+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast

Thread: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

A bad article on steve quayle's site about the radiation from Fukushima...........440+ pages.

Ought to scare the sh*t out of you !!!!!!!!!

Eagle Scout

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Scout For This Post:

giovonni (1st February 2014)

3. Link to Post #322
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

Quote Posted by Eagle Scout (here)
    A bad article on steve quayle's site about the radiation from Fukushima...........440+ pages.

Ought to scare the sh*t out of you !!!!!!!!!

Eagle Scout
    perhaps you might share (link) with us here ?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Mysterious epidemic devastates starfish population off the Pacific Coast ?

"Up and down the Pacific Coast, starfish are dying by the tens of thousands and no one knows why. Special correspondent Katie Campbell reports from Seattle on how researchers and citizen scientists are investigating the spread of the mysterious and distressing syndrome."

Published on Jan 30, 2014

... ...

4. Link to Post #323
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

Fukushima radiation has made Hawaii and Pacific islands unsafe for humans ?

From Alfred Lambremont Webre and Leuren Moret

Published on Feb 6, 2014

5. Link to Post #324
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

dude, tell me the Pineapples and Sugarcane will be ok...

6. Link to Post #325
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    dude, tell me the Pineapples and Sugarcane will be ok...
    absolutely won't, send them all my way for proper... umm "disposal", I'll ensure they are "processed" and turned into fertilizer (in my septic tank)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

fourty-two (1st August 2014), giovonni (7th February 2014), Jean-Marie (7th June 2014), Krist (2nd August 2014), Rocky_Shorz (7th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #326
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Fukushima Inevitability ...

Mark Snider with Crystal Clark & James Horak Feb-01-2014

"Mark Snider hosts Crystal Clark and James Horak who discuss the most impacting of events, Fukushima in detail with attention to concerns others have declined to address, like that of the China Syndrome. Signs of isotopic particle contamination have spread to even middle America while focus on leaking reactors elsewhere is coming more and more into fashion. The time has come to take a stand on important truths about nuclear safety, carefully weighing the industry's value versus its risks. These are the issues the show will examine."

Published on Feb 10, 2014

9. Link to Post #327
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

three years in ... lest we forget ...

Fukushima still a disaster zone three years after nuclear meltdown

"On March 11, 2011 a magnitude 9.0 earthquake shook the coast of Japan triggering a tsunami that created the most disastrous nuclear spill since Chernobyl. The Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant catastrophe caused the meltdown of three nuclear reactors at the facility. Radioactive material was leaked into the air, soil, and sea and three years later, it's still leaking! But just how widespread is this disaster?"

Published on Mar 11, 2014

10. Link to Post #328
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: A Coverup -California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

11. Link to Post #329
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here's an excerpt from this excellent HBO docu - news source program ...

VICE on HBO Debrief: Playing With Nuclear Fire

"Vikram Gandhi went to Fukushima, where levels of radiation have been drastically downplayed by the Japanese government. This is his debrief from Season 2 Episode 10 of VICE on HBO."

Published on May 23, 2014

Related news item ...

Japan Begins Purposely Dumping 100s Of Tons Of Radioactive
    Water From Fukushima Into The Pacific

12. Link to Post #330
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote note the original post ( Fukushima vice documentary) has been substituted here due to copyright restrictions from HBO ... Gio
    will share this here ...

Alone in the Zone
    Surviving solo in the Fukushima evacuation zone.

"Two years since the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant went into full meltdown, and the resulting 20KM evacuation zone was enforced, one farmer still remains behind braving high levels of radiation and loneliness to tend to abandoned animals. His name is Naoto Matsumura, and he is the last man standing in the ghost town of Tomioka. Another farmer, Kenji Hasegawa's town of Iidate was also evacuated due to high levels of radiation, he sought refuge in temporary housing. Faced with a post-nuclear world both these men share brutally honest views on the state of their lives, TEPCO, government inaction and some of the hardest situations they have had to face in the midst of overwhelming radioactivity."

Published on Mar 10, 2013

Last edited by giovonni; 24th July 2014 at 07:26.

13. Link to Post #331
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Opening Post Update ...

Alfred Lambremont Webre with Leuren Moret:
    Fukushima radiation is intentional extermination that HAARP Tesla technology can reverse

BLACK DUST ?

EcologyNews.com

Published on Jun 9, 2014

14. Link to Post #332
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Via James Horak
    6/18/2014

Quote The information, though it strains through various filters, on these examples of nuclear industry madness can only forebode world-wide disaster and show that in the making. We are way passed the point of earth being salvaged from this path of inevitable destruction without help from the outside. JCH
    Nuclear Expert: Hydrogen explosion suspected as cause of WIPP plutonium release — Meeting: Are more lids going to blow? Seeing how top of drum blew off has me concerned it isn’t ‘low level’ — Former DOE Expert: US will inevitably shift to storing radioactive waste on surface after this ... More here

15. Link to Post #333
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

lest we forget ...

Fukushima's Children are Dying

16. Link to Post #334
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Jeff Rense & Yoichi Shimatsu -
    Fukusima Radiation Now On West Coast

Clip from July 28, 2014 / Published on Jul 31, 2014

17. Link to Post #335
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

I listened to this twice, Gio, and left a thanks on "Up At The Ranch and Beyond" thread. Six months back, I did some research for preventive solutions. For now, I use Himalyan salt. In case I need a back up, I purchased nascent iodine.
    <3

<3

18. Link to Post #336
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I listened to this twice, Gio, and left a thanks on "Up At The Ranch and Beyond" thread. Six months back, I did some research for preventive solutions. For now, I use Himalyan salt. In case I need a back up, I purchased nascent iodine.
    <3

<3
    So... uhhmmm so the proof of radiation reaching California (finally, by the way) are clouds, that are flat...

not a single radiation reading was mentioned, no data at all honestly, there was some silly distracting geographical descriptions and some seriously flawed logic based on extreme jumping to conclusions.

how do they make the connection between lightning to air born radiation and not even bother to take a single measurement to corroborate his story...

with out any data there are a million possible variables as to why some storm happened to occur in California.

i have a hard time not saying this is quite possibly the worst attempt I've ever seen to try and connect two separate events together.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

RunningDeer (1st August 2014)

20. Link to Post #337
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In so many ways your words do not comfort me.

21. Link to Post #338
    Thanks

In so many ways your words do not comfort me.
    Critical thinking and logic have nothing to do with emotion, and there for are not "meant" to comfort or console, but also not meant to cause fear or panic.

I applaud the fact that you are a sensitive person that is in touch with your emotional body; unfortunately that same characteristic can cloud your thinking by putting more emphasis on the feeling (emotion) than logic and facts and data (which is where a decision should be made, and THEN audited via emotional filters, not the other way).

You'll notice all I said is that the video makes a very poor argument... I'm more than willing to review any actual data on this topic & it is a serious subject & should be treated seriously.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

conk (8th August 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd August 2014)

23. Link to Post #339
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

thanks for sharing ... wishing you and your family the best.

24. Link to Post #340
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Some positive news on this issue ... Though i caution in that the Pacific Ocean currents
    can be described as seasonally complex and convoluted at best ...

source

No Fukushima Radiation Found In Tests Off U.S. West Coast

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast