+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Satanist Insider Gloats Over Dire Prospects!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Satanist Insider Gloats Over Dire Prospects!

"It is again time to reallocate the wealth of the world. We are doing this through an economic depression the likes, depth and suffering of which no one has yet seen."

by A.J. Fozdyke April 1, 2011

The Alpha Lodge and its system of Magick have helped many individuals to advance towards their Godhead. In this we continue to use the dregs of society to achieve Our aims. So what? Doesn't everybody?

Currently it is again time to reallocate the wealth of the world. We are doing this through an economic depression the likes, depth and suffering of which no one has yet seen. Think of the Great Depression only more so: longer and deeper. But we will never wholly rid ourselves of the herd, because that would yield a poor return on Our investments. Try to imagine the agony and ecstasy of Our will to be; the Usher of Desecration and the coming of Vindex.

Honestly I feel some compassion. Aiwass states in Liber Al "...Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world."

And I am a King to my Prince! That said, humanity desperately needs to be cleansed and freed from the worthless, the wretched and the weak. I have lived a truly great life and yet I feel the weight of my years. My Deities have given me many things. I honestly have no regrets of which to speak. I feel like I'm living a prophecy. Not a biblical prophecy, but one based on forethought and unadulterated truth.

'Now is my time to seek the glory of my Gods that I may one day walk with Satan, in His world and with His bride.'

What's happening in Libya is a diversion. People are being tortured and killed in the Gaza Strip but no one gives a damn about that, do they? It's called cognitive dissonance or the cataract of denial. Same in Japan.

Everyone is worried about radiation but no one mentions Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Hardly anyone knows that Xtains dropped the bombs on Japan more than six months after the Japanese government was desperately trying to end the war. Those who followed their loving saviour couldn't drop 'the bomb' on white people.

In Libya what's going on is a stage show to hide what's happening in Saudi Arabia and it's all about oil and the American dollar. And just by the by, it won't save the dollar and America is doomed. We organized that by giving the plebes what they want. Although the masses hate the thought of being controlled, most wish to be controlled. Freedom, power and sovereignty are only words to them!

It's O.K. when followers of the 2000 years dead, gay, Jewish bastard torture, maim, kill and engage in unspeakable acts of pointless cruelty, but somehow we of the left-hand path are evil! It's the will of Ialdabaoth when Palestinian kids are incinerated with white phosphorous bombs or Japanese babies were vaporized by nukes, but it's evil when we exploit, initiate and sacrifice! Yours is a hate filled, vengeful deity killing all before him, babies included: see Leviticus 26:16-39 or Joshua 7:19-26.

Our Prince is a realistic God who answers those which call upon Him. He is 'contradictory defiance: challenging in its purest...archetypal, shape-shifting form. His is the forbidden fascination that creates, nourishes, destroys and redeems. The Prince of the Earth, the Lord of the Air, the Darkness of the Deep, and the God of Fire! The terrifying and majestic Other, reflected in the unimaginable.'

We give the filth what they whim that they want! The Manipulators of the Alpha Lodge are some of the most obsequious, kind and helpful individuals you'll ever meet. We help the sheeple firm up their ideals and notions until these are so rigid they can be broken like glass.

The best way to control is through co-operation. In America we gave them the lightweight Kenyan as a precursor to the one who's coming. And we'll continue to give them the presidents they want.

In Australia we let the white trash think they chose Julia, but she isn't even their prime minister and Australia has no valid parliament. This was orchestrated in order for the Australian government to be more easily manipulated by those that we're kept in the loop.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/c...ca430/s42.html

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/c...a430/sch1.html

Welsh born JuLIAR Gillard was The 1st Australian to take the PM's oath without a bible...

It's all in the open! There's less reason to hide. Do Aussies care? They're too interested in another Royal wedding. You think that we're not intimately associated with the British establishment and royal family? You think Churchill the Druid wasn't in our hands? The war is now almost over. There is and will be no opposition to; no battles against Our future. We control the political parties; the economists; the educational curricula; the media and many of the evangelical churches. If I was stupid enough to name some names I wouldn't be believed anyway. The young are already Ours.

Sheeple don't play to win. They have been dealt cards to a circus act game they don't know how to play, so they act safe whilst feeling morally superior to the winners: irrational beings capable of semi-rational thought. Their strength is a function of their morality: the more they have, the weaker they are.

One of Our axioms is that even if you tell the truth, perhaps because you tell the truth, no one will believe you. The masses have a strong, but nurtured, imagination coupled with the inability to distinguish the existential conditions of their lives from their hopes, fears, wishes and dreams. The common man is a domesticated primate who lives (if you can call it that) in Limbo. We control the zoo.

By working tirelessly, quietly, secretively and intelligently the disciples of the world and the apostles of apostasy can finally taste the culmination of their dreams. The idealist will always lose to the men and women of passion and commitment with a goal. The idealist works for the 'right' reasons, but we enjoy Our work. The future stretches before Us as Our Prince's.

We will seek Our happiness in victory but never in peace!

http://www.henrymakow.com/al_fozdyke.html

PS - Welsh born JuLIAR Gillard was The 1st Australian to take the oath without a bible and for those of you who believe in Democracy in this Country i.e. English born Tony Abbott, I would ask you to research the history behind the Henry Kissinger backed 'Rhodes Scholarship' for which Tony Abbott was a recipient, as was ex-President Bill Clintion & ex-Australian PM Bob Hawke!

Rhodes Scolarship: As was pointed out by Richard Dolan in the beginning of his interview with Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy!

These Bastards have got you pinned at every corner! Until we all start to WAKE UP and do something about it!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd April 2011 at 14:22.

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Satanist Insider Gloats Over Dire Prospects!

Don't think whoever wrote this is particularly dangerous. I mean what is he saying Satanists actually do?

Interesting.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd April 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Yuck! Reminds me of "Hidden Hand" even though the latter was somewhat more subtle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

6. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Agree - Just a sicko pushing antithesis of Christianity and a made-up god. It's merely an interpretation of what he sees, with some good observations, to be fair, but mostly twisted to his own agenda.. 'Oh look that's us doing that, that is..' - When in fact it is not.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

8. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

When will these guys realize they have fallen into exactly the same trap as Christians, Muslims, Jews, all be it at the other end of the spectrum.
    When will they realize that this is not what Earth is all about?

If there is a God or a Satan for that matter they are surely looking down on us and shaking their heads.

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd April 2011), Gardener (3rd April 2011), the_flyingboy (2nd April 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

I would like to take that picture of the goat in the pentagram, draw a moustache, a pair of specs and some zits on it, then turn it into a jigsaw.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd April 2011), Gardener (3rd April 2011), jackovesk (2nd April 2011), Sierra (2nd April 2011), the_flyingboy (2nd April 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This was quite obviously written by someone who spends far too much time on internet conspiracy forums, and was seeking to entertain themselves a bit at the expense of those of weak mind.
    It is a lame attempt to sound as if this was written by an 'insider', or someone nearer to the apex of power. This attempt becomes laughable as cheesy pseudo-occult terms are tossed about for flavor (the most common type), and even a Crowley reference is thrown in! LOL.
    Even the lay student of occultism will immediately recognize the ignorance and absurdity that is displayed here.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd April 2011), NancyV (2nd April 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

The problem is that he explain very well the condition of the majority of the humans in this planet. A state of denial and limbo.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd April 2011), jackovesk (2nd April 2011), modwiz (2nd April 2011), ROMANWKT (2nd April 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    The problem is that he explain very well the condition of the majority of the humans in this planet. A state of denial and limbo.
    You are correct Etherios. And this Fosdyke person has been posting for a period of time now. Henry Makow carries his message as proof that satanists are alive and well and in control of western governments.

And as the dysfunction that was made apparent during the "Charles" period of time here at Avalon, the problem with apprehending the reality of the situation in the world extends even into the alternative community.

17. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Are satanists in control of Western Governments? Can you expand that?.... I think atticus might disagree with you on that point, maybe. I'm interested to hear a little more on it... Maybe I have my wires crossed. Satanists, maybe (here and there). Satan - unlikely...

My personal feeling is the Christian / Satan paradigm is very misleading and needs to go in the bin.
    Last edited by bodixa; 2nd April 2011 at 19:35.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (3rd April 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd April 2011), Maria Stade (2nd April 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by bodixa (here)
    Are satanists in control of Western Governments? Can you expand that?.... I think atticus might disagree with you on that point, maybe. I'm interested to hear a little more on it... Maybe I have my wires crossed. Satanists, maybe (here and there). Satan - unlikely...

My personal feeling is the Christian / Satan paradigm is very misleading and needs to go in the bin.
    If jehovah is a god of war and satan actually means ''the adversary'', then who is he?
    Is he the good guy?
    The name says nothing of good or evil, only that he is the opposite to the war god.
    Does that make him a god of peace?

20. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Well Zeus pawns all other gods I win

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

bodixa (2nd April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd April 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by celt (here)
    Odin will send his Einherjar against you.
    You are on a one way trip to cactus city.

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

24. Link to Post #15
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK Bodixa, you may have gotten me on a technicality, of sorts. I refer to the names we know. The Rockies and Rothies to make it easier. You are right, Atticus did say the names we know do not run the world but it would be intellectual denial to not understand the influence the above names wield in western governments and they are Luciferics and proud of it.

The Satanists tend to be the ones under the Luciferics and are expendable. The satanists are usually visually identifiable while the upper crust Luciferics are impeccably dressed.
    You know, the devil wears Armani.

As for whether there is a Satan or not is an excercise in lexicon. Satanists call themselves just that. I am sure they do not care what sheeple think about them. or whether their lord is real or not.

I hope this clears things up a little.

25. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by celt (here)
    Odin will send his Einherjar against you.
    You are on a one way trip to cactus city.
    He is the king of the Gods, nuff said, so im thinking a triple threat match Zeus VS Odin VS God

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

bodixa (2nd April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd April 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd April 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

If jehovah is a god of war and satan actually means ''the adversary'', then who is he?
    Is he the good guy?
    The name says nothing of good or evil, only that he is the opposite to the war god.

There are various interpretation of this knocking about...

One is that the adversary is the 'dark' nature in all of us. The yang, the evil, the opposite... That this has somehow been personified.

Some satanists and occultists decsribe a time and space bound entity - in otherwords not a character that can be 'present' and causing all kinds of temptation at all times... (only his minions..)

My understanding is that most modern day satanists are actually anti-christians. They just oppose christianity. Some also oppose humanity and have a revulsion and deep contempt for any lesser kind of 'human' in their perception. Their goal is to drive out the weak.

I think most religious interpretations of Satan are highly questionable - as are their interpretations of any interactions with trans-dimensional beings.

satanism as we would know it is relatively recent... but it's real and insipid and abusive.

Deepak Chopra has some interesting ideas on what constitutes Satan and the demonic.

Learning curve....

Atticus was rather keen to make the point that one of the biggest obstacle to clearing the way for disclosure was the mass belief in satan and in some kind of enitity upon which all the blame would fall, Religions and religious belief are very much in the way of creating new paradigms and revealing the truth. This is why articles like the one in this thread are so infuriating. For this man to be apportioning the 'credit' to satanic forces is just as misleading as anyone else out there...

but am really interested in anyone elses take on this..
    Last edited by bodixa; 2nd April 2011 at 20:22.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

Lord Sidious (2nd April 2011)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Is he the good guy?

There are various interpretation of this knocking about...

One is that the adversary is the 'dark' nature in all of us. The yang, the evil, the opposite... That this has somehow been personified.

Some satanists and occultists decsribe a time and space bound entity - in otherwords not a character that can be 'present' and causing all kinds of temptation at all times... (only his minions..)

My understanding is that most modern day satanists are actually anti-christians. They just oppose christianity. Some also oppose humanity and have a revulsion and deep contempt for any lesser kind of 'human' in their perception. Their goal is to drive out the weak.

I think most religious interpretations of Satan are highly questionable - as are their interpretations of any interactions with trans-dimensional beings.

satanism as we would know it is relatively recent... but it's real and insipid and abusive.

Deepak Chopra has some interesting ideas on what constitutes Satan and the demonic.

Learning curve....

Atticus was rather keen to make the point that one of the biggest obstacle to clearing the way for disclosure was the mass belief in satan and in some kind of enitity upon which all the blame would fall, Religions and religious belief are very much in the way of creating new paradigms and revealing the truth. This is why articles like the one in this thread are so infuriating. For this man to be apportioning the 'credit' to satanic forces is just as misleading as anyone else out there...

but am really interested in anyone elses take on this..
    I still think deepak chopra sounds like a vegetarian dish you would get in an indian restaurant.

30. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

OK Bodixa, you may have gotten me on a technicality, of sorts. I refer to the names we know. The Rockies and Rothies to make it easier. You are right, Atticus did say the names we know do not run the world but it would be intellectual denial to not understand the influence the above names wield in western governments and they are Luciferics and proud of it.

The Satanists tend to be the ones under the Luciferics and are expendable. The satanists are usually visually identifiable while the upper crust Luciferics are impeccably dressed.
    You know, the devil wears Armani.

As for whether there is a Satan or not is an excercise in lexicon. Satanists call themselves just that. I am sure they do not care what sheeple think about them. or whether their lord is real or not.

I hope this clears things up a little.
    Thanks for the graceful response...

My understanding is that Lucifer and Satan are entirely different...

The Rothies might be Lucerferian...

Here's a question... the early early EARLY new worlders... some of them brought over the dark arts even in the earliest times to kind of 'fast track' to power over the new settlements. Which entities are they calling on?

Any clue?

31. Link to Post #20
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For what my opinion is worth to you, this understanding of yours is largely correct.
    Last edited by modwiz; 2nd April 2011 at 21:26.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast