+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrail pilot talks

1. Link to Post #81
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Default Re: Chemtrail pilot talks

[QUOTE=ace;193016]A friend of mine invited me to a dinner party, back end of last year. Amongst the guest was a pilot (Low budget airline flying around Europe) While in all honesty he did not know what they were doing, he did say they are not normal.

Quote Fred259 I find your conclusion that Dumping fuel is responsible for this a little shallow.
    I didn’t say that at all. Dumping fuel has no connection with vapor trails. I was explaining that pictures of aircraft dumping fuel have in the past been associated with those who want to believe in chemtrailing.

Quote Here in Paris we are sprayed up to 4 times a week, have been for years.
    Why only four times per week, are you certain it’s four, what about three. What happens on the other days? Could I suggest to you that these are in fact its perfectly normal contrails.

Do you seriously think the French Government would permit the population of Paris to be sprayed from aerial platforms?

Quote The idea that 4 times a week from morning to night, planes have been dumping fuel in a perfect grid formation I find to be a little wack!!
    I didn’t say they were dumping fuel. What you are looking at are contrails that happen all day every day. When they are less obvious, which is why you report 4 days, ie it doesn’t happen every day, it’s due to changes in the temperature and relative humidity in the upper atmosphere.

Quote For one it is against aviation rules for any airline to dump fuel over a populated area, unless a mayday situation is occurring.
    Forget fuel dumping, it doesn’t happen that often. The fuel isn’t dumped, rather blown under high pressure to atmosphere where it evaporates. The same happens with the spoiled water from the galley and toilets. Don’t worry it all evaporates. You should be more concerned with the wild pigeons in Paris crapping on your head than worrying about Chemtrails.

Quote What next Fred? Television is good for me? Santa clause and the tooth fairy are real?
    I agree you probably have more chance of seeing Santa Clause or indeed the tooth fairy over Paris, than aircraft spraying chemicals.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Icecold (10th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Fred, I am going to leave it at that with you, "we can agree to disagree"
    You have made your case and I will respect your point of view.

You Know, I would not at this point say, you are a paid de-bunker.

For now, I am happy to assume you are a human being with your opinion.
    And you have every right to that.

Will let you know if I see The tooth fairy over Paris!!

Regards
    Ace

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

Equinox (8th April 2011), Hiram (8th April 2011), mondaze (8th April 2011), Patrikas (8th April 2011), Snowbird (10th April 2011), taurad (23rd April 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,616 times in 32,796 posts

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    All perfectly normal.
    Maybe not!

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

crosby (8th April 2011), dan i el (8th April 2011), DNA (22nd July 2013), Equinox (8th April 2011), Hervé (8th April 2011), Hiram (8th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (8th April 2011), meeradas (8th April 2011), mondaze (8th April 2011), Muzz (8th April 2011), Nortreb (9th April 2011), Siberia9 (8th April 2011), Snowbird (10th April 2011), Yoda (8th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Very interesting Bill, where did you find that picture?
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

dan i el (8th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Quote I've seen this "chemtrail weather modification conspiracy theory" before.
    On the "control" of the "release" of the weather modification particles, anybody on this site who has an even halfway knowledge of the atmosphere will have seen and will know that jet contrails will appear and dissapear according to very small changes in temperatures and the water vapour levels in the upper atmosphere which controls whether the moisture in the jet exhaust condenses out and we see a contrail.

Nothing at all conspiratorial about that,

Just a natural phenomena that is also integral to high cloud formation.

As for a small level of particles being injected into the atmosphere to alter the weather, the rainmakers around the globe like in the USA, Australia, China and others have been trying to do this for decades with very little to show for their attempts except in a few isolated cases.
    It's not a conspiracy - Weather modification is a stated goal of the US Military, see here:

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

It's also well documented that chemical spraying during the vietnam war was used to extend the rainy season in that country by a number of months to create flooding. This was one of the first officially documented tests, theres bound to be plenty of undocumented stuff since the projects went black (as they always seem to do).

I highly recommend "What in the World Are They Spraying"

They show you the scientific proof right there - they put the actual results of soil tests up on the screen multiple times.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (8th April 2011), Snowbird (10th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

[QUOTE=JoshERTW;193182]
    Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Quote I've seen this "chemtrail weather modification conspiracy theory" before.
    On the "control" of the "release" of the weather modification particles, anybody on this site who has an even halfway knowledge of the atmosphere will have seen and will know that jet contrails will appear and dissapear according to very small changes in temperatures and the water vapour levels in the upper atmosphere which controls whether the moisture in the jet exhaust condenses out and we see a contrail.

Nothing at all conspiratorial about that,

Just a natural phenomena that is also integral to high cloud formation.

As for a small level of particles being injected into the atmosphere to alter the weather, the rainmakers around the globe like in the USA, Australia, China and others have been trying to do this for decades with very little to show for their attempts except in a few isolated cases.
    Quote It's not a conspiracy - Weather modification is a stated goal of the US Military, see here:

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf
    Why do you say that JoshERTW, again you are being naughty,

Read the document, first and foremost it doesn’t look like a military document and the language used is not what you would expect from those serving in the military, even the US military.

The disclaimer on page two says;

“The views expressed in this report and those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense or the United States Government”

On the basis of the disclaimer on page two of the report which is clear and concise why do you type;

“It's not a conspiracy - Weather modification is a stated goal of the US Military, see here”

Now I'm going to be called a de-bunker, and how much am I getting paid. I’m not I’m just pointing out what is printed within the document and is obvious.
    Last edited by Fred259; 8th April 2011 at 15:38.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Icecold (10th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,466 times in 5,647 posts

Jump to: navigation, search
    A debunker is an individual who discredits and contradicts claims as being false, exaggerated or pretentious.

It's not such a good thing to have the opinion that claims are false before you give any thought to the evidence, being skeptical is good but a debunker is premeditated and biased.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ace (8th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (8th April 2011), Patrikas (8th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Think it's silly to say there is no sparaying whatsoever going on, cause there is, it just isn't possible to discern at this time the exact nature or motivation for it. To my mind if it was seriously harmful and to do with control (of various natures) then THEY would be targetting Africa and suchlike. I'm still undecided either way on the exact nature of the phenomenon. It is however clear that aerosol spraying of various differents types has been tried and is ongoing.

Peace

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

3optic (10th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (8th April 2011), Muzz (8th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Loveandgratitude, I am responding to your threads #71 - #77. Perhaps another way to look at this would be for you to sit down with a cup of coffee and have a quick look at the following documents. It wont take long, you will be much better informed, and you will have done it yourself rather than rely on the mumbo jumbo.

Quality is often better than quantity particularly so when you rely on the internet for your information.

All that is really needed is a general understanding of the International standard atmosphere, and relative humidity. Here are the links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interna...ard_Atmosphere

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relative_humidity

In simple terms,

Atmosphere & Relative Humidity.

A colder atmosphere and a higher relative humidity will cause contrails to form.

A warmer atmosphere and lower relative humidity will cause contrails to dissipate or not form at all.

Therefore in general above 25,000 feet where the temperature is -35C or less provided relative humidity is high contrails will form.

The lower atmosphere or stratosphere is changing all the time and is influenced mainly by the weather systems, polar fronts, and upper winds. This change explains why some days you think they are chemtrailing and other days they aren't chemtrailing.

Clouds & Contrails.

Clouds will form when the relative humidity is 100% or around 100%. Upper level clouds will be stratiform in shape, thin and are cirrus or cirrostratus. These clouds consist entirely if ice crystals.

Contrails are essentially ice crystals. Gasses expelled from the back of the engine turn instantly from a vapor state to water to ice crystals. These ice crystals will eventually in a stable atmosphere with 100% high relative humidity, turn into stratiform clouds or cirrus.

Upper winds & the striped skies.

Upper winds blow in a completely different direction at altitude compared with sea level. In the northern hemisphere these winds will veer (clock-wise) and increase compared with the wind at sea level. Where you are in the Southern Hemisphere the winds will back (anti-clock) and increase compared with sea level.

Lets now imagine a busy route Sydney - Brisbane. Departing Sydney and passing through 25,000 the temperature starts to decrease rapidly and by 36,000 feet the outside air temp might be around minus -50C.

The gasses are passing through the engine at 2,500 feet per second, and temps around +650C before being ejected into this -50C hostile atmosphere. Instantly the gasses turn to ice crystals and form a contrail, provided the relative humidity is high. No contrail will form if the RH is low.

A massive contrail will form and can stay for hours provided the relative humidity is high. Ninety minutes later the eleven o’clock service departs Sydney for Brisbane and follows the same track, again pulling a massive contrail. Then again at one o’clock and so on all day. Meanwhile the return service Brisbane to Sydney is also operating on the same track, but southbound altitudes will be 34,000 feet and so now we have south bound contrails as well. Many contrails are now featured in the skies and are blown gently by the upper winds. They start to bend and twist or slowly dissipate into upper level cirrus or if it’s very high humidity cirrostratus. These are the stripes in the skies you see and report. This is what you are seeing day in day out.

The Olden days.

In the olden days no self respecting Aussie jockey left Australia without four engines, preferably made in Derby, England by a company called Rolls Royce! Understandably they didn’t want to be pussy footing around the South China Sea, Pacific or Indian Ocean without four reliable donkeys. However as engineering and reliability improved today they venture out on two engines as fitted on the B767 and B777.

The difference is that the rated thrust has increase from circa 60,000lbs to just over 112,000lbs per engine. Almost double.

The General Electric GE90 engine fitted to your Qantas 777 fleet is a monster; eleven feet in diameter this engine produces a whopping 115,000 lbs of trust. Think now of the contrail that baby is going to pull. These engines have only been around for the last ten years and so now instead of having four 60,000 lb engines they now have two much more powerful power plants.

When at high altitude these engines produce massive wide trails, stretching horizon to horizon. KLM the Dutch airline operate B777 Amsterdam to Los Angeles direct, something like a thirteen hour flight. Departing Amsterdam they push up towards 70North before routing over Canada and down Lake Michigan. Ten hours later the aircraft is over the thumb at 38,000feet, and you folks look up and see this all white aircraft pulling a massive contrail in the still morning air.

Then we read on forums; “I saw an all white aircraft chemtrailing, it was definitely all white it must be CIA”. See Pic for proof! No no the aircraft is KLM, Hollanders going to LA. The underside of the fuselage is cold soaked, and is covered in hoar frost (just like your car in winter) and this is why we read these many reports of “white CIA aircraft” You’ve nothing to worry about the Dutch, other than the fact they wear wooden shoes.

GE makes good engines but Rolls Royce is better (despite recent problems). Here is your A380 heading home over the South China Sea at Dawn.

This is a contrail isn't it

PS Global Warmest’s, don’t worry, it's water vapor sublimating to ice crystals.

Turning to your picture.

Name:  clip_image052.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  30.6 KB

What are these? Contrails on the airway.

How do you know they are contrails? Because commercial aircraft don’t have tanks, or a delivery system. If they did whistleblowers would have told you so by now.

Prove to me these are contrails? Look at the bottom of the picture and the trees, its winter time; snow is also on the hills in the background. Surface temp, cold, upper altitude temperature -50C (at least) the atmosphere is stable, it’s gin clear not a cloud in the sky, look at the lower latitude of the sun, its low in the sky, this is winter for sure.

The Golden Rule: With a very cold atmosphere and high relative humidity = Contrails will form.

Six contrails in a high RH atmosphere. The second contrail from the left is starting to dissipate into cirrostratus, by the upper winds that are blowing left to right. These contrails have come from twin engine aircraft except the two curvy ones in the middle of the picture which come from four engine aircraft, perhaps even an A380. This could be northern Germany, or equally anywhere in North America, even Sydney – Brisbane; well almost it doesn’t matter if atmospheric conditions are right contrails will form.

Don’t be scared and don’t be fooled by these chemtrail sites.

I have been away for three weeks. Earlier in the year the forum was getting horrendously worried about a pole shift that was due to happen on 15th March according to some. I continually posted that this was impossible, it was all scaremongering and don’t worry folks. I was this, I was that, a flatearther, Muppet, debunker every name under the sun. Bill even visited the thread three time no less and said the same,dont worry but no no no, George Norey and Alex Jones says xyz and so they must be right.. 15,000 page views served up on a complete load of scaremongering. What makes me angry is that’s 15,000 people who left the forum worried about something that was never going to happen, maybe a teenager or single mum or maybe even you.
    Last edited by Fred259; 8th April 2011 at 15:27.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Icecold (10th April 2011), K626 (8th April 2011), TigerLilly (8th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #90
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default About Time...

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    This is a link to an article that has the names of the CIA's contractors involved in the chemtrailing in the US. The story got started by a drunk pilot that was running his mouth in an effort to impress the ladys. If this info is correct and It seems to be, this could finally pull the lid of this deal. I dont know anything about this site but this story could lead to alot of noise on the subject in the comming weeks I'd say. I dont know about ya'll but I've had about all I can stand with them spaying us everyday. Ive watched them in every country Ive been in as well as watched them fly across international borders spraying the whole way. Even in the far reach's of Siberia, although not as often as the US.Check this out, http://www.2012theawakening.com/?p=4032
    It's about time the truth cam out about this. thanks for the info.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Falconwoman For This Post:

Siberia9 (8th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #91
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all,
    i would like to say that this issue is one part of a very interesting set of important events happening globally that we are all looking into as best we can with our own expertise & whats available physically on the internet whilst trying to wade through the seemingly knee deep BS known to us as disinfo and its many extensions of assistence that help it along on its way, whilst traveling along together on this at times emotional journey.
    I can state my reasons and intent in this thread were because the "chemtrail" label definately caught my attention and i wished to understand it more, in the course of this i found other info from threads here that triggered offshoots that seemed to be connected or perhaps could be connected , so i thank "all" who posted here because all, for me, contributed a part of where i am at with this subject ,......i am not into fear, my preference is solutions and action..., intent plays its part also, and for me it is discerned, so i thank those of good intent and we each know who we are,and for those who seem to me, to be of a rigid mind in their understanding i will share this ... by holding onto rigid beliefs about being "fully" correct and rigid concerning any subject & wether they are called "expert" by mans laws or understandings or are conscious of it... or not... can withhold information from themselves.

Having said that i still have this question, and it is in relation to the links i posted in a previous post here on this thread ............
    What is this .....and if it is correct info... what system delivers it to what seems to me to be more than just human hosts

Video
    http://www.carnicom.com/morgvid1.htm

Aerosol crimes website
    http://www.carnicom.com/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

Limor Wolf (8th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #92
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Can anyone explain this,

I see a plane in the sky in the distance, it has no trail, it continues its flight for a minute or so still with no trail.
    Then a long trail starts up behind it, it continues for a minute or so with a long trail.
    Then the trail stops abruptly and the plane continues into the distance with no trail.
    Then another plane does the same thing...
    I understand that there could be pockets of humidity in the atmosphere that could cause this...but these trails start and stop very abruptly and stay in the air for hours.
    Also these are not passanger planes, when I look at them through binoculars, they have no windows.

Thanks.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbojp For This Post:

Equinox (8th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

As for whether commercial airlines are spraying chemtrails, then you had better believe it.

Most workers who work 'airside', have families and mortgages to pay for. So if they squeal about what is really going on, then they will quickly find themselves out of a job unable to get back into the aircraft industry.
    Not only that but if they don't find a job quick enough then they are out of a home.

Doesn't take much brains to figure out that if you squeal about the truth in the industry then you are battling an up hill struggle to prove what is going on.

Pilots are censored in what they can reveal with the threat of national security hanging over their heads.

The airlines that are spraying these can easily be proved if you are armed with a good telescope attached to recording equipment. You should be able then to identify the airlines involved.

Anyone naming any airlines involved would be sued up to the eyeballs!

So until we either get documentation from the military or from elsewhere, then this debate could go on forever.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Patrikas (8th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #94
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Posted by mondaze (here)
    some serious disinfo going on here. I have watched the sky since the sixties and i know what contrails look like... and let me tell you the stuff they are pumping in the skies every day over my head is not a contrail. We never have blue skies any more, there is always an insidious oily grey scum in the sky. i dont need to be an optician to be able to believe my own eyes! The sun is never a focused spot in the sky but rather a diffused radiance. Say what you will so-called experts, i will continue to believe what i see!
    Mondaze, if as you say you have watched the skies since the sixties then you will also be aware of the immense growth in air travel since the sixties. Do you consider this may have some bearing on matters?

You say you live in Cheshire UK one of the busiest sections of airspace in Western Europe. How many aircraft do you think pass over your country per 24 hours?

Where is the evidence of this activity, Who is manufacturing these chemicals? Who are the distributors? How are these chemicals delivered to the aircraft? When and who delivers them? Where are they stored on the aircraft? What delivery system is used? How is it activated? What about documentation? Do you think commercial airlines would permit this? Where are the whistleblowers who are directly involved in this crime?

If you have any evidence then it’s at least worthy of consideration. The fact that non of this exists surely should tell you something.

Hurritt Enyeto.

I see you also live in the North West. To answer your post #43, I agree within parts of the US and perhaps elsewhere weather manipulation, cloud seeding and other aerial activities take place. I accept this, however this is very isolated and in general we are talking about what is happening in the skies above our heads including where you live in the North West of England.

Cloud seeding is not taking place overhead Manchester, yet you seem to be of the belief that all aircraft passing overhead are spraying chemicals on the good folks of Manchester. Again where is the evidence?

You talk about huge canisters strapped under some commercial jets? I’m totally lost and bewildered by your question, this does not happen and further nothing is strapped as you put it? Come on be serious Hurritt, do you have any examples or evidence of this?
    Hi Fred259,
    It does not take a rocket scientist to see how different 'contrails' look now as opposed to how they used to look.
    Contrails quickly disperse (no matter how calm the weather is) these modern 'contrails' last much longer (sometimes for hours and hours) do not disperse in the same manner as normal contrails.

Here is an article where the U.N acknowledges chemtrails.
    Do they still not exist?
    http://af.reuters.com/article/commod...69K02U20101021

Ps you know full well i didn't mean canisters were actually strapped under aircraft,
    would welded/bolted suit you better?

Here is another person who participated in chemtrails being sprayed by commercial jets http://www.carnicom.com/mgr1.htm
    *excerpt from article*
    About twenty employees in our office were briefed along with my by two
    officials from some government agency. They didn't tell us which one.
    They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along
    with others, to release special chemicals from commercial aircraft.
    When asked what the chemicals were and why we were going to spray them,
    they told us that information was given on a need-to-know basis and we
    weren't cleared for it. They then went on to state that the chemicals
    were harmless, but the program was of such importance that it needed to
    be done at all costs. When we asked them why didn't they just rig
    military aircraft to spray these chemicals, they stated that there
    weren't enough military aircraft available to release chemicals on such
    a large basis as needs to be done. That's why Project Cloverleaf was
    initiated, to allow commercial airlines to assist in releasing these
    chemicals into the atmosphere.
    *end*
    Of course you will say its not an 'official' statement.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

Cheers
    Hurritt
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 8th April 2011 at 17:42.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Equinox (8th April 2011), Hiram (8th April 2011), Limor Wolf (9th April 2011), Snowbird (10th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #95
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Roscoe#.....definately a valid point and logical thinking for sure ,no doubt it would be correct in more than one instance...IMHO all still have options in the instances it is applicable to ........and could choose to not be a part of a program that they knowingly are a part of that is an atrocity in motion ...by diffrerent employment ...its a personal thing in the end of choices....i personally would not knowingly be a part of it,i dont know if there will every be truth from milatary about it and i certainly wouldnt hold my breath waiting for it because to me it would be a distraction .......thanx stay well
    Last edited by Patrikas; 8th April 2011 at 17:38. Reason: text

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

The disclaimer on page two says;

“The views expressed in this report and those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense or the United States Government”

On the basis of the disclaimer on page two of the report which is clear and concise why do you type;

“It's not a conspiracy - Weather modification is a stated goal of the US Military, see here”

Now I'm going to be called a de-bunker, and how much am I getting paid. I’m not I’m just pointing out what is printed within the document and is obvious.
    Hey, that's plausible deniability for you. I've been involved in the drafting of many contracts, and you always leave yourself an out. That's just common practice, and good business. C.Y.A.

Why write the document at all then? Slow day at the military think tank?

It certainly represents the views of someone who is at least within arm's length of the military, and that's enough of a "statement" for me, disclaimer or no disclaimer.

I have my beliefs and you have yours - guess we will have to leave it at that.

The tone of this thread is getting too far into the "bad mojo" region for me in some spots I'm afraid (that's not a jab at Fred). Enough bickering and negativity going on with these elections and revolutions and earthquakes and everything else in the world. Cheers - J
    Last edited by JoshERTW; 8th April 2011 at 17:52. Reason: Formatting

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

Fred259 (8th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (8th April 2011), Patrikas (8th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #97
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Blatant chemtrailing.

Not crop spraying,
    Not cloud seeding,
    Not fuel dumping,
    So what is it doing if not spraying chemicals?

Cheers
    Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Anna (8th April 2011), Muzz (8th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but to those who believe chem- are contrails conning us so that we believe them to be chemies... could you explain why the British government admitted spraying biological weapons on top of their population from the 1940's up to 1979.

This is not me stating this based on some Youtube-video I saw or some obscure website I found... It's based on a Holy Guardian article from 2002:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Now they can't be wrong, can they? They're mainstream
    (Oops! I'm undermining my case here... )

Now entertain us and say that was something completely different or that they wouldn't do such a thing anymore, because they saw they were doing something that wasn't so nice...

Love y'all!
    xdA.

35. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

This "drunk pilot" story is interesting, as he names some players. I am all but certain that chem-spraying is being done.

Why have we not had good intel on why? There is a huge hole in the whistleblower community as to WHY they are spraying. Why has no reputable source come forth?

Everyone has an idea as to why...many ideas.

We should be asking ourselves the question: why has not one person who is in the know about this come forth in 20 years??
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

gigha (8th April 2011)

37. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

If we broaden the subject of chemtrails to chemicals in our daily life then once you relise that those dangerous chemicals that your so worried about that you say are falling from the skys are in fact right under your noses IN YOUR HOUSE.

You, me and everybody involved in the modern world are treated to a daily dose of chemicals, 70,000 new chemicals have been introduced since the war.

And if you think by leaving the house to go to work you might get some relief from your toxic home, naa , they will get you there as well, and while your driving back and throw in your brand new car you might get some fresh air, well you better drive a convertable then as a new report has just found that your new car will give off a multitude of harmful fumes.

So is it really the chemicals your concerned about or is it this percieved conspiracy to do you down your more focussing on.

And i havent even mentioned what chemicals are in your food, that could take up a whole new thread,

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob_2011 For This Post:

gigha (8th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast