+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What really happened to Project Camelot: an interview by Mel Fabregas

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: What really happened to Project Camelot: an interview by Mel Fabregas

Bill, just adding my thanks to those of many others, for confirming some of my intuitions, settling some doubts, & validating & increasing my respect for both you & Kerry

carry on the Good Fight!
    Last edited by wynderer; 4th April 2011 at 20:47.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: What really happened to Project Camelot: an interview by Mel Fabregas

Most apreciated!

For some reason I cant find the Jake Simpson camelot-interview, anywhere?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pagan For This Post:

Yoda (12th April 2011), yuhui (29th June 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

As far as I recall there was neither video nor audio interview. It was just a written report of the meeting. You can read it here.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

DualTone (16th April 2011), Fred259 (21st April 2011), Njord (5th April 2011), Pagan (5th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Bill (or anyone else), would you mind listing the 7 interviews that were mentioned in the video?

I had seen most, but there was a written interview I can't remember.

From memory (not in order)

1. Leo Zagami
    2. Dr. Pete Peterson
    3. Jake Simpson
    4. (insert Scientology whistleblower)
    5. (Dr. and Mrs. Somebody)
    6. (drawing a blank)
    7. (drawing a blank)

Much appreciated!
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Jonathan (here)
    Bill (or anyone else), would you mind listing the 7 interviews that were mentioned in the video?
    In order!
    1. Leo Zagami
    2. Jake Simpson
    3. Pete Peterson
    4. Henry Deacon
    5. Dan Burisch
    6. Steven Greer
    7. Dane Tops
    As I said (heavily paraphrased from memory ) - you only need one bullet to kill you, but seven will do the job as well.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

jmj12 (5th April 2011), Limor Wolf (8th April 2011), magicmanx (5th April 2011), Magnus (5th April 2011), NancyV (5th April 2011), Nortreb (5th April 2011), panopticon (7th April 2011), Yoda (5th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Thank you!

Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

10. Link to Post #47
    Ahvehvida Shahadaha

Honesty is best path to the truth. Aside from the truth itself but why be physiological when the interview was so fabulous. Find part 2 of course if any ones missed it it's around.

11. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you B and K,

I too started my learning a few years ago. My sequential learning path started with David Icke to David Wilcock to Project Camelot and the Dan Burisch. I arrived (via Camelot)at Dan and Marci just before the split of Camelot. Although I had no idea why the split REALLY occurred, it all seemed to convenient . Together you two were risking all to provide the truth and suddenly, you were not together. All that can be said I suppose is thanks for your courage and perserveance. It must have been an incredibly difficult time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to regaks For This Post:

Yoda (12th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Can someone please explain what is meant by the "Heather material"?? If I'm not mistaken, Kerry thought it was real whereas Bill did not. What was it all about??

14. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Can someone please explain what is meant by the "Heather material"?? If I'm not mistaken, Kerry thought it was real whereas Bill did not. What was it all about??
    Such a long story... The begining is there : http://projectavalon.net/Heather_rep...n_comments.pdf

For the rest you'll find some references everywhere in the forum with the search window.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th April 2011 at 17:38. Reason: fix pdf link

15. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member eris23's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoyed the video. It was good to see you two together. I always thought you two worked well together; I believe your comparison to "Mulder and Scully" was apt. I have been privately researching many of these topics for years and always wished to take more action. It is a difficult thing to do these days. I admire you both for your dedication and perseverance. I am a big fan of both project
    Camelot and Avalon. I would really love to see you two collaborate again in some future project.
    “There must be some kind of way out of here,”
    Said the joker to the thief.
    --Bob Dylan

16. The Following User Says Thank You to eris23 For This Post:

Yoda (12th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Ahh Bill, well done for sitting down and talking together like this. Ego aside, you are both very much grassroots heroes. I think, from what little I know, is that you were both right and maybe a bit wrong on some of the motivations of your enemies, but overall, you know your are a prime targets and yet you continue. This is why, you are both held in such high and low esteem. I am glad you have chosen to accept your position of example. Intrigues aside, you guys rock. Fame and fortune, fortune for this life, fame for when we are gone. You are both very very fortunate. Please keep on keeping on.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Yoda (12th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

hate to say "nanny nanny boo boo" but...."NANNY NANNY BOO BOO * I TOLD YA SO" i always felt kerry and bill were players gettin' played. and just knew they would snap out of it. yay!!! hey powers that be, stop the posturing. it's so common, and i don't mean acceptable.

20. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

You both look well, I laughed at the statement near the begining " your bigger you take up more space than me" then as she looked you over, I heard the words.. but he looks like he lost weight...... You do look like you've droped a few Bill

21. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Very informatve and a little nostalgic.
    Very nice to see two adults who don,t agree on every little thing, can still be very good friends and allies,
    and who it seems has unconditional love for each other.
    It was very nice for the Avalon community, that really loved the first format of the video,s.
    A little of Kerry,s " we already know about that, so, what about this story".
    Perfectly matched with the odd bit of wisdom and patience from Bill,s corner which the rest of us loved.
    I will have to watch the video,s again to get all the info to stay in my aging skull.
    Fantastic video,s and so very nice to see the two that started it all, together again, one more time.
    Sure hope you guys don,t get bogged down with too much work.
    Trade you places.

toothpick

22. Link to Post #56
    Australia Avalon Member Truthseeker85's Avatar
    Thanks

It is great to see both Kerry and yourself back together. Great interview also! Keep it up the great work!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthseeker85 For This Post:

Yoda (22nd April 2011)

24. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This was a great interview. I'm very glad that it happened. Thank you for directly saying who you believe was/is targeting you and why.

25. Link to Post #58
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

really enjoyed the video it was interesting to see were the trial went also gives an idea of what sort of ideas and topics certain groups don't like to see discussed.

26. Link to Post #59
    Ecuador Avalon Member Christine Breese's Avatar
    Thanks

I had no idea this was happening. I did notice that you both ended up having separate parts of the site for a while and I wondered what happened, but I'm glad you are teaming together again. You're a good team!

27. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Retired Member tenacity1's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw that video awhile back . I was sad to hear of the riff. I knew before it was said that you both were being messed with by those who had an interest in dividing you. Those who are after the truth will always be harassed by those who want to keep us in the dark. So, I've kept you both in my prayers . I so admire the courage you both show. As to styles.. (shrugs..) it' apples and oranges... personally I think those who want Kerry to quiten down are the same kind of people who in the south tell women to shut up. To my way of seeing you both brought a balance to the dual interviews.What one forgot to ask the other one might and the result is wonderful. JMHO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast