View Poll Results: How would you describe your experiences with MMS?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have never used MMS.

57 37.25%
  • I have used MMS, but it had no noticeable effects for me.

15 9.80%
  • I had a bad reaction to MMS - it was ineffective, and I would not use MMS again.

6 3.92%
  • I had a bad reaction to MMS, but it did cure my illness.

3 1.96%
  • I found MMS very effective for dealing with common health issues (such as cold / flu / bugs etc).

58 37.91%
  • I found MMS extremely effective - it has cured me of a major illness.

10 6.54%
  • My experience was not covered by the options available - I will clarify in a post below.

10 6.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Poll: MMS - Your Verdict?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member mattymoto's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Poll: MMS - Your Verdict?

I voted "My experience was not covered by the options available - I will clarify in a post below. "

Hello fellow Avalonians,

I want to start by saying that in no way should my post be considered treatment advice. Please see a doc for that.

Many years ago I was diagnosed with Hidradenitis Suppurativa. This is a nasty skin disease for which there is no cure. It is treatable, but this treatment is extremely painful and very time consuming. I was told by one of several docs that I have seen to try soaking in a bath treated with 1 cup of chlorine bleach- to make a long story short- bleach only seemed to harsh for my skin and left my problem areas more agitated than disinfected.

After hearing of MMS I did lots of reading. My intended purpose was never to ingest, but to use it as a more mild replacement for bleach in a disinfecting bath. I must say that I had much better results with the activated MMS than the bleach.

Only side effects I experienced was gas, lol.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattymoto For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I had a very severe reaction to MMS but continued using it for at least 4-6 weeks or longer - it's sort of a blur right now. I can't remember exactly how long I persisted but it was a long time. In order to give an experiment a fair chance you sometimes have to endure a bit of suffering. (at least that's my silly theory)

My conclusion was that I was allergic to MMS, but I am not convinced that it is ineffective for everyone. The majority of people don't have as severe a reaction to it as mine was. It worked very well topically to quickly heal a burn I got and for brushing teeth and gargling, but when I took it internally, even when cutting down to just 3 drops a day, I would throw up and have diarrhea multiple times throughout the day and was constantly nauseated.

There are many people for whom MMS works and who are not allergic to it so I still think it could be very valuable, although I won't be taking it again unless I'm very sick and then I'll try 1 drop every few hours. Maybe that would work. But just thinking about experimenting with it again makes me a bit nauseated! LOL

Nancy
    Ditto, except I wouldn't actually use the term allergic. I would just say it's not compatible with the system for the body suit I'm using.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Nervana's Avatar
    Thanks

I have purchased MMS earlier this year and tried it. Taste was not an issue, did not have any nausea, just runny stools.

I only took MMS for a short while and saw that my feet were healed from dry, dead skin.

I am not sure if I had a foot fungus, but had thick, flaky, dead skin on my heels of my feet. No matter how many times I scrubbed them with pumice and used lotion, the dead skin came back. Now, they are just slightly dry, but not at all like before. I am convinced MMS cleared this up.

My tap water smells like bleach, so I always bought bottled water. Now I have been using 2 drops of only MMS in gallons of water to purify. The purified water tastes great.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nervana For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

Two days ago I was on the train. We ran into some sheep who had broken loose. A woman approached me if she could borrow my phone because she had none and had to inform her dentist of a late arrival. We ended up talking and for the first time I spoke to someone who actually uses MMS. She confirmed that it tastes hideous if you take it, but also that it has helped at least improving her life because she has been able to go out again after a long period of sickness. I congratulated her on the progress and eventually we parted ways, but it gave me a good feeling. "Knowing" now first hand that MMS can work for a person increased my willingness to try it if one day I will be in a situation or condition that I could be needing it.
    Most beautiful of all. The woman had no internet, she had been searching and finding this by herself. That is what I love about people. If you really go out to get what you need, it will come to you.

Just wanted that to share with you all.

Gustav

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gustav For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011), Lisab (15th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Platinum!
    No matter how you take it, after you get up to a certain level MMS (unless it's with DMSO) is nasty stuff!!! Usually, I'd prefer to err on the side of NOTHING but good food for my body, but somehow I figured a good detox and a bottle or so for "maintenance" would be a good thing....so I took the plunge (using lemon juice). I think it did help....but, mercifully, I dropped the bottle one day and spilled what was left of it! I have yet to reorder, but it is on my "to do" list!
    I LOVE your avatar!!!!!!!!!! The only thing that could make it any better would be if the squirrel was PINK! ....and right now I'm thinking that might be a perfect antidote for the very memory of the experience! Cheers! M6*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Gustav!
    Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful story. I do believe that it is still possible to function in this world without the internet....but people like this woman are becoming something of a RARE BREED....from whom we have much to learn. I am also very interested in your intuitive art.
    Sincerely, M6*

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011), Limor Wolf (13th November 2011), silverchimes (15th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Use unsweetened cranberry juice for taking MMS.

this works beautifully.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

conk (17th November 2011), Dawn (13th November 2011), eva08 (20th November 2011), Lisab (15th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011), silverchimes (15th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Well, the protocol has changed recently from the 'old days'. Now 1-3 drops every 3 hours is recommended and I have done that without a problem this year as part of my spring cleanse. I also make a fresh batch with 5-10 drops MMS each evening. After it has 'cooked' for 3 minutes with citric acid I use it on a paper towel to wet my skin in areas where I have issues (pimples or skin tags) then rinse my mouth with it after brushing. It has been very helpful with my skin, and although I don't have mouth problems, I'm pretty sure it helped there also.

IT SAVED MY LIFE:

A few years ago I used the old protocol. I had hepatitus C, which is a very serious illness. Generally people eventually die from it at around age 45-55. The disease became extremely serious for me at about age 55 and got to the point where I experienced extreme liver pain after every meal which lasted many hours. I began dreading food, and although I ate little, I became bloated. This is a sure sign of a sick and ineffective liver. I went on the old protocol because of these symptoms. In Jim Humbles information, he speaks specifically on hepatitis. MMS will kill pathogens, and cause the release of heavy metals and toxins throughout the body... however the liver must do the Stage I & II cleansing of the blood so that these can be released into the colon.

Without a healthy liver, MMS users have a number of symptoms. I decided I didn't care. There didn't seem to be any other viable solutions to save my own life- so I went onto the old MMS protocol. In this protocol you work slowly up to 16 drops of MMS 3x daily.

On the positive side... and this is what counts... it got rid of my liver problems. I no longer have pain when I eat and my appetite is much better.

On the negative side, I must warn other hepatitis sufferers. There are some pretty extreme symptoms that occur when using MMS to cure this disease. I wore an adult diaper for 6 months during the MMS cleanse. The problem was that toxins would build up in my damaged liver ,and I would become bloated under the ribs on the right side of my torso. Then, without warning, my liver would suddenly contract and dump its contents into my colon. The result... sudden and violent diarrhea. It didn't come with an upset stomach, although my liver hurt when it was bloated with poisons it was trying to process.
    Last edited by Dawn; 13th November 2011 at 20:45.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (17th November 2011), Lisab (15th November 2011), redlotus (13th November 2011), silverchimes (15th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Very timely reminder. I'm going to dig out my MMS right away. I've been looking for something to help speed up the detox during my cleanse.

As always Project Avalon delivers.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

Lisab (15th November 2011), silverchimes (15th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Thanks for the topic: I had a positive vote. I use it just to maintain good health. It gives me a boost of energy when taken with food - which is hard, because you have to wait at least 30 min AFTER you ate... I also use it in all my drinking water - just add it to the 5 gallon RO purified water bottles. I also make colloidal silver (very simple, with a 5V battery - check out TeslaTech.com to order from - it is only about 10 bucks) but colloidal silver is not as potent, IMO.

The only way I could tolerate drinking MMS is if I mix it with a small amount of pomegranate juice concentrate - but lately, just happy getting it through my drinking water alone serves the purpose.

If I had a serious health issue, I would turn to MMS first - I trust it that much.
    Thank you, Jim Humble:
    Last edited by redlotus; 13th November 2011 at 07:22.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to redlotus For This Post:

silverchimes (15th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

hi all here interested in MMS.

i get jim humbles newsletter, and in the latest he advises he is well on the way to perfecting getting rid of the bad taste and smell. this procedure also makes the end product even more effective.

i will keep track of developments, and will post here when it comes to hand ... kev

P.S. i am a long term user of MMS (four years) and at age 66 i havent had so much as a cold, toothache, headache or - whatever - during that time.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Lisab (15th November 2011), silverchimes (15th November 2011), StephenW11UK (2nd October 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Hello,

I used MMS few times while having a cold, flu or tonsilitis. I used the 2 drops every hour protocol. When I tried more(5/6) at once, I really disliked the aftertaste and became little too dizzy. Used in any way, it surprised me by its force. I felt better within hours. I don't use it at the first sight of trouble but only when I really need to work and can't afford going thru the illness by myself.

I would really like to do the two week MMS detox, but I dislike the taste so much. Drinking it few times is fine for me, but the idea of drinking MMS eight times a day for two weeks really repulses me. I have the capsules, but they have to be prepared ad hoc. You can't make more of them for the whole day, because MMS will dissolve the capsule. So this is not a solution.

A piece of advice for everyone not familiar with MMS: Learn about it and give it a try. I'm a man who doesn't use pills. I'm willing to eat some food supplements from time to time - vitamins and minerals - but no painkillers. But I consider MMS to be something different.

24. Link to Post #53
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

Hello, a timely reminer for me too. Now that I'm in the UK I can order it. I wouldnt feel confident making it myself. I'm ordering a set from this site
    http://www.mmseurope.info/checkout.html
    which was recommended on avalon.
    My question is how long does it last? (in months etc) If I buy 1 set: Each set contains one bottle of MMS (28% Sodium Chlorite Solution (NaClO2) and at least five times the amount of Citric Acid to activate it.
    - sorry, got the details-
    Last edited by Poly Hedra; 16th November 2011 at 10:03.

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

I didn't use it long enough to make a qualified opinion about it. The taste did not motivate me to continue.

26. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I recently read the Jim is close to disclosing a method for an intravenous method to be used at home.

My success story with MMS was with a severely infected gum line. The dentist had left a gap between two teeth after affixing a crown. Food would become lodged and inflame the gum line. The first time i used antibiotics. The second time I used MMS, holding it in my mouth for as long as tolerable, then swallowing. The MMS relieved the infection overnight, compared to many days for the antibiotic.

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Over 50 responses and not a soul to say, I had a bad reaction and it nearly killed me?

I have quite some time for Laura Knight-Jadcyk, but this is the sort of testimony she has been reporting on Signs of the Times, sott.net, and yet I find no corroborating evidence in this thread...

Just wondering...

28. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I've used it on and off for 4 years. I recommend it routinely. It IS the medicine for those who cannot afford a doctor, in fact it is nearly always preferable to a doctor wether you can afford one or not.
    I have collected mms testimonials for 4 years and have posted some of them in the tool bar on my blog

www.HealthSalon.org

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

eva08 (20th November 2011), silverchimes (20th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

My wife and I took it for about 3 months and we both found it helpfull. I found it a bit of a task measuring out all the doses every day. I am sure it works!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

31. Link to Post #59
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Over 50 responses and not a soul to say, I had a bad reaction and it nearly killed me?

I have quite some time for Laura Knight-Jadcyk, but this is the sort of testimony she has been reporting on Signs of the Times, sott.net, and yet I find no corroborating evidence in this thread...

Just wondering...
    I ended up having a pretty severe reaction, i wasn't scared for my life, but after 4-5 hours of severe stomach cramps i went to the hospital... a little morphine stopped the cramps and i was fine.

i took about 20 drops that time, on an empty stomach when i had the flu... By the time i recovered from the cramps the flu was gone!...lol

I have had MMS many times though, and i do believe it works for viral infections.

I recommended it to a friend of mine who contracted hep C, and he hit it pretty hard for a few weeks, 15 drops 3 times per day, and was pretty sick...lol, the hep c wasn't cured after that time, but its fair to say he had a lot of toxins onboard.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

araucaria (20th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

It saved the life of my dog at least twice. She came down with pneumonia and was ready to let go; three times MMS per days cleared it for her within 3 days. I gave her 3 - 5 drops with x5 activator drops, 4 minute wait and then diluted with about 4CCs of water down her throat. For me i took MMS over 4 - 6 months - followed the protocol but allowed more time for each step of drops increase. Had much more energy and vitality.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I've used it on and off for 4 years. I recommend it routinely. It IS the medicine for those who cannot afford a doctor, in fact it is nearly always preferable to a doctor wether you can afford one or not.
    I have collected mms testimonials for 4 years and have posted some of them in the tool bar on my blog

www.HealthSalon.org
    Your website testimonials is very helpful. Thank you, i got my dog drops formula from there and it works just great.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A friend of ours gave the MMS to his sister who was suffering of incurable arthritis pain for years and the MMS relieved the pain immediately.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

Lisab (20th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast