+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What would people say if humans begin to have 3 strands of DNA?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Default What would people say if humans begin to have 3 strands of DNA?

It seems the double helix structure is every body's favorite item for real truth.

I personally think the human genome project was a big scam. How they call it scientific fact while they admitted 95% of DNA is junk? That means in basic scientific term, the method they did use is total garbage or a form of pseudoscience.

The margin of error in real science is pretty narrow. For example, in numerical analysis, the estimate values should be around within 0.0000x.

We barely understand how DNA works and it changes itself all the time. I doubt it one pair of known 30,000 some DNA sequence can't be isolated at all. Considering other 95% of pairs, the possibility of human is infinite. It might happen one day whole species transform into next level of existence. Who knows?

Our solar system is moving into energetic region of space. The change of particles from space, and density affects the very foundation of DNA structure in nature. It's really interesting to see what will be coming ahead.

Back to the title, what if many humans in near future begin to have three strands of DNA? How will the mainstream scientists react it? In addition, how all the folks, who insist the double helix is as an absolute truth, handle the mind-boggling phenomena?

Whenever I think about how the DNA process energy and substances to create and maintenance cells go beyond my comprehension. I do computer programming as a hobby. To do one simple task, there needs at least one line of code plus the built-in operating system, logics built-in computer hardwares. The operation system I use, GNU Linux has 6.6 million lines of source code - 6.6 GiB. The cutting edge computer's calculation power is impressive but still it's a big piece of metal when there is no command or job to be run.

The whole process of a life form procreates itself and survive through time is big mystery to me.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Ahkenaten (8th April 2011), Atlas (24th September 2016), butcherman (5th April 2011), Holly Lindin (4th November 2016), Inversion (10th December 2016), K626 (8th April 2011), Omni (8th April 2011), Star Tsar (4th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: What would people say if humans begin to have 3 strands of DNA?

Ancient people had a tremendous understanding of DNA considering it, in part, a language and an alchemical process. Animal husbandry didn't happen by accident. Ancients knew by application of blood that a predictable result could happen. They learned more from their errors than their successes.

Blood does seem to be a hugely symbolic subject. There's a lot contained in blood its a complex micro-cosm on its own.

When lay people go back through alternative histories rather than known history even the lay person has A LOT of epiphanies and makes a lot of connections.

That gold was precious element was not because of its scarcity but its ability to repair broken dna strands was well known to ancient healers and this knowledge has risen to light again in recent decades.Who made gold scarce? Those who didn't want us to know the functioning properties of gold and how it effected the human. Those who knew the inherent value of gold as it pertains to the human body desperately tried to recreate it using their known alchemical process.

The last remains of that entire matrix of creation has been fragmented into what is known as 'magick' these days in some arena's. And science in other arena. This division is very likely deliberate. The lay person can get a good working understanding of genetic language and the universal matrix of creation when the fragmented parts are brought back together as a whole again.

What is known today as spell casting are remnants of 'recipes' from long ago. Spell casting is undependable because much of the recipe has been left out.

If one looks at period table you will see all the elements can be arranged into a broader over categories of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth and they all overlap. Certain elements can be 'created' by imposing the influence of one onto another. A very base rudimentary explanation of photosynthesis is imposing fire (sun) onto earth. A chemical process. Not to say the spiritual doesn't exist but its influence was exerted in different ways as science has recently shown us that the influence of consciousness exerts influence on matter.

Astrology used to be less a tool of divination than a known fact that if a child conceived under certain environmental conditions that impose different chemical properties that would result in a pattern of characteristics that slowly evolved during the maturation process.. Astrology corresponds to certain portions of the human body for a reason. Science began dabbling in that notion in the 80's and realized they were on to something when the whole matter was shut down as frivolous. Tarot and Astrology are interestingly based in the elements. Kings, Queens of Tarot may be speculated to represent bloodlines. Planets correspond to all sorts of things, chemical, spiritual, and influential. We know that the arrangement of planets around the earth bear influence on our environment.

This is a whole functioning working unit when brought back together again. Even today you see division between science that scoffs at the woo woo notions of alchemical and spiritual, and the spiritual scoffing at the blundering about of science. Both are equally blundering about in the dark in regards to creation matrices.

When you take all the known elements in the periodic table and apply them to the universe now, you still have 2/3s composition left over that is an unknown quantitative. That which is referred to as dark matter or dark energy which is speculated to cause the universe to expand at the rate it is. What is dark matter or dark energy? If its causing the universe to expand it must have some creative property to it. These are things the ancients knew. They also knew it wasn't dark. Dark means no light has been shown on the subject, so we are in the dark about it. Unknown quantatives are notoriously relabeled dark and people are afraid of the dark.

All that information even though fragmented into what the Church divided into heresy still exists. When you put it all together it becomes clearer vastly more functioning. People and their schisms further divided it.

Herbal and botanical medicines work to repair the function of cells the nuclear level, at the level of the mitochondrial, even at the level of the intangible thought and emotion, they impose influence on the limbic portion of the brain. And plants and their chemical compositions were labeled for the lay person. Eyebright the plant is a plant therapuetic to the eyes.

Magick, chemistry, consciousness? All of the above all of them are represented on what we know as a pentacle. If we have the potential for three strand dna bringing these composites back into their entirety may facilitate a repair or even the creation of it.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

@ 9eagle9

Thanks for the insight.

I'm kind of looking at why the totality exists within all life forms. Maybe the tiny cells access the uniform informational filed - universal mind, each species DNA only carries the blue print, I say the abstract information how to build bones and cells, the regeneration period etc. Human brain is a size of basketball but it can contemplate whole universe using its mind - pure abstraction, symbols.

I think we should not mess around our DNAs yet.

5. Link to Post #4
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for starting an insightful and important thread.

First, science really hasn't identified how and why DNA is modified. There are some superficial theories but really nothing substantial, from my point of view. Also the active part of human DNA is nearly identical to some other mammalians (e.g. 1.06% difference to chimpanzees), which sets to me a question: are we afraid to ask the real questions regarding the function of DNA. How much is it about physiology in the end? I don't know.

Probably many frequently publishing and well-recognized scientists might be, because it could lead to questioning majority of rationales of life and physical sciences research. How many of them would be ready to move away from their comfort zones? Indeed...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vielle For This Post:

Hughe (9th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

If you look at Walter Russels periodic table you would be able to see what our modern peer reviewed scientists would rather block than admit that is right

http://www.meta-synthesis.com/webboo....php?PT_id=148

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

9eagle9 (8th April 2011), Ahkenaten (8th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

BMJ (4th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that this is a very interesting point. Thanks for bringing this up. I was thinking that a lot of the information from scientific studies is bias and censored. I also think that if the sample size of the study was a lot larger in scientific studies that the scientists would get different results.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

There are many of us that have more than 3 strands of DNA already here. Some, with at least 12 strands. Our indigo children with genius traits for example. I would not put magicians like David Blaine in that category because his abilities are commandeered. If you watch how impossible his magic is, really impossible, you will know it is an off planet being working through him.
    I was having this conversation about DNA with my husband who reads everything science. He told me that all they use is a drop of DNA filtered out to make an artificial being sentient. And they have done major work in this field probably with animals or if we beg to wonder, humans. If that is true, DNA can keep an artificial intelligence going for a very very long time.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

bennycog (11th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread