+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Casbolt Shooting and Sun 'Fast Blast' July 2013

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    I stopped posting on this site because critical thinking skills seemed to have totally abandoned by many. But at one time I had to align gyros on ships and you did this at dusk or dawn using the sun as your point of reference.

There is much happening outside of traditional science, but NOTHING works outside of proven traditional science.
    Amen to that!

The key word is 'proven', of course. Some generally accepted physics is incomplete (e.g. relativity; Maxwell's equations are apparently what have been developed and built on by the black projects scientists). But that's quite another subject.

The thing is that the moon doesn't just wobble while you're taking photographs, and neither does the Earth. It's impossible. And I think I'll scream if anyone else sends me photos of Nibiru 'near the sun' taken with their cellphone camera, believing that they have a world scoop that thousands of professional astronomers have somehow missed.

There are conspiracies. And there is weird science (which works). But we have to be smart. In fact, it's really important that we're smart, because otherwise we end up chasing phantoms, chasing our tails, or being hoodwinked and distracted by all kinds of opportunistic spooks who delight in pulling our plonkers (a British term: Sidney, you don't have a plonker! ) as long as they think they can get away with it.

Coaching Avalon members in critical thinking is one of my self-appointed roles (shared with others, like Paul, RMorgan, Amzer Zo, Vivek, Lazio, and many more).

I'm not coming down hard on anyone who's not schooled in at least some science. But not understanding anything at all that happens out there in scientific terms is as much of a handicap as not being able to read or write. It's really one of life's skills. You don't have to be able to do equations, but you have to be smart.

I understand that many people are critical of science. But you should really not be: without generations of dedicated, brilliant scientists and engineers you'd not have a car to drive, a kettle to boil, or wouldn't even be able to read what I'm writing now on your computer screen. So we have to give science at least a bit of a break -- and understand as well that there is a lot of super-advanced science that is being kept from us.

But none of that makes the Earth wobble in the middle of taking a sequence of photos without tsunamis a thousand feet high sloshing round the equator. (Think about it!)

And the moon cannot wobble all on its own. There's nothing that could possibly make it do that. The force required would be unthinkable. If a force of that magnitude 'hit' the moon to make it wobble, it'd do things to the Earth that would probably end our civilization.

Footnote: there's the Chandler Wobble (20 or 30 feet every 430-odd days) -- this is like the Earth as a car wheel that needs a little balancing -- and the Milankovitch wobble, in which the Earth oscillates between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees on a 41,000-year cycle (currently 23.44 degrees and decreasing).

For anyone who feels irritated by all this dull science, read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. A classic, brilliant book. Download it here.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (18th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (18th July 2013), fourty-two (18th July 2013), Jean-Luc (18th July 2013), Laura Elina (20th July 2013), Mike Gorman (18th July 2013), nomadguy (18th July 2013), Oouthere (18th July 2013), peterspm (18th July 2013), RMorgan (18th July 2013), seko (18th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (18th July 2013), shadowstalker (18th July 2013), Sidney (18th July 2013), Sophocles (18th July 2013), ThePythonicCow (18th July 2013), Tommy (18th July 2013), Yoda (18th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thanks Bill ...

Quote Coaching Avalon members in critical thinking is one of my self-appointed roles (shared with others, like Paul, RMorgan, Amzer Zo, Vivek, Lazio, and many more).
    i so glad you added the "many more" to that ...

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxxx xxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 08:40.

5. Link to Post #144
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,430 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by sleepy (here)
    The earth has shifted its axis a few times that I am aware of.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...rth/index.html

http://www.newser.com/story/82166/ch...tened-day.html
    Yup - those were biggies (not) - 3 or 4 inches. No casual observer will notice such.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

shadowstalker (18th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

ehummmm... the earth is growing, and we are on a wobble, making the sun appear more north in the morning and evening ... the sinholes and the weird weather is from the wobble and growing of earth ...make up your own mind, don't believe those who just want you to stay tuned for further updates ...they have you listening instead of thinking ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

shadowstalker (18th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #146
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

I stopped posting on this site because critical thinking skills seemed to have totally abandoned many. But at one time I had to align gyros on ships and you did this at dusk or dawn using the sun as your point of reference.

There is much happening outside of the of traditional science, but NOTHING works outside of proven traditional science.
    Good to have you back.

10. Link to Post #147
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

100% nonsense (Sorry -- it has to be said. I must have stated this on the forum dozens of times now.)

The 'sun has not moved'. What that means is that the Earth has not shifted on its axis.

If the movement of the sun shifts 15 degrees, the movements of the moon and stars shift 15 degrees, also. That's because it's the EARTH that would have moved 15 degrees, not the rest of the universe.

Amateur astronomers now have telescopes with built-in star-tracking software, programmed with the exact movements of everything minute by minute. That helps them to find stuff in the sky.

If this no longer worked, tens of thousands of them all over the world would be screaming that something was wrong. These are independent, smart people, who are not reporting to or controlled by anyone.

It's like you were following your road map (or a GPS) -- and ended up in the wrong city. You'd think someone would notice!

You can check this all yourself. There are apps which even track and identify star positions using an iPad. Like this. It costs $2.99!

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/star...my/id295430577
    You can also get Stellarium which is great... http://www.stellarium.org/

Available to ALL platforms... and it's FREE!
    Last edited by Richard S.; 18th July 2013 at 13:52.

11. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I stopped posting on this site because critical thinking skills seemed to have totally abandoned by many. But at one time I had to align gyros on ships and you did this at dusk or dawn using the sun as your point of reference.

There is much happening outside of traditional science, but NOTHING works outside of proven traditional science.
    Amen to that!

The key word is 'proven', of course. Some generally accepted physics is incomplete (e.g. relativity; Maxwell's equations are apparently what have been developed and built on by the black projects scientists). But that's quite another subject.

The thing is that the moon doesn't just wobble while you're taking photographs, and neither does the Earth. It's impossible. And I think I'll scream if anyone else sends me photos of Nibiru 'near the sun' taken with their cellphone camera, believing that they have a world scoop that thousands of professional astronomers have somehow missed.

There are conspiracies. And there is weird science (which works). But we have to be smart. In fact, it's really important that we're smart, because otherwise we end up chasing phantoms, chasing our tails, or being hoodwinked and distracted by all kinds of opportunistic spooks who delight in pulling our plonkers (a British term: Sidney, you don't have a plonker! ) as long as they think they can get away with it.

Coaching Avalon members in critical thinking is one of my self-appointed roles (shared with others, like Paul, RMorgan, Amzer Zo, Vivek, Lazio, and many more).

I'm not coming down hard on anyone who's not schooled in at least some science. But not understanding anything at all that happens out there in scientific terms is as much of a handicap as not being able to read or write. It's really one of life's skills. You don't have to be able to do equations, but you have to be smart.

I understand that many people are critical of science. But you should really not be: without generations of dedicated, brilliant scientists and engineers you'd not have a car to drive, a kettle to boil, or wouldn't even be able to read what I'm writing now on your computer screen. So we have to give science at least a bit of a break -- and understand as well that there is a lot of super-advanced science that is being kept from us.

But none of that makes the Earth wobble in the middle of taking a sequence of photos without tsunamis a thousand feet high sloshing round the equator. (Think about it!)

And the moon cannot wobble all on its own. There's nothing that could possibly make it do that. The force required would be unthinkable. If a force of that magnitude 'hit' the moon to make it wobble, it'd do things to the Earth that would probably end our civilization.

Footnote: there's the Chandler Wobble (20 or 30 feet every 430-odd days) -- this is like the Earth as a car wheel that needs a little balancing -- and the Milankovitch wobble, in which the Earth oscillates between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees on a 41,000-year cycle (currently 23.44 degrees and decreasing).

For anyone who feels irritated by all this dull science, read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. A classic, brilliant book. Download it here.
    Zen and The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance was one of my most favorite books from the '70's-it beautifully depicted plain 'Ignorant Fear' of all things technical and 'Scientific'-and the wrong-headedness of the obsessive 'Naturalistic'
    babble of the 'Hippies', or those people that aligned themselves with Hippydom but for suspect reasons...Getting to know how things work and the rich history of Engineering reveals the Beauty of Human intellect, there is much wrong done to our planet in the name of industry-but this should not be lumped in with everything technical and of great usefulness-throwing the baby out with the bathwater..so to speak. We need to recognize the exploitative use of scientific knowledge, and differentiate from that which is of great value and worth -Physics, Engineering and Medicine together with Architecture and Chemistry are not Evil, the uses of them are up to us-thanks for mentioning that great book Bill.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Laura Elina (20th July 2013), RMorgan (18th July 2013), shadowstalker (18th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    ehummmm... the earth is growing, and we are on a wobble, making the sun appear more north in the morning and evening ... the sinholes and the weird weather is from the wobble and growing of earth ...make up your own mind, don't believe those who just want you to stay tuned for further updates ...they have you listening instead of thinking ...
    Yes, the Earth might be expanding. That's a very interesting topic. See this page (and others, easy to search):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expanding_Earth

David Wilcock's insider contact 'Daniel' (see our first Camelot interview with him) stated that it was known by the black projects guys that the Earth was expanding, but for some reason (which David did not know, and which I don't understand) this was regarded as classified information.

David speculates here about the possible science:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...c-energy-forms

Re the rest of what you wrote -- please read this again! (post #13 above)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post703545

You can speculate intelligently, and this is very much welcomed. But when you do so, be as well-informed as possible, give links to your sources, and help further the discussion in such a way that readers can learn and educate themselves (which is part of the value of the forum). Posts which only offer casual opinions (which you're personally entitled to, of course), don't actually help anyone learn.

we are on a wobble, making the sun appear more north in the morning and evening
    Okay, so I may have wasted my time (quite a few minutes!) offering up information about the Chandler Wobble and the Milankovitch wobble. And explaining (patently!) that even amateur astronomers have software now which pinpoint-tracks the relative movements of every celestial object, including the sun, minute by minute.

Did you even read and/or think about any of that before you offered your personal opinion? (Or are you depending on YouTube videos for your information? If so, beware: there's a lot of nonsense out there, which tends to proliferate and reinforce itself.)

sinholes and the weird weather
    You must be talking about Las Vegas!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th July 2013 at 14:51.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

kanishk (18th July 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), meeradas (18th July 2013), nomadguy (19th July 2013), Ria (18th July 2013), seko (18th July 2013), Yoda (18th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Bases Project Update 007 with Michael Prince

"Published on Aug 31, 2013
    The bases project update 007 with James Casbolt and John Urwin, and a round up of events, and the end of involvement with Ammach. Dateline is mid August.

Michael Prince was shot, as it is claimed, soon after the Super Soldier Summit.
    A series of scandals and rumours broke out, and this EXCLUSIVE interview gives his side of the story. A DULCE alien base "holographic" type camoflage.

Casbolt coming to John Urwin to learn "The Machine".

All as it happened in mid August 2013"

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

etheric underground (2nd September 2013), JohnJ (2nd September 2013), mahalall (2nd September 2013), Maia Gabrial (2nd September 2013), shijo (2nd September 2013)

17. Link to Post #151
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Bases Project Update 007 with Michael Prince

As highlighted in the interview; "one has to have a sense of humor in this area"

Curious interest has arisen into the proposed research studies into John Urwin's machine project.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

ktlight (2nd September 2013)

19. Link to Post #152
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Super Soldier Talk - Michael Prince - Mass Milab Abduction - May 23, 2013

i don't know if this was posted before but here you go..

Published on Jun 24, 2013
    In this video Michael Prince goes under regression to revisit what exactly happened during his missing time episodes at the 2013 super soldier summit in Las Vegas, NV; and in the process recalls his role as a soldier in the Nazi 4th Reich Space Command aboard Starship Calopia. Additionally be sure to tune into Super Soldier Tyler Clark's testimony as well.

To get a copy of the book
    http://supersoldiertalk.com/2012/11/2...

If you like to learn more about James Rink, super soldiers, and milabs please visit:
    http://www.supersoldiertalk.com

If you like to learn more about how meditation technology can assist you please visit:
    http://www.neologicaltech.com

Video edited and created by James Rink
    Original Recording Date: May 23, 2013

Disclaimer:

James Rink and Neological Technologies does not necessarily vouch for the validity of any of the views expressed in this video and shall be held harmless by all third parties. Meditation and any information provided here is offered to treat for entertainment purposes only. Discernment is always required.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

davyj0nes (8th September 2013), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2013), GoodETxSG (8th September 2013), mahalall (10th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,014 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: Super Soldier Talk - Michael Prince - Mass Milab Abduction - May 23, 2013

I'll need a lot of convincing that this guy isn't pulling our plonkers.

I exchanged a couple of PMs with him here at Avalon a long time ago and something he said to me privately fired off an alarm bell that still has not gone silent.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

daddy fishwick (8th September 2013), etheric underground (8th September 2013), Gardener (8th September 2013), Hazel (8th September 2013), Mark (11th September 2013), mountain_jim (8th September 2013), RMorgan (8th September 2013), Sgt-Bones (8th September 2013), Ultima Thule (8th September 2013), Woody (8th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Super Soldier Talk - Michael Prince - Mass Milab Abduction - May 23, 2013

what was it?
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

24. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is just something up with M.P. I just can't put my figure on it never could, this interview is off me as well.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

25. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

etheric underground (8th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #156
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i shall be listening to the super soldier talk youtube video. comments forthcoming....

*update*
    wow, there is a lot going on here. It seems to me that James Rink and Michael Prince sort of just recorded the regression and ran with it, without taking time to try and make sense of it. I feel that there is probably some subconscious symbols intertwined with the repressed events. I guess the important thing here is, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
    Last edited by davyj0nes; 8th September 2013 at 05:59.

27. Link to Post #157
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CO9mmLeMAo0

Miles Johnston reports the majority of info on what the Super Soldiers are trying to communicate.
    Subscribe to his channel if you already haven't.

In this interview, James Casbolt or Michael Prince states that he is going to work with John Urwin to deprogram him when he gets back to England. Urwin is a very very smart man and in the past has referred to Casbolt in the past as "Totally full of ****". So for him to now want to work with (and publicly state it) James Casbolt can only mean that Michael Prince is definitely not to be dismissed.

Don't believe everything anyone tells you! But especially do NOT cancel it out!
    Thanks for your post

28. The Following User Says Thank You to TruthSeekerNotJudger For This Post:

mahalall (8th September 2013)

29. Link to Post #158
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Miles Johnson, eluding to the collaborative research work of James Casbolt and John Urwin with the box. Time will tell but intrigued if and to what extend the conscious scanning ability of the box is?-perception may be completely of the mark-but it keeps coming up what or who are they looking for and why?

30. Link to Post #159
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wonder what Duncan thinks?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul J Salmon For This Post:

davyj0nes (10th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #160
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

TY, VERY upsetting and familiar material for some members here. Truth IS indeed stranger and more devious than fiction...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8