+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A link to Jesse Ventura's new website

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default A link to Jesse Ventura's new website

----------
    Admin Note: THIS IS A FORUM THREAD ON THE PROJECT AVALON FORUM. This thread discusses Jesse Ventura's website, but it is NOT Jesses Ventura's webiste.
    ----------

Letter to the Ruling Class

"You control our world. You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat. We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our freedoms to protect you. You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed. We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to your airwaves, servants to your decadence. You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings. You own our property, shipped away our jobs, and shredded our unions. You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised our cost of living. You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost extinguished our flame. We are hit… we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed. We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!"

Sincerely,

The Serfs

Here is the Link...

http://weaintgottimetobleed.com/

PS - Go Jesse, Keep "Keeping the Bastards Honest"!
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 4th July 2012 at 06:33.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: A link to Jesse Ventura's new website

I just for the first time watched Jesse on t.v. about an hour ago. I've known of him, although hadn't been drawn to listen before. He was being interviewed by Piers Morgan on CNN and gave as good as he got. Still the old attack where Piers lumps it all into a big pile of "conspiracy theories" which in itself discredits. However, I thought Jesse did a good job.

Makes me appreciate how courageous some people are...

Warm wishes to all.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

jackovesk (5th April 2011), Lord Sidious (5th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Tonight on Piers Morgan: Jesse Ventura

Jesse Ventura on Libya: United States following "textbook example of the Roman Empire"

Jesse Ventura is a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" for a contentious hour-long interview with Piers Morgan tonight, 9pmET/PT. Besides discussing his conspiracy theories on the TSA, 9/11 and more, he discussed Libya and foreign policy. "Why is it always the United States?" he asked.

"If I became President the first thing I'd do is shut down the 248 bases that are located throughout the world," said Ventura. He also spoke more broadly about foreign policy. "The United States is following the textbook example of the Roman Empire, getting itself involved now in three wars," he said. Watch the full interview at 9pmET/PT tonight.

Jesse Ventura talks policy and the situation in the Middle East. He'll also talk about his show Conspiracy Theory and running for president.

NOTE: You can catch the rest of the interview with Piers Morgan through the link below - Just scroll down the page on the Right-Hand-Side to Latest Videos to find Jesse's Views on...
    • Jesse Ventura's 9/11 theory
    • Ventura, Obama and the CIA
    • Jesse Ventura's fiery stance on Wikileaks
    • How Jesse Ventura would handle Lybia
    http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/201...-roman-empire/
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th April 2011 at 16:50.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Damn, Jesse looks like he's aged rapidly since the last time I saw him!

Interesting site though. I love the picture of the dinosaur chasing a donkey and elephant. I "borrowed" it. LOL.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

jackovesk (5th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Remember that scene in Predator?

Good ol Jessie the Body.

8. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

...IMPORTANT UPDATE...

I just finished watching the Jesse Ventura/Piers-Off Morgan interview in its entirety! See You Tube clip below...

As per usual the above CNN favored Clips (see my previous post # 3 above) do not do Jesse justice and only highlight Piers-Off Morgans Conspiracy Theory highlights!

I am Glad to say that Jesse Wiped-The-Floor with this Pompus British Featherweight!

Well Done Jesse - Americans got a barrage of TRUTH rarely heard or debated on MSM!

Watch the 'Full Interview' below..

Last edited by jackovesk; 5th April 2011 at 17:11.

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Pretty unimpressive website! What's the point of it if all it does is make some proclamations and lets people respond? The only thing that even gives a clue that it may be associated with Jesse Ventura is the logo at the top. I love Jesse and the statement above is great, but I don't see where this does anything more than provide yet another blog site for people to vent. At some point we have to start taking action.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

PHARAOH (5th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread