+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt

1. Link to Post #121
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Default Re: Michael Prince has been SHOT (heard through the grapevine)

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    this is the video in question, referenced by Michael Prince, regarding the alleged retrieval of a dead reptilian from the crash of a cessna airplane. not entirely sure what to make of it...

In the 'super soldier' video posted earlier in the thread, the one with Kerry Cassidy interviewing Max Spears and James Casbolt, James Casbolt clearly states that in the incident featured in this posted video, that it was a Cessna aircraft, transporting a reptilian, not an alien craft as stated in the original video clip above, narrated by Casbolt at the time.

mind you, its been a few years, its hard to keep the story straight if you catch my drift.
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 12th July 2013 at 23:10.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Debra (13th July 2013), Flash (13th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,358 times in 4,613 posts

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Debra (13th July 2013), Flash (13th July 2013), HURRITT ENYETO (12th July 2013), Mike (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (13th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

here you go chinaski... i don' want you to feel dissapointed

You're right Gardner. That knob said if we looked closely we could see horns. Pah! ...
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Debra (13th July 2013), HURRITT ENYETO (13th July 2013), Mike (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (13th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Umm seems to me they are not bigger they are just closer. When something is suggested like 'horns' there is a chance your brain will try to find it, it might even succeed.

yeah, maybe.

it's just our luck that any video of consequence is generally shot during the pitch-black of night from a point 5 trillion miles away. oh well.

but ive endured a lot to put this video up, so someone better be grateful. ive driven to the library for starters. to my left is a woman talking to herself in a maddening hoarse-whisper...and laughing; to the right is a man who clearly harbors deep hatred for the keyboard, judging by the way he's slamming his fingers against the keys; and behind me an old man is indiscriminately farting (loud!) over and over and over again. i don't know what it is about the library that makes it draw so many misfits, but im beginning to get the disturbing feeling that i fit right in...
    Oh my goodness you just made my day with that remark buhahhahaaaaa thankyou for making me laugh so hard i got tears in my eyes I especially like the quote of the man that harbours some deep hatred of the keyboard hahahahaa it's good to see someone with a good sense of humour to lighten the mood, cheers mate.
    Last edited by MadMax1; 13th July 2013 at 00:50.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

Debra (13th July 2013), Mike (13th July 2013), RunningDeer (13th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,323 times in 8,331 posts

Popping a slug into a dodgy asset adds to the confusion agenda.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Mike (13th July 2013), thunder24 (13th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #126
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Popping a slug into a dodgy asset adds to the confusion agenda.
    So does popping a Slug in front of a camera.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

12. Link to Post #127
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

When looking at Max Spears in Kerrys video, he does look like he belongs to Bush-family, especially his profile is bushish. indeed belonging to their bloodline is his claim. This I find interesting.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 13th July 2013 at 07:43.

13. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

i wonder if the recent NSA spying leaks have some documents or electronic information that he could be questioned about , implicating some high level officials ... silence him and it's a one sided story if it ever goes to court or is in the public mainstream ... maybe a little house cleaning ...the ptb have let him speak up until now... why move against him now ???
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Casbolt Shooting and Sun 'Fast Blast' July 2013

i DONT KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED oops sorry for the caps/

Published on Jul 17, 2013
    In mid July 2013, a report circulated that James Casbolt, aka Michael Prince was shot at and sent to hospital for 2 days.
    Fellow British "Super Soldier" Max Spiers gave an initial report on this via Skype from the USA, to Miles Johnston in west London. His skype camera was not working, so its a voice report only.
    On a second issue, colleague, Sarah gave a brief report on changes which seem to be happening to the Sun, a follow on from John Urwin's mention that the sun seems to be setting 15 degrees further north than it should be.
    Not only is the sun apparently in the wrong place, but the frequencies and spectral energy from the sun has also changed, so it seems.
    We need Hard Facts on this!
    There is a considerable amount of junk and disinformation on this subject. I hope this is not part of it.

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2013), ghostrider (18th July 2013), MorningSong (17th July 2013), Referee (18th July 2013), Timewaster (18th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #130
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: Casbolt Shooting and Sun 'Fast Blast' July 2013

Hi sister,

If the sun had moved, the whole solar system would be in complete state of chaos right now, since everything is connected by extremely complex and delicate gravitational relationships.

To sum up, we would not be here to talk about it if it had happened.

Honestly, I don´t know where people find the courage to state such BS.

About Casbolt, well, the man was proven to be a hoaxer a billion times. If he was indeed shot, it may or may not have something to do with his "super soldier" stories, but of course, eventually he will take advantage of the situation to boost his media exposure.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 17th July 2013 at 16:42.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2013), Blacklight43 (17th July 2013), Cristian (17th July 2013), Heartsong (18th July 2013), HURRITT ENYETO (17th July 2013), RUSirius (17th July 2013), seko (18th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (18th July 2013), shadowstalker (17th July 2013), Tommy (17th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #131
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Casbolt Shooting and Sun 'Fast Blast' July 2013

Perhaps ~ let's just say things are not (totally all) right with James ...

Note and i sense (believe) our sun is moving and our planet is (gravitationally) tagging along with it through (around) our galaxy ...

19. Link to Post #132
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

The sun has move, allot of people are noticing this. I have see this with the setting sun I have a room that is getting sun that dose not usually.

There are videos out there that have been charting the movements, which have been in the direction of Siberia.

Also if I remember correctly there was a news item of some airport having to make some adjustment for this.

Even without any information, gardeners have been remarking on the setting sun being off/different.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

lookbeyond (18th July 2013), meeradas (17th July 2013), shadowstalker (17th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #133
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Well,

I can honestly report the sun is setting in the exact same location it always has in my life-time (at my family's home)

And regarding the airport adjustments, I am relatively sure you are referring to the GPS compensation that needs to happen on certain intervals as the poles are slowly but steadily always shifting location.

I just have a very hard time understanding how someone could believe this actually occurred.

I mean, no offence.. But seriously though.. weird

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2013), Blacklight43 (17th July 2013), Gardener (17th July 2013), Heartsong (18th July 2013), Limor Wolf (17th July 2013), meeradas (17th July 2013), RMorgan (17th July 2013), seko (18th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (18th July 2013), shadowstalker (17th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

-------

100% nonsense (Sorry -- it has to be said. I must have stated this on the forum dozens of times now.)

The 'sun has not moved'. What that means is that the Earth has not shifted on its axis.

If the movement of the sun shifts 15 degrees, the movements of the moon and stars shift 15 degrees, also. That's because it's the EARTH that would have moved 15 degrees, not the rest of the universe.

Amateur astronomers now have telescopes with built-in star-tracking software, programmed with the exact movements of everything minute by minute. That helps them to find stuff in the sky.

If this no longer worked, tens of thousands of them all over the world would be screaming that something was wrong. These are independent, smart people, who are not reporting to or controlled by anyone.

It's like you were following your road map (or a GPS) -- and ended up in the wrong city. You'd think someone would notice!

You can check this all yourself. There are apps which even track and identify star positions using an iPad. Like this. It costs $2.99!

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/star...my/id295430577

24. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2013), BMJ (18th July 2013), Joseph McAree (17th July 2013), Limor Wolf (17th July 2013), lookbeyond (18th July 2013), meeradas (17th July 2013), Mike Gorman (18th July 2013), nomadguy (18th July 2013), Oouthere (17th July 2013), Richard S. (18th July 2013), RMorgan (17th July 2013), schneider (17th July 2013), seko (18th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (18th July 2013), shadowstalker (17th July 2013), Sidney (18th July 2013), Star Tsar (17th July 2013), Tommy (17th July 2013), Wind (17th July 2013), Yoda (18th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #135
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

I stopped posting on this site because critical thinking skills seemed to have totally abandoned many. But at one time I had to align gyros on ships and you did this at dusk or dawn using the sun as your point of reference.

There is much happening outside of the of traditional science, but NOTHING works outside of proven traditional science.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2013), EYES WIDE OPEN (18th July 2013), lookbeyond (18th July 2013), Referee (18th July 2013), Ria (17th July 2013), Richard S. (18th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (18th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,358 times in 4,613 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    i DONT KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED oops sorry for the caps/

Published on Jul 17, 2013
    In mid July 2013, a report circulated that James Casbolt, aka Michael Prince was shot at and sent to hospital for 2 days.
    Fellow British "Super Soldier" Max Spiers gave an initial report on this via Skype from the USA, to Miles Johnston in west London. His skype camera was not working, so its a voice report only.
    On a second issue, colleague, Sarah gave a brief report on changes which seem to be happening to the Sun, a follow on from John Urwin's mention that the sun seems to be setting 15 degrees further north than it should be.
    Not only is the sun apparently in the wrong place, but the frequencies and spectral energy from the sun has also changed, so it seems.
    We need Hard Facts on this!
    There is a considerable amount of junk and disinformation on this subject. I hope this is not part of it.

The perks of reporting ? It's a nonsense of course but who really feels so entangled to all this agendas to sacrifice themselves, to be repeating the same thing to people who did not go to school or are misguided by their senses,
    it's a whole another question.

Is the reporter responsible for their report ?

I observed myself , couple of days ago, woke up one morning and could not just take in any of this anymore, not out of curiosity even, it just unnerving .

So leaving it to others ... just thinking, it's all very human . Not humane so often as human ,
    the drives and unspoken intentions, strings that bind people behind what's obvious, those reasons for favours and misfavours,

that all is between someone...and someone else ..love and hatred .

Truly, there's very little science ( or call it truth ) in us all. The science that needs hours or calm focused mind that we forgot in class .. or somewhere there .

Now that we know much more ..

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Referee (18th July 2013), shadowstalker (18th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I did hear that the sun is emitting 2 new X-ray frequencies that have not been measured before. I wish I could remember who said it. Has anyone else heard about that or if it is even possible for the sun to do that?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

Referee (18th July 2013), shadowstalker (18th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Two things I wanted to chime it on. Firstly, In the United States, it is the height of summer, and the sun is setting much farther north than any other time of year, and the "sun shift" conversation seems to surface every year on the forum. Lots of people thing the sun is too far north even though it happens every year.
    The second point, and I am not a scientist, so I am just going on what I have read about in the past, but I DO believe in the "wobble" theory. And actually it is not a theory, it has been studied by scientists for ages. I was going to post an article, but there are too many to choose from, but if you google "earth wobble" you will find much scientific data on the subject.

I do believe there are things going on in the solar system, that are kept out of mainstream. I also believe the technologies that are being used in the "black op" PTB, section of reality are so far beyond what we can even imagine, that (my opinion), if someone says they thought something was different, whether it was the moon moving, stars blinking on or off, or the sun setting oddly, who am I to tell them it did not happen. We are living in times of great uncertainty, and with all talk of different theories like holographic universe, hollow earth, etc.etc.etc.,,nothing is impossible.

Similarly, last year, (might have been two years ago), I took 10 photographs of the moon within about an hour. I knew SOMETHING was off about it, but I didn't know what. when I looked at the pictures, I was shocked to see that the moon had "wobbled". I posted them here somewhere, but like I said it was a couple years ago. The pictures are probably not there anymore but I will look.
    There were many others that documented this on you tube, pictures from the same evening, and others here on the forum also saw it. (whatever "it" was). There was much debate on whether this phenomena was a lunar wobble, or was it in fact the earth wobble causing this visual effect.

Anyway, I don't have any real answers, but I know what I saw then.
    Last edited by Sidney; 18th July 2013 at 02:13.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Another1 (18th July 2013), fourty-two (18th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #139
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    The second point, and I am not a scientist, so I am just going on what I have read about in the past, but I DO believe in the "wobble" theory. And actually it is not a theory, it has been studied by scientists for ages. I was going to post an article, but there are too many to choose from, but if you google "earth wobble" you will find much scientific data on the subject.
    The earth has several wobbles, varying from the Chandler wobble with a period of 433 days, to the Precession of the equinoxes with a period approximately 26,000 years. The total effect of these wobbles on one's position on the earth's surface is on the order of millimeters per hour.

I am as sure as I can be that you did not detect any of these wobbles using ten photographs of the moon taken over one hour.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

RMorgan (18th July 2013), seko (18th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (18th July 2013), Sidney (18th July 2013), Tommy (18th July 2013), Wind (18th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    The earth has several wobbles, varying from the Chandler wobble with a period of 433 days, to the Precession of the equinoxes with a period approximately 26,000 years. The total effect of these wobbles on one's position on the earth's surface is on the order of millimeters per hour.

I am as sure as I can be that you did not detect any of these wobbles using ten photographs of the moon taken over one hour.
    HAHA, Doubtful. My moon discussion, was sort of suppose to be separate from the suns wobble theory. My point was, that the planets do move somewhat, even if we can't feel it or see it.

And I have absolutely no idea what the deal was with the moon that night, I only know is it wasn't
    normal. I have been searching searching for those pics, and can't even find the thread i posted them on. Arggg
    Like i said, I 'm not a scientist. I only know what I and many others saw that night.

The phenomena in/on/around the sun gets so absolutely complex, that who the heck knows what goes on up there, and with all the other planets, earth, moon etc, all being intertwined, that its mind boggling the different outcomes of a tiny little jolt somewhere. It most likely would have some sort of mathmatical equation to figure out what moves where, much like determining a pool move. And that my friend, I can tell you won't come from me. LMAO

I would very much enjoy, if someone on the forum who might be an expert in this field to shed some more light, because I find it all fascinating. It is just too far over my head to understand it on a scientific level.

With regards to that moon event. What happened from what my memory can give me, is someone on the forum said they thought something weird was going on with the moon, and has anyone seen it. I had not really noticed, but I decided to take my camera with me,, when i went to get my kids from somewhere. The pictures were timestamped, and it was clear, that within an hour, (might have been a shorter time actually), the moon(shadow) had tilted. I have no explanation. There was speculation of the moon being a hologram, of it being a space ship, of it being covered up by another fake moon, they were testing atomic weapons up there etc.etc.yadayada. Lots of theories were flying around.

I was not the only one that photographed it.

It was just another unanswered mystery. Of course a week later, it was forgotten. : )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast