+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt

Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt in his first television interview since 2006 during the PROBE SPRING CONFERENCE 2011 St Annes-on-sea, Lancashire England.

CASBOLT 2011 FAST BLAST.
    ---------------------------------------
    Make of the above what yo will.
    Circe.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

Anna (30th March 2011), charlesgilbertwright (31st May 2012), Chrononaut (2nd April 2011), crosby (30th March 2011), John Parslow (30th March 2011), ROMANWKT (30th March 2011), Star Tsar (15th September 2012), strawberry (24th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Bases 9 part 1...James Casbolt vid

I really think a body language enthusiast would have a field day studying this...
    I'm afraid I cannot trust a word he says. I think that anyone well read in such areas as what James is talking about could re-hash much of what he's saying, very vague.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9_Ows...&feature=feedu

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt

In this 1st Videointerview in 6 years James Casbolt tells of the SS Nazi connection with the creation of Cyborgized Human babies for use as Supersoldiers of the 4th Reich, in the modern world,and how his batch of programmed babies was intercepted when enroute from a Canadian Nazi SS Base, in Nelson, British Columbia. The inclusion of his mission as an assassin to terminate one of these Cyborg-Supersoldiers, who had stolen a "Pearl",or suitcase Nuke. This short version from the coming 2hour edit,gives a brief taste of things to come. See Bases 1,2,4,5 and 7 for previous data on this. I once again state Casbolt,or birth name Michael Prince has not yet offered PHYSICAL evidence of these claims. The SS Nazi connection also connects Energy 106 Pirate station in Monaghan Ireland, as being part of this programme, as being a Military operation, which explains why it was not raided for years. The viewer must take all claims in context and understand the extremly dangerous ramifications. Prince states we can expect Alien actions in the public domain. His task with his colleagues will be to "herd" us away from such dangers. Richplanet also got an interview, see richplanet.net

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

Anna (2nd April 2011), charlesgilbertwright (31st May 2012), Chrononaut (2nd April 2011), Spadrylk (3rd April 2011), strawberry (24th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by Circe (here)
    ...has not yet offered PHYSICAL evidence of these claims.
    If I may, make a comment regarding the above said statement; this is not an attack against the poster, the author of the said words, or the thread - simply an opportunity to make a point, which relates to this thread, many others and human beings in general.

Sometimes there is no evidence to have and sometimes impossible to obtain. I say;
    When people hear a story, they say, "yeah, but if there was a photo",

when people see a photo, they say, "yeah, but if there was a video",

when people watch a video, they say, "yeah, but if there was physical evidence",

when people have the evidence, they say, "yeah, but if the person was here to tell the story",

and when all things are given people say, "yeah, but this is obviously a hoax".
    People have even said, "I have to see it with my own two eyes and then... I would still need more".

This is not to imply believe everything or not to believe a thing - this is to say, use reading/listening/viewing comprehension skills, critical thinking, common sense, logic and your own (to use layperson's term) "gut feeling".

Keep in mind... someday it could be you... having a story to tell.
    Last edited by king anthony; 2nd April 2011 at 14:53.

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

astrid (2nd April 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (2nd April 2011), butcherman (23rd April 2011), Chrononaut (2nd April 2011), Cottage Rose (2nd April 2011), firstlook (11th April 2011), GoldenYears (2nd April 2011), Icecold (2nd April 2011), Miller (2nd April 2011), mosquito (21st May 2011), omshanti2 (2nd April 2011), penn (2nd May 2011), Selene (2nd April 2011), Sharleen (6th April 2011), Sierra (2nd April 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

These are the ramblings of a person in need of help.
    Please lets not add fuel to the fire.
    Micheal Prince had a thread at Avalon, it got so delusional it had to be closed.
    Please go and read it if you must

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

king anthony (3rd April 2011), Ross (2nd April 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    Micheal Prince had a thread at Avalon, it got so delusional it had to be closed.
    ..........link?

11. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    ..........link?
    Hiya mate,
    Here ya go https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lt-Disclosures
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

king anthony (3rd April 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd April 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

..........link?
    Hiya mate,
    Thank you for the link. I have never heard of this person prior to this thread. I briefed the first page and the last and that's all I will say.

For clarity (to all), my above post was/is not to imply anything about the said person; I do not know this person and know next to nothing about him - thus I remain silent.

My above post was/is based on observation, in a general sense, as this is how people have been conditioned to think like - for whatever reason.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (2nd April 2011), mosquito (21st May 2011), Sierra (2nd April 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Default Re: Bases 9 part 1...James Casbolt vid

Quote Posted by willow (here)
    I really think a body language enthusiast would have a field day studying this...
    I'm afraid I cannot trust a word he says. I think that anyone well read in such areas as what James is talking about could re-hash much of what he's saying, very vague.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9_Ows...&feature=feedu
    Hi Willow,

I remember an older version that I had once posted in this forum, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...roject-Monarch

Best regards,

Chrononaut.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

King Anthony

If you're interested in finding out more about his story, Kerry posted this on Camelot stating that it's "highly likely a great deal of it may be accurate in my view"

http://projectcamelotproductions.com...s_casbolt.html
    Last edited by honeybee; 2nd April 2011 at 20:53.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to honeybee For This Post:

king anthony (2nd April 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

James Casbolt/Michael Prince also had an extensive thread on Avalon 1 forum available for reading. If you have lots of time I'd start there. It's in the Watcher's subforum.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Hurritt
    He also had one on the old forum too.

If I remember right, the reason why his thread went all pear shape here is because other posters started spitting the dummy out & letting their ego get in the way, for the limelight was taken away from them.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

20. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Again, this is not directed to the person of the above said quote; I wish to simply expand on the said as I did above in a general way.

A question to be asked is, 'did a person's state of mind (i.e. lost touch with 'reality') exist before or after an event or (claim to) experience'!? Of course, this question cannot be answered (relating to this topic), as it would only be speculation, no one knows the facts.

However, if 'we' could, then the following in brief.

If prior to an event or (claim to) experience, then one could say that it was the state of mind (i.e. lost touch with 'reality') that created the illusion; however, is this enough to totally dismiss someone's event or (claim to) experience!? Cannot a dying person admire the beauty of life!?

If the state of mind (i.e. lost touch with 'reality') became after one's event or (claim to) experience, then can one say it was the event or experience that led to the state of mind (i.e. lost touch with 'reality')!? Does this qualify the person, event of (claim to) experience!?

This applies to all people.

People deal with multiple issues in their lives; as well as having their own personal desires and habits. Does this make them any less creditable!? Examples, a person's (adult) child passing away or the fact this person has nude photos of themselves (reflecting to another thread); does this mean this person cannot make a cup of tea, drive a car, help someone from drowning or be productive - share truth!?

Of course, one's state of mind is to be considered; however, it is easy to dismiss them because of their 'imperfections'. How many mainstream (media) people would say that Project Avalon is nothing more then people who are 'conspiracy theorists' or crazy!? In the minds of mainstream public, 'the crazies are pointing the finger at sanity'.

Is not this logic of dismissing someone, what has aided in the creation of this civilization; didn't religions (belief systems) condemn people in the same way!? Is this not how truth seekers and (true) 'whistleblowers' have been and are discredited!?

Why is it hard to listen to someone that is considered an equal (with problems) - or less then equal by having different standards or being in a different place in mind!? Is this not why people, who created religions and beliefs - made prophets, shaman, saviors and the wise something greater then themselves - to get past their own 'arrogance'!?

If in a dark back ally, would one not listen to a 'crazy' homeless person if they said there is danger down the path!? Distraction only happens if one allows it - people's power of manipulation only happens if one allows it - and loss of 'control' only happens if one allows it.

I say again, use reading/listening/viewing comprehension skills, critical thinking, common sense, logic and your own (to use a layperson's term) "gut feeling" - will make distraction, manipulation and "loss of control" not be a worry.

Although I did brief some online material today, I do not know much about the person in discussion, I have not followed this person's work, I am indifferent to this person overall - giving respect as another human being. I am not advocating or supporting this person in any way. I say, 'do not throw away the sand from the stream, as a nugget may be thrown away as well'.

Did the person's state of mind (i.e. lost touch with 'reality') exist before or after an event or (claim to) experience'?
    Last edited by king anthony; 3rd April 2011 at 02:42.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

bodixa (3rd April 2011), firstlook (11th April 2011), honeybee (3rd April 2011), loveandgratitude (3rd April 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Although I did brief some online material today, I do not know much about the person in discussion, I have not followed this person's work, I am indifferent to this person overall - giving respect as another human being. I am not advocating or supporting this person in any way. I say, 'do not throw away the sand from the stream, as a nugget may be thrown away as well'.
    Go read his old closed thread...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Post:

king anthony (3rd April 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Quote - this is to say, use reading/listening/viewing comprehension skills, critical thinking, common sense, logic and your own (to use layperson's term) "gut feeling".
    I say, sorry, but you missed the point.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Quote - this is to say, use reading/listening/viewing comprehension skills, critical thinking, common sense, logic and your own (to use layperson's term) "gut feeling".
    I say, sorry, but you missed the point.
    Sorry if I did, It was the last paragraph you wrote that I felt it would be useful to read the entire thread. I totally understood your general view tho.

Ross

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Post:

king anthony (3rd April 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

King Anthony

I think you make some excellent points. Thank you.

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt
    part two
    In part 2 of 4, of this major interview with Michael Prince aka James Casbolt, we deal with his Active Service duties, and how some of the Children from Nelson Base in Canada, were rescued from their Nazi SS captors in 1979, and taken to Toronto.
    James Casbolt tells of the SS Nazi connection with the creation of Cyborgized Human babies for use as Supersoldiers of the 4th Reich, in the modern world,and how his batch of programmed babies was intercepted when enroute from a Canadian Nazi SS Base, in Nelson, British Columbia. The inclusion of his mission as an assassin to terminate one of these Cyborg-Supersoldiers, who had stolen a "Pearl",or suitcase Nuke. This short version from the coming 2hour edit,gives a brief taste of things to come. See Bases 1,2,4,5 and 7 for previous data on this. I once again state Casbolt,or birth name Michael Prince has not yet offered PHYSICAL evidence of these claims.
    The viewer must take all claims in context and understand the extremly dangerous ramifications. Prince states we can expect Alien actions in the public domain. His task with his colleagues will be to "herd" us away from such dangers. Ricahrd D Hall of Richplanet Starship , SKY 201, also got an interview, see richplanet.net

--------------------------------------------
    A little info I found about the "battle of the china gates"

In July, 1976, The Battle of the China Gates occurred at the legendary underground Nazi base in the Antarctic and over China. Intelligence forces learned of a threat to take over the Earth by former Nazis and a faction of the Reptilian Empire.á A network of tectonic weapons was set to initiate massive earthquakes around the world while an invasion force would enter through dimensional gates over China.A 7.8 earthquake occurred on July 28.The night preceding the earthquake, July 27-28, many people reported seeing strange lights as well as loud sounds. The lights were seen in a multitude of hues. The catastrophe was meant to cover a large abduction of humans.

In the report, we learn about wormholes and dimensional gates.á Several not-so-friendly alien cultures had learned to control and use such ‘tunnels’ and had been raiding Earth for centuries.The military had been able to locate several of these gates.By 1976, several human governments were advanced and powerful enough to stop such raids – or challenge them – and the alien cultures were not pleased.

Mark’s father, commander of the mission, led the human forces in the Antarctic to attack the secret base where the tectonic weapon was located.Mark’s assignment was to command as many advanced craft as could be put airborne. He was in charge of the air battle over China against the enemy forces coming through 2 large dimensional gates. His personal craft was to be the MINERVA, or Multi-Interdimensional Nominalistic Energy Repulsion Vehicle Accelerator.á She was an alien-technology ‘living’ thinking craft that used a mind-control interphase between the ship and its human pilot.She raided stars for her power, and sought weak points in the space/time fabric, forming her own ‘gates.’ She could shape-shift and was equipped with anti-matter weapons. She accepts no limitations to her existence.She can be an exploration vehicle or a warship.On several occasions, she has taught Mark a wonderful education in space to back up his previous studies – about the space real estate and the inter-dimensional character of space and time.

Mark describes going through a wormhole as feeling like “a million ants playing football with steel wool on your flesh.”

-------------------------------------------------
    make of the above what you will....

Circe.
    Last edited by Circe; 9th April 2011 at 19:00. Reason: Battle of the China Gates

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

Anna (9th April 2011), charlesgilbertwright (31st May 2012)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Bases 9 evolves:- The Germans have made contact, with British Military assistance.
    In part 3of 4, of this major interview with Michael Prince aka James Casbolt, we deal with his Active Service duties, and how some of the Children from Nelson Base in Canada, were rescued from their Nazi SS captors in 1979, and taken to Toronto. James Casbolt tells of the SS Nazi connection with the creation of Cyborgized Human babies for use as Supersoldiers of the 4th Reich, in the modern world,and how his batch of programmed babies was intercepted when enroute from a Canadian Nazi SS Base, in Nelson, British Columbia. The inclusion of his mission as an assassin to terminate one of these Cyborg-Supersoldiers, who had stolen a "Pearl",or suitcase Nuke. This short version from the coming 2hour edit,gives a brief taste of things to come. See Bases 1,2,4,5 and 7 for previous data on this. I once again state Casbolt,or birth name Michael Prince has not yet offered PHYSICAL evidence of these claims. The viewer must take all claims in context and understand the extremly dangerous ramifications. Prince states we can expect Alien actions in the public domain. His task with his colleagues will be to "herd" us away from such dangers. Ricahrd D Hall of Richplanet Starship , SKY 201, also got an interview, see richplanet.net

I hope the video works now.enjoy.
    Last edited by Circe; 12th April 2011 at 16:03. Reason: Video link repair

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

Anna (11th April 2011), charlesgilbertwright (31st May 2012), firstlook (12th April 2011), TelosianEmbrace (15th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

My gut feeling is that this guy is spoofing. He manages to do an interview of an hour and more in length and say absolutely nothing. His body language also; I'm afraid it gives him away no end. Look how often his mouth goes dry, his constant fidgeting and gesturing... I'm not saying the info is lies per se, but only that I could give a better interview myself given the right reading materials and interests. He was fairly prolific a couple of years back and now he has gone into silent retreat. I know it could be said this is due to security reasons etc, which could be true, but it's also very convenient for someone who has lost control of a web of lies and exaggerations. Just sayin'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast