+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 6 16 19 LastLast

Thread: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

the nuclear problems seem to be hitting the "good 'ole us of a"...

you would think there would be more "news" about this. i mean, REALLY?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

Flash (30th June 2011), giovonni (30th June 2011), phimonic (27th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

California is hit trhough Japan fall out, the biggest producer of fruit/veges for North America, with Florida which was hit with petroleum, 2 nuclear station getting problems where the bread basket of America is, and then New Mexico where the.... is, American please tell me,

Looks as if it is organised food contamination.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

giovonni (30th June 2011), sllim11 (30th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    California is hit trhough Japan fall out, the biggest producer of fruit/veges for North America, with Florida which was hit with petroleum, 2 nuclear station getting problems where the bread basket of America is, and then New Mexico where the.... is, American please tell me,

Looks as if it is organised food contamination.
    i agree - there are no coincidences

6. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

7. Link to Post #105
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"A series of disasters, potential disasters, bad news and worrying studies over the course of the past week have brought public attention back to the issue of radiation and its attendant health risks, and further exposed how governmental agencies that are supposed to protect the public have in fact knowingly put the public at risk and even colluded with the very industries they are supposed to be "regulating..."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DcqzDw8eV24

8. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

Note this is in the area where i am living...But i have my doubts as to whatever is measured will be reported and disclosed to the local public ?

Helicopter is part of Department of Energy radiation study

July 5, 2011

By Staff

July 5, 2011

Western Washington residents should not be alarmed as a slow, low-flying helicopter scopes the area from July 11-28.

The helicopter is part of a U.S. Department of Energy aerial survey of the Seattle area. The agency is measuring baseline levels of radiation in order to make a comparison in the event of a nuclear emergency, a King County Office of Emergency Management email states.

The agency intends to measure radiation levels in nearby communities, but no area east of the western shore of Lake Sammamish is scheduled to be included. In order to take the measurements, the helicopter is due to fly at about 300 feet above the ground at about 70 mph.

The study is financed by a U.S. Department of Homeland Security grant and has been in development since 2009, prior to the Fukashima nuclear disaster in Japan, Sammamish Deputy City Manager Lyman Howard said.

Source;
    http://www.issaquahpress.com/2011/07...diation-study/

9. Link to Post #107
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Why Fukushima Can Happen Here: What the NRC and Nuclear Industry Dont Want You to Know...

The well-known safety flaws of Mark 1 Boiling Water Reactors have gained significant attention in the wake of the four reactor accidents at Fukushima, but a more insidious danger lurks. In this video nuclear engineers Arnie Gundersen and David Lochbaum discuss how the US regulators and regulatory process have left Americans unprotected. They walk, step-by-step, through the events of the Japanese meltdowns and consider how the knowledge gained from Fukushima applies to the nuclear industry worldwide. They discuss "points of vulnerability" in American plants, some of which have been unaddressed by the NRC for three decades. Finally, they concluded that an accident with the consequences of Fukushima could happen in the US.

With more radioactive Cesium in the Pilgrim Nuclear Plant's spent fuel pool than was released by Fukushima, Chernobyl, and all nuclear bomb testing combined, Gundersen and Lockbaum ask why there is not a single procedure in place to deal with a crisis in the fuel pool? These and more safety questions are discussed in this forum presented by the C-10 Foundation at the Boston Public Library. Special thanks to Herb Moyer for the excellent video and Geoff Sutton for the frame-by-frame graphics of the Unit 3 explosion."

by Fairewinds Associates
    http://vimeo.com/user6415562

Source: Watch on Vimeo

http://vimeo.com/26231562

10. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

13 July 2011 Last updated at 06:31 ET

Japan PM Naoto Kan urges nuclear-free future

Japan's Prime Minister Naoto Kan has called for his country to develop into a nuclear-free society, amid rising public anger at the continuing crisis at the Fukushima Daiichi plant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14137186

a follow-up to Post #106

Last night this area had its first significant rain fall in over a month...and guess what ?

i just heard a rare low flying helicopter over head...

i wonder what it's doing up there...

11. Link to Post #109
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

has the Japanese government written these people ?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hFWI1...&feature=email

Nuclear Workers and Fukushima Residents at Risk: Cancer Expert on the Fukushima Situation:
    http://japanfocus.org/events/view/100
    Last edited by giovonni; 16th July 2011 at 16:41.

12. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i just flew to seattle from atlanta, my lungs felt quite a drastic change.. i dont know if this is just me, but it could explain something.. been hacking up phlegm ever since i got here and was perfectly fine before i left

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thehess For This Post:

giovonni (16th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #111
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

Quote Posted by thehess (here)
    i just flew to seattle from atlanta, my lungs felt quite a drastic change.. i dont know if this is just me, but it could explain something.. been hacking up phlegm ever since i got here and was perfectly fine before i left
    Welcome to the Seattle area...sorry about the rain today

i imagine though you'll find the temps here much cooler than down in Old Atlanta way

15. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From Rense.com

Jeff Rense talks with Dr. Bill Deagle
    Japan Update 7.11.11
    listen here:
    http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...gle_071111.mp3
    Last edited by giovonni; 16th July 2011 at 19:06.

16. Link to Post #113
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview (released July 17, 2011) with independent scientist Leuren Moret, MA, PhD (ABT) by Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, Ms. Moret reveals that the hidden nuclear genocide of babies and children resulting from the March 11, 2011 Fukushima false flag tectonic event can now be documented and is growing.

Leuren Moret also released her court statement as an expert witness in a lawsuit brought to force government officials to evacuate more than 350,000 children from the Fukushima area where they are being forcibly exposed by the government to lethal doses of radiation.
    Continue reading on Examiner.com Leuren Moret: Nuclear genocide of babies & children in Japan, U.S., Canada grows - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...#ixzz1SUMw7f3D

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z91fr...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by giovonni; 18th July 2011 at 23:44.

17. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

San Francisco rainwater radiation is 181 times higher than safe levels. Link

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

giovonni (19th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

i have found these weekly half hour conversations between Jeff Rense and Yoichi Shimatsu, really cut to the chase - in trying to stay abreast in regards to the disastrous situation coming out of Japan.

From rense.com
    Listen here/from Monday 18/7/2011
    http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...%20_071811.mp3

note ~ Yoichi Shimatsu
    "Yoichi Shimatsu is a free lance journalist based in Hong Kong. He is former Editor of the Japan Times Weekly. Mr. Yoi is a former Tsinghua University lecturer. He's also Senior Advisor to The 4th Media, the English Website of the April Media Group. He's been regularly writing to several global media outlets including US, China and so on. He's been frequently sitting on CCTV News, Blue Ocean Network TV and other global media outlets in China, Hong Kong and other countries."
    source:
    http://en.m4.cn/category/yoichi-shimatsu
    Last edited by giovonni; 20th July 2011 at 04:59.

20. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From Fairewinds Associates;

"While many radioactive cattle have been discovered large distances from Fukushima, what is more important is where their feed is coming from. "It's not only about the radioactive cattle in Fukushima Prefecture; its also about the radioactive straw the cattle eat that was grown elsewhere". Straw found 45 miles from Fukushima is highly contaminated with radioactive cesium, which is an indication that radiation has contaminated large portions of Northern Japan. More than half a million disintegrations per second in a kilogram of straw are comparable to Chernobyl levels. This proves that the American Nuclear Regulatory Commission was correct when it told Americans to evacuate beyond 50 miles and that the Japanese should have done the same. An Ex-Secretariat of Japan's Nuclear Safety Commission blames this contamination on "Black Rain". Rather than minimize the information the Japanese people receive, Gundersen suggests minimizing their radiation exposure."

http://vimeo.com/26651670

21. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"On the 19th of July 2011, people in Fukushima had a meeting with government officals from Tokyo to demand that the government evacuate people promptly in Fukushima and provide financial and logistical support for them. Also, they brought urine of children to the meeting and demanded that the government
    test it."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rVuGwc9dlhQ

22. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

In continuing with what i initiated and post last week...

note - i have found these weekly half hour conversations between Jeff Rense and Yoichi Shimatsu, really cut to the chase - in trying to stay abreast in regards to the disastrous situation coming out of Japan.

From rense.com
    Listen here/from Monday 25/7/2011
    http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...tsu_072511.mp3

23. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

"Nuclear Power 101: Fairewinds examines the fundamental advantages and disadvantages of splitting atoms to boil water.

Included in this presentation and PowerPoint is a discussion of how nuclear power plants work, how to cool a reactor during an accident, the effect of hot particles when inhaled, and concerns involving the long-term storage of nuclear waste. This presentation took place at the Nuclear Power Conference held at the University of Vermont July 23, 2011."
    by Fairewinds Associates

http://vimeo.com/27136326

24. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

No one is escaping. The disasters, man made and other, continue. People are being affected by more than one type of radiation even now. So there is much to consider.

here in Santa Cruz we have EMF radiation off all the smart meters installed (and what ever else is coming our direction). There is no one that is immune from this radiation. We have two meters on our house and I was so sick I ended up in the ER a couple of times before I realized I had to move into our back yard...though I can still feel it there as well. Luckily I am a talented healer and am slowing overcoming some of its effects. But it is a nasty business indeed. The pain level was so high I really wanted out (period). So I have very little fear/concern about anything but my immediate surroundings. It does bring up ones level of consciousness fast (or you could go the other way and go down fast). I am choosing life at present, but feel very little other than just surviving. Guess they figure to get rid of us....period.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EileenCookies For This Post:

giovonni (2nd August 2011), tessie999 (2nd August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 6 16 19 LastLast