+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The "Allies of Humanity" Briefings

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The "Allies of Humanity" Briefings

Hi all,

I've come across this website called alliesofhumanity.org.

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/the-...of-contact.php

I've been reading it and am not really sure what to make of this.
    Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Teo

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Arthen For This Post:

Beloved (29th March 2011), christian (23rd December 2011), delfine (23rd December 2011), efields (23rd December 2011), Jeffrey (23rd December 2011), Matthew (11th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: The "Allies of Humanity" Briefings

I'll chime in here and bear witness.
    I came accross these a few years ago and they have always resonated clearly for me.
    These "Allies" seem to be gentle friends on the path of wisdom with no agenda.
    They were sent here by their peoples to merely observe our situation closeup for a few years.
    Turns out they had to flee for safety reasons.
    Compassion seems to be their motivation in choosing to share their observations of our situation.
    In their own history they faced a predicament much like ours today and lost their freedom to outside influences, having to fight very hard to regain it.
    They have carefully outlined what they term "the intervention" currently underway by various "ET collectives".
    They encourage us to awaken further to our innate human capacity for Knowledge as our best defense in face of this "manipulation".
    I definately encourage the serious seekers amongst us to study this material.

To that end I include a link here to "book 2" which is only available via purchase.
    Book 1 is available for free at their site.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lbwdepvzukpdwia
    Last edited by Blueskywalking; 28th March 2011 at 07:39.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

christian (23rd December 2011), efields (23rd December 2011), Jeffrey (23rd December 2011), RAKMEiSTER (28th March 2011), sunflower (31st March 2011), The Arthen (28th March 2011), TraineeHuman (23rd December 2011), wondering (7th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Meadowlark's Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished reading the book yesterday and found a lot of it ringed really true with me. It also lines up with the information we’re getting from a lot different sources.

George Kavassilas has recently spoken about even the ETs he thought were friendly, he now believes have been manipulating him (other than those in higher dimensions that he believes truly have his best interest at heart.)

One interview was with Kerry on March 9 here: http://projectcamelotproductions.com...-radio-hp.html

Steven Hawking said last year said we should be very wary of any aliens contacting us because they could be looking to conquer and colonize.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Spa...ry?id=10478157

This is exactly what the book said about those aliens that are first involved with contact. Truly spiritual aliens do not want to interfere with our growth at this point while we are developing.

It also seems in line with what Duncan O’Finioan said on his blog on Exotica radio the other day. http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dun...k-mission.html

In the book, the Allies say there are groups of aliens competing over who will have control of us, and that's what Duncan said. Just like the book, he said they don’t want to destroy us, just control us and get us to sacrifice our sovereignty. It’s not really done through technology, but through manipulation and mental powers (that we have too but have not yet developed.)

I found interesting the 4 main ways they said ETs self-interested ETs gain influence in our world. (p. 8-12, 19)

1. Influence people in authority-- enticing them with power.
    2. “Pacification program”-- manipulating religious influences. They say religion humanity’s greatest strength, but also a weakness-- because most of us are not yet sophisticated enough to distinguish a truly spiritual voice in a heavenly realm from one of self-interested ETs posing as an uplifting one. Also, they’ll target different religious or spiritual groups differently, based on their different ideals.
    3. Get people comfortable with the idea of the ET presence.
    4. Interbreeding-- for the stamina of hybrids to live in our environment and to create allegiance.

I must say that everything they said seems to make sense. Although the message is pretty disturbing, it is also hopeful and I think very important at this time.

The Allies make us realize the value of true wisdom, and to not be intimidated into thinking that because some ET race has higher technology or even much higher intelligence. Intelligence does NOT necessarily equal wisdom. Because we see the value of true wisdom, the Allies say, “They do not see its value... In this, humanity as a whole is more advanced than they are.” (p. 14)

The Allies point out how these self-interested ET races don’t understand the importance of freedom because they don’t have it themselves, and some have even been convinced they’re helping us. They say our freedom and our future are at stake, and that we should cherish that freedom and be willing to fight for it!

It also made clear how there are forces for good that are our Allies-- BOTH in our universe and with higher dimensional beings, "the Unseen Ones"-- what we would refer to as angels-- who are supporting us and wanting us to fight for our freedom also.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Meadowlark For This Post:

christian (23rd December 2011), crosby (31st March 2011), efields (23rd December 2011), Jeffrey (23rd December 2011), Matthew (11th June 2021), pharoah21 (1st April 2011), sunflower (31st March 2011), Tane Mahuta (26th December 2011), The Arthen (1st May 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Wow, thanks alot for the replies. Haven't been back here in awhile coz of "old epoch" schedules.

very educational. thanks so much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Arthen For This Post:

efields (23rd December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Here is a video of Marshall Summers talking about the "Allies of Humanity and below that is a link to the actual message. The message itself is pretty long but once you get started it is hard to stop.

I think this is something everyone should listen to as there is much here that people could learn from! We are already part of the "Greater Community" but most people do not know it yet!

This has been around for a few years now but somehow it seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle so thanks for bringing it back to life on PA.

https://youtube.com/user/luisart2...19/RW1J6H9njtk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

efields (23rd December 2011), Jeffrey (23rd December 2011), Matthew (11th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

we have UFOs over the area where I live on a regular basis. they are not intrusive; show a sense of humour; and basically just surveil. I think the timing of their arrival indicates their intentions, that is, we are messing up our planet and could potentially destroy it. Human beings never get the point that we are the threat not the other way around.
    Last edited by 161803398; 2nd May 2011 at 00:13.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

efields (23rd December 2011), PHARAOH (2nd May 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I´ll bump this one a bit: I am interested in your thoughts whether this message would refer somewhat partially to the war over souls that Duncan O´Finioan refers to? The message being that we might be even more a sleep than we ever thought of - not just our wordily government messing with us, but that they in fact are influenced and messed by otherworldly parties with this "seemingly benevolent invasion"?

UT

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

efields (23rd December 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    I´ll bump this one a bit: I am interested in your thoughts whether this message would refer somewhat partially to the war over souls that Duncan O´Finioan refers to? The message being that we might be even more a sleep than we ever thought of - not just our wordily government messing with us, but that they in fact are influenced and messed by otherworldly parties with this "seemingly benevolent invasion"?

UT
    War over souls you said? Have you read War In Heaven by Kyle Griffith?
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...heaven-III.htm

16. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Kalamos (22nd November 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Funny but that thought used to cross my mind to be fearful, however, fear is what they feed on, so I will have Faith in God/Source to guide us through this.
    when i read this long message, I didn't feel spiritually connected and if this ws for the purpose of csting doubt, then as far as me, it didn't work. i am going by gut instinct and listening to the inner voice. I get a connections when it's real, and none when it's not. i guess that is what they meant about feeling when things are true.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Kalamos (22nd November 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

This book " War In Heaven" has nearly destroyed me some time ago.
    The information indeed might be dangerous sometimes, especially when it's not proven.
    That is actually what has brought me up then, I just question the whole book for credibility.
    If the book is credible then the humanity has no chance to get out of this whole stuff.
    I do not believe it!
    What am I coming up with is:
    Can I be happy? For when I am happy I am easily and eagerly make other lives shine brighter.
    It feels good in my heart. I know that heart does not lie, then that must be good.
    There are so many infos out there. The only question is: does it make your heart sing?
    Coming backto the book, you know in my point of view it is quite dangerous for it cuts us away from our heart. That is my thoughts!

Nickolai

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Kalamos (22nd November 2013), muxfolder (23rd December 2011), TraineeHuman (23rd December 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

I just happened upon this material this past month; I was not aware there was a thread on it here. In my opinion, it's not fear mongering and I don't see anything dangerous about following it's advisements. I have only read book one though.

Let's break this down. Short and sweet.

There are two main possibilities here (or some mixture), and two subcategories regarding what we choose to do with the information/advice.

1) The information is entirely true.

Now we can do one of two things:

a. Take to heart the encouragements/suggestions.

b. Disregard their counsel.

2) The information is completely false.

Again, we could be mindful of the advice or disregard it either way.

Even if the information is false, it wouldn't hurt to effectuate the advice therein. They are saying that there are manipulative, conniving, selfish forces in the world. Recognize that. Build up your mental facilities, cultivate righteous discernment, and respect life. Don't take freedom for granted. Love the planet and take responsibility for your own salvation. Take responsibility. Seek a higher Knowledge. Don't be naive to the fact that intelligent life exists beyond earth. Furthermore, advanced technology doesn't necessarily correlate with spiritual maturation. This is the nuts and bolts of the advice. Albeit it is channeled material, that doesn't undermine the wisdom of the suggestions in the message (at least not for me.)

Quote The power of truth is the greatest power in the universe. It has the power to free. It has the power to enlighten. And it has the power to give strength and confidence to those who need it.
    Yes, the material is cautionary but it is not a fatalist omen. It's also a message of hope and encouragement. Don't be quick to trust alien influence. Have faith in your potential to do what right for humanity's sake—for this beautiful planet. Throw away self-pity.

To quote a Zen proverb:

Quote Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark.
    We can grow together, on this planet as a people, and attune to Higher ambitions. That's the glasses I read the material through. I enjoyed it and would recommend the read.

Thanks,

Vivek
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 23rd December 2011 at 03:50. Reason: grammar and the like

22. Link to Post #12
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    This book " War In Heaven" has nearly destroyed me some time ago.
    The information indeed might be dangerous sometimes, especially when it's not proven.
    That is actually what has brought me up then, I just question the whole book for credibility.
    If the book is credible then the humanity has no chance to get out of this whole stuff.
    I do not believe it!
    Of course, you shouldn't believe everything you read. But still there is some good info in that book and that's why I recommended to read it. Well, gotta admit it blew me away too.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

efields (23rd December 2011), Kalamos (22nd November 2013), wondering (7th June 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Hacienda San Joaquin. Vilcabamba. Ecuador
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Arthen (here)
    Hi all,

I've come across this website called alliesofhumanity.org.

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/the-...of-contact.php

I've been reading it and am not really sure what to make of this.
    Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Teo

The Book should be a part of any seekers curriculum. A great read and what seems very solid information to me.... Marshall Vian Summers, was the comtactee. Along With Bodhgaya ReportFINALVERSION, both a must read

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to efields For This Post:

Jeffrey (26th December 2011), Kalamos (22nd November 2013), wondering (7th June 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I Read through both books of the "Allied" and skimmed through War in Heaven and I found them both worthwhile. The thing is, that they share something that might not be easy to assimilate and creates a temptation to disregard these books on the whole on the grounds of some parts that I or anyone might find not the most accurate. This brings up a subject: there is this temptation to categorically deny these books as they can have a negative feel to them(which I didn´t get that much), and at the same time there is a temptation to categorically accept a source of information that has a positive feel to it.

So: good read and definitely worth the time you put in in the Allies of Humanity, as well as War in Heaven. VERY interesting and for me especially Allies of Humanity kind of made a compelling case in regards to some of the blanks I have as to how things are.
    As Efields said - should be on the very basic curriculum, if not for any other reason, at least to shake up a person to reconsider his/her status:"Am I possibly closing my eyes to some very logical and probable aspects of the extraterrestrial agenda in the name of positivity and possibly doing it because of their very influence?"

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 26th December 2011 at 06:42.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

efields (26th December 2011), Jeffrey (26th December 2011), Kalamos (22nd November 2013), wondering (7th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Anyone know where I can get a PDF copy of "The Allies of Humanity", and if you've read it, what was your take on it all?

Thanks

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), pabranno (7th June 2021), wondering (7th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Anyone know where I can get a PDF copy of "The Allies of Humanity", and if you've read it, what was your take on it all?

Thanks
    The link in the first post no longer works, but you can read all four books for free on their website - scroll towards the bottom for a link, then go past the info on where you can buy it and there are links to the chapters.

PS - I've not read it yet but it sounds interesting so I went looking. Paper versions of Book One start at about £8 secondhand.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 7th June 2021 at 17:36.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), iota (7th June 2021), wondering (7th June 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

There are actually more than 4 books written by Marshall Van Summers, listed below in no particular order:

Steps to Knowledge

* Greater Community Spirituality- A New Revelation

Wisdom from the Greater Community- Volumes One & Two

* The Allies of Humanity- Book One & Two- (I own book one only)

* The Reality and Spirituality of Life In The Universe

Relationships and Higher Purpose

Living the way of Knowledge

* The Great Waves of Change- Navigating the Difficult Times Ahead

* The Greater Community- Contact With Intelligent Life in the Universe- Be Aware, this book has on the front cover "A book of the New Message From God"

There may be more at this point, but these are the 5 I have... (Marked with a *) Given to me when attending a conference, when I suggested not all ET are "BAD"

There may be more...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 7th June 2021 at 17:57.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Brigantia (7th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), scotslad (7th June 2021), wondering (7th June 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)

Thanks
    i have the PDF in my personal records .. but its been over a decade ... if you cannot find it let me know and i'll get with our trusted and dedicated librarian to figure out a way to get it to you!

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (7th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), scotslad (10th June 2021), wondering (7th June 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

it was featured on a video ad in a kevin moore channelling vid on YT. Away for a look - thnx

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Brigantia (7th June 2021), Harmony (8th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), wondering (7th June 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

here you go! .. .enjoy! (includes all 3 books and a link to a powerful radio interview!)

https://www.jaden-fox.com/for-truth-...umanity-books/

i'd like to expand on this a bit to say ... the "Allies" of Humanity?

will be those supporting others in getting EMPOWERED

BECAUSE an empowered people CANNOT be subjugated

therefore, it is VERY easy to spot the "Enemies of Humanity"

they tear down, use their words and actions to DISEMPOWER

their CHOICES reflect this through a variety of ways, RIDICULE and INSULTS and other means to ANTAGONIZE are employed

there is NO way to classify these tactics AS "beneficial" at ANY time

spin it any way you want but that is ATTACK in its most basic form

those who do so are NOT "Allies of Humanity" nor mine
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (7th June 2021), Gekko (7th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2021), scotslad (10th June 2021), wondering (7th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast