+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 3 13 19 LastLast

Thread: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

TEPCO official reveals there is “little doubt” plutonium has leaked from Fukushima (VIDEO)
    http://enenews.com/tepco-official-re...ukushima-video
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

giovonni (19th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

This video gives an excellent analysis and head-up to whats been happening regarding the misguided use of nuclear power... But i disagree with the final prognosis...

There are many who do not want to face this kind of information, but again i suggest take it in and then let it go...

WE can transmute this by focusing our minds (within our hearts) on what we desire (envision) this world to be like by creating and allowing the mindset change needed.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=eMmaduq-5bw

19 April 2011 Last updated at 07:07 ET

Chernobyl new radiation shield funding fall short

The steel sarcophagus at Chernobyl is nearing the end of its life...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13124777
    Last edited by giovonni; 19th April 2011 at 18:13.

5. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

thought this was worthy of noting...
    FDA Won't Test Alaska Fish For
    Radiation - Don't Worry, Be Happy
    By Jeff Rense
    4-21-11

http://www.rense.com/general93/curr.htm

6. Link to Post #45
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    thought this was worthy of noting...
    FDA Won't Test Alaska Fish For
    Radiation - Don't Worry, Be Happy
    By Jeff Rense
    4-21-11

http://www.rense.com/general93/curr.htm
    I'm sure Jimmy Page and Paul Rogers would have something to say about this.

7. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

8. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand the concerns people have and the reassurances from a government and media that have such a terrible history of lying to us mean nothing to me. I live in Eastern Canada, but most of my family are in BC (west coast, nearest Japan) my concerns are with them and I hope they will be alright.

I am a Japanese Canadian who spent a couple of years in Japan (Tokyo) and had visited some of the areas now affected by the tsunami. I know my family is concerned about the radioactive fallout and ocean water...yet I can't help but be reassured by the wonderful healing powers of our beautiful earth. The Pacific ocean and the air above it are vast and deep. The dilution that takes place both in the air and the water makes most of what is coming over here insignificant compared to getting an x-ray at your local dentist. While I also know that no level of radiation is safe, I have traveled to Hiroshima and Nagasaki where atomic bombs were dropped and I am not suffering any ill effects. I am also aware that dozens of nuclear bombs have been detonated and tested in Pacific waters and around the world. Several Nuclear plants have leaked near me here in Ottawa (Chalk River is less than 200km's away and plants along lake Ontario have been leaking) The infrastructure of most countries is sorely neglected and I assume many nuclear plants around the world leak as well. There is and has been a fair amount of radioactive materials in our air for decades. The fallout has been collecting and being buried since then with the sands and dusts of time. This will happen for my dear Japan in due time too.

The Japanese are strong and have an amazing ability to band together when things get tough. As a species we will prevail and move on from this...none of what I have said prior to this will soothe the worries of people in Japan and neighbouring countries who are in a much more direct path of the radiation. I only can pray that they will not suffer and that the situation is brought under control as soon as possible. We will see an increase in cancers in the areas closest to Japan and possibly around the world...but we will also survive. Let's not let fear and scaremongering dominate our lives.

With all due respect, there is no way the title of this article is true. There is too much dilution that takes place for that to be the case. While I am no expert or scientist, I have watched many credible reports and scientists confirm what I state here.

Pray for Japan and it's neighbours. Take precautions if you feel it is necessary (better safe than sorry) and live in peace...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

giovonni (23rd April 2011)

10. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as J

thank you Karma Ninjal, for expressing your opinion here...
    i do not have any problems with your compelling remarks and positive attitude, but with all due respect to your conclusion that "there is no way the title of this article is true," this is only your opinion my friend. You need to give us a little more here than just that; especially at the stage - this catastrophic world event has taken. The Japanese press corp (itself), are even questioning the reports being released in regards to this possible dire situation? Note, i have held back on posting many things (here). that are being reported in the world news feeds daily. i am an optimist, but also a realist, and also living in the Seattle area. i always use discernment, but now we need full disclosure of the truth - in order for the healing process to proceed on this planet.

Note- you definitely have my full support in regards to your final words... "Pray for Japan and it's neighbours. Take precautions if you feel it is necessary (better safe than sorry) and live in peace..." May our collective consciousness minds commence the healing

11. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to you as well for keeping up with the news out of Japan and please understand that my concerns are with you and your family as well. I love Seattle and have visited...it is beautiful as are it's people. I have also seen how the mainstream media has almost moved on from this as though it was yesterdays news. You are vigilant and I appreciate that very much.

I don't mean to downplay the seriousness of the disaster and maybe if I told you I have reached out to my family, in the Izu peninsula just south of Tokyo, and offered them refuge in my home and the homes of my family members here in Ottawa, you would understand how fully I appreciate this grave situation. I have spent many sleepness nights worrying for the people of Japan. As in my previous post, I do offer reassurances beyond my opinion that might ease our stresses with regards to our personal safety. I know how the US and Canadian governments are almost not even testing the air and water for radiation, so it is hard to fully comprehend how much is wafting across the Pacific. Independent universities and scientists are showing elevated levels of radiation on our coasts. I have never seen a report that says the levels come even remotely close to the groundwater and rain in Japan itself. I also know that if a speck of plutonium or cesium were to land in our salads our lives would be changed forever. I would never want to downplay how serious that is to you or anyone else. Please forgive me if my opinion offended you.

What I meant is with thousands of miles between the disaster and us there has to be a significant dilution of the materials. Air and water currents swirl and materials fall into the ocean and sink into it's depths. Winds blow in all directions and for some of the time much of the fallout has been heading away from our coasts and towards Korea. Therefore I can't see how we are "under radiation threat as high as Japan".

To put it lightly it is akin to saying the odor from a fart be smelled across a football field as powerfully as right at the scene of the crime. Please know that I pray for your safety and all who you love as well.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Anna (23rd April 2011), giovonni (23rd April 2011), Hybrid5226 (26th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

If it only were farts, right?

MfG

Martin

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin For This Post:

Anna (23rd April 2011)

15. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For those outside the US ~ it should be noted there was an unprecedented 241 + tornados this past week recorded!
    http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/new...eak-3-da-1.asp

Scientist Leuren Moret: Radiation war intensifies with HAARP tornadoes in USA

Seattle exopolitics
    article link here: Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...#ixzz1KItpLgM6

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pgRlYt5DjJY

16. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i meet and befriended a wonderful young fellow American last summer, who moved to Japan last fall to be with his Japanese wife and her family; i know he feels he's in the right place now, but this video story demonstrates the perplexities of this ever unfolding human drama. i found it compelling while contemplating my own possible feelings and reactions?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oC9kf1-XxW8

17. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

18. Link to Post #54
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

What I find amazing in watching that map is that the clouds take amazing turns away from England and the UK for the most part.

19. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

20. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

21. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

22. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

White smoke continues to be emitted from Units 2 and 3...?

Fukushima Nuclear Accident Update Log
    Updates of 27 April 2011

Staff Report:
    http://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/...iupdate01.html

23. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Fukushima still a threat: senior officials

http://www.euronews.net/2011/04/29/f...ior-officials/

24. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 3 13 19 LastLast