United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Chemtrail pilot talks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Military Said Behind Up To Four Different Chemtrail Programs
    By Mike Blair

The first project is an effort to block the rays of the sun from hitting the Earth, including ultra-violet radiation that will come through without an adequate layer of ozone in the upper regions above the Earth. In the event of global warming, this, it is hoped, could lower temperatures on the surface of the Earth and block ultra-violet radiation from causing skin cancer in humans. The aerosol being sprayed in this case is probably aluminum oxide or a compound that would have similar properties, and is the only one of the government programs that does not use the barium mixtures.
    (read more.... http://www.rense.com/general11/chmmill.htm )

The second and most secret project is the Navy's Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP) program, which is a system encompassing a group of computer programs. One of its supporting subprograms is know as Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation or VTRPE. This is a computer radio frequency propagation program that deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the terrain of a battlefield in three dimensions on a television-type screen.
    (read more..... http://www.rense.com/general11/chmmill.htm )

The third project also utilizes the mixture of barium salts in the atmosphere and involves weather control. It is a project of the AIR Force and utilizes concepts of radio frequency radiation, developed originally by legendary scientist Nikola Tesla, against the ionosphere above the Earth. Known as the so-called HAARP project, it is manipulating life-support systems in the environment, testing and altering them for military advantage.
    (read more....http://www.rense.com/general11/chmmill.htm )

The fourth atmospheric project is being run by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) as a means to detect and decontaminate enemy biological attacks. The program also utilizes a mixture of barium salts as the base vehicle in aerosol, along with special polymer fibers. The combination allows detection of biological agents. Some biological agents have actually been released into the atmosphere in trials, testing the detection and decontamination systems. It is believed that barium salt, polymer fibers and other chemicals in the atmosphere are the physical irritants that may be directly or indirectly responsible for unexplained nose bleeds, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, upper respiratory ailments and arthritis-like systems.
    (read more.....http://www.rense.com/general11/chmmill.htm )
    Article II, Section 2, Clause I of the U.S. Constitution states that the President of the United States of America is the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces.

Eugenics operations of the chemtrails equates to crimes against humanity. When the military is used to spray the skies anywhere within U.S. borders, the President becomes responsible for crimes against humanity. This is definitely an impeachable offense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article...s_Constitution

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

"This is genocide, this is poison, this is murder
    by the United Nations. This element within
    society that’s doing this must be stopped.

This is a crime, a crime against humanity, a
    crime against America."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gR6KV...layer_embedded

An Appeal to President Barack Obama for a full independent investigation into the
    Chemical Spraying Known as Chemtrails. Two Whistleblowers with top level
    security clearances speak out.
    By Colin Andrews - Posted January 25, 2011

http://www.colinandrews.net/Whistleb...hemtrails.html
    Last edited by Snowbird; 10th April 2011 at 18:51.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

crosby (10th April 2011), heyokah (10th April 2011), loveandgratitude (10th April 2011), mondaze (10th April 2011), Providence (14th April 2011), Siberia9 (10th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

LETS ADD A WHOLE DIFFERENT DIMENSION

I found this article from Educate-Yourself.org and thought this would add a whole new dimension in the debate. This is out of the box, where I like it to be.
    link - http://educate-yourself.org/lte/ashl...s15apr10.shtml.

This article will certainly make some people's mouth to drop open. Pity it does not make their minds drop open.

Letters to The Editor

Astral Traveller Confirms Chemplanes Utilize UFO Technologies

[Editor's Note: The writer of this letter is an 18 year old female living in a Northeastern state. She began to astral travel at age 12. She corroborates information presented to me in early March by a team of Etheric Resistance fighters who explained that chemtrail planes are, for the most part, computer-controlled drones which employ UFO "jump gate" (or hyper space) technology allowing them to blink out of the third dimension and re-appear in another location almost instantly. She adds new information to this area of inquiry by reporting that she witnessed a chemplane operating in the astral dimension spraying populated cities at nearly ground level with a type of chemtrail "DOR smog" to embellish the chemtrail soup we are forced to breathe in on the physical plane. I was delighted to read her letter, as I suspect there is a burgeoning phalanx of advanced souls (perhaps the oft-mentioned Indigo children or children of the Blue Ray) who are going to make a difference in saving this planet from the Reptilian-dominated Illuminated satanists who are bent on destroying it. It's real important to notice that maintaining an attitude of optimism, determination, and inner intention to defeat these dark forces and their genocidal agenda can broadcast a type of scalar thought energy to awakening individuals -around the world - to enlist them into the resistance effort.

And who could not be inspired by a letter which closes with this:

...and all other beings that are helping to give us a fighting chance, are the river which refreshes my spirit daily and the wind which fans the flames in my heart so that it can blaze its brightest and in turn ignite others. Eternal thanks and love to you all! I shall surely, by God's grace, join you soon in this fight.

..Ken Adachi]

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/ashl...s15apr10.shtml
    April 15, 2010

Astral Traveller Confirms Chemplanes Utilize UFO Technologies (April 15, 2010)

----- Original Message -----
    To: Ken Adachi
    Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010
    Subject: Hello

Hello Mr. Adachi !

At the age 12, The abilities that allow one to travel to other planes of existence were awakened inside of me by the spiritual guardians who watch over me. I had thought that what I was experiencing wasn't just a dream because of the nature of the dreams, but it wasn't until I found your website that I came to the realization that all of the experiences I've had were in fact astral travels and more often then not, etheric attacks by demonic entities, And that I do have the ability to pass into that realm. Due to my age, there are restrictions that are placed by my guardians on where and when I go but it is a form of astral training that I am being placed in, in order to, when the time comes, perform certain tasks or whatever duty I am to perfom in the near future.

To give a little background info, I have had these travels for exactly seven years straight and counting. Just the mere fact that I am so young and being allowed to see these kinds of things and receive this kind of attention shows me just how much time is of the essence and that there isn't really anymore time to take it slow, so I was given a very in depth and extensive crash course, so to speak. I want to thank you for all your contributions to this silent revolution, I hold you, Mr. Nicoloff, the etheric warriors of this planet and the United Galactic Federation of the galaxy of Hendon in my prayers and heart, daily. It is the highest honor of mine to be able to offer whatever humble assistance I can, even in the form of prayers for those who can make a difference and do what I cannot at the time because of my age.

I've been at this site for about three years now and its an absolute joy to be able to read all of the things posted here and never get bored. Out of 1600 students in my school I have managed to help awaken all of my freinds which are in total about 13 plus one teacher and all my family members, even my ten and six year old little sisters, I know that's not much but some is better than none and its just a start. I'm writing to you regarding your interveiw with Mr. Nicoloff on April,07. You mentioned what was relayed to you by certain etheric warriors regarding the chemtrail planes and their functions. I was actually amazed when I heard this, due to an astral travel that I had just last year and thought I would write to you about it, but reconsidered.

I was within the ether of the city in the downtown area where I live and as I looked around I saw a chemtrail plane flying very low to the ground, so low, in fact you would have to be hopelessly blind not to see it. It was releasing this smog type trail into the etheric of the air and around the areas people are most often found. Upon seeing this of course, I just thought about going into the plane and in an instant I was inside of it. There was a heavy set man in a strangely textured grey body suit and he was in astral form as well and was checking the flow of this smog in the ether and monitoring it. As he went back into the plane I jumped and went in as well and when I looked in I saw that it was completely bare, no chairs, no parachutes, no real human levers and buttons to push, no supplies, it was empty, certainly no humans ran this thing. Well as I looked, the inside was wide enough for things like equipment or cargo but nothing else. The heavy set man was at the steering device but he was more along the lines of monitoring how it moved, than actually piloting it.

After I'm done looking around and using my mental database to assess the situation, I point to him and I say what anyone says when they figure out the truth "Aha!" I said triumphantly "I know what you're doing" I said "I can see you." For the record, my presence is almost never appreciated on the ether because I have a knack of showing up where I'm not welcome, if you catch my drift. So immediately he clenches his teeth in anger and charges after me, After getting his hand around my neck he slams me with extreme force into the floor of the plane. Now, in reality if such force had been applied my skull would be shattered and my neck would be broken, However, due to certain barriers placed upon me by my guardians this attack was greatly mitigated but I could still feel the reverberations through out my body. What I noticed when he charged at me was that he didnt press any auto pilot button or say any type of command that would alert the plane that he was leaving the controls so why was it that it was flying itself as if we weren't even there?

Now that he has me pinned to the floor, he has triggered the innate defense mechanism inside of me which dictates that unless I am attacked, I do not attack, no matter how evil a being may be, as long as they keep their vibrations and their hands to themselves. So now I grab him by the fat of his shoulders and begin rolling over to get him off of me, It works and we roll to one side of the plane. As this goes on I become aware of the manuver the plane is making, now I have never known a plane to make such sharp turns, it stopped for a moment and then in the next instant it fixed itself like the point of 90 degree angle, it was very unusual for a plane to make such an irregular and unnatural position it reminded me of how UFO's move.

Eventually the man realizes that I am not going to give up and he hoists me into the air until my head is smushed against the ceiling and then he throws me with all his might, out of the ether of my city and the plane, into an Australian CIA/FBI type of place (but that's a whole other travel).

Now initially when I had this travel LAST YEAR, I came to the conclusions that:

..1) Chemtrail planes have the ability to go into the etheric world and spray this DOR type smog there, which may make the chemtrails sprayed in the physical more effective.

2) These planes may look simple and unassuming but they are made with advanced technology, I thought some type of Dugway [Utah] military or Area 51 type technology.

3) The planes are on perpetual auto pilot so there isn't anyone who needs to steer it. Plus it has no supplies or seats or anything that would imply that human beings need to run it.

I came to these conclusions last year and debated with myself as to whether or not to email you about it, These would be pretty big claims to make, especially from a 17 year old that has no ability or means with which to back anything up. Therefore, I was very apprehensive and decided to keep it to myself but I was sure I was right. Thank you Mr. Adachi and the etheric warriors who took the time to find this information because just by them finding this out and you broadcasting this, you have verified that what I experienced was not incorrect and that what I saw last year was in fact true, I found it almost too coincidental to be true, first I had this astral travel and then a year later what I saw is verified by a whole different person! It's one thing for me to say such things, but for a group of experienced adepts at astral travel and for you yourself to say it with confidence and I have never even met any of you, gives me justification in what I beleived to be true and while it may not mean much coming from me, I absolutely know that their information is just and is not a lie (and I have nothing to gain by agreeing with you). Unfortunately, I enter the ether only at certain times when certain things arise that need to be taken care of, but as my training goes on, I am sure I shall be able to go at will. The ether sure is a big place...very dynamic.

I shall give all the more in my prayers to you etheric warriors so that your endeavors will be lighted with the love of a million pure hearts and that haply, you, my other selves, can do what I cannot at the moment and be blessed and accomplished in this task. All of you etheric warriors and you Mr. Adachi and Mr. Nicoloff and General Jeremiah and the Galactic Federation and all other beings that are helping to give us a fighting chance, are the river which refreshes my spirit daily and the wind which fans the flames in my heart so that it can blaze its brightest and in turn ignite others. Eternal thanks and love to you all! I shall surely, by God's grace, join you soon in this fight.

Ashley

P.S My apologies for the length

Reader Comments

Subject: Chemtrail planes utilize UFO technology - confirmation
    Date: Sun, April 18, 2010
    To: Ken Adachi

Dear Mr. Adachi,

Thank you so much for publishing the article by an astral traveler about some chemtrail planes using hyper gate technology to jump through time and space. Several weeks ago I was watching chemtrail planes over my upstate New York area through binoculars.

Suddenly, a plane I was watching disappeared. I was most confused because there were no real clouds or obstructions between my filed of view and the plane.

Many years ago, I read an article about an airplane mechanic who discovered a fuel dispensing apparatus, tank and valves installed in a commercial aircraft. It was not on his list of check out items and he was forced to keep quiet about it. Evidently, his conscience would not let him remain quiet.

Evidently, the NWO elite thought the poison spraying was not progressing fast enough and resorted to higher technology to poison us and the earth.

I do not expect a response because I know you have to filter through many e-mails.

I just wanted to confirm the astral traveler's story based on my observation.

I am not an astral traveler nor do I have any special abilities. I'm just a retired engineer and teacher who has been on both sides of the podium.

Yours in Christ,

Joe J
    Rome, New York
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 10th April 2011 at 03:39.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

heyokah (14th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

That's why Bill posted this:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. Link to Post #144
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    [...]
    Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped
    "This is genocide, this is poison, this is murder
    by the United Nations. This element within
    society that’s doing this must be stopped. [...]
    That particular thing was on here and here before
    Last edited by meeradas; 10th April 2011 at 08:13. Reason: +location

7. Link to Post #145
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

MEDIA RELEASE

10 November 2010
    Embargo: 11.30 am (Canberra time)
    133/2010

Death rates lowest on record

Death rates are the lowest on record and life expectancy continues to increase, according to the latest report released today by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).

Death rates have continued to decline over the past 20 years. In 2009, the standardised death rate was the lowest on record at 5.7 deaths per 1000 people. In 1989, the standardised death rate was 9.1 deaths per 1000 people.

There were nearly 141,000 deaths registered in 2009 (72,300 men and 68,400 women).

Australian life expectancy for both males and females continues to be amongst the highest in the world. Assuming current death rates, a boy born today can expect to live an average of 79.3 years, while a girl can expect to live to 83.9 years. Having survived to age 60, men could expect to live another 23 years and women another 26 years.

Since 1989, life expectancy has increased by 6 years for men and just over 4 years for women, reflecting the decrease in death rates over time. The increase in life expectancy is one of the factors contributing to the ageing of Australia's population.

The infant mortality rate increased slightly, from 4.1 deaths per 1,000 births in 2008 to 4.3 in 2009.

Further information is available in Deaths, Australia, 2009 (cat. no. 3302.0) available for free download from the ABS website www.abs.gov.au.

State and territory information is also available. Sub-state information will be available on 9 December 2010.

Media Notes:

The standardised death rate removes the effect of different age structures in different populations.

When reporting ABS data the Australian Bureau of Statistics (or ABS) must be attributed as the source.

8. Link to Post #146
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What happened to the thread??????

Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency for people to favor information that confirms their preconceptions or hypotheses regardless of whether the information is true.

As a result, people gather evidence and recall information from memory selectively, and interpret it in a biased way. The biases appear in particular for emotionally significant issues and for established beliefs. For example, in reading about gun control, people usually prefer sources that affirm their existing attitudes. They also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position.

Biased search, interpretation and/or recall have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence), belief perseverance (when beliefs persist after the evidence for them is shown to be false), the irrational primacy effect (a stronger weighting for data encountered early in an arbitrary series) and illusory correlation (in which people falsely perceive an association between two events or situations).

A series of experiments in the 1960s suggested that people are biased towards confirming their existing beliefs. Later work explained these results in terms of a tendency to test ideas in a one-sided way, focusing on one possibility and ignoring alternatives. In combination with other effects, this strategy can bias the conclusions that are reached. Explanations for the observed biases include wishful thinking and the limited human capacity to process information. Another proposal is that people show confirmation bias because they are pragmatically assessing the costs of being wrong, rather than investigating in a neutral, scientific way.

Confirmation biases contribute to overconfidence in personal beliefs and can maintain or strengthen beliefs in the face of contrary evidence. Hence they can lead to disastrous decisions, especially in organizational, military, political and social contexts.

9. Link to Post #147
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

What is the point Icecold, when you try and inform the forum of known facts they prefer reading and listening to mumbo jumbo.

It’s much easier sitting back and listening to someone spewing forth mumbo jumbo rather than actually thinking the solution through and applying known facts and common sense, so the mumbo jumbo takes precedence. This is the problem.

However the facts are that each and every person reading this thread knows that Chemtrails don’t exist. They studied this in school; the problem is they have forgotten.

Trails are formed when the relative humidity in the upper atmosphere are close to 100%. If the relative humidity is 100% clouds will form. If less than 100% contrails will still form but will dissipate over time. This could be five minutes or five hours, it all depends on the relative humidity of the upper atmosphere.

Wet Dry Bulb Thermometer.

What is happening in the upper atmosphere is exactly the same that happens on your doorstep when you examine the wet and dry bulb thermometer if you have one.

When the wet and dry temperatures come together the atmosphere is super saturated. Moisture that was previously held in the atmosphere is a gaseous state now turns to liquid. With increased cooling in the atmosphere the moisture will turn to mist.

Further cooling will turn the mist to fog. Mist and fog are the same. The difference between the two is that Mist has a forward visibility of one nautical mile or more (6,080 feet). Fog forms when forward visibility is reduced below one nautical mile or 6080feet. Further cooling of the fog will cause the moisture to turn to ice.

For the benefit of Australians this is what happens in colder latitudes. In the early morning frost and ice covers the ground. At sunrise the temperature starts to increase, causing the overnight fog to thicken due to convection and mixing in light winds, speed 2-6 knots.

Increased inbound radiation from the sun will cause the fog to dissipate changing to mist, normally by 10.00hrs local time with increased forward visibility. Further heating from the sun and increased convection causes the mist to further dissipate. The water droplets previously held in suspension in the atmosphere as fog and then mist, still exist, however now they exist in a gaseous state.

The wet bulb temp (called the dew point) might be -2C the dry bulb temp might be +2C. Mist and fog will not form under these conditions. When the sun goes down the temperature decreases towards the dew point or wet bulb temperature, in our example -2 and mist will form. Further cooling will cause fog.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet-bulb_temperature

Latent Heat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filehase_change_-_en.svg

If you don’t look at this diagram, you will never understand what is going on. The facts are you studied this at school all those years ago, its just that you've forgotten.

Gas (or vapor) changes to a Liquid State by Condensation and from a Liquid State to a Solid State (Ice) by Freezing.

Then the other way around;

Solid (Ice) Melts into a Liquid State and then Vaporises into a Gas or Gaseous state.

This is exactly what happens when the wife defrosts the fridge, isn’t it!

(NB Forget Plasma in this diagram).

Aircraft Departs - What happens?

Precisely the same is happening when an aircraft departs your local airport. Climbing out contrails don’t form. Why? Because the relative humidity is less than 100%. Temperature pressure and density all decrease with increasing altitude, and so above 25,000 feet the temperature might be around -35C and circa -60C at 36,000 feet.

If the relative humidity is much less than 100% contrails will NOT form.

If the relative humidity is close to 100% contrails WILL form.

If the relative humidity is 100% upper level clouds WILL form.

It’s nature.

Why do people say, “They’re chemtrailing today, it’s the first time this week”!

The correct answer is it’s the first time this week that the relative humidity in the upper atmosphere has been 100% or close to 100% and so contrails will form.

American Airlines fly ten times a day from JKF to LA regardless of the state of upper atmosphere and relative humidity! If the relative humidity it’s less than 100% NO Contrails will form, if its close to 100% contrails will form.

Engines.

Gasses are moving through the engine at 2,500 feet per second, or twice the height of the WTC per second. Towards the back of the engine the gasses pass through a convergent duct. Under Boyles law gasses that pass through a convergent duct will reduce in temperature and increase in pressure and velocity. This is what we want; thrust. The gas is expelled into the atmosphere at +650C or +1200F where the outside air temp is -50C

Therefore we have a 700 degree change in temp that occurs instantly. The gasses behave just like the wet dry bulb thermometer and turn from vapor to moisture to ice, except it happens instantly due to the speed and shock cooling. A contrail will form.

http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/wxwise/class/contrail.html

The Institute of Mechanical Engineers - Cranfield University - Rolls Royce Plc.

You can look at websites and watch videos all day, every day, or you can refer to the above organisations who frankly know what they are talking about. It’s not really a matter for discussion. These organisations know what they are talking about. Period.

This is what the industry are doing to mitigate contrails………

Quote from Paragraph four.

“Contrails form as the engine exhaust mixes with ambient air, the temperature drops and humidity levels reach super-saturation, leading to the formation of ice particles. Contrails are also more likely to form as a result of increasingly-efficient engine architecture”.

Read it here – you can’t make this up folks…

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles...-research.html

Aerial Atmospheric Spraying.

I don’t doubt for one minute that the US Military or contractors may be involved in this activity. In reality it’s probably a few modified aircraft undertaking this role. The fact is we don’t know.

I am aware of a group of research scientists at Edinburgh University UK who suggested that spraying the upper atmosphere with chemicals may be a solution in mitigating climate change. This is also known as Geo Engineering. However it was only a research document. We don’t know if this ever happened or not.

What we do know is that commercial transport aircraft that you see in the skies daily are not spraying chemicals. By this I mean airlines throughout the world. The reason we know this is because what comes out the back exhaust is vapor sublimating to ice crystals instantly.

Furthermore no delivery system exists for this to occur in commercial aircraft worldwide and if it did, the industry would know about it and so would you.

I strongly urge you to go back to you school days, and recall when you studied these simple laws of elementary physics; you will above all enjoy it, you’ll do it yourself rather than rely on mumbo jumbo and above all you will be wiser, so well done you. It is after all is said and done nature.

Super-saturation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersaturation

Dew Point

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dew_point

Humidity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humidity

Latent Heat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latent_heat

Atmospheric Thermodynamics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...thermodynamics

Contrails

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

Chemtrail. Conspiracy Theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtra...spiracy_theory
    Last edited by Fred259; 13th April 2011 at 21:53.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Icecold (14th April 2011), meeradas (14th April 2011), TigerLilly (14th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #148
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone thought that perhaps we are all partially right personally i do .......put it together to form another piece of the puzzle for better understanding

12. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patrikas (here)
    Has anyone thought that perhaps we are all partially right personally i do .......put it together to form another piece of the puzzle for better understanding
    Perhaps the part of the puzzle that needs to be understood is that the US and UK frankly no longer exist in the way you would at one time think of them as nation states.

Power and control now lies with the banking and military industrial complex. Instead of thinking of the IRS think JP Morgan. Department of Homeland Security think Lockheed Martin, Department of Energy think Halliburton.

Congress in Washington and the House of Commons in London are just talking shops who deal with day to day matters. They have no real power it’s just an illusion for public consumption.

That’s the real puzzle that needs to be understood.

Partially right about what? Chemtrails, No. They don’t exist. Only those who rely on the internet for knowledge know about Chemtrails. Real scholars think this suggestion is ludicrous. They are right. Instead of listening to all the lies and deceit work it out yourself, from books and manuals and what you were taught in school or college.

Everything on the web about Chemtrails is 100% utter garbage, put out by the Military industrial complex to scare and control you. But you are right Patrikas, its part of a much bigger picture or agenda. The MIC facilitated the internet to allow this rubbish to circulate.

In Britain local councils (or counties) and now run by the Military Industrial Complex. They propose to close libraries and in the future all knowledge will be on the web. Ha…. When this happens make sure you buy up all the knowledge text books in the library sale and keep them for your children and grandchildren.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Icecold (14th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #150
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Perhaps the part of the puzzle that needs to be understood is that the US and UK frankly no longer exist in the way you would at one time think of them as nation states.

Power and control now lies with the banking and military industrial complex. Instead of thinking of the IRS think JP Morgan. Department of Homeland Security think Lockheed Martin, Department of Energy think Halliburton.

Congress in Washington and the House of Commons in London are just talking shops who deal with day to day matters. They have no real power it’s just an illusion for public consumption.

Partially right about what? Chemtrails, No. They don’t exist. Only those who rely on the internet for knowledge know about Chemtrails. Real scholars think this suggestion is ludicrous. They are right. Instead of listening to all the lies and deceit work it out yourself, from books and manuals and what you were taught in school or college.

Everything on the web about Chemtrails is 100% utter garbage, put out by the Military industrial complex to scare and control you. But you are right Patrikas, its part of a much bigger picture or agenda. The MIC facilitated the internet to allow this rubbish to circulate.

In Britain local councils (or counties) and now run by the Military Industrial Complex. They propose to close libraries and in the future all knowledge will be on the web. Ha…. When this happens make sure you buy up all the knowledge text books in the library sale and keep them for your children and grandchildren.
    We see eye to eye on these issues Fred.

15. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Weatherman Confirms US Military Sprays Chemtrails

https://youtube.com/watch?v=T6VmK5zNiCM
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

loveandgratitude (14th April 2011), Patrikas (14th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #152
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

LOL@Truthseeker(yeh right)Dan,

Quote Weatherman Confirms US Military Sprays Chemtrails
    The news reader did not mention 'chemtrails' at all. He mentioned chaff which are small pieces of aluminium confetti used to defend against air to air/ground to air missiles and also to block radar detections of aircraft. THIS IS NOT A CHEMICAL. It is a missile deterrent. Jeeesus!

Why did you say it was a chemtrail? That is totally disinformation. Unbelievable.

18. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    LOL@Truthseeker(yeh right)Dan,

Quote Weatherman Confirms US Military Sprays Chemtrails
    The news reader did not mention 'chemtrails' at all. He mentioned chaff which are small pieces of aluminium confetti used to defend against air to air/ground to air missiles and also to block radar detections of aircraft. THIS IS NOT A CHEMICAL. It is a missile deterrent. Jeeesus!

Why did you say it was a chemtrail? That is totally disinformation. Unbelievable.
    Hey Icecold. For as long as I've been hearing about them, chemtrails have been said to include aluminum and barium.

Highly recommended to advance this debate:

Also maybe Truthseeker(yeh right)Dan deserves the benefit of the doubt. maybe misinformant upgraded from disinformant. Or maybe he's onto something.
    Last edited by 3optic; 14th April 2011 at 07:34.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

meeradas (14th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

We see eye to eye on these issues Fred.
    Ah! Strongly compelling argument. Very much like to know how you'd analyze the videos I posted, Fred. Are these paid disinformants? Dupes? Artless fools?

Thanks!
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

Patrikas (14th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Also, Fred you mentioned how unlikely it is that commercial aircraft would be involved. Is it possible that the majority of this is done with MIC planes exclusively?

-Jelaluddin Rumi

23. The Following User Says Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

Patrikas (14th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Video One - AC Griffiths

I have listened to the AC Griffiths report in full last week. Like you I was most interested in hearing what he had to say. He reports that he “got inside” Wright Patterson Air Force Base where the chemtrailing is happening. Wonderful, so now we are getting somewhere.

However he doesn’t actually say anything, what we get is sixty minutes of waffle on The CIA, Israel then Russia back to the CIA, then the JFK assassination for some reason. This is followed by absurd statements that Israel foiled a Russian attack on the US, that Russia possess a weather modification weapon that the US have no defense against, and finally a statement that Hurricane Katrina was steered into New Orleans by the Russians.

It’s totally absurd and indicative of the whole mass of disinformation lies and total bunkum that exists on the web. He was going to tell us about chemtrailing, whatever happened to that?

His statements about Katrina are ridiculous. The tropical revolving storm code named Katrina by the US, starts in the Aegean and the mountains of East Central Europe and then blows across the Mediterranean before forming the Harmattan wind which blows towards the equator around Dakar and then eventually crosses the tropical Atlantic towards the Gulf of Mexico. The track of the storms are consistent year after year and decade after decade and can be found between the equator and the tropic of cancer, where the geostrophic force breaks down. Because of the slack pressure gradient, the storm propagates and deepens in intensity between the equator and the tropic of cancer. It’s nature that’s steering the storm not the Russians!

Video Two - Sister Rosalie Bertell Phd.

At 0.58 in this video Sister Bartell says Quote “It's not natural to have something criss crossing the sky and staying around for hours”

One moment. The lady has made a statement that frankly is wrong.

It’s perfectly natural to have jet trails criss crossing the skies and staying around for hours provided the relative humidity is close to 100%. Under these conditions the trails will slowly dissipate over a number of hours.

If the Relative Humidity is 100% upper level clouds will form. This is how upper level clouds, Cirrus and Cirrostratus form.

If the dry bulb temp on your doorstep in Hollywood is +2C and the wet bulb temp is also +2 the relative humidity is 100% and fog will form. The fog will last indefinably or until the dry bulb temp increases away from the wet bulb temp. It could be one day seven days or seventy days.

In reality what happens is that the sun heats up the atmosphere daily and by mid morning sufficient heating and mixing exists lifting the fog into mist and low level cloud. This is called the Diurnal vibration of temperature.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diurnal...ture_variation

This is precisely what is happening in the upper atmosphere, in exactly the same way.

However I do accept that Sister Bertell is an older lady and she will remember the skies perhaps back in the 1950 and 60s, and wonder why they have changed. The answer is the volume of traffic.

Today for example in the UK, British Airways and British Midland operate over seventy flights daily between London Heathrow and Edinburgh. Other operators fly services from four other London airports no less also to Edinburgh. The same pattern can be found within the United States. If we go back and look at the traffic stats over the years and you will find the answer.

Video Three - Stewart Howe.

The third video, that is the Stuart Howe report is very professional. I watched this around eighteen months ago and was impressed. Since then I have also watched numerous clips. It’s a very thorough investigation. I like the way he travelled to Hawaii and his investigation on that island, but for me the best bit is when he puts on shirt and tie and marched down the corridors of Congress with his findings. The report is also backed by G. Edward Griffin who lets agree has stature.

However what they don’t do in the investigation is examine the three basic causes of the proliferation of these jet trails which are;

1) Upper level atmospheric humidity levels.

2) Traffic statistics over the last twenty years.

3) Changes in engine design from turbojets in the 1970s towards three and four shaft architecture high by pass ratio engines that airlines operate today.

4) The changes or rather the advancement in navigation with the introduction of technology namely TCAS (Traffic collision avoidance systems) Essentially new technology means aircraft still operate olong airways but can also operate off airway with each aircraft's computer handshaking with each other and thus maintaining vertical and lateral separation. It’s this that’s producing the criss crosses Sister Bertell mentions in the video.

I think Stewart Howe needs to consider the atmosphere and aviation side in his investigation. He does touch on it a bit, but a much deeper investigation is required and it will then become clear. I do agree with you its a good investigation.

Moving on to your other post.

You ask if these people are paid disinformants Dupes or artless fools as you put it.

My personal opinion is that the AC Griffiths report is very suspect. Comments such as Israel “saving the US” from attack by the Russian are wild in my view. The Russians steering Hurricane Katrina into Louisiana is complete balderdash. He doesn’t have an understanding of tropical revolving storms.

You know this, so ask yourself: Was Katrina a single event? Is this the first time this has ever happened? Does eastern Florida and gulf coast suffer from Hurricanes?

It happens each and every year doesn't it, year in year out it's nothing to do with Russians steering hurricanes, it’s ludicrous suggesting that. The reality is that the folks living in and around the Gulf States will probably know more about hurricanes than anyone else!

The facts are he hasn’t said anything about Chemtrails, and what he has said are very questionable statements.

Sister Bartell. This lady in my view has "arrived" at the chemtrail issue if I can put it like that. She has campaigned previously (rightly) on the use of depleted uranium and a number of other government related issues which are very apparent. These are known facts, Iraq and Israel have serious issues with DU and she is quite rightly speaking out about this.

I do however think she should have left the chemtrail discussion given no facts exist. In the video if you listen carefully she says she has seen trails over Paris and Geneva. This is quite normal, you would expect this.

Again she is left making comments and statements without any evidence. It’s entirely understandable she makes these vague comments because it’s impossible to find the evidence, indeed no evidence exists which is why everyone blames the government which is ridiculous.

The only organisations that could be involved in spraying of the upper atmosphere are airlines or the military. If either were involved in this activity worldwide evidence would exist and B&K would have interviewed whistleblowers years ago.

I can tell you with hand on heart and bible, that the only fluids that are expelled or sprayed from aircraft and into the atmosphere is the dirty water from galleys and the water content of the toilets which evaporates.

I like the Stewart Howe investigation. He is a journalist and is on the right track, I thing he is entirely genuine, but he needs to consider at the aviation side and it will become clear that these trails are jet trails or contrails.

A day spent with John Lear would be ideal, John would explain everything and the matter would then be closed. Go and crawl over an old aircraft in the bone yard and see for himself that none of these suggestions are even remotely possible.

People look at the back sections of wings and see these canister shaped objects, and think “this is where the chemicals are stored”. Then they post on forums. The canister shaped objects are flap housings containing electrical motors and flow control valves, worm gears that raise and lower the flaps. They are largely self contained. The remainder of the wing is an integral fuel tank. Is it a good idea to have electrical motors operating next to fuel vapors? NO, and so this is the reason they are contained within these housings that they call chemical canister’s A perfectly sensible explanation is available for all these ludicrous statements peppered on forums.

In post #155 you ask if it’s possible in my opinion that the majority of "this" is done by MIC planes exclusively?

The answer is what do you mean by “this”. “This” or they are contrails and will occur from any aircraft given the correct atmospheric conditions.

We have no control over what the military are involved with. My personal view is it’s a crime to be clowning around with the ionosphere, that’s just my view.

We know that government contractors are involved with weather modification and cloud seeding; I also think that’s wrong as I’m sure most people would agree.

I don’t believe the military are spraying either; they don’t really have the capacity or the aircraft to be doing this on the scale that we see worldwide.

Moving slightly off topic if I may Mod, in the 9/11 investigation many around the world spent two years looking at utter BS being published on the web, before ditching the lot and starting again with a blank sheet of A4 typing paper.

General Electric GE have in the past paid very considerable sums of money to disinformation organisations hiding the truth about 9/11. The same company just very recently were again involved in funding a counter subversion initiative again relating to 9/11.

Boeing could resolve the issue of 9/11 with a ten minute press conference this afternoon if they so wished. They choose not to do so.

I think the invisible government; the banking Military Industrial Complex gang of thieves have a problem with the alternative media. They control the news media and also the alternative media, but occasionally you get individuals like B&K who start compiling the compartmentalization of restricted information and so after a few years just a very few people start to get a very good idea of what is really going on.

This was confirmed when Henry Deacon reported that 80% of what John Lear was talking about was true. That doesn’t mean the remaining 20% was untrue rather it means John has not been exposed to 20% of the bigger picture.

Running against those searching for the truth are those who seek to subvert the truth, General Electric funding disinformation campaigns hiding the truth. This is then soaked up by forums and blogs masquerading as truth sites. Only a few are needed as they all copy from each other. It's my view Chemtrails are part of this mass disinformation flow.

It’s probable something may be behind the Chemtrails dissinformation. " Folks just keep looking up in the skies for those Chemtrails while Monsanto are sowing terminator seeds in the soils". Something like that may be happening perhaps, we don’t know however a reason must exist why they are spreading this disinformation, we just need to find the reason.

PS/ Perhaps optic my friend we should do this litte exercise.

Find out the local traffic stats for LAX for the fifteen year period 1980 to 1995 and compare them with the fifteen year period 1995 to 2010. What we need are the number of “movements” at Los Angeles International LAX.

Then do the same for all the other regional airports within the LA greater combination and let’s see the number of movements.

Post the numbers on the thread and let’s discuss them.
    Last edited by Fred259; 14th April 2011 at 19:06.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

3optic (14th April 2011), aikisaw (14th April 2011), Icecold (21st April 2011), TigerLilly (14th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #157
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Hi,

I discovered and bookmarked this site after watching the Chemtrail Symposium in Belgium in may 2010. By the way, this Symposium is a must watch for the debate.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/index.shtml

Here is a conclusion to a research done by M. Steadham: http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/report.shtml

Quotes 'The goal of this research was to determine if there was a type of trail that was inconsistent with normal contrails, especially with regard to increased persistence. What was found is that highly persistent trails that last for many hours were seen above Houston, TX on a majority (60%) of observable days during the data collection period. However during this time period none of the 46 Flight Explorer confirmed contrails observed persisted for over 30 minutes and most contrails were under 30 seconds of persistence. Additionally it was discovered that the jets that were responsible for leaving highly persistent trails that last for hours did not ever appear on Flight Explorer and were documented for 8 separate instances, including one instance with two jets in formation. These unidentifiable jets were found to produce a contrail that was consistent with confirmed contrails during the periods when they weren't leaving highly persistent trails. Highly persistent trails are often seen in the form of isolated relatively short strips, as well as large areas of cirrus aviaticus clouds, but on rare occasions have been seen in totally unique grid and wheel formations.
    It is hoped that others will endeavor to repeat these observations and publish their results. By repeating the basic observations for persistence length and whether the flight appears on Flight Explorer, it will be seen whether or not a trend emerges confirming the existence of a unique category of trail. Atmospheric differences due to higher moisture and colder temperatures in different locations will produce greater maximum persistence observed for identifiable traffic. For those in locations with greatest contrailing potential, the task of collecting data on highly persistent trails from unidentifiable flights will be hardest.
    In this research I have gone to great lengths to measure and characterize my observations as accurately as possible in order to provide the clearest representation possible given the resources available. by M Steadham ' End of the quotes.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 14th April 2011 at 20:16.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

3optic (14th April 2011), Fred259 (14th April 2011), Hiram (14th April 2011), Icecold (21st April 2011), Muzz (14th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Thanks for your very thorough reply, Fred. I will look into the air traffic stats. If given what you've said is more or less true, it could still leave the door open for some geo-engineering and military dropping "chafe" (?) I wonder if there can be a way to tell the difference with the naked eye.

Also some of the most alarming information from the Stewart Howe film was the aluminum and barium content found on Mt Shasta and Hawaii. If even partly accurate, it would seem to suggest a major program underway.

I would like nothing better than for the bulk of this material to go away. At the very least, refine the info and take out the garbage.

Of course then we can turn our attention to radioactive contaminants..

-Jelaluddin Rumi

29. The Following User Says Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

Patrikas (20th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Steven,

That data is fantastic.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Icecold (21st April 2011)

32. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Indeed Hiram, I agree it is very good data, I’m persuaded to actually do some work on this now

Hiram; lets try and crack this… I will post up what I think it is and lets discuss it…you do the same if you want

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Icecold (21st April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast