+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt

1. Link to Post #101
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default Re: Michael Prince has been SHOT (heard through the grapevine)

While awaiting for confirmation either way, I'll ask: have you people looked at Kerrys super soldier interview with Michael Price and Max Spears from may 2013? An interesting and challenging interview to comprehend.

Your opinion(Bill?) on the following - these guys seem to genuinely(programmed to) see the world as survival of the fittest. Especially Michael says he has been given permission to speak. Why permission? To either deliver the message and thus make us in theory compliant with their actions or is it a way to try to polarize people into thinking that it's their game and rules that we cannot win in? Is it just to discourage people into thinking that they - us that is - are rooting for the wrong horse when aiming for good, humanity, universal love etc. What is the agenda that is being pushed via them?

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 12th July 2013 at 18:12.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), Timewaster (13th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

I agree that everyone is a product of the system and should not be blamed or hated, but What could I wish for people that cause turmoil in this world? It's either they change 180 degrees or banish. Not that I hate them but because I want this to be a better world for everyone. No killing no causing suffering for others.

Wish they find their peace

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

shadowstalker (12th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Was he not a whistleblower?
    He blew the whistle on unverifiable information, quite a bit of which was copied straight off the internet -- and also 'blew the whistle' that Project Camelot was funded by the CIA.

At best, Prince/Casbolt is seriously messed with. He may have been involved with something, sometime, but his claims are so unreliable that he just can't be considered a useful source.

Re this rumor, I suggest that we shouldn't draw any conclusions from this report, yet. Paul was right to stress the role of the grapevine, which is also not always very reliable!

So let's just see what emerges. If something serious has happened, we'll surely all know soon enough. Evaluating intelligence data always requires patience. Any CIA asset will confirm that...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th July 2013 at 18:18.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ammit (12th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), ghostrider (13th July 2013), johnf (12th July 2013), karelia (12th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th July 2013), Limor Wolf (12th July 2013), MadMax1 (13th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), mountain_jim (14th July 2013), Ria (12th July 2013), RMorgan (12th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013), shadowstalker (12th July 2013), Sidney (12th July 2013), Strat (12th July 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th July 2013), Timewaster (13th July 2013), Tommy (14th July 2013), Ultima Thule (12th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Michael Prince has been SHOT (heard through the grapevine)

i heard this news was posted on Miles Johnston's facebook page ...

But have not been able to verify the validity of all this (see it for myself) yet ...

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    While awaiting for confirmation either way, I'll ask: have you people looked at Kerrys super soldier interview with Michael Price and Max Spears from may 2013? An interesting and challenging interview to comprehend.

Your opinion(Bill?) on the following - these guys seem to genuinely(programmed to) see the world as survival of the fittest. Especially Michael says he has been given permission to speak. Why permission? To either deliver the message and thus make us in theory compliant with their actions or is it a way to try to polarize people into thinking that it's their game and rules that we cannot win in? Is it just to discourage people into thinking that they - us that is - are rooting for the wrong horse when aiming for good, humanity, universal love etc. What is the agenda that is being pushed via them?

UT
    Hi Ultima Thule, I hope Bill answers your question, but I'd like to have a go as well if that's OK...

I think all of the above apply. They're going for our compliance, our weary resignation in the face their relentless logic...and yes, to convince us that what we all believe is "right" is ultimately "wrong" in the grand scheme of things....only they're not the ones being sacrificed in the end game; we are. If a few of them swapped teams they'd be singing a different tune as quickly as you could say "illuminatti".

There have been times I've heard these men speak, people like Charles for example, and walking away I had to admit to myself that the clinically logical arguments for some of the NWO agendas make sense.....in my *head*, that is. My heart never has and never will be convinced - and that's what separates us from them - compassion.

Sorry, back on topic.
    Last edited by Mike; 12th July 2013 at 18:28.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), johnf (12th July 2013), thunder24 (12th July 2013), Ultima Thule (12th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

UT
    Ultima Thule, I'm not sure if this is the one. It would be easier if you added the video yourself.

PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS

Published on May 29, 2013

This interview may not be for everyone. It contains some rather shocking point blank statements by supersoldiers who are freely admitting that they are in service to the 4th Reich and are operating as assassins.

There is no doubt that this is some kind of statement from one faction of the cabal to a faction of the Rothschilds and to the world at large. I believe it would be safe to say, no interview of this nature has EVER taken place in quite this uncensored way and been made public.

This indicates a real change in tactics by the cabal. One might say gloves off...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), DouglasDanger (12th July 2013), ghostrider (13th July 2013), johnf (12th July 2013), Timewaster (13th July 2013), Ultima Thule (12th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #107
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Michael Prince has been SHOT (heard through the grapevine)

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    i heard this news was posted on Miles Johnston's facebook page ...

But have not been able to verify the validity of all this (see it for myself) yet ...
    And note apparently yes ~ Miles did post some info in reference to the original OP post.

Post Update:

the info has now been removed, but i saw it again on another of James friend's post ...

i am becoming lets say ... suspicious to all of this ...
    Last edited by giovonni; 12th July 2013 at 19:01.

13. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Depopulation is a tool of the lazy.
    Technology and effort should always be enough to provide energy to the human population.
    We could be turning in giant hamster wheels at home for energy for God's sake, but too many people would rather watch Family Guy and sit on their @$$.

There is a "super soldier" type fanatic in my family too, and what's weird about these gentlemen is that compassion has been completely erased from their psyche and replaced with an unhealthy sense of competition.

If people want to compete, they should try to outdo themselves.
    That includes helping others survive.

14. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Isn't Prince the Blackwater Owner?
    I thought he was the one that went to Iraq with his merry band of murder merchants and took 10 billion of the pallots. Is this the same one? If so, I pity the fool, for not stopping his deeds, but welcome his removal for all those he's removed. If it's that PRINCE, then like I just said. I can't have mercy for evil intent, only understanding that they know not that they've pushed the last of Heaven's buttons for rebuttal/removal.
    Just being honest, it helps not my soul to not be honest. It's feeling that perhaps their Karma train has arrived.

The word of the text and Mayans and Revelation all say, the world will be blessed with enlightenment, and they will dwell among the King of Kings. Notice how you can't find anything on googlesky anymore, that isn't blocked out? Expecially the "mercury" keyword?
    KARMA/Universal Law/Live by the Sword, fall by the sword/what goes around comes around/Ye shall watch ye sons of the nephilim slain before you?

I don't know with all the info I've seen the last 12 years, seems like if our hearts and minds are for peace, those they have deceived will turn on them. Just duck down and get out of the way. What they have sown, they are about to reap. They wanted to depopulate us, by starvation, war death, and bioengineered plagues. They better hope, there's no holes in the gloves, or suit they carry it with.
    This is not what jesus would do or say,
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

johnf (12th July 2013), thunder24 (12th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #110
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)

UT
    Ultima Thule, I'm not sure if this is the one. It would be easier if you added the video yourself.

PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS

Yep, that is correct! On both accounts!

UT

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

johnf (12th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #111
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

While it may be pretty useful to keep ourselves educated on what is going on around us and put a half watchful eye on the game, it does not mean that we actually need to emotionally invest ourselves in this tug of war. By letting others spread their message they are pulling the rope, then we react and we are pulling it, they are pulling harder, we continue to react. Fact is - they need us more to participate in the game, we don't need this game. They need our reactions and our emotions, their whole world is based on it.
    What will happen if we suddenly leave the rope and quit the game? Someone will be falling.

So, James Cosbolt said this or that..

Free world. He is allowed to his own opinion. We are already equipped to understand the diagnosis, now, why do we keep going for the mainstream medical system to get the solution? listening to the "doctor" telling us that he knows best what is good for our bodies. We can create our own solutions, there is no need to believe everything that the 'system' tells us. Just maybe keep a watchful eye while continuing to build our own house.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 12th July 2013 at 21:29.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), giovonni (12th July 2013), Holly Lindin (14th July 2013), johnf (12th July 2013), Marianne (12th July 2013), Peace&Love (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013), schneider (12th July 2013), Soda (28th July 2013), Ultima Thule (13th July 2013)

20. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:20.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Holly Lindin (14th July 2013), johnf (12th July 2013), Sidney (12th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

UT
    Could be, yes. No real way to know. But there's good reason to believe that some of them are (even unwittingly) utilized as assets.

Some supersoldiers definitely exist. My guess about why some of them are talking is that quite a few of those speaking out are at least partially 'broken' in some way (which they may not consciously know about). By that, I mean that they have been assessed as unreliable and are surplus to requirements, and/or they know comparatively little, and/or their programming has not 'stuck', and/or that (in some cases) they have been reprogrammed with screen memories and then let loose on the alternative community.

The highly competent, well-programmed, mission-proven individuals would never be allowed 'out'. We may remember the exchange towards the end of the first Jason Bourne movie:
    Jason Bourne: Who am I?
    Alexander Conklin: You're U.S. government property. You're a malfunctioning, 30-million-dollar weapon. You're a total goddamn catastrophe. And by God if it kills me you're gonna tell me how this happened.

23. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (12th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), Gardener (12th July 2013), ghostrider (13th July 2013), Holly Lindin (14th July 2013), johnf (12th July 2013), kanishk (13th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th July 2013), Limor Wolf (12th July 2013), norman (13th July 2013), Peace&Love (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013), schneider (12th July 2013), Sidney (12th July 2013), Soda (28th July 2013), sunflower (12th July 2013), Ultima Thule (13th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote I heard through the grapevine
    Which one was that

mmmmmmmmmm i would take this with a pinch of salt

This guy's had more comebacks than Rocky. Michael Prince akka James Casbolt has admitted publicly to assisting in the abduction mutilation and murder of hundreds 0f Britain's children as an Agent for the so called MI6.

Maybe if true which i very highly doubt a parent tracked him down and shot him

There ya go Mike

Cheers

P.S

Quote He blew the whistle on unverifiable information, quite a bit of which was copied straight off the internet
    I couldn't agree more.He copied a lot from when he speaks about Dulce from this man Phil Schneider.Now Phil had a lot more credentials
    Last edited by The One; 12th July 2013 at 20:45.

25. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

this is the video in question, referenced by Michael Prince, regarding the alleged retrieval of a dead reptilian from the crash of a cessna airplane. not entirely sure what to make of it...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (13th July 2013), Holly Lindin (14th July 2013), RunningDeer (12th July 2013), Timewaster (13th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Umm seems to me they are not bigger they are just closer. When something is suggested like 'horns' there is a chance your brain will try to find it, it might even succeed.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Mike (12th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Umm seems to me they are not bigger they are just closer. When something is suggested like 'horns' there is a chance your brain will try to find it, it might even succeed.

yeah, maybe.

it's just our luck that any video of consequence is generally shot during the pitch-black of night from a point 5 trillion miles away. oh well.

but ive endured a lot to put this video up, so someone better be grateful. ive driven to the library for starters. to my left is a woman talking to herself in a maddening hoarse-whisper...and laughing; to the right is a man who clearly harbors deep hatred for the keyboard, judging by the way he's slamming his fingers against the keys; and behind me an old man is indiscriminately farting (loud!) over and over and over again. i don't know what it is about the library that makes it draw so many misfits, but im beginning to get the disturbing feeling that i fit right in...

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (13th July 2013), Flash (12th July 2013), Gardener (12th July 2013), ghostrider (13th July 2013), MadMax1 (13th July 2013), RMorgan (12th July 2013), RunningDeer (13th July 2013), schneider (12th July 2013), thunder24 (12th July 2013), Timewaster (13th July 2013), Ultima Thule (13th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)

yeah, maybe.

it's just our luck that any video of consequence is generally shot during the pitch-black of night from a point 5 trillion miles away. oh well.

but ive endured a lot to put this video up, so someone better be grateful. ive driven to the library for starters. to my left is a woman talking to herself in a maddening hoarse-whisper...and laughing; to the right is a man who clearly harbors deep hatred for the keyboard, judging by the way he's slamming his fingers against the keys; and behind me an old man is indiscriminately farting (loud!) over and over and over again. i don't know what it is about the library that makes it draw so many misfits, but im beginning to get the disturbing feeling that i fit right in...
    Your efforts are truly appreciated Chinaski. LOL

I wonder how your library neighbours would describe you in terms of misfit. LOL

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Debra (13th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), RunningDeer (13th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Oh my for sure I am grateful for your efforts, I am I am! It just helped me to see how much that video doesn't show that we are told it does.
    So thank you Chinaski.........

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)

yeah, maybe.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Debra (13th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), RunningDeer (13th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

You're right Gardner. That knob said if we looked closely we could see horns. Pah! Frankly I'm embarrassed I even posted it now.

Flash, they look at me as the weird guy who is wearing the adidas warm up jacket zipped to his neck even though its 90 degrees out ( trying to shed a few pounds)....and a few of the regulars probably regard me as the secretive dude who is always on that funny "conspiracy" site

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Debra (13th July 2013), Flash (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (13th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast