Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Astana

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Default Astana

Hi Folks
    Check out what they're up to in Kazakhstan

Astana is the first capital being built in the 21st century and it perfectly represents where the world is headed. It is truly one man’s vision: Nursultan Nazarbayev, the president of Kazakhstan (yes Borat’s country, I know). Backed by billions of petrodollars, the city is being built from scratch in a remote and deserted area of the Asian steppes. The result is astonishing: a futuristic occult capital, embracing the New World Order while celebrating the most ancient religion known to man: Sun Worship. The city is still a huge construction site, but the buildings that are already completed already sum up Nazarbayev’s occult vision.

Very wierd!

Check out the article at sinister sites
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinisters...a-khazakhstan/

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Anna (30th March 2011), Axman (31st March 2011), Cjay (29th March 2011), gardunk (29th March 2011), Gustav (1st April 2011), Hervé (30th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (28th March 2011), Maria Stade (29th March 2011), PHARAOH (29th March 2011), RedeZra (30th March 2011), sepia (29th March 2011), Shelltower (29th March 2011), str8thinker (7th April 2011), Zepheriah (29th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: Astana

a big movie set

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    a big movie set
    Total Recall 2?

5. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

prolly the first of the big cities their to house everyone in thanks to agenda 21. Dont want to be upsetting the NWO now - do we

6. Link to Post #5
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    prolly the first of the big cities their to house everyone in thanks to agenda 21. Dont want to be upsetting the NWO now - do we
    Yes, I do.

7. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

you are SO rebellious my lord..... I sense an upstream swimmer.

8. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts
    Last edited by Icecold; 29th March 2011 at 11:31.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Have to be honest here family, that city is totally beautiful...

Seems like America is quickly becoming the "Old World Order". We now know where all of our construction jobs have gone.
    Last edited by PHARAOH; 29th March 2011 at 11:35.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

More pix folks

From Wiki -
    The word Astana in Kazakh literally means Capital but the word itself originates from Persian (Astana, from the verb Istadan (آستان) to stand (in respect)), and literally means "threshold" (royal or sacred, where people stand in respect or awe),[citation needed] implying where the court is seated (the capital city) or the body of a sacred person is interred (a shrine town). The city of Turkistan in Kazakhstan that hosts the body of the saint Ahmad Yasavi is also called the "astana" as is the city of Mashhad in Iran that is the burial place of the 8th Shiite Imam Reza. In fact, long before becoming the new capital of Kazakhstan, the city was "an astana," a burial ground of a saint, hence the old name of the city, Ak Mola (Ақмола), "white mausoleum."

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Anna (30th March 2011), Hervé (30th March 2011), Maria Stade (29th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #10
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    you are SO rebellious my lord..... I sense an upstream swimmer.
    People have often told me that you can't swim against the flow.
    You know what I tell em?
    I can, I am a salmon.

13. Link to Post #11
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Status flashing symbols and impressing buildings.

Just to show how small they are inside !

Steeling from a world that needs other things.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), Muzz (29th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Totally amazing city ! Kazakhstan's capital was built partly with foreign capital (Saud Bin Laden Group, a Japanese organization of cooperation) And thanks to oil revenues and...

16. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Just found this.

Astana to host IV Congress of leaders of world and traditional religions in 2012
    http://en.trend.az/news/politics/1591721.html

The Pyramid was specially constructed to host the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions.
    http://www.religions-congress.org/in...p?lang=english

RedIce article - http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=8471
    Last edited by Muzz; 29th March 2011 at 13:05.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Anna (30th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been out of work for a year, give me directions,and get my passport ready.........i happen to be a form carpenter, I'll slip in and report to bill and kerry. anybody got money for a ticket?
    Last edited by loc333; 29th March 2011 at 19:28.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Anna (30th March 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #15
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Keep an eye out for the little mentioned Astana in Kazakhstan. It is ruled by the Diebold elected dictator Nazarbayev. This country is a BIG TIME key to the promotion of the One World Currency and world events. It lies in between Russia and China and possesses massive natural resources.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

bennycog (1st April 2011), Hervé (30th March 2011), Muzz (30th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

The one world religion stuff is interesting.

The permanent center for the Congress of World Religions is located in Astana. The center is a classic Egyptian pyramid, loaded with ancient Sumerian, Egyptian, Illuminati and other occult symbolism throughout. [ See first video clip below.] The logotype for the Congress of World Religions is practically identical to the logotype of new age guru “Maitreya” whom I suspect will play a role in presenting any new global religion to the world masses. The resemblance of Maitreya’s logo to the logo which represents the Congress of World Religions is uncanny. See http://333crucible.wordpress.com/maitreyas-logotype/ then compare his logo with the logo which appears in the video clip on the Congress of World Religions webpage.

This apparent connection between Maitreya’s logo and the logo for the Congress of World Religions is just one of many mysteries about Astana which bear further investigation. For those who have not noticed, the word “Astana” is a plausible anagram for the word “SATAN.” Below are related research videos on Astana. The first video below is laden with symbolism that will be familiar to other truth researchers.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

bennycog (1st April 2011), Hervé (30th March 2011), Lord Sidious (7th April 2011), loveandgratitude (30th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks, Muzz and everyone else contributing to this Illuminating thread.

Last week, Australian viewers of our ABC's Foreign Correspondent program were treated to an episode named Beyond Borat, in which journalist Eric Campbell travelled to Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, for an eye-opening look at this freezing version of Dubai.

Quote Eric Campbell: Kazakhstan is of course nothing like the film Borat. If anything, it’s even stranger. It’s a country that most people in the world know nothing of but world leaders can’t get enough of because it’s chock full of oil and gas, strategically crucial and it’s all run at the whim of just one man.

http://www.abc.net.au/foreign/content/2011/s3176715.htm
    Quote 01 December 2010
    Clinton Calls For Strengthened OSCE

Kazakhstan’s president, Nursultan Nazarbayev, welcomes U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on her arrival for the OSCE summit in Astana December 1.

By MacKenzie C. Babb
    Staff Writer

Washington — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton called on the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) to expand its role in promoting human rights, preventing regional conflicts and enhancing security across the continent.

Clinton spoke December 1 at the OSCE summit in Kazakhstan’s capital, Astana. Kazakhstan, which took OSCE leadership January 1, is the first former Soviet republic to chair the trans-Atlantic security organization.

“Our goal here in Astana should be to move forward on democracy, human rights, economic growth and strengthening our security community,” Clinton said, adding that “if we can do that, then we will not only have a successful summit, we can indeed create a safer, freer and more prosperous future together.”

The secretary outlined U.S. priorities for the organization, the first of which is to increase the group’s role in supporting stability in Afghanistan.

“OSCE participating states have 1,200 miles of borders with Afghanistan, and we should expect OSCE efforts to improve border security, counter illicit trafficking, boost legitimate trade and promote economic development.”

Blah blah
    One of Campbell's main aims was to dispel the peasant-like, poverty-stricken image of Kazakhstan portrayed by British Jewish comedy actor Sascha Baron Cohen, aka Borat. Borat used a Romanian Gypsy village for this purpose (and was unsuccessfully sued over this by two of its inhabitants). When Borat travels to America as a person from Kazakhstan, he makes anti-Semitic remarks which add a racist slur to the Kazakhstanis. Now, for a Jew to act like an anti-Semite takes a lot of chutzpah. I wonder who paid him to do this?

If you go to this page you can view the transcript in full, and if you right-click the Play video icon in the top left-hand corner you can watch or even download the half-hour program as an .flv file without having to endure the preliminary ad if you watch it on YouTube.

Eric bypassed all the official glitz and concentrated on the real Kazakhstan. The video is worth watching.

Quote Campbell: Despite our best efforts, nobody from the government was able to talk to us. We were told they were too busy preparing for the April 3rd election, but there’s no doubt who’s going to win. Whatever happens in the Arab world there’ll be no revolution here. As the world’s democratic leaders showed in December, democracy in this oil rich nation can wait.

http://www.abc.net.au/foreign/content/2011/s3176715.htm
    Somehow I had missed Muzz's thread, but when I watched Foreign Correspondent and saw the pyramid with its capstone, the conditioning instilled into me by Project Avalon and Jordan Maxwell took over and I began checking out its origin.

Sure enough, it turned out that another baron had fostered this friendship, in fact no less than Sir Norman Foster, Baron Foster of Thames Bank, who also incidentally added the pineal-shaped Gherkin to London's skyline. Was his knighthood conferred on him for services to the Illuminati? You decide.

With these gorgeous images above firmly establishing Astana as an Illuminati stronghold there is no need for me to post any more, though I agree we should all read the Vigilant Citizen page (see Muzz's link) to see how pervasive is their symbology.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 7th April 2011 at 23:19.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Hervé (7th April 2011), Lord Sidious (7th April 2011), Muzz (7th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Quote (Lord Sidious)
    People have often told me that you can't swim against the flow.
    You know what I tell em?
    I can, I am a salmon.
    ROFL. Love your sense of humour.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Lord Sidious (7th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #19
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

Very interesting thread Muzz

The place looks like something out of a fairytale book
    The tall buildings with 'gold' effect in the night lights, the pyramids, well every thing about it i find sickening to look at.
    Good post str8thinker lot of info there will reread again

much love

29. Link to Post #20
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,862 times in 3,179 posts

Astana looks astral to me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast