+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Default Re: Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt

Quote Posted by willow (here)
    My gut feeling is that this guy is spoofing. He manages to do an interview of an hour and more in length and say absolutely nothing. His body language also; I'm afraid it gives him away no end. Look how often his mouth goes dry, his constant fidgeting and gesturing... I'm not saying the info is lies per se, but only that I could give a better interview myself given the right reading materials and interests. He was fairly prolific a couple of years back and now he has gone into silent retreat. I know it could be said this is due to security reasons etc, which could be true, but it's also very convenient for someone who has lost control of a web of lies and exaggerations. Just sayin'
    Also an early symtom of Parkinson's Disease.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

And? Lol!

3. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Where is the link cheers...

4. Link to Post #24
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe what he had to say was correct and real...

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

In this final and 4th part of Bases 9, we involve one of the earlier participants in this series, Lisa, discussing Ron Adams and the details of the SS Nazi link in this Alien UFO story. The link with SS General Kammler in the CURRENT time frame is made.
    Ron Adams family was given unique access to USAF Bentwaters, and all suffered MILABS at the hand of the USAF at Bentwaters and the Greys. A terror of massive spiders was evident. Similar to a massive shadow spider or "Scuttler" robotoid AI creature at a London broadcaster.
    James discusses a shoot down of an Octoform ET in St Ives in March 2011, and shoot down of a Cessna plane at an airfield in southern England, witha Reptilian ET on board. The association with the Grid Keeper is made.

This brings in other "supersoldiers" who are able to pursue the Being. He also mentions this being turning up at AL-499 many many years later. See Bases 1,2,4,5 and 7 for previous data on this. I once again state Casbolt,or birth name Michael Prince has not yet offered PHYSICAL evidence of these claims. The viewer must take all claims in context and understand the extremly dangerous ramifications. Prince states we can expect Alien actions in the public domain.
    This Remains a Story, without sufficient evidence for verification. As more material may arrive, this remains as Version 1 From the DVD Bases 9

https://youtube.com/user/megawatts1066
    http://www.undergroundvideouk.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make of the above what you will...

Circe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Circe For This Post:

charlesgilbertwright (31st May 2012)

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Little story about James is that when I was in contact with him a little bit on Av a couple of years ago I did actaully see someone who looked exactly like him twice, once in Hamburg and once in Berlin. James at the time was definitely in the UK.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

8. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (15th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

James Casbolt has put out information on the internet for quite some time claiming that he is part of a military mind control programme. His claims start from birth where he was allegedly brought up in a secret underground facility in Canada with 41 other children. At this facility they were put through trauma in order to fracture the mind and then programmed using techniques such as hypnosis. We have already had considerable feedback on this interview from TV viewers and I will be reporting on the feedback in a future show. We would like to appeal for any witnesses who knew him during his childhood so we can ascertain by independent scrutiny the truth about James Casbolts claims. James provides no evidence other than his testimony. Further testimony of those who knew him is required to shed light on these claims

Part One http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...?ref=53&part=1

Part Two http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...?ref=53&part=2

Part Three http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...?ref=53&part=3

Please make of the above what you will.

Circe.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Circe For This Post:

charlesgilbertwright (31st May 2012)

11. Link to Post #28
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

I would not dismiss James Casbolts interview. Some of it seems unbelieveable but having read the story of Andy Pero (think I have the name correct) a few years back, there are distinct similarities. Truth is stranger than fiction. Its important to keep an open mind. I find that if something is going to be truth there are usually cross references from other sources eventually. And this interview certainly dove-tails with Any Pero's life experience. Sorry I have no reference to the Andy Pero story. Its on a conspiracy site, but I cant remember the name of it right now. I will edit when I do or maybe google with come up with the site.

Got it! The site is Educate Yourself

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

charlesgilbertwright (31st May 2012), Sirius White (15th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #29
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Default Re: Bases 9 part 1...James Casbolt vid

I am suprised there is not more discussion on this latest Bases 9 vid. maybe there is and I just haven't looked yet. To say that someone is lying because of their body language would be rather stupid. Human beings may well often display certain traits when they do things. To say they always do a certain thing is really saying we are robots that are all the same. This is abosolute nonsense. If you are one of the sheeple of the world this line of thinking may score high on a stat sheet. There are non-conformist people that do not fit neatly into any psychologists boxes! Yes it is a fact. I am one myself.

However if we do down this road of body language, James is very confident in what he is saying and very open about it. ( no folded arms, apparently means they are not guarded or on the defensive, according to so called experts) But hey, who needs facts and evidence right? He looks guilty right? So he must be!

I believe that James is telling the truth as far as he knows it. But once again we likely have someone that has been disinformed himself so even if we think he is truthful, he may not be speaking the truth. tis the nature of disinfo.

Bill Ryan has siad that James thinks Bill is an M16 agent, which Bill denys. So with that Bill has no time for anything this man says. Kerry has said that she thinks that while James is wrong about some things, she isn't prepared to call it rubbish in total.
    after all, disinfo is a mixture of truth and lies. Sorting out which bits are right and which bits are not, is beyond me.

I will, to use a Bill ryan quote, 'file it away and wait to see what else surfaces further down the track that may coroborate what we have heard here'.
    After all it is very hard to accept on face value alone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Anno (30th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Default Re: Bases 9 part 1...James Casbolt vid

I stopped myself doing the body language analysis of truth videos pretty early on. It just doesn't work. What I learnt is that there's no such thing as an indicator of 'lying'. There's just 'comfortable' and 'uncomfortable'. Given the nature of what people are talking about in Camelot/Avalon videos, I'd be more suspicious of people who seemed totally comfortable.

I think you can tell when people are lying when they have multiple videos out, but then the clues are contradictions and when they start using marketing ploys. See if you can tell who said this in a Camelot video, "I can't go into that right now but I'm working on something that will be out soon." Paraphrased to stop people searching transcripts and cheating
    If your goal is to share truth, then you share it. You don't use the opportunity to build a market for your product.
    Then you have the ones that do loooong stage acts that use the same populist speaking techniques that Hitler and Blair use. Waffle waffle, look at this symbol, "We are gods" pause for applause.

As mentioned, the whole point of disinfo is to mix truth with lies. I just listen to everyone and see what parts start to match what others say and what I read in well written books and articles.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anno For This Post:

sunflower (30th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Been searching for topics about this guy. Interesting dude, something about his story rang some things inside of me. Led me to other interesting things.......

James Casbolt is the real deal. Whether his information or not, is debatable. He was fed misinfo and fake pictures because he was a genuine leak.

The thing is, the things Casbolt has been subject to is beyond you or I's comprehension. It is intertwined into timelines into bizzare off-world events, and also deep traumatic experiences, in particular that of mind control. And also, many of the memories in these people, IMO, are not real memories and/or someone else's. It is known ,that some beings (et's), and even some of the Rogue illuminati factions use these people as information storehouses as well. In otherwords, they house memories for more than one person and behind layers and layers of mind control.

So yes, he's lost his marbles a little bit. A little disassociated. Confused as to who he may be. Who are the good guys, who he can trust. And unknown whether he can control himself or not. He has been used under many circumstances by others I believe, and that is unfortunate. Irregardless, the little bit he leaked, and remembered....IS important.

Go read his topics at ANY forum he has spoken out, and watch the SHILLS and secret society folk come out the woodwork! Ive never seen that many knowledgeable people, and shills come forward. In particular people from UK and Oz. That's how I knew he was for real. Is his info for real? Most likely distorted. Doesn't have full recollection so he just put everything he's gotten from others- and some of it is obviously disinfo.

Whatever happened to him I wonder?
    Last edited by Sirius White; 15th September 2012 at 01:34.

18. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default Bases 23 Micheal Prince aka James Casbolt

Here you go watching now will post some details after I am finished

Transhumanisim and Human Races are a main theme....

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2013), Debra (19th February 2013), frances (25th February 2013), giovonni (31st May 2013), jackovesk (19th February 2013), KellyNUTS (21st March 2013), Selene (18th February 2013), shadowstalker (18th February 2013), sunflower (17th February 2013), The Truth Is In There (24th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Default Re: Bases 23 Micheal Prince aka James Casbolt

Madness in the fast lane mentioned in Part 4 @ 35:32

PLEASE EXERCISE DISCRETION, SOME HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO DISTURBING.
    Last edited by Christine; 18th February 2013 at 23:08. Reason: added warning
    For free society!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

frances (25th February 2013), Referee (18th February 2013), shadowstalker (18th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #34
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

This is extraordinary material.

Avalonians all, stop whatever you are doing and listen to the full-length of James Casbolt/Michael Prince’s latest Bases 23 interview.

It ties in totally to Vivek’s priority trans-human techno spider/scuttler thread. Here’s the latest report. Don’t miss this.

Regards,

Selene

===

[ Mod-edit:
    I'm guessing that Selene is referring to this thread of Vivek's: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague. - Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th February 2013 at 05:50.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

frances (25th February 2013), Jeffrey (18th February 2013), Referee (18th February 2013), Snoweagle (18th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #35
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,648 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Here you go watching now will post some details after I am finished
    That could be helpful .

The descriptions from the Youtube pages help a little bit too:

Bases 23 Michael Prince Part One
    James Casbolt as Michael Prince gives his first interview, the first in 5 parts, of highly emotive and some would say involving race related issues,since joining the US military, and doing a required training tour of duty. Now out of the military, and with his first child born, he gives this first interview to Miles Johnston, in 2013. References to material covered in the Anya Briggs interview, Barry King and Bases 4, 7 and 9.

Covering the Fourth Reich, various blood lines and the Diamond Spiders of Jupiter's Moons, and a special metal recovered by supersoldiers, on one of Saturn's Moons using Portal and Gate technology.

SciFi or Disinfo? as usual caution is advised. This is Highly Emotive and requires Adult and coherent viewing. Part One of Five
    Bases 23 Michael Prince Part Two
    The second of four parts featuring Michael Prince, aka James Casbolt, and uniting the blood lines of Odin, and the Jewish blood lines at war with each other until now, to enable the agenda of the 4th Reich. Opening with a direct answer to YouTube responses to part One, on the claimed Supriem Rockefella controversial claim he is one of 42 clones and a direct reincarnation of Lucifer. All weird stuff, or one big hoax?

This and more, and the Diamond Spiders of Jupiter's moons. Fact or part of constructed fantasy, you decide.
    Bases 23 Michael Prince Part Three
    Michael Prince aka James Casbolt returns via Skype for the 3rd of 4 parts in the Fourth Reich Transhumanisation agenda, after his training in the US military. Focusing on Blood lines and supersoldiers. Interview by undergoundvideouk's Miles Johnston, and the AMMACH Project.

Its important to understand that not all statements can viewed "straight on" oblique meanings for later research are often the M O. Diamond Spiders of Jupiter's Moons.. These are views and expressions of the interviewee, which as reporter I do not hold a view on, M J
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (18th February 2013), Christine (18th February 2013), DarMar (19th February 2013), fourty-two (19th February 2013), frances (25th February 2013), Freed Fox (18th February 2013), GoodETxSG (31st May 2013), Jeffrey (18th February 2013), Kristin (20th February 2013), Realeyes (22nd February 2013), Referee (18th February 2013), Selene (18th February 2013), sllim11 (19th February 2013), Snoweagle (18th February 2013), The Truth Is In There (24th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

I don't agree with some of Casbolts concepts on.......some of the "philosophies" of those he talks about. But I do think he was genuinely involved with many things he talked about and more. Listen to his previous BASES interview to see and understand some of the exopolitics that is currently happening and has been going on. Many will think its Sci Fi. But Sci Fi is already a reality.......we are living in it.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

bennycog (19th February 2013), frances (25th February 2013), Referee (18th February 2013), Selene (19th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #37
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

In the first 2 video's, Michael quickly says something
    about getting his some of his information from Sorcha
    Faal. Does this muddy up everything that he talks about
    now?

I wasn't even going to watch these videos or even comment
    on this thread because to me, 99 percent of all information,
    supposedly being leaked by ex governments / military types
    are mostly lies mixed with a small amount of truth. In my
    mind, the government wants you chasing your own tail while
    they do stuff behind your back. That my opinion anyway.

I was bored, so i thought that i would give the videos a chance
    and other than the interviewer being just like kerry as far as
    his interviewing style of interrupting people when they are trying
    to give answers, the video was kind of interesting.

The problem is, michael mentions something about using information
    from sorcha faal and bill, on numerous times, has said that sorcha
    faal is a disinfo agent. So what do we do now? Do we believe the
    stories that michael put forth or do we proceed with caution?

I wasn't even planning on taking notes. I just wanted to hear michael
    out, to at least give him a chance but some things that he was talking
    about, where really out there or hard to swallow, depending how you
    look at it. Here are just some bullet points on the first two videos but
    they aren't complete. Remember, i didn't plan to take note, so i just
    jotted down some of the stuff he was talking about.

Bases 23 Michael Prince Part One

Underground tunnels from texas, go to the bush
    family ranch.

There are several layers of tunnels

There are at least 2 forms of government down in
    the tunnel system.

The 4th reich has been recreated underground as super soldiers.

There are plans to nuke america.

Black slaves were brought to america to interbreed
    with white women by order of the zionist jews.

This was designed to destroy the white race.

The zionist jews (jesus followers) want to get rid
    of the white race.

The odin followers want to get rid of black people.
    They are destroying the white race.

Underground scientist are trying to integrate
    humans with technology. (Half man half machine)

Nazis believe that they descended from atlantian
    super men.

People are being transported to other planets
    by mean of star gate technology. The stargate
    looks almost exactly the same as the one on the
    tv show, Star Gate SG1.

There seems to be a war of sorts going on, between
    the seed of jesus and the seed of Odin.

Scientist are in contact when other people from our
    past, that had the chopped off limbs of reptilians.
    Scientists from our time, asked the people from the
    past, to pass over those limbs, using our stargate/
    time travel devices. Scientist are incorporating those
    limbs with humans. Think of X-men and Stargate Atlantis
    as i tell you this next part.

Reptilian limbs(arms) have the ability to make boney
    spikes protrude through their middle - first set of
    knuckles on their hand. Other ones do the same thing
    except it's their finger nails. Thinking of those
    energy sucking vampires from stargate atlantis, another
    type of reptilian limb can make a boney spike come from
    it's wrist.

If there is something that our scientist don't understand,
    they pass the limbs off to other scientist in the year 2212.

Bases 23 Michael Prince Part Two

Michael used to think that Rockefellers son was a clone
    of him but it seems he has changed his mind.

Now he thinks that the son is a cyborg, while the
    Illuminati thinks that the son is a reincarnation
    of lucifer.

Michael and some other soldiers, time traveled
    back in time and grabbed, possibly Einstein. He
    is still alive today.

America has programs in place right now, to tempt
    black people to move back to africa. They will give
    them money for new homes and stuff like that.

They want blacks to go away, so that they will
    quit ruining the white races by mixing with them.

America will be nuked eventually and blamed maybe
    on the chinese.

Michael also said something about going on a mission
    to one of jupiters moons where him and the people
    with him, encountered these diamond shaped spiders.

Think of the movie (Starship Troopers) where humans
    go to a bug infested planets to fight very very large
    and intelligent insects.

Michael didn't say how big these diamond spiders were
    but they were very strong.

Apparently, some spiders laid eggs on their gear somewhere
    and when they returned to earth, the eggs hatched. Some-
    how, some of these spiders made it to india and killed people
    there.

A large section of tunnel system under texas was infested
    with these spiders and the military had to nuke that tunnel
    system to get rid of them.

Michael also talked about balls of fire that came out of nowhere
    and hit cars and buildings and destroyed them. Starship Troopers
    had this sort of bug in the movie but i don't think michael said
    where the fireballs came from.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, i'm not going to make a judgement call on this. I'll leave
    that to the reader to decide.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Christine (18th February 2013), frances (25th February 2013), Freed Fox (18th February 2013), onetruth (22nd February 2013), Realeyes (22nd February 2013), RMorgan (18th February 2013), sunflower (18th February 2013), Timewaster (19th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #38
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey folks,

I´ve seen his interviews before, and I always thought he was a liar, or at least mixing a lot of false information with a few truths.

This interview is no exception. If you know a bit about body language, you just need to look at his eyes.

He´s constantly looking down and to the left, which is a normal sign of a mental conversation going on inside someone’s head. He´s trying to figure out what to tell you and what not to say. There´s no problem with that, actually.

If you ask someone to picture something in their heads, their eyes will often go up and to their right side, and there’s nothing wrong about that as well. However, when answering factual questions, usually this is where they look when they’re constructing some kind of excuse or lie...He looked up and right before answering several questions.

He´s lying, but he´s telling a few truths as well. Use discernment.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 18th February 2013 at 18:20.

31. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

christian (19th February 2013), Christine (18th February 2013), daddy fishwick (19th February 2013), DarMar (19th February 2013), DeDukshyn (18th February 2013), Flash (18th February 2013), frances (25th February 2013), Freed Fox (18th February 2013), Gardener (18th February 2013), humanalien (18th February 2013), Jean-Luc (20th February 2013), Kristin (20th February 2013), Limor Wolf (5th March 2013), Lisab (19th February 2013), Realeyes (22nd February 2013), Selene (19th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

You are right in the eyes description RMorgan, but one has always to remind that about 25% of the people are plugged at the reverse for eye movements. Meaning 25% of people will look up and left when describing a potential futur or when lying (creating the images). This proportion is not from NLP - which seems to be your source - but from Philippe Turchet, who has observed probably around 100,000 people with his team while doing empirical studies on non verbal language.

So yes, he may be lying. However, you first have to find out where his eyes are when answering something factual that is irrelevant to the discussion (ex: what did you eat for dinner yesterday? or What did you hear/see about the tv program this week-end? Going to left when answering about the past is what 75% of people would do. THen you know he is "plugged" like most and when looking right, it is something either in the futur or imagined, which may be a lie. He is answers those questions while looking at the right, you know that he is part of the 25% not "plugged" like the majority. From then on, you have to analyse based on this finding in order not to assume someone is a lyer when in fact they are telling the truth.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bennycog (19th February 2013), christian (19th February 2013), Christine (18th February 2013), frances (25th February 2013), Gardener (18th February 2013), humanalien (18th February 2013), Jean-Luc (20th February 2013), Kristin (20th February 2013), Kryztian (30th May 2013), Realeyes (22nd February 2013), RMorgan (18th February 2013), Selene (19th February 2013), shadowstalker (18th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #40
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You are right in the eyes description RMorgan, but one has always to remind that about 25% of the people are plugged at the reverse for eye movements. Meaning 25% of people will look up and left when describing a potential futur or when lying (creating the images). This proportion is not from NLP - which seems to be your source - but from Philippe Turchet, who has observed probably around 100,000 people with his team while doing empirical studies on non verbal language.

So yes, he may be lying. However, you first have to find out where his eyes are when answering something factual that is irrelevant to the discussion (ex: what did you eat for dinner yesterday? or What did you hear/see about the tv program this week-end? Going to left when answering about the past is what 75% of people would do. THen you know he is "plugged" like most and when looking right, it is something either in the futur or imagined, which may be a lie. He is answers those questions while looking at the right, you know that he is part of the 25% not "plugged" like the majority. From then on, you have to analyse based on this finding in order not to assume someone is a lyer when in fact they are telling the truth.
    You´re right, Flash.

However, he looks up-right and up-left at about the same ratio, so, one way or another, he´s mixing some truths with some lies.

In such cases, in my opinion, there isn´t half-truths; Half-truths are lies.

If I´m not mistaken, this guy, "James Casbolt", was exposed a long time ago...I remember reading about allegedly extra-terrestrials pictures posted in his website, that later were 100% debunked as being doctored pictures.

I´d like to know Bill´s opinion on this man, anyway.

In my opinion, he´s either a disinformation agent or a plain liar.

There´s an old closed thread made by "James Casbolt" himself here ( I didn´t even know he is an Avalon member). It didn´t end up so well:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=james+casbolt

UPDATE:

Here´s a doctored picture which was in his website, allegedly from an 12.000 years old Annunaki ET called EnLil, son of Lord Marduk, allegedly a member of a group called S.A.A.L.M:

And here is the original photo, which he used to fake the above one. The man is actually Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski, a Polish American political scientist, geostrategist, and statesman who served as United States National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981:

And here´s a doctored picture of the allegedly SAALM passport:

And here´s the original one:

About the James Casbolt´s SAALM (Supreme Anunnaki Alliance of Lord Marduk):

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_f...nLil_Fake.html

Here´s a copy of his old website ( he took it down), with SAALM info. Someone made a PDF copy of it:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...df/SAALM01.pdf

Google Casbolt S.A.A.L.M Marduk to know more about this.

Now, tell me he´s not lying...If he was part of this SAALM hoax, he can´t be trusted, obviously.

Raf.

Ps: I can´t find these pictures, but I remember he faked an Anunnaki girl picture from an European model´s picture and a bunch of pictures he uploaded as being from underground bases were actually proven to be from Stockholm subway.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 18th February 2013 at 22:48.

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

airaspect (22nd February 2013), bennycog (19th February 2013), christian (19th February 2013), Christine (18th February 2013), frances (25th February 2013), Gardener (18th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), Holly Lindin (22nd February 2013), humanalien (18th February 2013), Jean-Luc (20th February 2013), Kristin (20th February 2013), Lisab (19th February 2013), mountain_jim (25th February 2013), muxfolder (27th March 2013), Spiral (21st February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast