+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The Rapture...

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: The Rapture...

As someone who has been in the process of waking up for awhile now, I've realized that most of what I've learned since childhood are ancient lies. So lately I really don't trust any one Guru (although many of them sure make sense) or even people that claim they know the way, because how does anyone really know for sure anyway??? Unless you've talked to some ET's or well you know...

Because so much has been hidden and rewritten for control over the human race, and everyone has their own personal experiences that may not quite be the same as others. But that does not mean I am closed minded, I am only searching for the truth and still searching (AND already coming close I hope)

Since I am still somewhat skeptical I do lean towards Science/Physics (Even though lots of that is messed with as well, I'm sure)

SO with the PTB rewriting, hiding, and adulterating ancient scripts, this has come to my mind lately:

I believe that it's true that every so many years Planet X or the Dwarf Star and/or Comet passes close enough to our Earth to cause a major disruption
    or MAGNETIC POLE REVERSAL.

So at the worst scenario what would happen to us when the Earth stops rotating for 3 days and the Poles switch?
    What happens to the Earth's magnetism and GRAVITY???

Is this when human beings float up into the air? The Rapture? "Death has no sting"? Ascension?

LOL

Is this one reason why they are so frantically building their Underground Bunkers so they won't fly off into Space hoping the rest of us will sit around the campfire singing Kumbya?

I am not meaning to offend anyone's beliefs, it's just a legitimate thought! I am thinking that they know something we don't!
    Last edited by Myra; 4th May 2010 at 02:35.

2. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Rapture...

lol Myra - nicely put - and yes there are those who believe that if they lock themselves into underground bunkers that they will simply roll with the planet (inside their padded walls) I would assume while all the rest of us just float (or should I say - get blasted) off into space (somewhere). Interesting stuff isn't it. Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3