+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: MMS causing terrifying nightmares, sleep paralysis, demons in the room?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member shadowbox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default MMS causing terrifying nightmares, sleep paralysis, demons in the room?

So, after suggesting MMS (miracle mineral solution) to a good friend of mine he decided to purchase a bottle. He said he is feeling better, doesn't feel sick at all. Let me just preface this post by saying that my friend rarely ever even remembers his dreams...

The first night his sleep improved vastly. Everything was great. For the first time in a long time he was feeling better again...

The second night, however, he started having nightmares & very vivid dreams. The third night he started having terrifying nightmares that were incredibly vivid. So much so that he woke up in the middle of the night multiple times.

He also began experiencing sleep paralysis with a pressure on his chest. He was also experiencing a "presence" in the room. He thought he saw something out of the corner of his vision, but it dissipated rather quickly.

The fourth night things started to become even more terrifying, he woke up in the middle of the night and saw a straight up demon sitting on his windowsill. He looked three times and it was still there, lasting about 5-10 seconds. He wasn't mistaking it, either. He was actually seeing a demon. It, too, dissipated.

So, what's the deal with MMS? He's going to continue taking it as he is feeling rather fine. He does not feel sick whatsoever.

Thank you for the help!

alex
    Last edited by shadowbox; 28th March 2011 at 16:01.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowbox For This Post:

DNA (7th January 2012), Lisab (7th January 2012), wolf_rt (7th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: MMS causing terrifying nightmares, sleep paralysis, demons in the room?

What is MMS?

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member shadowbox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: MMS causing terrifying nightmares, sleep paralysis, demons in the room?

Quote Posted by Autumn (here)
    What is MMS?
    Miracle mineral solution...

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,815 times in 2,562 posts

Interesting - I started taking MMS a few days ago and had a rather intense experience last night - seemed to slip in and out of altered sort of states with lots of odd physical sensations. I don't know if this is directly related to MMS (foul stuff to drink) or something else. I don't think I could handle demons on the windsill though - that is very disturbing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

wolf_rt (7th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

Never had such a reaction, have taken it on and off for two years... Sounds scary though.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (8th January 2012), Patrikas (28th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

MMS will clear out your toxins, along with alot of other stuff, you will be more receptive because of that , that may mean your psychic abilities as well. The bad dreams are probably just clearing out, maybe he should make sure he does some meditation before going to sleep? keep himself in a good space there may be alot of hidden stuff his psychi is sorting out. He could also try clearing his house of any unwanted energy just incase somethings lurking?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agapi For This Post:

3optic (28th March 2011), delaware (28th March 2011), Holly Lindin (14th April 2011), Lisab (7th January 2012), Nortreb (28th March 2011), Patrikas (28th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

I have quite a lot of experience with MMS and I can tell you that the only negative side of it is that it is not so miracle as Jim say.

About your friend:
    I am almost sure that the healing principle of MMS allowed his psychic part to unblock in some way so he started to experience more open minded reality which when it is coming so suddenly, can be very shocking. Imagine that you are filled with some chemical poison which builds a wall between the conciseness and unconscious mind, preventing you to know anything about parallel reality. So the first moment you are able to experience it is like the avalanche of all kind of sensations, perceptions and so on. Everything depends on how strong is a fear which accompanies all this stuff. Stronger the fear, lower vibrations and better terrain for any low-astral creatures to present in your reality.

So the advice would be a sessions of positive meditations to raise the vibrational level and close the door to the low level s**t.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

11alone (15th April 2011), Jake (28th March 2011), kanishk (5th April 2012), wolf_rt (7th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

This situation reminds me of the process in which settled dust it "kicked up" following a busy day of spring cleaning.

A cloud of dirt and soot persists for several minutes, but once it has been swept out through the open doors and windows, the room in will no longer be burdened by its presence.

Jungian psychology and spring cleaning, all in one post!

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    This situation reminds me of the process in which settled dust it "kicked up" following a busy day of spring cleaning.

A cloud of dirt and soot persists for several minutes, but once it has been swept out through the open doors and windows, the room in will no longer be burdened by its presence.

Jungian psychology and spring cleaning, all in one post!
    It could just be as well that parasites in his body are dying off releasing chemical compounds in his blood stream, thence hallucinations. Just think of hallucinogenic worms found in Mexico. If it is the case, this should go away in a few days. I would reduce the dosage though.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

delaware (28th March 2011), giovonni (14th April 2011), Matts (28th March 2011), the trojan (29th March 2011), wolf_rt (7th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowbox (here)
    So, after suggesting MMS (miracle mineral solution) to a good friend of mine he decided to purchase a bottle. He said he is feeling better, doesn't feel sick at all. Let me just preface this post by saying that my friend rarely ever even remembers his dreams...

The first night his sleep improved vastly. Everything was great. For the first time in a long time he was feeling better again...

The second night, however, he started having nightmares & very vivid dreams. The third night he started having terrifying nightmares that were incredibly vivid. So much so that he woke up in the middle of the night multiple times.

He also began experiencing sleep paralysis with a pressure on his chest. He was also experiencing a "presence" in the room. He thought he saw something out of the corner of his vision, but it dissipated rather quickly.

The fourth night things started to become even more terrifying, he woke up in the middle of the night and saw a straight up demon sitting on his windowsill. He looked three times and it was still there, lasting about 5-10 seconds. He wasn't mistaking it, either. He was actually seeing a demon. It, too, dissipated.

So, what's the deal with MMS? He's going to continue taking it as he is feeling rather fine. He does not feel sick whatsoever.

Thank you for the help!

alex
    You did not say what was wrong with your friend that he was using MMS, the symptoms you describe do not sound like the effects of MMS, they are classic spirit realm interfearence events though.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Matts (28th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Post Re: MMS causing terrifying nightmares, sleep paralysis, demons in the room?

Hello Alex,
    I hope your friend takes MMS strongly according to the protocol by Jim Humble's book. And what is more important, that it is wisely to take only when there is a problem, a symptome. In my opinion it's not useful to take it for proving if it works or not, when there is no problem with health.
    MMS (the active oxygene-ion from a 28% NaClO2-solution activated with an organic acid and diluted with water) destroys (oxygize) bacteria and monocell-organisms foreign to the human organism (very simplyfied). That's fine when fighting with Malaria etc. But it takes down the antioxydation abilities. That's why one should not take it over a longer time without eating any vitamins (Antioxydants) in form of fruits and vegetables (not at the same time of course) to recover.

The nightmares could be correlated to MMS but not being the direct cause of it I would say.

I used it several times, when i took a cold and it helped quiet a lot not to have the full spectrum of symptoms during the infection.

So if i felt bad by taking MMS I would stop taking it or decrease the dose. I'm convinced that it could help very effeciantly.

Best wishes

Matthias

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Matts For This Post:

seko (14th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

MMS is a solution that has saved and changed my life,after 10 yrs of PTSD/combat stress,athsma,tinitus(30yrs),athritis,2 stone muscle loss,vertigo,intense fear,uncontrollable reactions,sweats,shingles,constant flem/liquid in nose/throat,constant cough,anxiety,stress,depression,unable to comunicate without sounding like a maniac,just a few of the benefits that come when told you are mentaly inbalanced and then the search for an incident, to place blame on, most of the time you dont know who you are,doctors(if x military you have ptsd,if civillian bi polar etc) then if you allow them out comes the medication,you are unstable as it is and a doctor tells you you need these pills and as time goes by nothing changes only more ailments more medication, veterans agencys can do nothing,veterans mental health, had me visiting 2 psycologists every 2 weeks for a year, that was untill i started my own re search, i had already noticed that all veterans who are TOLD they have ptsd,BEHAVE in the same way,anger,reactions,thought process,sweats,fear,have the same ailments, my family was being destroyed,my wife was worn out all down to my behaviour, i started to realise my body was breaking down i had to take action and the only way i could do that was by re search,problem was i could not retain information, i woke up one morning looked at how the liver worked then went on a journey which after doing a liver flush every 2 days for a month (this process calmed me down,released 1,000 of calcium then my mind felt like some one replaced a missing piece of a jigsaw) i then got tested for heavy metals and discovered massive amounts of lead,aluminium,cadamin,barium,palladium,mercury,tin,copper,nickel,tallium,i then took the results to the doctors,veterans agencys,veterans mental health signed me off when i told them i was doing a liver flush and was changing in front of them,there is no help, i watched jim humbles video and lights flashed in my head i have studied everthing about it, i can look into his eyes and know jim humble has nothing to hide,so i went through the protocol, during the process my life and feelings changed dramatically, i could see and smell metals and toxins coming out, after reaching 15 drops 3x daily for a week i continued taking it twice a day at 22 drops for 4 days,during this period i had serious runs for 4 days i later discovered that candida was departing the sceene of the crime,i used mms for a month during a 3 month period,then went for more tests, when the dr i was seeing called to enquire as to what if anything i had been using other than the chelation treatment he prescribed and cost a fortune,he didnt know i didnt use chelation only mms,this guy has been in the game for 25yrs and he was holding results that didnt make sense to him,most of the metals are out,my whole body has metal coming out of my pores,i havnt dealt with that yet, one thing i know is i will see my pension the whole experience has put me in a position where i can show you how to cure nearly any illness,take the tension,stress out of any human within weeks, and i understand how all illness occures,its just a small part of a
    mad/dangerous experience thats called life,information is only as good as the source and i can assure you this one is glowing inside,

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

bilko (15th April 2011), Black Panther (15th April 2011), crosby (30th March 2011), DoubleHelix (3rd April 2011), Eligos (28th March 2011), Jake (28th March 2011), kanishk (5th April 2012), kevlor (4th April 2011), Pagan (28th March 2011), Patrikas (7th January 2012), shijo (28th March 2011), SKAWF (3rd April 2011), StephenW11UK (2nd October 2012), Trail (16th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I cannot tell you about MMS. But I can tell you about Sleep paralysis episodes. And I can tell you about the same chest pressure and, yes, the same 'demon' that your friend saw.

I have had lots of OBEs. In the early years, The sleep paralysis was accompanied by Many different energy body sensations/pressures/vibrations. Have your friend google dweller on the threshold. Here is the Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dweller_on_the_threshold

The 'dweller', (whatever it is) seems to be a part of early projection experiences, and it will go away entirely after several years. Other early projectors will not have the same 'problem'. There seems to be an inseperability between fear and the 'dweller'. I do not think that the dweller is an actual entity. But that does NOT make it any less terrifying.

I would not say that MMS was causing these 'attacks', as much as i would say that it is clearing the way for natural subtle energies to do their jobs. And Astral projection can be a side effect. Astral projection is as natural as breathing.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Atlas (1st March 2014), pilotsimone (28th March 2011), wolf_rt (7th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I never had anything wrong to say about MMS, everything has been positive. MMS is really the best and cheapest solution for pathogens type problems and that is why the PTB are after it. It could destroy their billion dollar pharmaceutical empire like other people have suggested.

I have had paralysis and that stuff happened to me and let me tell you that is NOT MMS. When you start going after the truth and working on your spirituality and improving your well being like eating well and removing toxins from your body (raising your vibration) that is when the attacks start happening.

Your friend should be strong and continue the right path and soon these symptoms will go away. In fact that is proof that he/she is doing something right otherwise the dark side won't bother.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truthman For This Post:

Jake (28th March 2011), juliagulia55 (14th April 2011), Patrikas (28th March 2011), Seikou-Kishi (7th January 2012), ulli (28th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Been using it for 1year +, never had an issue with it.

27. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jake is right about the sleep paralysis, chest pressure, etc. OBE does introduce you to some pretty funky things.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Jake (15th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

A) Regarding MMS:

What MMS does is that it literally makes patogens and microbes explode, then your body has to get rid of all the mess left behind, that may cause nausea, dizziness, headeckes, diarrea, loss of energy, etc., due to the energy you metabolism is using to get rid of those.

I am no MD, but I read Jim Humble's book, and I suspect that may be thats the reason causing your friend's problems during his sleep.

What Humble recomends is to reduce the dosage, a drop or two at the time, until you find a dose wich doesn't cause you any side effects, the MMS still does its job, but at a rate that lets your body deal with it, then when your body is less intoxicated from patogens you may increase the dose little by little. I strongly recommend your friend to buy Jim Humble's book (in case he hasn't already) and read it cover to cover, so he comprehends what he is doing, and to better manage Mr. Humble's protocol depending on his health problem.

PS-I recommended MMS to a friend with prostate cancer, after 3 weeks of taking it his oncologist was amazed on how dramatically his prostate antigen levels had dropped, it was amazing, any way his sister is a very closed mind MD, and scared him about alternative medicine, she convinced him to stop MMS and start radiation therapy, sadly he has worsen his condition since that decission.

B) Regarding sleep paralysis:

I have suffered SP for a long time now, I have an episode aproximatelly once a month, I am what you would call a "night owl", I go to bed very late at night, and many times I don't get enough sleep time, I have notticed that my SP episodes occur when I am very tired and I've been stressed during the day, so I guess thats the main cause of my problem. I guess that your friend's SP episodes are related to his lack of good sleep, maybe reducing the MMS dosage will help.

I am not saying that all SP episodes are due to the same causes I suspect in my case, BTW Just one time I felt a presence in the room, I got scared, felt a vibration all over my body, ordered the presence to leave in the name of God and began to pray, I woke up in 30 seconds or so; I don't know if there really was a presence or it was due of dream state, I guess phisical problems are involved in this, and some times there may be other external factors involved, spirits, demons, transdimensional beings or whatever, I am not shure; after that episode when I have SP I try to remain calm, and fall asleep again, and some times I have been able to have lucid dreams, which are cool by the way, so I recommend your frind to do this also and see if it helps him.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to hedigoto For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (7th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This thread is talking about MMS right now too..
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...669#post189669

Lots of info about MMS.

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I've tried taking MMS, a while back, wanting to do a sort of "detoxification" over a three week period. I stopped after ten days, because the side effects were to strong (nausea, and all ).I was using the progressive method, (you start with one drop in the morning and at night, and then everyday, you add a drop). The side effects were so bad, that I couldn't work or take care of my daily chores (ie familly life!!), and also, I couldn't stand the smell!! In the end, just smelling the thing made me sick!!!!!!!

I decided that I would only try MMS if I was REALLY sick! I respect Jim Humble, and I think that I wouldn't hesitate one second to try it if I had something serious!
    I also see that Jim Humble has a new protocole, that probably works better: taking two or three drops every 2 hours.

But what is happening to your friend, I tend to agree with what Truthman says,
    "When you start going after the truth and working on your spirituality and improving your well being like eating well and removing toxins from your body (raising your vibration) that is when the attacks start happening."[QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    I totally AGREE!!! When you start changing your energy fields, and raising your consciousness, you attract dark enteties, it's part of the game! I haven't experienced attacks during my sleep, (wich sounds pretty freaky!! ) but I have exprienced panic attacks.
    For no reason you start to panic and feel deep anguish... and it seems so real, you start thinking false things about your life, people around you, and yourself. It distorts your reality. To deal with this, I worked a lot on myself, mediation, and exercises to remove the entity out of my energy field, and put the entity back in it's own energy field.

And also,from what your frind is going through, i guess that that's just part of the game: accepting that there is a dark side, and dealing with it, instead of looking away, or running in panic!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to luciole For This Post:

modwiz (14th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

The loosing of a bacterial load can clean up the body to such an extent that a prior aspect of capacity for astral projection, etc..may emerge. The body becomes clear and it is the window the soul works through so it can be very important regarding it's health.

As well, age and astrology count (as a pair). Perhaps it was 'time' for this person to begin experiencing these things. Ie, a clearing of the body AND a astrological precondition for this sort of energetic mix-up (addition) to their life.

one must use all possible data, experiential or otherwise.

In a given situation where the answer is not clear, this means the mistake is in the data or how it is worked. in this case it may be and is likely a in incomplete data and knowledge set. I know this seems obvious but we all have a tendency to press a button that we know does not work..repeatedly. Human nature. It is human nature to attempt to make a judgment call on situations that simply require more data and more rumination.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Caren (14th April 2011), gardunk (15th April 2011), luciole (15th April 2011), modwiz (14th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast