+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jerusalem UFO orb is genuine, survives MUFON attempt to debunk ET communication

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Jerusalem UFO orb is genuine, survives MUFON attempt to debunk ET communication

The January 28, 2011 interdimensional UFO orb that appeared over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem has survived another attempt at debunking, this time by Marc D'Antonio, identified as "Chief Photo/Video Analyst" on the website of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).

MUFON states on its website, “Founded in 1969, the Mutual UFO Network, Inc. (MUFON) is a nonprofit corporation dedicated, through its volunteers, to resolving the scientific enigma known collectively as unidentified flying objects (UFOs).”

MUFON expert launches debunking attempt with an obvious hoax video of Jerusalem UFO

MUFON’s Chief Photo/Video Analyst Marc D'Antonio launches his unsuccessful debunking attempt in an article published in Ufobriefcase.net.

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...alerts_article

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: Jerusalem UFO orb is genuine, survives MUFON attempt to debunk ET communication

Has there been any other witnesses to this event, possibly from 'ground zero' where the 'flash' occurred?

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Jerusalem UFO orb is genuine, survives MUFON attempt to debunk ET communication

I go with my gut when first viewing something and when I saw the vids the first thing that came to mind was that it was real and I am sticking with that against the detractors; they can moan all they want.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

giovonni (4th April 2011), modwiz (3rd April 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Originally from Quebec city, now in western NY
    Thanks

People have tried to debunk it, some people even reproduced it using Adobe After-Effect. The third one is fake, the one with the static photo of Jerusalem and "American tourists" talking in the background. That try was silly. I always watch for people's reaction when filming a event like this. The fourth one shows a closer look. You can see moving cars. If I remember well this happened around 1 am. So my take is that most folks would have been in bed and sleeping. Yet, I would have expected more reaction in general. I am intrigued by the flash on the ground. It's not directly under the light. It looks like the light took off because of the flash.

If this is all a hoax, it's a very impressive one.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vbt For This Post:

buckminster fuller (4th April 2011), modwiz (3rd April 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

This story rings true that some of the people working in MUFON are there to debunk and divert the best UFO reports if possible. It makes total sense to plant individuals in the organization where the reports are made and sent. I have had my own dealings with MUFON. Some of their volunteers/field investigators want to help and bring disclosure but there are others that don't wish the information released. It would be unwise to rely on this or any organization to get the information out to the people.

8. Link to Post #6
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote The January 28, 2011 interdimensional UFO orb that appeared over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem has survived another attempt at debunking
    It's the best evidence in the public sector so far, amazing.

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

If this UFO is genuine, the religious/spiritual significance of the location tend to make me think this was a American UFO engaged in a psyop.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Lord Sidious (4th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread