+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue Spiral Spotted Over Russia

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Default Blue Spiral Spotted Over Russia

Can anyone translate this?
    Last edited by Muzz; 5th April 2011 at 20:58.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

58andfixed (6th April 2011), Cjay (6th April 2011), crosby (5th April 2011), jackovesk (6th April 2011), sepia (7th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Default Re: Blue Spiral Spotted Over Russia

It said this under the video on youtube:

News Reporter:

A witness to the puzzling occurrence was a resident of Hanti Mansijsk. At night he saw in the sky, above the city, a bright light. He made a few photos with his mobile phone. In his words, a blue long shaped object , at first, was stationary in the sky, later it disappeared & was silent. As reported by the Airport tower there were no flights coming in or out between 3-4AM & the radars did not pick up any unidentified objects. In the photos you can make out the bluish silhouette of some sort of a UFO.

Witness

I woke up around 3 AM to go for a smoke. Went outside into the yard where I saw the blue light in the sky. At first I saw it might have been some craft from our military ... things like that happen ... then I realized that it could not have been a helicopter because it made no sound ... it was total silence ... there was no wind, I will not claim to understand what it was ... plane or not plane, helicopter not helicopter ... I will leave that to the experts. I'm just a bystander like yourselves.

Reporter

We are set to find more info from the experts who can explain the occurrence from their point of view. If you have seen this blue object or heard anything regarding the matter, please contact us via 8 (3467) 39-38-72

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Cjay (6th April 2011), crosby (5th April 2011), gigha (5th April 2011), Herbert (5th April 2011), jackovesk (6th April 2011), juliagulia55 (5th April 2011), Muzz (5th April 2011), sepia (7th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread