+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Assistance needed finding a reference - from Bill / The Gulf Breeze Six

1. Link to Post #21
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re:Assistance needed finding a reference - from Bill / The Gulf Breeze Six

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I'm very sorry to bother you all but what's AWOL?
    It is absent without leave.
    I remember I did that once only.
    I was being ridden by an officer and I don't have the personality to take it, so I was either going to deck him, which I threatened to do, or bugger off.
    I thought about it. AWOL is less of an offense, so I did it.
    I got to town and was sitting on a train, with my bike and pack, wearing cycle shorts and a Manchester United shirt, with olive green socks.
    Two well built guys in suits with number 2 crewcuts got on, walked straight up to me and compared me to a mugshot they had.
    ''This isn't him'' one declared and they were off.
    They were military police, but they didn't get me.
    I got a call from them two days later telling me to go back and I wouldn't get in trouble.
    I didn't.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Assistance needed finding a reference - from Bill / The Gulf Breeze Six

Looks like the book is still available on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Unbroken-Promi...2065532&sr=1-1

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th April 2011), golden lady (9th April 2011), Omni (6th April 2011), ROMANWKT (6th April 2011), W.C. (7th April 2011), Yoda (6th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Assistance needed finding a reference - from Bill / The Gulf Breeze Six

"I would suggest – suggests that something else was going; that this group was singled out and became the victim of an experiment, which their pre-joining interests made them predisposed towards, and which “someone” carefully remoulded to see to test out a hypothesis. If this is true, then the scenario was successful, and when the test was concluded, they were rounded up, brought in… and allowed to tell their story, so that the public disclosure of their story would serve part of the exercise as well. "

I tend to agree with the authors opinion after reading this story and the 'To whom it may concern' letter. Seems like a psi opp although I could be wrong, this is my first familiarization with the story so I'm far from an expert in my opinion haha. The military does do shady things though as we all know. I spent two years in myself.

I never went over seas or anything but I did all my training and took my trade 'infantry'. To briefly reference Lord Sidious's story, I too didn't really have the personality to do it. I've always been very anti-authoritarian and I couldn't take it too seriously. I got a formal warning once for laughing because when they got in my face and started to scream I could never keep a straight face. On top of that philosophically I changed outlooks as in 'Solving a dispute by sending men into foreign territory with weapons doesn't really morally or ethically make sense'. I figure if by the time I'm 25 and the world hasn't changed that much, I'll firefight because there is no moral or ethical dilemma when it comes to pulling people out of a burning building

Anyway when I was in the military I never really witnessed anything strange at my low level (Private) but after I left and woke up through a lot of research and some odd personal experiences I remember looking back and having one thing stick out. The weather on the infantry base's. All the base's were said to be in area's were the weather was extremely volatile. I remember one time in Alberta on a night ex it went from being a lovely sunny day to rain, to ice rain, to snow and then back to normal. This only stands out now because I could remember my superiors cracking jokes about how they could 'control the weather'. They joked that we were in some kind of dome of bad weather and they could change it to make our training harder. As most know with infantrymen you want them to be able to brave any condition and tough it out. As I said it was always as a joke in passing and it only sticks out now because of the reading on H.A.A.R.P I've done.

Anyway I know that story is kind of off topic but thought I'd share anyways. Maybe someone will find it interesting haha. Thanks for the story about these 6 men Bill and folks it was a very interesting read!

Cheers,

Aldous
    Last edited by Gone001; 6th April 2011 at 05:17.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gone001 For This Post:

Atlas (15th August 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (6th April 2011), Davidallany (7th April 2011), golden lady (9th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (6th April 2011), ROMANWKT (6th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Hello Bill, this is another on. Cheers

Great Find Davidallany...Well Done,

I recommend you ALL listen to this Coast to Coast Show (GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Parts 2 - 12) with Art Bell with ex-NSA Analyst Vance Davis and Richard C. Hoagland to delve a little 'Deeper Down Into The Rabbit Hole' as to..?

How & When the 'SECRET GOVT.' (Govt. within the Govt.) in the US started, How it still functions today, How the System works and Who is or/not a part of it!!!

PS - Bill it would be worth your while to listen to it aswell it Connects..The..Dots brilliantly and gives you a better understanding as to what is happening 'Behind The Scenes' today.

It's a timely reminder Bill and shows your 'Intuition' with your initial post and what may be uncovered with your Research Request, was right on Target!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 6th April 2011 at 06:43.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

These guys were worth a fortune to the military ~ this all ties into work done by Joseph Farrell. Great story! xoxox

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Davidallany (7th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #26
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Got it.

http://philipcoppens.com/gulfbreeze6.html

So much for memory: It was six, not three - and the date was 1990. But I was right about Europe!

The six were military intelligence analysts, who were using a ouija board off-duty - I do remember now. They received a "message" that caused them to go AWOL - and when they returned, they were debriefed by the NSA.

It's a very interesting story - must read.
    Why is this an important story for you at this time? Something must have motivated you to dig for it!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th April 2011 at 09:52. Reason: fix quote'ing

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Davidallany (7th April 2011), golden lady (9th April 2011), magicmanx (7th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

This is what I have found of great interest, I copy/pasted, What interested you??????????????????

This explains the setting of the desertion, but not the reason. Was it true that they had come to Gulf Breeze to see UFOs? To attend a UFO conference? Davis states that Safire warned them of a coming war. Mankind was about to make an evolutionary step, which is why many alien entities were in orbit, on or under the earth – and/or in telepathic contact with the likes of him. There were two alien groups: the Alliance, the good guys, who believed in free will, and “the Others”, who were abducting people and performing medical experiments on them. Safire “confirmed” to the group that the US government was in cahoots with the aliens, as they had suspected all along.

On an eschatological level, she stated that 1998 would be the date for the false Messiah to make his appearance; the year was three times his number (666).

He also believed that the US government was in cahoots with aliens and that evidence for this could actually be found in Augsburg, the NSA site where they worked.

Davis also had an intriguing career. He noted that he had his initial posting in Ft. Meade, which was rare. “I had done work in psychic research back at Fort Meade, and was surprised at the seriousness with which our military approached this subject. I realized then that my fast-track to NSA was probably due to my Silva Mind Control background.” It suggests that Davis was followed – if not singled out – by the NSA early on.

As bizarre as the story is, there is an even more bizarre twist, which seems to highlight that if all of this is true, it can’t possibly be true for all soldiers or NSA personnel. Davis claims that when he joined the NSA, he was “retrained in history”. He states: “What I learned was why history happened, who history was, why or when history was. The dates in the book are not all that accurate. Those are accepted dates not factual dates. To give an example. The founding of this country did not occur. The founding fathers were already meeting many years before the advent, the war against England, occurred. There was already a plan in place for the founding of new country. It was not just a spur because British soldiers shot someone or the stand-back. It was the series of events that happened over the period of 60 to 70 years. And they have been planning for the long time.” Such teachings seem bizarre, if only because they serve no real purpose for NSA personnel, except to provide this recruit with a conspiratorial outlook on history.

Where it goes off the wall is what Davis was talking about next. To cut a longish story short, he was claiming that there were “buildings” at White Sands which were “not ours”, suggesting they were not human – and very old. But he then jumps onto UFOs, stating that in the 1960s, a new word was introduced for them: AVC, or Alien Visitation Craft. And listen to this: “the human race was not created, born, linked to the apes, we are survivors of a great war.

The human race as we see ourselves today, even our ancient relatives, were basically put on this planet and cut-off from the rest of the Universe.” And: “We have a special gene, that cannot be copied, cannot be manipulated. They have tried. We were told that is called the Jesus gene.” We can only wonder why an NSA operative is “required” to “know” this, in the unlikelihood that any of this would be true to begin with. There is no “need to know” and as such, should not be told. Worst, if true, we have a picture in which the NSA “educates” its new recruits that we are all alien descendents, and then allows them play with the Ouija board, only to have some of them go off half across the world, in the belief that the world is about to end. Though it seems that this fate befell Davis and co., it seems unlikely this is the fate of every NSA recruit. Hopefully.
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 6th April 2011 at 10:46.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Davidallany (7th April 2011), seko (7th April 2011), tgn333 (6th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

But he then jumps onto UFOs, stating that in the 1960s, a new word was introduced for them: AVC, or Alien Visitation Craft. And listen to this: “the human race was not created, born, linked to the apes, we are survivors of a great war. The human race as we see ourselves today, even our ancient relatives, were basically put on this planet and cut-off from the rest of the Universe.” And: “We have a special gene, that cannot be copied, cannot be manipulated. They have tried. We were told that is called the Jesus gene.”

Just a personal note...this 'gene telling' parallels and correlates with my promptings and travels and connections(person to person and spiritual)
    and personal experiences/learnings of the last four years.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Davidallany (7th April 2011), seko (7th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for all this info ill be adding it to my studys.

Thanks Mike

16. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 1
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=OfEeIkihOB4

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 2
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VlE-IFCLQFM

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 3
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=I5aSZQ3SWak

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 4
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=88fMHr5WmEo

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 5
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=grwKUZn5WIY

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 6
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=s_ZFqtNlnoM

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 7
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VYMstLP5yqI

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 8
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=5MO1tOGNz9U

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 9
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dujq6v5x2gw

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 10
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wsjw4UgvY54

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 11
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=CAnku9j3Fgo

GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 12
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yxb0Ti-ILpE

Very interesting, but as we now know, the timing of some prophecies is wrong, e.g.,

Quote On an eschatological level, she stated that 1998 would be the date for the false Messiah to make his appearance; the year was three times his number (666). She told them to leave Europe, as there was (in the early 1990s) going to be a US-European conflict, which would make it hard for the group to continue their learning – and would endanger the role they were told they would play during the upcoming evolutionary step.
    I would appreciate it if whoever posts a YouTube video series includes links to all the parts, if they exist (or else advise us which ones are missing). Searching for all the parts can be quite time-consuming. Thanks.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 6th April 2011 at 13:51.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Atlas (15th August 2014), Calz (7th April 2011), Davidallany (7th April 2011), golden lady (9th April 2011), jackovesk (6th April 2011), kudzy (7th April 2011), magicmanx (7th April 2011), Muzz (6th April 2011), nomadguy (6th April 2011), sunflower (7th April 2011), Thefrenzy1978 (7th April 2011), ulli (6th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

On the OMF Forums there is an interview with Bob Oechsler who worked for NASA and investigated the Gulf Breeze sightings in depth.
    http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...ad=9965&page=1

Also on the same forum is a thread where Edgar Fuche who worked on the flying triangle posts his info and has posted many documents that 100%prove he worked on these things:
    http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ef
    He is way more credible than lazar in my opion.

19. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

from waht i know, working with ouija board has a gerat potential of attracting lower astral entities - which on occasions may be devilishly accurate...i give it an eternal miss... l

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Read 'the question of lithium' thread and this thread's thrust may make more sense.

Specifically within the idea of 'two groups'.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (7th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

carmody
    Quote Read 'the question of lithium' thread and this thread's thrust may make more sense.

Specifically within the idea of 'two groups'.
    carmody, what did you mean by "two groups"? thanks l

23. Link to Post #35
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

In the video below, you can hear a policeman who was there at the time (start at 8:00):

Quote Posted by Janet K Smith
    On July 23, a letter arrived at various media stations from an anonymous source claiming that if the 6 were not released that some extremely sensitive information would be released to the public. "Free the Gulf Breeze Six. We have the missing files, the box of 500+ UFO photos and the plans you want back." [...] In the end, Senator Dole, George Bush, Sr., and the Joint Chiefs of Staff all agreed that the 6 should be released with full military honors. (source)
    From the Gulf Breeze SENTINEL, August 16, 1990:

"Did mysterious note influence release of Gulf Breeze Six?"

An interesting piece of the puzzle of the six army deserters who
    showed up in Gulf Breeze, were arrested by the FBI, were taken to Fort
    Benning and Fort Knox, and then were released with General Discharges,
    has here-to-for not been shared with the general public.

That puzzle piece came in the form of of an unsigned typewritten
    note presumbably sent to the US Army and all the major TV networks and
    wire services demanding the release of "The Gulf Breeze Six."

The note was accompanied by two photographs [Ed. note: of circular
    objects in the air
    that some people might refer to as "UFOs", which I
    cannot repreoduce.]
    and threatened the release of "500+ photos and plans
    you want back... unless they are released.."
    The note ended "Answer code AUGSBB3CM"

Mark Curtis at WEAR Channel 3 first shared this intriguing note with
    The Sentinel two days before the announcement that the Gulf Breeze Six
    were discharged from the Army and released.
    The photos shown here [Ed. note: Well...*there* anyway.] are courtesy
    of Les Sinclair at WALA TV 10 and appear to be the same ones sent to WEAR.

The article concludes with an apparent photocopy of the note in question
    which reads, in its' entirety:

Quote ABC, NBC, CBS, AP, UPI

U.S. Army:
    Free the Gulf Breeze Six.
    We have the missing plans, the box of 500+ photos and
    the plans you want back.
    Here is proof with close-ups cut out.
    Next we send the closeups and then everything
    unless they are released.

Answer code AUGSBB3CM
    (Source: http://paul.rutgers.edu/~mcgrew/ufo/.../gulf-breeze-6)
    Last edited by Atlas; 15th August 2014 at 22:23.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th August 2014), JRS (16th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2