View Poll Results: How would you describe your experiences with MMS?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have never used MMS.

57 37.25%
  • I have used MMS, but it had no noticeable effects for me.

15 9.80%
  • I had a bad reaction to MMS - it was ineffective, and I would not use MMS again.

6 3.92%
  • I had a bad reaction to MMS, but it did cure my illness.

3 1.96%
  • I found MMS very effective for dealing with common health issues (such as cold / flu / bugs etc).

58 37.91%
  • I found MMS extremely effective - it has cured me of a major illness.

10 6.54%
  • My experience was not covered by the options available - I will clarify in a post below.

10 6.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Poll: MMS - Your Verdict?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Question Poll: MMS - Your Verdict?

My intention for this topic, is to provide a handy, at-a-glance point of reference, to gauge Avalon Members' experiences with MMS (Miracle/Master Mineral Solution).

We already have other topics discussing MMS and Jim Humble in general, so that is not the purpose for this poll.

There are seven options to choose from. The poll is multiple choice, so that you may select more than one option, if you need to. Please select only the most appropriate responses to describe your experiences with MMS.

You are most welcome to add a post briefly highlighting or clarifying anything that you feel is relevant or important to your experiences, though please remember this topic is not intended for general MMS discussions; but rather to present a clear at-a-glance picture of how effective Avalon Members feel MMS to be.

You can use this linked topic for general MMS discussion: Jim Humble Update/ MMS

Please be advised that this is a Public Poll, and other Members will be able to see your choices.

Thanks in advance for your participation, it is my hope that this poll will offer a helpful reference point for those considering using MMS for the first time.

(If Admin or Moderators feel for any reasons I may be unaware of, that this poll is inappropriate, please accept my apologies and remove).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Platinum For This Post:

Art (5th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd April 2011), unearth9 (21st November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

Default Re: Poll: MMS - Your Verdict?

Hi Platinum

I voted #5.

I would like to add: I activate 2 droppers MMS with 2 droppers 50% Citric Acid Solution and add enough water to fill a 12 OZ bottle . A few drops of this solution added to both soaking and rinse water when sprouting seeds and legumes is very beneficial. Sprouts thrive on it!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (4th April 2011), Flash (13th November 2011), giovonni (2nd April 2011), Platinum (2nd April 2011), sheddie (3rd April 2011), Sierra (5th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Haha, thanks for the horticultural tips.

I would just also like to add my apologies to all.

I somehow utterly messed the poll up to start with.

By the time I had finished amending, refreshing, previewing and finally submitting the finished piece, I somehow had 3 separate polls/topics cluttering up the forum.

Sorry to the Mods for the extra work, and anyone who had already voted on the other polls.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,856 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Sorry to the Mods for the extra work, and anyone who had already voted on the other polls.
    No problem - thanks for the interesting poll.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Gaia (2nd April 2011), Platinum (3rd April 2011), Sierra (5th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Never used it. However, I do use T.J Clark's Colloidal Mineral Formula. Don't know if its similar, but it sounds like it.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

I did a two week course of MMS in an attempt to deal with a viral condition. By the end of the course I was having nearly constant stomach problems. Symptoms of the virus have not reappeared, but I don't know if this can be attributed to the MMS.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Icecold (2nd April 2011), Platinum (3rd April 2011), Sierra (5th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Never used it. However, I do use T.J Clark's Colloidal Mineral Formula. Don't know if its similar, but it sounds like it.
    Hi Ice:

MMS isn't the same as a mineral supplement, but T.J. Clark's sounds interesting and I will look into it.

This is the Camelot Jim Humble/MMS interview:

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (4th April 2011), giovonni (2nd April 2011), Icecold (2nd April 2011), Platinum (3rd April 2011), shamanseeker (15th November 2011), Sierra (5th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I personally have physical problems ingesting MMS. I followed the protocol,but didn't listen to options on how to ingest it without tasting it...so I failed miserably being able to take it at all for a while again.

I DID feel better until I went over the threshold 3 times. My bad.

My dog has a bad tumor on his back exposed...Vet charge was 50 bucks for a small(small) tube of ointment, and to the best of my knowledge,the only actice ingredient I reconized was zinc.(only word I knew..hehehe)plus the Vet visit fee.

I added 5 drops of MMS to 25 drops of solution and applyed to the tumor once a day. Not much results for a week.

I went from once a day to twice a day... I started to see significant changes. ... So...because it's so inexpensive I went over the edge.

I went to TEN drops a day twice a day 3 days ago. It looks like a fricking dried up prune now. It's dieing. It's working.

Yeah, I give him treats and water it down too. I really think it's had a proactive effect. He seems happier so far. Like GET IT OFF OF ME.
    Hey He's a Lab.. they're always happy.
    >>

But? If it kills like that externally......how about our insides? Is it too much? I've never gone over 6-8 drops without getting sick..and couldn't imagine 15drops twice a day for 2 weeks.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

Cottage Rose (3rd April 2011), Dawn (13th November 2011), Patrikas (13th November 2011), Platinum (3rd April 2011), shamanseeker (15th November 2011), Sierra (5th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

I had a very severe reaction to MMS but continued using it for at least 4-6 weeks or longer - it's sort of a blur right now. I can't remember exactly how long I persisted but it was a long time. In order to give an experiment a fair chance you sometimes have to endure a bit of suffering. (at least that's my silly theory)

My conclusion was that I was allergic to MMS, but I am not convinced that it is ineffective for everyone. The majority of people don't have as severe a reaction to it as mine was. It worked very well topically to quickly heal a burn I got and for brushing teeth and gargling, but when I took it internally, even when cutting down to just 3 drops a day, I would throw up and have diarrhea multiple times throughout the day and was constantly nauseated.

There are many people for whom MMS works and who are not allergic to it so I still think it could be very valuable, although I won't be taking it again unless I'm very sick and then I'll try 1 drop every few hours. Maybe that would work. But just thinking about experimenting with it again makes me a bit nauseated! LOL

Nancy

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011), Gardener (4th April 2011), Platinum (3rd April 2011), Sebastion (3rd April 2011), seko (5th April 2011), Sierra (5th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Poll: MMS - Your Verdict?

i like MMS2 ~ i voted for I found MMS very effective for dealing with common health issues (such as cold / flu / bugs etc). ure

But who knows what can be cure with it (MMS) while using a cautious intuition with one's own good will intended ??

18. Link to Post #11
    Kenya Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Poll: MMS - Your Verdict?

I gave my brother a dropper of MMS, he's had a cold on two different occasions which he treated it using the clara 6-6 protocol and he took 2 to three hourly doses. he was cured in within two days on the first occasion and within 1 day on the second occasion.

Ive had great success with sore throat as did my best friend. we both got rid of it by the morning which was preceded by around 2 doses of the clara 6-6 protocol(starting with 6 drops)

I had a rash that was spreading all over my body. I intentionally let it spread first so as to leave no doubts as to the abilities of MMS. I made a spray bottle mixture (which I saw on youtube from a guy calling himself mmsforhispaniola) sprayed it in the affected areas over the course of three days...the thing is I was not even discplined about it. I was supposed to spray every hour, but id spray morning and evening and perhaps midday, once or twice....by day three, the rash had stopped in it's tracks.

Used it on my mom who also had a cold, but she couldnt stand the nausea, plus the cold dragged on for close to a week, so that was pretty discouraging, nevertheless she was very interested and is a believer...she got m to print out Jim's book for her to read.

Its also been successful at treating athletes foot quickly.

I did have a cold too, but I never got a chance to nip it in the bud as it developed while i was far from my MMS stash. so treating itwas an uphill task, the nausea was intense and I pushed myself to the point of 11 drops, too quickly and I ended up thrwoing up. Yes it is strong stuff on your tummy, so please avoid MMS on an empty stomach.

I have experimented with MMS/DMSO mixtures too, but the process is really tedious, contrary to the hype, DMSo doesnt sink into the skin as fast as it is touted to do so, and also if it makes contact with clothes, the clothes end up having a funny smell while washing when in contact with water, and the smell changes to that of ammonia when in cintact with soap....but that is the DMSO.

all in all, i believe in MMS, I manufacture on a small scale in my kitchen, and give that stuff out to anybody interested. I frmly believe that should there be a crisis, I know that Im sorted in the area of health.

peace

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jegz For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011), Patrikas (13th November 2011), Platinum (3rd April 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I had a very severe reaction to MMS but continued using it for at least 4-6 weeks or longer - it's sort of a blur right now. I can't remember exactly how long I persisted but it was a long time. In order to give an experiment a fair chance you sometimes have to endure a bit of suffering. (at least that's my silly theory)

My conclusion was that I was allergic to MMS, but I am not convinced that it is ineffective for everyone. The majority of people don't have as severe a reaction to it as mine was. It worked very well topically to quickly heal a burn I got and for brushing teeth and gargling, but when I took it internally, even when cutting down to just 3 drops a day, I would throw up and have diarrhea multiple times throughout the day and was constantly nauseated.

There are many people for whom MMS works and who are not allergic to it so I still think it could be very valuable, although I won't be taking it again unless I'm very sick and then I'll try 1 drop every few hours. Maybe that would work. But just thinking about experimenting with it again makes me a bit nauseated! LOL

Nancy

Were you using citric acid solution? Some solutions are 10% (5 drops per drop of MMS) and some are 50% (1 drop per drop of MMS). If these solutions were somehow mixed up and a person accidently used the 50% citric acid at 5 drops per drop of MMS, I think it could cause vomiting. Just a thought.

You might try using lemon juice (5 drops per) as an activator instead and see if that makes a difference for you.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (4th April 2011), Dawn (13th November 2011), Platinum (3rd April 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cottage Rose (here)

Nancy

Were you using citric acid solution? Some solutions are 10% (5 drops per drop of MMS) and some are 50% (1 drop per drop of MMS). If these solutions were somehow mixed up and a person accidently used the 50% citric acid at 5 drops per drop of MMS, I think it could cause vomiting. Just a thought.

You might try using lemon juice (5 drops per) as an activator instead and see if that makes a difference for you.
    I was using 10% citric acid solution although I also tried lemon juice. Nothing lessened the nausea. Since I am allergic to so MANY herbs and medicines I really think I might be allergic to MMS.

Thanks anyway for the suggestions.
    Nancy

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Cottage Rose (3rd April 2011), Dawn (13th November 2011), Platinum (5th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Nancy
    If you had followed the directions correctly you would have done much better. If you could not tolerate 3 drops you should have gone down to 2 drops. If you could not tolerate 2 drops you should have taken 1 drop. If you could not tolerate 1 drop you should have taken 1/2 drop.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

For those who cannot do MMS1 there is MMS2, which for many is easier to tolerate as you don't have the issue with smell or taste is done properly.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

giovonni (4th April 2011), Platinum (5th April 2011), shadowstalker (13th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

I was using 10% citric acid solution although I also tried lemon juice. Nothing lessened the nausea. Since I am allergic to so MANY herbs and medicines I really think I might be allergic to MMS.

Nancy
    allergies come from parasites, bacteria, viruses, heavy metals and solvents inside the body - in organs, glands, the intestines, etc.. mms is killing the germs and oxidizing the metals which causes the detoxification reactions you experienced. it's not an allergic reaction, of that i'm 100% sure. you may want to start with just one drop and increase when you can. once you show no reactions even after 2-3x 15 drops a day that means you probably killed most if not all of your "guests". then your immune system can do the rest without the help of mms. your allergies and other issues you might have will most likely be gone by then, too. takes time, though. you should also make liver, kidney and colon cleanses regularly while using the mms. check out the books of hulda clark and andreas moritz for details.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd April 2011 at 16:44. Reason: trim quoted material

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011), Platinum (5th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    allergies come from parasites, bacteria, viruses, heavy metals and solvents inside the body - in organs, glands, the intestines, etc.. mms is killing the germs and oxidizing the metals which causes the detoxification reactions you experienced. it's not an allergic reaction, of that i'm 100% sure. you may want to start with just one drop and increase when you can. once you show no reactions even after 2-3x 15 drops a day that means you probably killed most if not all of your "guests". then your immune system can do the rest without the help of mms. your allergies and other issues you might have will most likely be gone by then, too. takes time, though. you should also make liver, kidney and colon cleanses regularly while using the mms. check out the books of hulda clark and andreas moritz for details.
    Hi Truth,
    You are correct, the only reason that you are feeling any vomiting, or diarrhea, is because you are releasing to much toxicity at once, and it also means that MMS is dealing with something in your body, one would not react to MMS unless you have something. If anybody has a violent reaction to MMS Immediately take Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid to destroy the Chlorine dioxide, when all has settled down,start again at a lower dose. Get some of these fizzy tablet of vitamin C 1000mg and keep them handy while you are going through the course, also many people take MMS with juices, you must be careful that they have no ascorbic acid added, and no orange juice, otherwise it will destroy MMS.
    regard to all
    roman
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd April 2011 at 16:43. Reason: trim quoted material

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011), Patrikas (13th November 2011), Platinum (5th April 2011), seko (5th April 2011), StephenW11UK (2nd October 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I can do 15 drops on the first dose, no problem. No reactions. Well..a bit of nausea but then it fades.

It works for me on colds and the like.

I've hit the dose limit in the past and I think I've cleared out the major bug mass in my system so I can dose higher and not suffer any reaction.

I feel that some of the reactions that people suffer is the dead or dying contagions that end up polluting their body from the use of the MMS....until they flush it out.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cottage Rose (3rd April 2011), Dawn (13th November 2011), giovonni (4th April 2011), Patrikas (13th November 2011), Platinum (5th April 2011), seko (16th November 2011), StephenW11UK (2nd October 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought MMS and DMSO a year ago and the book when i saw the video On Jim Humble.
    After I received it, I told my Brother and Mother about it and they yelled at me..
    Why would you buy something like that... Do you know anybody personally that has taken
    it? My answer was , No I just had a gut feeling that is was good to take... and I'm
    going to research it more... Then my Brother yelled again Usually people investigate
    before you purchase!! Ok then, so I went with my intuition gezzz

I have always researched or investigate before buying anything.. But You know
    That gut feeling Jim Humble and Bill's video just felt right.. My friend from work
    told me her Husband took it on his last leg with cancer it made him sick stated it
    was worse than Chemo Poor soul's Husband did pass away ... So coming on this
    forum I'm convinced to take it. I do love you all and I thank you But I need to purchase
    a Eye Dropper what kind? Some Eye Droppers have different size Holes...

Please let me know.....

Lorraine
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 4th April 2011 at 00:45.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011), jegz (4th April 2011), Platinum (5th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)

Nancy
    Thanks for the suggestions. I have done kidney, liver and colon cleanses and I read hulda clarks books many years ago and have followed her protocols several times throughout the years. Even when I was a total raw foodist for many months and a vegetarian for years with lots of cleansing, I still had certain allergies. I am allergic to ALL antibiotics and many drugs and herbs have exactly the opposite effect they are supposed to have for me. For example ibuprofen is supposed to reduce swelling but because I am allergic to it, it causes me to swell up instead. I have experimented with natural healing methods for approximately 40 years and done tremendous amounts of research using myself as the test subject. There have been times when I could not have possibly been much healthier, but I still had certain adverse reactions (aka allergies) to MANY substances.

I researched MMS for at least 2 months before deciding to try it. I read every bit I could on it and watched every single video on youtube that was done about it, so it's not like I didn't know what I was doing. Your statement that you are 100% sure it is not an allergy doesn't make sense to me because no one can be sure that every person's body and/or energy system will conform to their one limited theory of what causes allergies. Who knows, maybe I'm part ET. That's another possibility! LOL... One of the reasons I almost NEVER go to a doctor is because I absolutely do not accept that doctors know everything, nor do I accept that anyone knows anything for 100% sure. I don't have much respect for mainstream medicine at all and almost inevitably when I do go to a doctor I end up rejecting most of their advice and disagreeing with them.

If someone thinks I must have used an incorrect protocol with MMS that is also not the only possibility. I am very methodical and scientific in my approach to my experiments and I knew how to follow the recommended protocols and did it exactly as advised. I was sick even at ONE drop. My initial conclusion was that I was toxic but after many weeks and trying many different dosages it finally dawned on me that I'm allergic to MMS. I was very slow in admitting it most likely because I was so excited about the possibilities, but I am pretty sure I came to the correct conclusion. Why do I think that? Because in this case someone finally took pity on me and told me. One of my guides, in fact.

Here is what that conversation was sort of like: Guide to me - "Hey Nancy, don't you think you've been sick long enough to figure out that you're just plain allergic to MMS or do you intend to keep taking it because you're so stubborn and thick headed!" Me to my guide - "Oh shut up! What the hell do you know?!!" Guide to me while laughing "Okay, silly, keep on taking it and maybe you'll kill yourself this time." Me to guide "Crap! I suppose you're right and I'm just getting old and slow." Guide to me - "Riiiight, you've always been slow". Then we both laughed a lot. Then I stopped taking it. (most of my guides are rather irreverent with a warped sense of humor)

We cannot fit everyone into a fixed and rigid set of preconceived theories. Most often we find out much later that we are wrong in trying to find one answer for every situation. There is no one answer and no one truth.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Arrowwind (4th April 2011), Dawn (13th November 2011), hohoemi (13th April 2011), Platinum (5th April 2011), Sierra (5th April 2011), StephenW11UK (2nd October 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

But did you try a half drop? Many people with Lyme disease have to start with a half drop and stay at that level for quite a while.. but please do follow your inner guidance

and another way to take mms is unactivated. One drop of unactivated mms equals about 6 drops of the original product Jim used to cure his very first cases of Malaria. You may do better with the unactivated state. It has been used medicially in that form for over 30 years and it does work.
    Dr Robert Day gives it to his patients and he has had remarkable results with plain sodium chlorite
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 4th April 2011 at 03:03.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Dawn (13th November 2011), Platinum (5th April 2011), seko (5th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast