+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: What really happened to Project Camelot: an interview by Mel Fabregas

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Default Re: What really happened to Project Camelot: an interview by Mel Fabregas

If there never was a Project Camelot none of this would be here.Bill you are a great speaker.The questions you asked, the way you explain things and your personality and interests brought me here.Thank you very much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Yoda (5th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Latti's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: What really happened to Project Camelot: an interview by Mel Fabregas

I realize that Kerry is investing a tremendous amount of time and energy into Project Camelot and I'm great full to her for that, but Bill your questions and input provided much incite that I now miss.
    Latti

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Thank you Bill. I had watched this earlier on YouTube, and I think because of Kerry wanting way to look at what was going on into the world with an independent means, you and she created a team that did just that. Living with other people for any amount of time can be very difficult (not sure why really, but it is), but I can see both of you had a passion for finding answers and finding truth, and getting an alternative way to process information to the public. That is very much why you were under attack, because people were thinking outside the box. A box thrown at us in a programmed society. I am grateful to Kerry and you for producing Camelot. I think because of Kerry's outspokenness and unceasing passion this process began, it can be a two edged sword, but very effective for what it is, nonetheless. I wish both of you only the best, and thank your team for your work.

5. Link to Post #64
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

I agree. It's called 'the sum is greater than its parts'. Bill gave Camelot its credibility. Without him it is mere entertainment in a shoot from the hip and ask questions (information validation) later type fashion.

Bills more cautious and carefully chosen words while still giving the meat and potatoes is the very thing that made me pay attention in the first place. 2006and I'd never heard of the illuminati and I thought the freemasons were just a dwindling bunch of old men that enjoyed dressing up on Sunday evening.

Even if he retired from public life now he'd never be forgotten- just for getting out there and doing it. An inspiration to all and a fine gentleman.
    My god this is sounding like a eulogy! Not for a few more years yet I hope.

6. Link to Post #65
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Project Camelot, was like Seinfeld ...I always remember the whole cast not just one individual. They were just great together . And it worked for me.

Kerry is playing in a sequel now, but the quality is no way near the original show. You cant make up what you lack in logical reasoning and modern scientific knowledge with more divine feminine and intuition .

On the other hand, as a researcher, Bill seemed to play his best game when teamed up with a women's warmth and intuition.

7. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

HaveBlue, I just cracked when reading your sentence: my god this is sounding like an eulogy :D

About a week ago I relistened the excellent interview (by Bill) with Joseph Farrell (still during the Proj Cam times) and thought I'd drop a line here to say that you are indeed missed in the radio/podcast interview scenery Bill. There are so very few interviewers who have the interest and the knowledge to ask intelligent questions. Another thing is that even many good radio stations concentrating on 'alternative knowledge' are out of question because of the publicity (which I personally am unable to listen to). We have the Red Ice Radio of course but even they are leading the ship towards a 'monorail system' lately. Your reappearence on the interview scenery would be highly appreciated.

Another thing which can easily be sensed about your personality is the empathy. It is unfortunately not present in many others (including your old companion at P Cam). I wish Kerry well but just do not feel like listening to the interviews anymore...and I see many others feel the same. Genuine caring and heart felt love always shine through - and in you it is obvious (don't say 'was' lest me too I start sounding like making an eulogy May you be well and happy wherever you are and whatever you decide to do with your life.

8. Link to Post #67
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Leena (here)
    About a week ago I relistened the excellent interview (by Bill) with Joseph Farrell (still during the Proj Cam times) and thought I'd drop a line here to say that you are indeed missed in the radio/podcast interview scenery Bill. There are so very few interviewers who have the interest and the knowledge to ask intelligent questions. Another thing is that even many good radio stations concentrating on 'alternative knowledge' are out of question because of the publicity (which I personally am unable to listen to). We have the Red Ice Radio of course but even they are leading the ship towards a 'monorail system' lately. Your reappearence on the interview scenery would be highly appreciated.
    Yes, that interview of Joseph P. Farrell by Bill and Kerry (with Bill taking the lead) was excellent.
    I've been "discovering" Joseph Farrell the last week, thanks in part to that interview and some recommendations long ago by Carmody. I'm thinking that Farrell might have a clearer understanding of the "big picture" than anyone else I've listened to.

Farrell has been doing a serious of interviews this year with GeorgeAnn Hughes of TheByteShow.com. If you're feeling the need for some more audio to listen to, here's a series of 16 "radio" shows, of one to two hours each, in the form of a Youtube playlist: https://youtube.com/watch?v=z7zjw...CC95D9FA4B63B9. The interviews are quite pleasant to listen to; they apparently know each other well and enjoy each others company.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th September 2012), Kristo (10th September 2012), meeradas (9th September 2012), Muzz (8th September 2012), NancyV (9th September 2012), RunningDeer (10th September 2012), sigma6 (16th September 2012), Star Tsar (16th September 2012), T Smith (16th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Thanks for the heads up on the interviews Paul, Joseph is one of the few researchers left on the scene out there, that I still like to keep up on what thery're doing from time to time. I've never noted any bs from him either.

There were two books I devoured back to back in very early '09, when I was first beginning to wake up, that really blew my mind, and gave me a whole new world of possibility to chew on. The first was David Icke's "Tales From The Time Loop", followed directly by Joseph Farrell's "The Cosmic War". His interview with Bill and Kerry was one of their best IMHO, one of the few that earned a second viewing.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 9th September 2012 at 12:31. Reason: Spelling

11. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

I miss the chemistry...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Yes. I think it would be nice to have an occasional interview of some people from both Kerry and Bill, especially on a topic both have a high interest in that suits both of their styles of interviewing. It would be very interesting and perhaps productive. Like cooking, I don't like the same thing every day, so mixing it up unexpectedly would be a good change of pace, but that is up to the individuals, of course. I think both at a point in time were very complimentary, and made it what it was and is. Just a thought...

13. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member geoffbyrd's Avatar
    Thanks

What an interesting way to spend an hour on 12-24-12. I regret I am just seeing this a year and a half after it was made. I only joined this forum earlier this month and am eager to continue catching up with at least some of what I've missed. As you can imagine, I have been following Project Camelot more closely as I wasn't aware of Avalon, although I now see I should have been. I am even more eager to go forward as we are now past 12-21-12 and are indeed in a "new world", although perhaps no less contentious! Peace and Blessings to you All!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4