+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Alternative banking systems-THINK TANK

1. Link to Post #1
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Default Alternative banking systems-THINK TANK

If We the People are going to make a change in our own lives, it must begin. The proposal of alternative ways of banking and finance must come to the front of our discussion. With one percent of the United States owning I think its 98% of the nations wealth it is time for a reversal.

State Banks and People's Banks are all I have heard of as alternatives, other than towns haveing local currencys.
    The State Bank of North Dakota http://www.banknd.nd.gov/
    This thread is intended to be a think tank on New Ways of banking and finance.

I know there are people with plenty of experience within the hierarchy of banking that are on this forum. You may only be watching but you are there and now is the time to step up to the plate and help us.

People's Bank thread and The Gathering of the 33 bloodlines thread are two that have had alternatives discussed or brought up. I have not seen any others, so do not take offense if i didn't mention "your" idea or thread. I love to Joke and laugh, but within this line of thinking is a very seriousness that needs to be demonstrated. Need I say more?!

Ideas :- To get people to switch to these banks offer a high rate of interest to be earned on savings accounts.
    - All companies that wanna bring there accounts to the bank must sign contracts saying they will only bank with the so called bank and only take loans there.
    - Allow people to invest in these companies through the banks, if you like what a company is doing for your hometown or state, invest your money in the bank and this will give the company larger lines of credit, to higher your neighbor, paint your house, fix your side walks. You've invested your money in something that is helping others around you. Win win. It takes a village to raise a child.
    - These banks must be trustworthy to not launder money for whatever is deemed illegal in the NEW DAY.

The State Bank of North Dakota is the only state bank I am aware of here in the U.S.
    ...from https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ines.../page11
    Quote State Banks can offer 11% interest on Deposits, money will flow in allowing the State Banks to lend to the people at 3-4% using the same guidelines as private banks.

The Discount window information is online, if you want to see why the banks recovered and paid back TARP... Remember for each dollar they received they lent 50, that is why Bankers made over $150 Billion in Bonuses since the banking crisis.

With that said the "speaker yeilds the microphone, and the floor is open"... begin
    Last edited by thunder24; 7th April 2011 at 03:31.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (7th April 2011), Miller (13th April 2011), Omni (13th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (8th April 2011), sunflower (7th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Alternative banking systems-THINK TANK

Each State having it's own bank would be a great start. Having consumers cancel all their business with national and international banks would be another. If people moved all their accounts to local and state banks and credit unions that would be a huge step. Also create a transparency of ownership policy so people would know exactly who the owners were and would be notified of any potential ownership changes.

Better hurry though tptb are moving quickly to prevent the possibility of any alternatives including making bartering illegal.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeNashville For This Post:

Lord Sidious (7th April 2011), thunder24 (7th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks Joe for contributiing

True True, ownership must be transparent, I'm thinking somehow (not much experience in banking) that it would be owned by the collective that make depostits,ie. WE THE PEOPLE. If We could set it up to be an obvious benefit to the ones depositing money, then I think the PEOPLE would back it. Say you or someone you know is sick, You could invest in the farmers growing whatever it is that will go in the medicine to help the sick, thus creating a downline of jobs for and from the farmer; truck driver, compounder, driver, Representative of company, doctor etc.
    Keeping it on a local scale just as an example of what I'm talking about. Your helping your friend that is sick by investing in those that contribute to make the person better. All the way down the line, so your creating jobs, by keep money circulating, and investing in those companies that provide those jobs, making your personal economy thrive.
    How could you lose?
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz
    Imagine a woman with idea and knowledge to clean up Japan's nuclear mess.

She would go to the state bank and offer to put 100 people to work cleaning up the disaster. 100 Million shares are created... the news stories come in showing the amazing work they have accomplished, people instead of giving a donation would buy as many shares as their hearts desired... Many would never sell these shares because it would remind them of a little good they have done for the world.

at the end, they company would be closed, shares paid to investors of the money left over after costs, each employee given 10% to retire on or move onto the next venture...

by getting unemployed back to work, it relieves the drain from unemployment and welfare, but more importantly, primes the pump on spending that turn the big wheels...
    borrowed this one also from the Gathering of the 33 bloodlines thread. I think it speaks volumes.
    Last edited by thunder24; 12th April 2011 at 02:57.
    The Good things in life

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (8th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

A friend of man came up with this idea last year:
    Security Transfer tax of 3%
    1% Shores up social security, so it will be there for those of us who put in.
    1% goes to the national debt
    1% F.D.I.C for wall street. so when they pull the plug like in 08 people don't lose their butts, and companies can't borrow from taxpayers, they only have what's in there piggy bank to shore up all the investments.

Sunset the tax after I think it was 7-10 years, and vote on wether we as a nation need to keep this in place.

The numbers could be tweaked to fit what issue are collectively agreed upon.
    If the big banks don't wanna play ball, no problem we will have our State Banks in place and no borrowing from the People anymore.
    peace

I couldn't resist posting this one
    Quote Originally posted by Rocky_Shorz
    think of a state that wants to get the unemployed back to work, Joe Plumber, says I need another crew with equipment.

He doesn't need a new truck, found one for $5000 that would work perfect and the unemployed contractors have all the tools they need.

The bank gives him a loan for the vehicle, and wages to the employees paid directly into their state bank accounts...

Another Company is doing a Major expansion and needs plumbing work, the Bank seeing Joe's company is perfect gives the loan for the project, and hands the work over to Joe...

The unemployed now are making better money and at this level, people spend what they have to survive, so put the money right back into the state economy.
    With tent cities all over the U.S. this could put people back on their feet and dignity within themselves. Remember we own the State Banks...the people.
    Last edited by thunder24; 12th April 2011 at 02:59.
    The Good things in life

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (8th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote ARTICLE 1, SECTION 8 OF THE CONSTITUTION STATES THAT CONGRESS SHALL HAVE THE POWER TO COIN (CREATE) MONEY AND REGULATE THE VALUE THEREOF.

IN 1935 THE SUPREME COURT RULED THAT CONGRESS CANNOT CONSTITUTIONALLY DELEGATE ITS POWER TO ANOTHER GROUP. (Reference 22, P. 168)

Rothschild, a London Banker, wrote a letter saying "It (Central Bank ) gives the National Bank almost complete control of national finance. The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class... The great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending, will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical (contrary) to their interests." [The bankers created the legislation for the FED]

In 1913, before the Senate Banking and Currency Committee, Mr. Alexander stated: "But the whole scheme of a Federal Reserve Bank with its commercial-paper basis is an impractical, cumbersome machinery, is simply a cover, to find a way to secure the privilege of issuing money and to evade payment of as much tax upon circulation as possible, and then control the issue and maintain, instead of reduce, interest rates. It is a system that, if inaugurated, will prove to the advantage of the few and the detriment of the people of the United States. It will mean continued shortage of actual money and further extension of credits; for when there is a lack of real money people have to borrow credit to their cost."
    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/fed_reserve.htm

So once WE abolish the Federal Reserve, who will control the nation's money supply?
    peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 8th April 2011 at 20:49.
    The Good things in life

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (8th April 2011), sllim11 (11th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

going on right now...

Quote SEC weighs new rules for private companies’ stock

The Associated Press

Friday, April 8, 2011 | 8:08 a.m.

The Securities and Exchange Commission is considering whether to ease rules on private companies that issue shares.

Chairman Mary Schapiro said in a speech Friday that she has asked the SEC staff to review the rules. The changes might make it easier for companies such as Facebook and Twitter to raise money by issuing stock, without facing costly reporting requirements imposed on public companies.

Private companies can keep their finances secret if they have fewer than 500 shareholders. If they have more, they must provide details on their companies and finances.

The new rules might replace the process by which technology companies and other startups offer shares publicly through initial public offerings. Companies that have IPOs must disclose financial details about themselves.

Earlier this week, Schapiro sent a letter to Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., notifying him of the review. Issa, who is chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, had previously raised concerns with Schapiro that the current rules discourage investment and limit economic growth

The current rules are designed to stop insiders from trading shares using information that is not available publicly. In her letter to Issa, Schapiro said the agency must walk a fine line, protecting investors from insider trading while making it easier for private companies to raise money.

Companies "should not be overburdened by unnecessary or superfluous regulations," Schapiro said in the letter. "At the same time, all offerings must, of course, provide the necessary information and protections to give investors the confidence they need to invest in our markets," she said.

full story

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

bitcoin.org is an interesting site to consider.

to be honest I'm more interested in evolving past money. it's a thing we don't really need as humans.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s3nru For This Post:

panopticon (11th April 2011), Taurean (26th July 2011), thunder24 (8th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

thanks rocky_shorz and s3nru for your contributions.

s3nru, my ideal would be to get past money also, yet money right now SEEMS to control the masses lives.
    That being said, the ideas above are ways to get past who controls the money at the moment and put the power back into our hands. Its not the money thats bad or good, its the power, control and use that determines the flow of the world.

Do you think 6.5 billion people will get past money all at once, or even 3.26 billion? I dont' think so, therefore this think tank is about a next step transitional implementation that has to happen.
    peace
    The Good things in life

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (8th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The SEC knows the problems that they and others have caused. It is great news to see that they are going to help stimulate economic investment and incourage economic growth to use a twist of their words.

These are the types of actions the "ruleing" bodies need to take to enable the U.S. to gain back some of the field they lost. Encourage investors to bring jobs back and start new ones, and we can get a better footing. If the rulers still wanna play globalist, then maybe we can export some products we now buy. State Banks would give the consumer even more in their wallet to buy what they need. Hopefully the bad working for good in this global "crisis" is to show Americans how their opulance is a stinch, and redirect the thoughts onto a higher plain.

peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 10th April 2011 at 12:06.
    The Good things in life

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This bank we have had over 40 years here in sweden.... so its properly tested out and its working..

http://jak.se/international/international

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Artemis For This Post:

thunder24 (9th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

I personally wish that we get out of the money paradigm. We can have a resources based economy, or some other system yet to be invented; but really, as I see it, there is no possible corruption without money. It is the core element that renders us controllable.

peace
    life is design

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (10th April 2011), fractal being (15th July 2011), panopticon (11th April 2011), Taurean (26th July 2011), thunder24 (9th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by s3nru (here)
    bitcoin.org is an interesting site to consider.

to be honest I'm more interested in evolving past money. it's a thing we don't really need as humans.
    Doesn't this open you up to hackers. Seems theres always a way to get around electronic security.

I would like to get past money too, as stated above.

Even eggs and meat can be taxed without money, you want to trade at my market, give me one dozen eggs and ten pounds of meat for the pleasure. Its the mind frame not the object that we must get past.
    peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 10th April 2011 at 00:45.
    The Good things in life

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Bingo
    Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Its the mind frame not the object that we must get past.
    Money is merely a tool and as such we have allowed the incorrect use of that tool for a very long time. The fix is simple... remove the interest mechanism.

Just imagine the scam that is the finacial sector actually having to go out and get real jobs making real things for real people, surely we'd be wealthier all round?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Lord Sidious (10th April 2011), Taurean (26th July 2011), thunder24 (10th April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (12th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Bingo
    Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Its the mind frame not the object that we must get past.
    Money is merely a tool and as such we have allowed the incorrect use of that tool for a very long time. The fix is simple... remove the interest mechanism.

Just imagine the scam that is the finacial sector actually having to go out and get real jobs making real things for real people, surely we'd be wealthier all round?
    Would we be wealthier? Imagine the education that would have to be given to these people to learn to work with their hands. Education can make or break a nation. But given that they could do the work, I whole heartedly agree that we would be wealthier all around.
    The Good things in life

25. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Mad Hatter (12th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Check out todays news following Soro's Bretton Woods meeting...

Quote Washington (CNN) -- You might think the big banks would be too embarrassed to ask Congress for more special favors.

You think wrong.

The big banks are pressing Congress for a favor that will cost the average American household $230 a year. The bankers argue that the favor is needed to support small community banks. But since the lion's share of the favor will be collected by just four banks, it might be cheaper to subsidize community banks with a check direct from the Treasury...

story link

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

obviously we are being listened too. I am actually surprised, Cnn would write that about treasurey and community banks. But its great to see that the effort put in by a few is being watched, considered, and yes The Gathering is Taking back the power, through what?......................The written WORD!
    PEACE

That is why we have the need for these forums, and postitive ideas to fix the system. See people we are being heard...PLEASE SHARE MORE FOLKS WE NEED YOU
    so we can quicken the pace we are on, and get our power in money back under control.
    Last edited by thunder24; 12th April 2011 at 01:55.
    The Good things in life

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

it gets even better...

Goldman Sachs told everyone to dump oil... went from 113 - 106 in 2 days... expected not to slow until the 70-80 range...

if oil was allowed to suck the economy dry just like in 2008, the banks would collapse and this time we are ready to stand around and clap...

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    it gets even better...

Goldman Sachs told everyone to dump oil... went from 113 - 106 in 2 days... expected not to slow until the 70-80 range...

if oil was allowed to suck the economy dry just like in 2008, the banks would collapse and this time we are ready to stand around and clap...

This is exactly the reason why the infastructre and system needs to be all laid out and ready to go for new banks and new/old fuel. With oil being the past, free and clean energy needs to come to the fore NOW. Phase out the old way because it will take time for rural areas to buy new vehicles, phase out the old way of banking and the transitional time can be alot smother for ALL of us. Leaders, Bankers, Oil Men, Controling corporations, The NEW DAY requires your participation in the smooth transition. If you can't do it, step aside and allow others to implement the New way in the New day. We thankyou for your participation!
    Peace
    The Good things in life

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I actually feel it is already in process, they know they messed up, and from what I am understanding glad we came up with an alternative to wiping out 90% of the world...

bbiab...

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

In two rural counties around me there are over 350 homeless citizens as of january, the majority of them are elderly, and a great deal of them have mental issues. I want to see the banks that are in place now set up funds for these folks to get houseing. If you can't do it, I'm sure that the new banks will be glad to help those souls.

Republicans, I'm talking to boehner and cantor. If you think raising taxes on the rich is wrong, you are living in a drunking stupor or fairy tale land. Change your minds now, or you will not be back in your office next election. For the billionaires and millionaires that don't want the hikes, You are selfish, delusioned, and going to have to make a difference. Why do you think we should be your slaves in this new day? If there are any reading this and part of this the forum, that disagree with MY statements, please post so we can discourse this subject and let Avalon know why you believe the way you do.

Putting the burden on the backs of the poor and elderly is bullocks! If you think these ideas are beneath you consider this, we live in an inverted world.
    peace
    The Good things in life

32. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (13th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast