yoda (29th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Hopefully this is "on-topic" enough to generate some interest here.

This may be a good barometer of sorts to witness the Feminine starting to manifest in the physical (or not).

Lawsuit respresenting 1.5 million women goes to Supreme Court vs one of the major corporations:

Wal-Mart sex-bias case could have wide impact

High court to decide whether women can band together against retailer

The nation's highest court will hear arguments Tuesday in a case pitting employee rights advocates against corporate America, and the outcome could have a sweeping impact on working women and the work world at large.

The Supreme Court will hear arguments in a gender discrimination case against retailing behemoth Wal-Mart over pay and promotions for some 1.5 million female employees, current and former, dating to 1998. At issue is whether this large group of women should be allowed to proceed with a suit en masse.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42250811...iness-careers/

*** adding 2nd link which offers more history ***

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/29/sco...ex.html?hpt=T2

*** adding news from 1st day in court ***

No verdict until June but it would appear from this that corporations still "rule" the world:

The Supreme Court's conservative majority didn't appear impressed Tuesday with plaintiffs' arguments that more than 1 million female Wal-Mart workers, past and present, should be able to accuse the retailer of discrimination in one class-action lawsuit, CNN senior legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said.

Though a ruling isn't expected until late June, the justices' reactions during oral arguments might portend a defeat for six plaintiffs who want to band with employees from across the country and make their accusations in a single, massive trial, Toobin said.

"I thought it was a very good day in court for Wal-Mart, and I would not be at all surprised if the whole case were thrown out after listening to the justices today,” Toobin said on "CNN Newsroom."

The Supreme Court is deciding whether the original lawsuit, in which six female Wal-Mart workers allege systemic discrimination in which the retailer paid women less than men and gave women fewer promotions, can be given class-action status.

A decision to allow such a large suit, with nearly 1.6 million potential plaintiffs, would represent an enormous litigation risk for Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Should Wal-Mart lose such a suit, it could face tens of billions of dollars in damages.

But the Supreme Court's conservative justices appeared skeptical of arguments for allowing a class action, Toobin said.

Both sides concede that Wal-Mart has official policies barring discrimination against women and listing diversity as an important value, Toobin said.

"What the plaintiffs' lawyers were saying (Tuesday) was that that policy was so vague that it gave local, individual store managers the opportunity to discriminate against women," Toobin said. "The more conservative justices on the court were saying, 'Well, if that’s the case, how can you try them all together? Because each store had a different set of circumstances. How can you do a class action when the policy is a fair one, a good one, and it’s only the individuals who were possibly discriminated against?'"

A decision to allow a class-action suit might lead Wal-Mart to try to settle the case to get the "enormous risk off its books," Toobin said.

"But after today, I think Wal-Mart will be a lot less willing to settle, because it looks like much or all of the case may be thrown out by what is an increasingly conservative Supreme Court," Toobin said.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/29...l-mart/?hpt=C2
    Last edited by Calz; 30th March 2011 at 01:34. Reason: adding 2nd link (later a 3rd)

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

M6* (1st October 2013)

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Your entire reply was awesome. Thank-you, NancyV
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

M6* (1st October 2013), NancyV (29th March 2011)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

As with any information, it will always be subject to judgement and perception.
    I really enjoyed the interview, and since books have been the "university of and for the soul", I look forward to yet another window of opportunity to learn.

Nancy, I loved your response and now have more insight. Thank you for sharing.
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

edina (29th March 2011), NancyV (29th March 2011)

36. Link to Post #59
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Another time was when she said that women are more equipped to lead because they are more capable of wielding power in a balanced way. I completely disagree with that statement and I think it indicates great prejudice and bias....
    The fight against a thing can increase its power and the emphasis on male versus female is just another game in the duality which both sides perpetuate. Women are also controllers and manipulators. Their methods are more insidious and subtle but still extremely powerful. Women have used men for eons for their own purposes and because males actually have a stronger sexual desire for women it gives women more control to manipulate them to fulfill their wishes.
    Thank you NancyV,
    Having been manipulated by certain women.
    Having seen my step son manipulated to the point of suicide. He is a strapping young lad whose missus used the line 'go on hit me' as a means of antagonising a response. To his credit he never did, even though she beat him regularly and would take their children away for weeks at a time only calling when she had run out of money.

I appreciate your remarks.

It is difficult for a male to make a statement on feminist positions without sounding disingenuous or being taken to task over them. I have been a long time supporter of the feminist movements attempts at gaining equality of pay, conditions and employment.
    When Lucia said that women were better equipped to lead I laughed.
    Not at the statement but rather at the nature of the statement!
    Surely it is not a question of which gender?
    That thinking simply reinforces the artificial dichotomies doesn't it?

Lastly I laughed long and hard at: "it's not a book, it's a mystical experience."
    There's a sales pitch if ever I heard one!

Love, peace, brown rice, soya sauce, the wickered witch is a cabbage patch kid.

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

aroundthetable (29th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (29th March 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), NancyV (10th April 2011), TigerLilly (1st April 2011), ViralSpiral (29th March 2011)

38. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

When it comes to personal behaviour and spiritual standards, gender plays no part. There a good men and women and there are quite frankly, morons in both genders. Being a women is no fast track ticket to spirituality, right behaviour, kindness etc is.

And while i'm at it!!!!

She misqouted the vedas a couple of times ( as so many 'new age' researchers do). Firstly she said the cycle of the Kali yuga is coming to an end, it is not, there are another 425,000 years left. Secondly, she said Jnana ( knowledge) is higher than Bhakti (love). But the conclusion of the vedas is that at the end of the path of knowledge lies love, therefore Bhakti (path of love) is higher than Jnana (path of knowledge).

For my own feelings regarding the vid/interview, there was nothing new, more confusion from the confused. Another new age diy pitch. Sorry for any offence, that is just my opinion.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aroundthetable For This Post:

ann444 (29th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (29th March 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), M6* (1st October 2013), Maria Stade (29th March 2011), NancyV (10th April 2011), ulli (29th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast