+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrail pilot talks

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Default Chemtrail pilot talks

This is a link to an article that has the names of the CIA's contractors involved in the chemtrailing in the US. The story got started by a drunk pilot that was running his mouth in an effort to impress the ladys. If this info is correct and It seems to be, this could finally pull the lid of this deal. I dont know anything about this site but this story could lead to alot of noise on the subject in the comming weeks I'd say. I dont know about ya'll but I've had about all I can stand with them spaying us everyday. Ive watched them in every country Ive been in as well as watched them fly across international borders spraying the whole way. Even in the far reach's of Siberia, although not as often as the US.Check this out, http://www.2012theawakening.com/?p=4032

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

Annacarl (10th April 2011), Billy (7th April 2011), ceetee9 (7th April 2011), crosby (5th April 2011), Equinox (8th April 2011), Eram (22nd July 2012), Falconwoman (8th April 2011), Floor (5th April 2011), ghostrider (5th April 2011), Hiram (8th April 2011), jimbojp (7th April 2011), Magnus (7th April 2011), MariaDine (8th April 2011), Miller (7th April 2011), Muzz (7th April 2011), PHARAOH (5th April 2011), sepia (9th April 2011), T Smith (7th April 2011), ulli (5th April 2011), Vrilya (9th April 2011), WhiteFeather (13th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Chemtrail pilot talks

i have been waiting for this to come too light. it's about time. there will be more that spill their guts regarding this $%it. the domino affect may very well fall into place here. i certainly hope so. totally sick and tired of what is being dumped on all of us.
    warmest regards, corson

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012), Siberia9 (13th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Pilots don't know ****. They are told they are "dumping fuel" usually. Power structures are created on a need to know basis. Most of the scientists involved with the production of the atom bomb didn't know what their work would really be used for(manhattan proj)
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (7th April 2011), Eram (22nd July 2012), Omni (25th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Just for the record, i live less than an hour away from evergreen and my best friend works there. The security is NOT as tight as the article implies. Yes, they ARE doing weather mod, no doubt about it. People should realize that fukushima, chemtrails, and niburu are connected. Its bigger and "scarier" than most can concieve of. Go live your life though, enjoy today and be happy and free from fear Always ask yourself, "so what?"
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012), ghostrider (5th April 2011), Lifesong (8th April 2011), Miller (7th April 2011), Muzz (7th April 2011), NancyV (5th April 2011), pharoah21 (7th April 2011), Swanette (7th April 2011), Tahi (13th April 2011), TheTwo (7th April 2011), Vrilya (9th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    Just for the record, i live less than an hour away from evergreen and my best friend works there. The security is NOT as tight as the article implies. Yes, they ARE doing weather mod, no doubt about it. People should realize that fukushima, chemtrails, and niburu are connected. Its bigger and "scarier" than most can concieve of. Go live your life though, enjoy today and be happy and free from fear Always ask yourself, "so what?"
    you're leaving a lot unsaid........ maybe you would like to be a little more too the point. tell us what you know about the trio connection!!!!!
    corson

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (7th April 2011), Muzz (7th April 2011), pharoah21 (7th April 2011), Tahi (13th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

could be sheilding our planet from the affects of nibiru's crossing
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (5th April 2011), Eram (22nd July 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

go ahead tell us what you know we can handle it. you've got me wondering.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (5th April 2011), Eram (22nd July 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I have thought that it might be something like that too - however do wonder re hearing about heavier spraying over more populated areas? - but winds would dissipate it right?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Raven For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

This article has been posted before, just so that you know.

18. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

The articles report that a company called Evergreen Air is poisoning select groups United States citizens. With jet streams and the movement of air, large areas of the united states are being poisoned. Areas where elites would probably live, including senior Air Force/other military/elites and their families. Has anyone noticed groups of military personnel/or others of any kind going about wearing gas masks? You would think the people in the know would be taking precautions to protect their families from the dangerous biological weapons. Has any US members noticed if this is the case in their area?

Evergreen Air

http://www.evergreenaviation.com/

Here are some of their affiliate companies...

http://www.evergreenag.com/

http://www.evergreenorchards.com/

http://www.evergreenvineyards.com/
    Last edited by Icecold; 6th April 2011 at 06:45.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Its my current understanding that fukushima was/is being controlled by stuxnet. This is a massive coverup, they are creating a radiation threat to shield the fact that we are getting radiation from space. If there were no fuku meltdown, and people were getting high radiation readings, people could start asking the wrong questions i.e "where is it coming from". Fuku is the patsy. Someone mentioned cts as a shield from said radiation, well, Barium is an excellent radiation repellant..... If cts were pop control they wouldn't be happening over all the 1st world nations, im sorry but you kill off the undesireables, not the "educated" people that propel the system (by this i mean they rape our taxes and we are willfully important to the power structure) I did not mean to be cryptic and none of what i've said can be proven. The good news is the ain't much we can do bout radiation from space so ignore what i've said and be happy and in the moment {PA is a special place, the fact that i wasn't laughed out of this thread after posting what i did speaks volumes about all of you imo )

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Alien Ramone (7th April 2011), crosby (7th April 2011), Equinox (8th April 2011), Eram (22nd July 2012), ghostrider (8th April 2011), heyokah (9th April 2011), Hiram (8th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (7th April 2011), jimbojp (7th April 2011), Lifesong (8th April 2011), pharoah21 (7th April 2011), Swanette (7th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Also, what i hear is that cts and the metals they are spraying are, in fact, atmospherically buoyant, they float or go up to the ionosphere not downto the soil (I also hear this wasn't always the case). Who knows? Lets just hope tptb are doing this for our benefit, in my opinion, that is the case. As was mentioned prior, they breathe the air too. My research leads me to believe this is an long standing mission, multi faceted as well. The studies that were reportedly done determined that titanium dioxide(radiation repellant, thats why docs tell you not to use any soap before radiation treat for cancer) was least harmful to the human immune, and best tolerated. Go figure, its in almost every soap on the market, go ahead and check your ingredients right now. Anyone w outsanding questions is free to p.m me, don't believe me here just do the research its out there

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

crosby (7th April 2011), Eram (22nd July 2012), JRS (7th April 2011), Lifesong (8th April 2011), pharoah21 (7th April 2011), Swanette (7th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    Its my current understanding that fukushima was/is being controlled by stuxnet. This is a massive coverup, they are creating a radiation threat to shield the fact that we are getting radiation from space. If there were no fuku meltdown, and people were getting high radiation readings, people could start asking the wrong questions i.e "where is it coming from". Fuku is the patsy. Someone mentioned cts as a shield from said radiation, well, Barium is an excellent radiation repellant..... If cts were pop control they wouldn't be happening over all the 1st world nations, im sorry but you kill off the undesireables, not the "educated" people that propel the system (by this i mean they rape our taxes and we are willfully important to the power structure) I did not mean to be cryptic and none of what i've said can be proven. The good news is the ain't much we can do bout radiation from space so ignore what i've said and be happy and in the moment {PA is a special place, the fact that i wasn't laughed out of this thread after posting what i did speaks volumes about all of you imo )
    did not mean any disrespect too you at all. was just very curious how you could be so direct without any explanation. no laughter involved. we waited for you to give some information, and i know now that you felt that we were attacking you. so very sorry. no disrespect ever intended. thank you for your input it is much appreciated.
    warmest regards, corson
    Last edited by crosby; 7th April 2011 at 09:26.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012), Lifesong (8th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Chemtrail Pilot Line
    Show Audio

Date: 03-26-04
    Host: George Noory
    Guests: Open Lines, Steve Quayle

George set up a special open line for pilots to disclose what they knew about the alleged chemtrail spraying over America. One military pilot, who said he flies out of Edwards AFB, told of seeing a substance loaded into planes, which he described as clear and gelatin-like, that is then dropped between 10,000 and 30,000 ft. in the air. Its purpose, he said, is to create a kind of film that blocks radar from penetrating the area for a certain amount of time before it dissipates.
    Another caller, who said he was an airline pilot instructor, referenced William Thomas' website, willthomas.net(1), and said chemtrails were colloidal substances containing human blood derivatives, being dropped in an effort to sicken the population.

1. http://www.willthomas.net/

For the audio -

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2004/03/26

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012), pharoah21 (7th April 2011), WhiteFeather (13th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

Freaky Sunset Spraying Session by Chemtrail Pilots over Switzerland

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012), WhiteFeather (13th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Its purpose, he said, is to create a kind of film that blocks radar from penetrating the area for a certain amount of time before it dissipates.
    Quote Chemtrails were colloidal substances containing human blood derivatives, being dropped in an effort to sicken the population.

Which is it?

If they block radar, that would interfere with flight controllers tasks over major airports?????

Wouldn't many airport authorities be reporting the dangers on jammed radars?

30. Link to Post #17
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

ICE COLD....are you a de-bunker? You seem to turn up in every forum de-bunking everything.

Do pilots know the real truth. Maybe they are just guessing because they are not told the truth. They just take commands and do, then they surmise. At least they are willilng to come out and report suspicious commands.

ICE COLD THIS IS FOR YOU. Oh wait....yes they are crop dusting?????
    LOL

Chemtrail Plane Up Close and Personal

COMMERCIAL PLANE COMING CLOSE TO CHEMTRAIL PLANES
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 7th April 2011 at 11:36.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012), heyokah (7th April 2011), pharoah21 (7th April 2011), Siberia9 (7th April 2011), truthseekerdan (7th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

last October i had a Mineral analysis done via a saliva test, i was looking for answers to ptsd/combatt stress, (i suspected mercury poisoning, so after 10 yrs i went solo in my quest for answers) the results showed that i was extreemly high in Mercury,Nickel,Palladium,Platinum.Silver,Tin,also present was Beryllium,Cadmium,Lead and Thallium, those metals i can put down to what i suspected that the 6 gold plates put in my mouth 10 months prior to leaving army after 22 yrs,
    they were put in amongst 5 amalgam fillings, now the interesting part on the test which was conducted in Germany, as the Govnt has closed all facilities down in the UK, ALUMINIUM was present Acceptable range<50, test ,< 97.739mcg/l Barium Acceptable level < 2, test < 205.52mcg/l this was a saliva test only what was present in my mouth could be picked up, where is the Aluminium and barium coming from, also present was TANTALIUM where was that coming from they dont have a minimal range as its new and is only found in mobile phones,computers,flat screen tv,s, we are breathing it in and as the combinations of heavy metals increase, eventualy you body becomes permanantly acidic,then will become encased in a calcium jacket,candida runs riot,you turn into a wreck and are given the Tag of the day depending on what year it is,gulf war syndrom,PTSD,combat stress,Bi polar in fact evert illness is caused this way, now that most of the metals ,chemicals and toxins are out, is it a coincidence that Athritis,Athsma,Tinnitus,memory loss,uncontrollable reactions,stress,anxiety,mood,swings.constant liquid in nose/throat,lower back pain and many more have all been reversed,

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012), Herbert (7th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (7th April 2011), Lord Sidious (7th April 2011), Patrikas (8th April 2011), pharoah21 (7th April 2011), rbevin (23rd April 2011), yiolas (7th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    This article has been posted before, just so that you know.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-and-747s-Too.

update

Here's what 'observer' posted in that particular thread:

Quote Power Hour, The (with Joyce Riley) - Ex Government Employee Talks About CHEMTRAILS -
    Part 1 - http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...CHEMTRAILS_1_5
    Part 2 - http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...HEMTRAILS_2_5/
    Part 3 - http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...HEMTRAILS_3_5/
    Part 4 - http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...HEMTRAILS_4_5/
    Part 5 - http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...HEMTRAILS_5_5/

If you are the impatient type and want to get right to the issue, click-on Part 3, however, I would highly recommended listening to the entire interview.
    Last edited by heyokah; 7th April 2011 at 13:56.

35. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Loveandgratitude Why do you ask if Ice Cold is a debunker?

You say he turns up on every forum de-bunking everything! What is “debunking”? I wonder, could it be another word for talking common sense.

Then you ask, do pilots know the real truth? The answer is Yes, I am a pilot and the real truth is you are insane to believe all this rubbish.

In #17 The first video is a Gulfstream 1 experimental aircraft for atmospheric research. The video is 100% real however the voiceover is 100% complete nonsense.

The second video is perfectly normal contrails from high altitude aircraft.

Your video in #15 is quite normal, busy afternoon traffic over central Europe.

In #16 Ice asks you some questions that require your consideration.

Might I suggest you post about something you know about, perhaps within your profession. If it’s interesting and you have the odd reference people will start to take you seriously? Everything you have posted here is utter rubbish.
    Last edited by Fred259; 7th April 2011 at 13:33.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Black Panther (8th April 2011), Bob_2011 (7th April 2011), Eram (22nd July 2012), Icecold (7th April 2011), TigerLilly (7th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast