+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Satanist Insider Gloats Over Dire Prospects!

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Satanist Insider Gloats Over Dire Prospects!

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by bodixa (here)
    Is he the good guy?

My understanding is that most modern day satanists are actually anti-christians. They just oppose christianity. Some also oppose humanity and have a revulsion and deep contempt for any lesser kind of 'human' in their perception. Their goal is to drive out the weak.
    For what my opinion is worth to you, this point of yours is largely correct.
    I sort of work on the assumption that most people on Avalon know far more than me about most things... that's why I ask. Maybe it's lazy...

2. Link to Post #22
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by bodixa (here)
    Thanks for the graceful response...

My understanding is that Lucifer and Satan are entirely different...

The Rothies might be Lucerferian...

Here's a question... the early early EARLY new worlders... some of them brought over the dark arts even in the earliest times to kind of 'fast track' to power over the new settlements. Which entities are they calling on?

Any clue?
    A clue, yes,, but one(s) that I do best to unremember. Although utterance,( use of vocal chords to produce vibration) is putting bait out for "them", even thinking their names sets out a "chumming" vibration and is unwise. King Solomons' wisdom had much to do with knowing "all" their names and having them work for him.

The movie Ghostbusters is rife with many of their actual user names. lol. Hollywood is run by these Luciferic/satanist scum ( it's a mixed bag of slimeballs there) and they delight in giving "props" to their 4th dimensional peeps.
    So if you can avail yourself of a copy or view of this movie you will be offered a generous serving of names.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd April 2011 at 04:04. Reason: trim quoted material

3. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

understand about utterance...

maybe we'll change the subject.. talk about flowers and rabbits and chocolate and raindrops on roses,...... and whiskers on kittens...

bright copper ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

modwiz (2nd April 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

bodixa:
    Quote My understanding is that most modern day satanists are actually anti-christians. They just oppose christianity. Some also oppose humanity and have a revulsion and deep contempt for any lesser kind of 'human' in their perception. Their goal is to drive out the weak.

modwiz
    Quote For what my opinion is worth to you, this point of yours is largely correct.

bodixa was making an assumption, not a point...

so what do you think is correct - the assumption or the point the satanists are presumably making? thanks l

Last edited by lightblue; 2nd April 2011 at 21:21. Reason: added bodixa's quote

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Yeah its a little off, some smart kid eating Hot Pockets with black lipstick on who should have moved out of his moms basement a long time ago. Modwiz makes an excellent point about chuming the water though. On that, the problem I see is that folks want to understand but the more you know the more you want to know, and finally you get to a point where you realize it is of no use to you. But now it is stuck to you like glue, or dog p##p, and you will cary it with you for a long time. Best to not have an understanding of the names and descriptions etc. Its even writen in the begining of the books on it, where it will state that it is a fool that evokes them.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

bodixa (3rd April 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd April 2011), modwiz (2nd April 2011)

8. Link to Post #26
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I still think deepak chopra sounds like a vegetarian dish you would get in an indian restaurant.
    Agreed, and it looks something like this Lord Sidious...

All Green & Mushy...

By the way I love Indian Food, but am No Fan of Deepak Chopra. He 'Sold Out' years ago..!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd April 2011 at 02:49. Reason: trim quoted material

9. Link to Post #27
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Didn't Deepak morph into a walking corporation or something?

10. Link to Post #28
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

DC STREET SOURCERY
    I just watch this video from WIDE EYE CINEMA about a christian person who made a video about the SPELLS that have been placed upon us by the DARK FORCES. He points out in his video the use of magic is in lines and circles and how DC is designed to enhance black magic on all who enter. Most people in Avalon are aware of the DC magic designs on this city, this is not be new info to the informed but the video goes on the correlate what is happening now and Bibical prophecies. VERY INTERESTING. I am not a christian, I am non-sectarian and respect all peoples rights to FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. But I was interested in what this gentlemen had to say about Satan, The Dark Forces, World Control and WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. He also stated that there were 300 people on this planet who would step up and study and magic the break the spell that has been placed upon humanity. I love his courage, strength to speak out his truth. He believes in the power of prayer and yes there is great power in prayer. He chooses christian prayers like the Lord's Prayer, that may work for him. Anyone can choose any prayer they like, it will still work.
    If you are interested, watch this video as an educational journey. Take from it what works for you.

My point is that this gentleman has courage to denounce the evil in the world and is looking for answers and how to defeat this Dark Energy that has crept into our minds and is holding us lock in a prison. He finds his answers in the Bible and i must say I could definitely see a direct comparision. I just love his passion and devotion to the cause and his positive belief that the Dark Lords will be defeated. There is a lesson for all of us here. The power of positive thought.

A disclaimer
    - I am not promoting any type of religious belief or structure or asking you to follow Jesus. Read between the lines and herein lies answers. The power of prayer, song and belief. Because these are frequencies. The only reason I am posting this video is for people who are new to occult information and they may find this informative. (A Warning - The last song you might want to cut out.)

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=10189
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 3rd April 2011 at 03:47.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

bodixa (3rd April 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd April 2011), modwiz (3rd April 2011)

12. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    "It is again time to reallocate the wealth of the world. We are doing this through an economic depression the likes, depth and suffering of which no one has yet seen."

by A.J. Fozdyke April 1, 2011

The Alpha Lodge and its system of Magick have helped many individuals to advance towards their Godhead. In this we continue to use the dregs of society to achieve Our aims. So what? Doesn't everybody?

Currently it is again time to reallocate the wealth of the world. We are doing this through an economic depression the likes, depth and suffering of which no one has yet seen.

[Mod-edit: long quote trimmed. - Paul. ]
    I do believe very strongly that one of their little crowd of devil worshippers are reading this thread. Well as in another thread somewhere here on the forum it must be the Charles material, when tptw tried their moves ahead with the Cray 5 or whatever it is, all the moves never worked and for the life of them they couldnt figure out why. Scratching their head, their chin, their butt, what could be wrong, what's going on.

Well I will try to convey it words, although there are no real words that can or should describe it. All of a sudden there was light, planets, galaxies and on and on and on. Oooh, I wonder what could have brought into existance everything: light bulb moment............I do believe it could have been the Creator who always was and will be,.......................nothing more to say, no more explanations.

You see you lot think you have it all down here, stand around in your little circles with your pentagons and so forth, dabbling in your magic spells which were probably passed by the nephilim in the first place down through the centuries. Watching your sick sacrifices and conjuring up your dark ones..................

Now, think for a minute if that's possible.................."what are you going to do if all of a sudden your eyes cannot behold the brightness of one of the Creator's messengers or masters or if the Creator decides to visit you himself, what are you going to do, say sorry, I apologize, I didnt know what I was doing............................think about it because your time will be up very soon and not only that you will know this when you start to hear of your member's deaths. I wont say good luck.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd April 2011 at 04:07. Reason: trim quoted material

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

modwiz (3rd April 2011)

14. Link to Post #30
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I did watch some of this video and it is certainly of value. It possibly could have been done in half the time and shortened to an hour except the presenters are speaking
    r e a l s l o o w for their intended target audience.

Is Massachusetts really that hard to say?

I like the bell tolling it had a nice spooky effect, kind of like watching a Halloween special.

I find a really effective counter-spell against evil sorcerers is to drop your pants and moon them. It really messes with their concentration and then they have to keep starting over and the spell just withers from there.

Now, in all seriousness, ( a challenge for me) power points and magical configurations can and do have an impact but so much depends on the target(s). Simple reverse spell imagery like surrounding your auric field with a reflective surface is very effective. Making this shield "smart" by adding thought form constructs can make for very strong defense.

One of the things magicians of any kind count on is you not knowing that thought/idea construction in the 4th dimension/astral plane is the essence of this power.
    Having a piece of hair or fingernail enables a quantum entanglement with a subject and helps identify unique signatures of peoples energies also.

There are work arounds for not having these things that are best not to share. Troll watching will do that to you. lol

If we as a people decided to first shun the influence coming from DC it would be a great leap forward. Consciously sending the funky stuff back to them would really fry their circuits but, we have a huge part of our population that would sell their soul for a seasons ticket with front row seats for their favorite sports team. Some would prove more resilient and need a nice car thrown in as well.

DC is full of people who have been bought because the buying is easy. As a society we have become soulless. Every major institution including any organized house of worship has rules because they have nothing else besides a few good stories to fill in the gaps that they hope you will not notice. They are soulless too.
    ( BTW soul is not a scientific term for lexicological dissection.)

The nice man in the video was reading and quoting from an unwieldy source book, the bible. I am sure his intentions were good, the same paving material used on the road to hell.
    The gift of the video is most likely in reminding people that there are dark magicians working in the power places of government.

DC could just as well be a source of good energy like a Stone circle or other monolithic structure. It is the intention of the magician(s) that matters and the ones in DC are a bad lot, for sure but, they are vastly outnumbered if the sheeple ever stand on two legs or the alternative community got aligned and organized and blasted these roaches out of their crevices.

It is doable with the right use of will. The lesson is the power of positive thought, as loveandgratitude has already stated.

I think Jesus is completely overlooked as the brilliant magician he was. His words were the strongest part of his power though.
    Through them you can be awakened to be wielders of this birthright without years of study or preparation. It is at hand.

15. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I did watch some of this video and it is certainly of value. It possibly could have been done in half the time and shortened to an hour except the presenters are speaking
    r e a l s l o o w for their intended target audience.

Is Massachusetts really that hard to say?

I like the bell tolling it had a nice spooky effect, kind of like watching a Halloween special.

I find a really effective counter-spell against evil sorcerers is to drop your pants and moon them. It really messes with their concentration and then they have to keep starting over and the spell just withers from there.

Now, in all seriousness, ( a challenge for me) power points and magical configurations can and do have an impact but so much depends on the target(s). Simple reverse spell imagery like surrounding your auric field with a reflective surface is very effective. Making this shield "smart" by adding thought form constructs can make for very strong defense.

One of the things magicians of any kind count on is you not knowing that thought/idea construction in the 4th dimension/astral plane is the essence of this power.
    Having a piece of hair or fingernail enables a quantum entanglement with a subject and helps identify unique signatures of peoples energies also.

There are work arounds for not having these things that are best not to share. Troll watching will do that to you. lol

If we as a people decided to first shun the influence coming from DC it would be a great leap forward. Consciously sending the funky stuff back to them would really fry their circuits but, we have a huge part of our population that would sell their soul for a seasons ticket with front row seats for their favorite sports team. Some would prove more resilient and need a nice car thrown in as well.

DC is full of people who have been bought because the buying is easy. As a society we have become soulless. Every major institution including any organized house of worship has rules because they have nothing else besides a few good stories to fill in the gaps that they hope you will not notice. They are soulless too.
    ( BTW soul is not a scientific term for lexicological dissection.)

The nice man in the video was reading and quoting from an unwieldy source book, the bible. I am sure his intentions were good, the same paving material used on the road to hell.
    The gift of the video is most likely in reminding people that there are dark magicians working in the power places of government.

DC could just as well be a source of good energy like a Stone circle or other monolithic structure. It is the intention of the magician(s) that matters and the ones in DC are a bad lot, for sure but, they are vastly outnumbered if the sheeple ever stand on two legs or the alternative community got aligned and organized and blasted these roaches out of their crevices.

It is doable with the right use of will. The lesson is the power of positive thought, as loveandgratitude has already stated.

I think Jesus is completely overlooked as the brilliant magician he was. His words were the strongest part of his power though.
    Through them you can be awakened to be wielders of this birthright without years of study or preparation. It is at hand.
    Very well said Modwiz, very well said, Tuza bows to your wisdom there in that post. Now go get them, I want them off my planet, grin.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

bodixa (3rd April 2011), Icecold (3rd April 2011), jorr lundstrom (3rd April 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd April 2011), modwiz (3rd April 2011)

17. Link to Post #32
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Thankyou Modwiz.

It is so important to look for the value in the 'unweildy book' (and books) I think. Jesus knew a thing or two about dealing with 3rd and 4th dimensionals. I'm always looking for the threads in these narratives... It's the interpretation of his life that has found its way into the mainstream that is the problem. The early church and Rome turned him into a 'God' - disempowering people in the process and turning light into fear.

On that basis, I do wonder if turning this ship around is a simple case of our will and prayers/intent overpowering theirs... it could really be that simple. Could it? Something tells me things need to come to a head before things can really be 'new' and on different terms. With things reaching critical mass, I'm wondering what everyone is doing spiritually to 'resist' and minimize the damage. Maybe part of the problem is we think certain things are inevitable and there's nothing that can be done to stop it...

Guess work..
    Last edited by bodixa; 3rd April 2011 at 08:32.

18. Link to Post #33
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I still think deepak chopra sounds like a vegetarian dish you would get in an indian restaurant.

All Green & Mushy...

By the way I love Indian Food, but am No Fan of Deepak Chopra. He 'Sold Out' years ago..!
    Yeah, that could be a deepak chopra.
    What is that in the pic?

19. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

All Green & Mushy...

Yeah, that could be a deepak chopra.
    What is that in the pic?
    Whatever you may say about Deepak Chopra, he has written some really interesting stuff about the idea of the 'Adversary'. Bet you wish you hadn't asked! It was just a reference in a list of possibilities.

I suppose inevitably if someone writes a book that lots of people like, the author may become a small business.

But props to Mr Mushy Peas for getting some decent alternative ideas out to mainstream and trying his bestest to find some common narratives.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2