+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1 11 20 LastLast

Thread: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

I don't know, regarding the specifics. there are supplements that have bismuth in them, IIRC. I think I've seen some on ebay.

As for my prior post (which will probably be perceived as harsh), I still say and understand this sort of thing, as well: To recognize when one is holding still too much (unmoving) is one thing - but to also understand that we each have our gifts:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	imageseveryone-is-a-genius_small.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	19047  
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd November 2012 at 06:04.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

angelahedgehog (2nd November 2012), AwakeInADream (3rd January 2013), Buck (2nd November 2012), eaglespirit (21st November 2012), lookbeyond (13th December 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (26th December 2012), nomadguy (3rd November 2012), onawah (2nd November 2012), seko (2nd November 2012)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

There is a product called RealSalt that is mined from an ancient sea bed in Utah, and has 60 trace minerals.
    It is unprocessed and quite affordable, available in most big health food stores.
    I am supposing that, in that natural form, the minerals would be safe if not taken in excess, and easily assimilated, but I could be wrong.

The late Dr. Christopher Hills, who was largely responsible for bringing Spirulina to the US market via Light Force Co. back in the 70s, and who did a lot of research into it's value, was of the opinion that chlorella was possibly a superior source of nutrition, but only if the cell well could be broken through in some way so that it could be more easily assimilated.
    Now that process, apparently, has been perfected.
    Do you have an opinion on which product is better?
    I'm speaking of the powder, as fresh spirulina or chlorella are hard to come by, but even the powders seem to be quite beneficial, if you find the right source.

I have been buying Nutrex Spirulina from Hawaii for some years.
    They claim that the airborne radioactive wastes from Fukushima will not affect their growing tanks because they pump sea water from great depths, where the radioactivity cannot reach, but I wonder if, as the ocean borne toxins slowly drift toward Hawaii, they will stay near the surface or sink to the bottom.

There is an organic Spirulina being sold by the NOW brand that is being grown inland in India, but it has a very unpleasant taste, and I'm not sure if there is a chlorella that is grown inland anywhere.
    I need to investigate that more.
    I'm not sure I trust any food source that is grown in the ocean now unless it's in the far north.

Apologies if I am off topic here.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st November 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd November 2012)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I found a way to discharge batteries that makes them last notably longer when discharging....and a way to get more power from the panels.

Unloaded vs loaded panels.

If you pulse discharge the panels in the megahertz range, you get a draw curve, over time. Similar to that of a capacitor curve. The drop from no load voltage to load voltage is not instantaneous...

But the return to no load voltage, in the semi conducting material of the panel itself IS instantaneous. Parallel increase at the molecular level on disconnect, molecular series drop and capacitor like time curve on the drop, on draw.

Find the magic frequency..and the power output increases.

One tiny problem. Well, a big problem, potentially.

It may work like a planar (2d) orgone/scalar generator.

Experiment, but watch for it.

If it erupts into an apparent over unity situation, don't be surprised. After all... it is a 'semi' conductor, at the molecular level, and it inherently lives in a state of elastic near resonance.

Think of Tom Bearden's solid state (transistor or 'semiconductor') over-unity experiments and devices. except...on a grand physical 'planar' scale. That's one heck of a lot of semi-conductor material, in a given cell. It would probably have to be tuned for it's physical location, as well. meaning, if it works and is moved and then it doesn't work for some reason, it probably will need to be tuned to the local dark matter situation.

Read posts 182 and 183,and proceed to the link to the layered bismuth aluminum device, and it should be clear, at that point.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post576114

Understand that we are talking about inherent dark matter, the dimensional fabric of linear time and 3d reality formation..and interruption of such flow, can create it's own interference pattern, so this may be a dangerous pursuit. Localized distortions, and what not. Remember Tesla's experiments and associated resonance..and what can go wrong. Such a thing is an 'open' system and the effects could be unpredictable, without the correct background knowledge. It could (and probably will) be like sticking a potent resonant reed in a flow system..and the effects are partially unpredictable to the uneducated and unaware person or group.
    This sounds very close to what is being done by 7redorbs, what do you think of his experiments?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-New-Science

your above post and his postings seem similar/connected to me, the modulated on/off power inducing an "electric vaccume" that pulls in more power "than it should" etc...
    More proofing arrives on the scene, today, in the form of this:

New two-dimensional semiconductor has ideal band gap for solar harvesting

At its heart, photovoltaics research is about finding materials with specific properties that make them good at absorbing sunlight and converting it into electricity. The best photovoltaics materials are semiconductors that have optimal band gap values ranging from 1-1.6 eV, allowing them to absorb particular portions of the solar spectrum depending on the value of the band gap. In a new study, materials scientists have synthesized and characterized a new semiconductor material that consists of an atomically thin (0.7-nm) layer of selenium and molybdenum that has an ideal band gap for solar harvesting and optoelectronics applications, and also exhibits some unique behavior.

The researchers, a team from the University of California, Berkeley; MIT; and the Chinese Academy of Sciences, have published their study in a recent issue of Nano Letters.

"Here, we have isolated single layers of molybdenum diselenide (MoSe2) and shown their promising band gap value of 1.5 eV for solar harvesting and possibly other optoelectronics applications," coauthor Junqiao Wu, a professor at the University of California, Berkeley, told Phys.org. "According to the Shockley-Queisser limit for the theoretical maximum efficiency of solar cell semiconductors, semiconductors with band gaps between 1 and 1.6 eV have the greatest potential to form an efficient cell. This is because a wider band gap would be unable to absorb low-energy photons (and thus photocurrent would be low), and a narrower band gap would lose too many high-energy photons to heat (and thus photovoltage would be low). We are within this range in the single-layer limit."

In addition to its appealing band gap, MoSe2 is also attractive because of another unusual property: it has almost degenerate direct and indirect band gaps in the few-layer limit, i.e., the direct and indirect band gaps have almost the same energy in the few-layer limit. Although materials with both direct and indirect band gaps can absorb photons whose energy is near the band gap energy, materials with direct band gaps don't allow photons to penetrate as far, which makes them better (and usually thinner) light absorbers than materials with indirect band gaps.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2012-11-two-dim...d-gap.html#jCp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In gaseous or plasma form, or dilution form..this 2d equivalent, the equivalent of this 2d layer and it's molecularly efficient interactives..to the quantum-like level..... is the idea and reality of highly diluted tinctures. As in separate fine atoms or molecules in a fluid.

which is why i recommend that someone take nano dispersed levels of silver, in the the thread in the medical area, on proper monatomic level silver solutions.

To clarify: the effectiveness of the colorant or depth of color and intensity in a paint, dye or ink, is specifically connected to the level of fineness of the separation of the given specific atoms or molecules and how they relate to the carrier (other ingredients) and their comparative level of separation and size of molecules (as a comparison to one another) and the frequencies involved and the light frequencies involved.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd November 2012 at 16:08.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st November 2012), Mad Hatter (5th November 2012), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (2nd November 2012), onawah (2nd November 2012), PurpleLama (2nd November 2012), Reinhard (6th November 2012), seko (2nd November 2012), ThePythonicCow (2nd November 2012)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

OK, as with most of Carmody's info, though I'm sure it's brilliant, I didn't understand it, but I got this part
    Quote which is why i recommend that someone take nano dispersed levels of silver, in the the thread in the medical area, on proper monatomic level silver solutions.
    And I will check out the other thread too.
    Thanks!
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st November 2012), Eram (2nd November 2012), Mad Hatter (5th November 2012), seko (19th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

which is why i recommend that someone take nano dispersed levels of silver, in the the thread in the medical area, on proper monatomic level silver solutions.
    Do you refer to this thread: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s) ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (3rd November 2012), eaglespirit (21st November 2012), lookbeyond (13th December 2012), Mad Hatter (5th November 2012), onawah (3rd November 2012), seko (19th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Do you refer to this thread: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philosopher's stone(s) ?
    Yes, that's it Paul. What I really should be saying, and meant to say, is that if one is to try and take colloidal silver, in my experience ....this way I decided to make it, may be the best way to manufacture and consume it.

The entire reasoning behind all that, is in the thread proper.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st November 2012), Mad Hatter (5th November 2012), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (26th December 2012), onawah (3rd November 2012), seko (3rd November 2012), ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2012)

13. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Here's a closer look at the lead refining process. In the specific, "The Betts process", which relies upon Hexafluorsilic acid.

What we see is that the ores come into the lead refining factory, with Gold, silver, Arsenic, Anitmony, bismuth, and copper as adjacent or connected metals that are found in association with lead bearing ores. As well, note how many of them are traditionally tied to alchemy (all), and that the separator of the critical components...is the hexafluorsilic acid, in an electrochemical process.

The human body is an electrochemical organic machine.

And that if hexafluorsilic acid is diluted into the body, it may react with and upon key situations, regarding the nano retention of the given important elements, which would be in the nano-level dispersion levels (regarding specific individual molecules and atoms). Your body relies upon electrochemical means and ways, in order to 'be', to function. The very basic function, it is.

http://www.metsoc.org/virtualtour/pr...-lead/lead.asp

(every bit of the process -and key comparative aspects and evidence- is available on those pages, if one looks/clicks about)

Basically, there is evidence to the idea that the micro levels of the elements that might be in the body naturally, are denied the capacity to rise to their correct and normal functionality, via the inclusion of the hexafluorsilic acid in the given drinking water.

My experiments with nano dispersed levels of colloidal silver support this analysis.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...her-s-stone-s-

Here is some information on the chemical mechanics/basics of what happens with fluoridation of drinking water,and the inclusion levels of said fluoride, and the types of fluoride used. how that affects the human body. It involves re-mineralization. Now, what is needed is a correct analysis of how this affects the human body with regard to the noble metals, ie the silver and the gold, and so on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th November 2012 at 16:59.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st November 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012), lookbeyond (23rd December 2012), Mad Hatter (5th November 2012), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (26th December 2012), noprophet (6th November 2012), Reinhard (13th December 2012), seko (24th June 2014), ThePythonicCow (5th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

the re-mineralization of the teeth and such..due to the addition of the hexafluorisilic acid and the like, is tied to this. what is known as Fluorapatite:

Quote When fluoride ions are present in plaque fluid along with dissolved hydroxyapatite, and the pH is higher than 4.5,[42] a fluorapatite-like remineralized veneer is formed over the remaining surface of the enamel; this veneer is much more acid-resistant than the original hydroxyapatite, and is formed more quickly than ordinary remineralized enamel would be.

Quote Hydroxylapatite, also called hydroxyapatite (HA), is a naturally occurring mineral form of calcium apatite with the formula Ca5(PO4)3(OH), but is usually written Ca10(PO4)6(OH)2 to denote that the crystal unit cell comprises two entities. Hydroxylapatite is the hydroxyl endmember of the complex apatite group. The OH- ion can be replaced by fluoride, chloride or carbonate, producing fluorapatite or chlorapatite. It crystallizes in the hexagonal crystal system. Pure hydroxylapatite powder is white. Naturally occurring apatites can, however, also have brown, yellow, or green colorations, comparable to the discolorations of dental fluorosis.

Up to 50% of bone by weight is a modified form of hydroxylapatite (known as bone mineral).[4] Carbonated calcium-deficient hydroxylapatite is the main mineral of which dental enamel and dentin are comprised. Hydroxylapatite crystals are also found in the small calcifications (within the pineal gland and other structures) known as corpora arenacea or 'brain sand'.

Now we are getting somewhere.

Hydroxyl.

Hydrogen-oxygen. Funny....... that Brown's gas stuff.

It does amazing things with ALL molecular structures. (as a group...TOGETHER, AT THE SAME TIME)

It is a perfect lossless energetic exchange medium/methodology. (you won't find that anywhere. You'll have to work to understand the statement)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxyapatite

Regarding Hydroxyl:

One cannot overstate its centrality in all chemistry, especially because of its necessary targeting in organic synthesis, and its roles in enzyme catalysis and inhibition, and in the formation of biological structures, both via its hydrogen bonding capability. This capability underlies protein-ligand interactions, and imparts water solubility and internal structural stability to macromolecules, etc.

Thus, with fluoridated water....the re-mineralization of the body is incorrect and based on fluorine compounds and it ..does not function correctly. And that it happens quickly and is more resistant to removal. That is what I'm reading here.

Besides all the other implications regarding the ormes or philosopher's stone derivatives, in their natural form. That fluoridation appears to block uptake and basic organic capacity, for conversion and/or utilization.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th November 2012 at 06:05.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st November 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012), lookbeyond (23rd December 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (26th December 2012), nomadguy (6th November 2012), onawah (5th November 2012), Reinhard (13th December 2012), seko (24th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

http://phys.org/news/2012-11-energy-...ovoltaics.html

The transfer of energy between two molecules spaced just nanometers apart plays a key role in many technologies, including photovoltaics, quantum information systems, lighting, and sensors, as well as in biophysics to measure nanometer distances and in photosynthesis. But an open question in this area is what effect, if any, the surrounding photonic environment has on this nanoscale energy transfer. By designing and performing a carefully controlled experiment to answer this question, scientists have settled the debate and found clues to improving the efficiency of many of the technologies that rely on this process.

In this study, the nanoscale energy transfer system consists of two molecules separated by 6.8 nm at opposite ends of a short, rigid DNA strand, positioned at a controlled distance from a mirror. Image credit: Christian Blum, et al.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

butcherman (25th December 2012), eaglespirit (21st November 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (19th November 2012), nomadguy (6th November 2012), Reinhard (13th December 2012), seko (24th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

Maxwell's equations, the full equations, the 'lost' equations..his original un-edited treatise on electromagnetics....this illustrated that things are elastic, and unidirectional, or..elastic and aysmmetrical. Ever...so..slightly...asymmetrical. That time-space has a direction.

However, when in a form of non lattice structured or non-locked particle/atomic bonding, time can be altered. That time exists as a differential between two given particles, that a given 'particle' is made up of a vortex in and a vortex out..and that the outer one or the one we most commonly access, has a vectoral orientation. But that it is seemingly weak on this individual particle level, that quantum interactions rule on the individual integration level. thus that in gasses, atomic level fluids, plasmas and so on....that the rules are different, and that they switch to the quantum interactive. That at this level, the quantum 'rules' (is the prime interactive, even with the gas/plasma/fluid in a seeming 'mass aggregate'), whereas at the interlocked lattice level (atoms become molecules, or are interlocked into a 'mass' ,etc---frozen, as we call it, 'solidus') we cascade into Newtonian considerations, regarding interaction. That the Newtonian mass aggregate analysis is where our unidirectional time/matter/space live is lived. The external large view. The arrow of time, gravity, space, and so on.

Internally, though, the human body operates on the quantum level. so this inner view, this internal process this 'human rumination' is quantum based and enacted/exacted on the purely quantum level. Which is why the internal view is psychic, timeless, interconnected (spooky action at a distance), and so on. Every single function of our body is sourced out of quantum level functions and/or interactions.. or... is directly (any direct ones) purely of and as quantum level interactions.

External view, ego view is: Newtonian, unidirectional, linear time based.
    Internal view is: Quantum, timeless, interconnected, universal.

Note that they say that one will 'never find it out there', and that real truth...can only be found within.

Back to the point of the article...

We now seem to have a 'proof' of such in the works, one that has been shown, by the 'proofing' rules/guidelines of science.... to be irrevocably true or 'accurate'. As in billions-to-one against being wrong or incorrect.

Remember, that equation that is covered in this article can be altered, the relationship can be altered, when quantum level fluids (separte atoms in interaction) are the DUT (Device Under Test), via resonance due to this elasticity. Thus "in resonance", using solfeggio scaling, which as multiples of resonance patterns..this can create non linear time/space interactives. Voltage (differential) manipulation is a popular method by which this can be enacted, as a FTL 'leading' wave that 'sets the stage', so to speak.

Time's quantum arrow has a preferred direction: BaBar experiment confirms time asymmetry

In this illustration, two different B mesons are changing between states (represented as colors); however blue-B changes into red-B more quickly than red-B changes into blue-B (a process running in reverse-time, as shown by the backwards clock dial). For these transformations, time has proven asymmetrical; the changes are happening at a different rate as time moves forward than when it is reversed, according to measurements from the high-energy physics experiment known as BaBar. Credit: Greg Stewart, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

Time marches relentlessly forward for you and me; watch a movie in reverse, and you'll quickly see something is amiss. But from the point of view of a single, isolated particle, the passage of time looks the same in either direction. For instance, a movie of two particles scattering off of each other would look just as sensible in reverse – a concept known as time reversal symmetry.

Now the BaBar experiment at the Department of Energy's (DOE) SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory has made the first direct observation of a long-theorized exception to this rule.

Digging through nearly 10 years of data from billions of particle collisions, researchers found that certain particle types change into one another much more often in one way than they do in the other, a violation of time reversal symmetry and confirmation that some subatomic processes have a preferred direction of time. Reported this week in the journal Physical Review Letters, the results are impressively robust, with a 1 in 10 tredecillion (1043) or 14-sigma level of certainty – far more than needed to declare a discovery.

"It was exciting to design an experimental analysis that enabled us to observe, directly and unambiguously, the asymmetrical nature of time," said BaBar collaborator Fernando Martínez-Vidal, associate professor at the University of Valencia and member of the Instituto de Fisica Corpuscular (IFIC), who led the investigation. "This is a sophisticated analysis, the kind of experimental work that can only be done when an experiment is mature." BaBar, which collected data at SLAC from 1999 to 2008, was designed to tease out subtle differences in the behavior of matter and antimatter that might help account for the preponderance of matter in the universe. It produced almost 500 million pairs of particles called B mesons and their antimatter counterparts B-bar mesons for study.

BaBar scientists found that B mesons and B-bar mesons do, indeed, behave differently in ways that violate so-called CP symmetry, which incorporates the symmetries of charge (positive versus negative) and parity (which can be thought of as left-handedness versus right-handedness). This discovery of CP violation contributed to the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physics.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2012-11-quantum...metry.html#jCp

"Clickety Click—Barba Trick" ("All Change!")
    Last edited by Carmody; 19th November 2012 at 17:38.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (28th December 2012), eaglespirit (21st November 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (21st November 2012), nomadguy (20th November 2012), noprophet (19th November 2012), seko (24th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #211
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Maxwell's equations, the full equations, the 'lost' equations..his original un-edited treatise on electromagnetics....this illustrated that things are elastic, and unidirectional, or..elastic and aysmmetrical. Ever...so..slightly...asymmetrical. That time-space has a direction.

However, when in a form of non lattice structured or non-locked particle/atomic bonding, time can be altered. That time exists as a differential between two given particles, that a given 'particle' is made up of a vortex in and a vortex out..and that the outer one or the one we most commonly access, has a vectoral orientation. But that it is seemingly weak on this individual particle level, that quantum interactions rule on the individual integration level. thus that in gasses, atomic level fluids, plasmas and so on....that the rules are different, and that they switch to the quantum interactive. That at this level, the quantum 'rules' (is the prime interactive, even with the gas/plasma/fluid in a seeming 'mass aggregate'), whereas at the interlocked lattice level (atoms become molecules, or are interlocked into a 'mass' ,etc---frozen, as we call it, 'solidus') we cascade into Newtonian considerations, regarding interaction. That the Newtonian mass aggregate analysis is where our unidirectional time/matter/space live is lived. The external large view. The arrow of time, gravity, space, and so on.

Internally, though, the human body operates on the quantum level. so this inner view, this internal process this 'human rumination' is quantum based and enacted/exacted on the purely quantum level. Which is why the internal view is psychic, timeless, interconnected (spooky action at a distance), and so on. Every single function of our body is sourced out of quantum level functions and/or interactions.. or... is directly (any direct ones) purely of and as quantum level interactions.

External view, ego view is: Newtonian, unidirectional, linear time based.
    Internal view is: Quantum, timeless, interconnected, universal.

Note that they say that one will 'never find it out there', and that real truth...can only be found within.

Back to the point of the article...

We now seem to have a 'proof' of such in the works, one that has been shown, by the 'proofing' rules/guidelines of science.... to be irrevocably true or 'accurate'. As in billions-to-one against being wrong or incorrect.

Remember, that equation that is covered in this article can be altered, the relationship can be altered, when quantum level fluids (separte atoms in interaction) are the DUT (Device Under Test), via resonance due to this elasticity. Thus "in resonance", using solfeggio scaling, which as multiples of resonance patterns..this can create non linear time/space interactives. Voltage (differential) manipulation is a popular method by which this can be enacted, as a FTL 'leading' wave that 'sets the stage', so to speak.

Time's quantum arrow has a preferred direction: BaBar experiment confirms time asymmetry

In this illustration, two different B mesons are changing between states (represented as colors); however blue-B changes into red-B more quickly than red-B changes into blue-B (a process running in reverse-time, as shown by the backwards clock dial). For these transformations, time has proven asymmetrical; the changes are happening at a different rate as time moves forward than when it is reversed, according to measurements from the high-energy physics experiment known as BaBar. Credit: Greg Stewart, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

Time marches relentlessly forward for you and me; watch a movie in reverse, and you'll quickly see something is amiss. But from the point of view of a single, isolated particle, the passage of time looks the same in either direction. For instance, a movie of two particles scattering off of each other would look just as sensible in reverse – a concept known as time reversal symmetry.

Now the BaBar experiment at the Department of Energy's (DOE) SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory has made the first direct observation of a long-theorized exception to this rule.

Digging through nearly 10 years of data from billions of particle collisions, researchers found that certain particle types change into one another much more often in one way than they do in the other, a violation of time reversal symmetry and confirmation that some subatomic processes have a preferred direction of time. Reported this week in the journal Physical Review Letters, the results are impressively robust, with a 1 in 10 tredecillion (1043) or 14-sigma level of certainty – far more than needed to declare a discovery.

"It was exciting to design an experimental analysis that enabled us to observe, directly and unambiguously, the asymmetrical nature of time," said BaBar collaborator Fernando Martínez-Vidal, associate professor at the University of Valencia and member of the Instituto de Fisica Corpuscular (IFIC), who led the investigation. "This is a sophisticated analysis, the kind of experimental work that can only be done when an experiment is mature." BaBar, which collected data at SLAC from 1999 to 2008, was designed to tease out subtle differences in the behavior of matter and antimatter that might help account for the preponderance of matter in the universe. It produced almost 500 million pairs of particles called B mesons and their antimatter counterparts B-bar mesons for study.

BaBar scientists found that B mesons and B-bar mesons do, indeed, behave differently in ways that violate so-called CP symmetry, which incorporates the symmetries of charge (positive versus negative) and parity (which can be thought of as left-handedness versus right-handedness). This discovery of CP violation contributed to the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physics.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2012-11-quantum...metry.html#jCp

"Clickety Click—Barba Trick" ("All Change!")
    Not surprised there aren't any more posts to your very informative thread here, Carmody.
    Even replying to you makes me feel like I have a finger in my nose.
    Last edited by modwiz; 21st November 2012 at 18:18.

22. Link to Post #212
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Hey, Mod, I had a long series of dreams two nights ago with our friend Playdoh, and another last night with you.

Off topic for this here thread? Methinks, no.

To me, at least, this one, I think this thread is about tying things together, and it's a word to the wise, that our dreaming of one another definitely ties in. A psychic structure have we built, a structure to be reckoned with, as in I reckon this'll do it.

23. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

even more tying together, another giant sized assumption of science...falls.

Researchers disprove familiar scientific assumptions ---(a disproving) that could result in better materials design

In an unprecedented find, a research team including scientists from Pacific Northwest National Laboratory discovered that the three electronic and electrochemical properties having to do with the energy necessary for electrons and molecules to assemble or break apart are not always correlated. This lack of correlation is unexpected and suggests possible explanations for observed differences in organofluorine materials. These popular materials are composed of carbon and fluoride; uses include photovoltaic devices, which turn sunlight into electricity. The research graced the May 2012 cover of Chemical Science.

"It surprised us that for this series of compounds, there is no correlation," said Dr. Xue-Bin Wang, a scientist at PNNL who previously held a joint appointment with the Laboratory and Washington State University. "This research has changed the conventional wisdom."

The grand challenge is to make materials that efficiently capture sunlight and generate electricity. This research is providing fundamental knowledge about the relationship between electronic properties and molecular structure of materials that could be used in solar cells. Further, this new understanding can help scientists design materials with specialized electronic, optical, magnetic, or other properties.

The discovery by scientists from Montana State University, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, DOE Joint Genome Institute, and Indiana University shows the power of metagenome sequencing to discover and characterize previously unknown microbes present in unusual niches. Identification of these novel organisms is critical to understanding microbial community structure and function in thermophilic mats and will give insight to the evolution of Archaea in early Earth environments that may have important analogs in YNP today.

Previously, it was thought that simple linear equations related three electronic and electrochemical properties. However, the equations did not always predict the outcomes seen in the laboratory. Scientists in the United States and Germany collaborated to determine the relationship between the properties.

Researchers at Colorado State University synthesized seven different—yet structurally similar—organofluorine compounds. Each compound has a different carbon-fluorine group attached to a buckyball—a special arrangement of carbon atoms shaped like a soccer ball. The team investigated the electronic and electrochemical properties of each compound using spectroscopic, computational, and electrochemical methods.

The team at Colorado State measured the electrochemical properties of each compound in the solution phase. At Argonne National Laboratory, they used the Advanced Photon Source to characterize the critical structure for one of the seven compounds.

At PNNL, researchers measured the electrochemical properties of each compound in the gas phase using photoelectron spectroscopy, located in EMSL. Construction of this spectrometer was wholly funded by DOE's Office of Basic Energy Sciences. "The research team came to us because we had this unique capability," said Wang. "We are continuing to collaborate with them because of the capabilities at EMSL."

The German institutes, Dresden University of Technology and Liebniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research, completed advanced computational studies and density functional theory calculations to elucidate the behavior of the electrons.

The researchers found that electron affinities, reduction potentials, and E(LUMO) values are not always correlated. The researchers are now working to determine how electron affinity changes when solvent molecules are attached to the organofluorine compounds in the gas phase.

More information: Kuvychko, I., et al., Substituent Effects in a Series of 1,7-C60(RF)2 Compounds (RF = CF3, C2F5, n-C3F7, i-C3F7, n-C4F9, s-C4F9, n-C8F17): Electron Affinities, Reduction Potentials and E(LUMO) Values Are Not Always Correlated. Chemical Science 3(5):1399-1407.

http://pubs.rsc.org/en/Content/Artic.../SC/c2sc01133f

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2012-11-familia...rials.html#jCp

The recipe part of alchemy returns. it's not just the ingredients, it's the mixing methods and order added, and so on.

This is maxwell's theory in it's full form..returning to the field. Except that they don't know that the answer to their quandary likes in that particular analysis framework. Their assumptions where based upon a formula and theoretical analysis that was based on Heaviside's shortening of the equations and Lorentz's added symmetry.

Which the Heaviside shortening.. is a retardation of the meanings and potentials, and the Lorentz bit... is a symmetry that does not exist.

Thus.... one can see how they managed to get this entirely wrong. The ground they where walking on, was a lie.

From the article:

" ...electron affinity changes when solvent molecules are attached to the organofluorine compounds in the gas phase. "

This is part of the secret of alchemy, solid, gas, liquid, cycling and cycling, in a given temperature and reaction zone, where all three can occur in sequence, in the same sealed vessel.

Finally, one molecule changes to the desired state. Then more cascade, due to energetic affinity. Then the whole mix goes tot his state..then to the desired solidus state, with a completely different energetic balance. A completely different dimensional or dimensional dark matter integration. And it is GOLD, so it has an affinity for DNA and direct connection to DNA, which is known and proven to be a quantum level superconducting antenna of extreme sensitivity and wideband capacity.

In alchemy, energy is being added continually...for months and months. controlled levels of thermal energy, with no form of interfering electromagnetic or electrostatic fields. So it is not as if 'nothing' is going on, on the energetic shifting/addition front.

So one ends up with extreme energy and energized DNA, that is transgressing dimensional barriers. Polarization, or vector, is a way of saying electrical charge levels of atomic structure, or quantum dark matter/dimensional gating. (because it is a vecotral spin/angle thing)

which circles back to the article, you see.....right here:

"The researchers found that electron affinities, reduction potentials, and E(LUMO) values are not always correlated. The researchers are now working to determine how electron affinity changes when solvent molecules are attached to the organofluorine compounds in the gas phase."
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st November 2012 at 19:51.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (28th December 2012), eaglespirit (21st November 2012), Flash (22nd November 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (21st November 2012), PurpleLama (21st November 2012), Reinhard (13th December 2012), seko (24th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Finally, one molecule changes to the desired state. Then more cascade, due to energetic affinity. Then the whole mix goes tot his state..then to the desired solidus state, with a completely different energetic balance. A completely different dimensional or dimensional dark matter integration. And it is GOLD, so it has an affinity for DNA and direct connection to DNA, which is known and proven to be a quantum level superconducting antenna of extreme sensitivity and wideband capacity.

In alchemy, energy is being added continually...for months and months. controlled levels of thermal energy, with no form of interfering electromagnetic or electrostatic fields. So it is not as if 'nothing' is going on, on the energetic shifting/addition front.
    Interesting that it reads and sounds like a mass spiritual awakening

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th January 2013), Flash (22nd November 2012), genevieve (23rd November 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), modwiz (21st November 2012), PurpleLama (21st November 2012)

27. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)

Interesting that it reads and sounds like a mass spiritual awakening
    Yes, sort of like that, as above, so below. The human is the microcosmic reflection of the macrocosmic.

Here's something that fully supports and provides a secondary proof, another line of proof, which is what science likes. Independent channels of correlation.

That robert E cox's book on the point of Bismuth being the actual and real secret of making the alchemical gold, the stone:

Bismuth provides perfect dance partners for quantum computing qubits

New research has demonstrated a way to make bismuth electrons and nuclei work together as qubits in a quantum computer.

The discovery, published in Nature Materials, takes us a key step further to creating practical quantum computing which could tackle complex programs that would otherwise take the lifetime of the universe to finish.

The collaboration partners are based in the University of Warwick, UCL, ETH Zurich and the USA Sandia National Labs.

Information on our normal computers is stored as bits, which are either ones or zeros. Quantum bits work differently in that each quantum bit can try out being a one and a zero at the same time, which makes them much more powerful for solving certain problems.

Researchers have explored influencing the direction of spin in electrons to create those states but this approach has had its challenges.

Dr Gavin Morley from the University of Warwick's Department of Physics said: "Bismuth atoms in silicon crystals are great at working as quantum bits. Each bismuth atom has a spare electron, which has a "spin" that can be influenced by magnets.

"If we put the electron into a magnet, it lines up with the magnetic field, behaving like a compass needle.

"We can control the direction that the electron is pointing in, using microwaves. Microwaves let us flip the direction the electron is pointing in, and these "up and down" directions are what constitute the "one and zero" in our quantum bit.

"Unfortunately, our electron is constantly prone to interference from nearby atoms that are out of our control.

"And the more time we waste, the greater the chance that our poor electron will suffer from interference, making it unusable to us."

"Now, this electron is coupled to the bismuth nucleus, which has its own spin: a smaller compass needle. Using this as an extra quantum bit and flipping it at the same time as our electron, would really help out. We can control this smaller compass needle too, but as it's smaller, it takes longer to control, and we need to use radiowaves instead of microwaves to do this."

"The good news is that as it's slow to respond, our bismuth nucleus's smaller compass needle suffers less from interference by nearby rogue atoms than our electron's larger compass needle. Unfortunately in the time we spend controlling our bismuth nucleus, these rogue atoms interfere with our electron."

"However we found that if we reduce the magnetic field just enough, then the electron and the nucleus become hybridized. Our new experiments at ETH Zurich show that through hybridisation, we can flip both compass needles easily using microwaves."

Dr Morley compares it to the magnetic resonance imaging we find in hospitals.

He said: "MRI works by controlling the nuclear spins in your body.

"We have hybridized electron and nuclear spins and found that this makes it easier to control them.

"It's an easy new way to make slow and fast quantum bits work together. There are lots more challenges to face before anyone has a working computer with enough quantum bits to be useful, but with this hybridization as part of a computer's design, we are one step closer."
    More information: The paper entitled "Quantum control of hybrid nuclear–electronic qubits" is published in Nature Materials and is by Gavin W Morley, Petra Lueders, M Hamed Mohammady, Setrak J Balian, Gabriel Aeppli, Christopher WM Kay, Wayne M Witzel, Gunnar Jeschke & Tania S Monteiro,

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2012-12-bismuth...ubits.html#jCp

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (28th December 2012), eaglespirit (23rd December 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (13th December 2012), Referee (13th December 2012), Reinhard (13th December 2012), Reirrac (23rd December 2012), seko (24th June 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Dates and arrivals. Moments of change.

Issued December 21st, 2012. Nature magazine.

The classification of 500 different connective aspects of atomic structure.

That the geometry behind 'lattice locking' is revealed to have not just a FEW different patterns of interlock, but a mathematically calculated Five Hundred.

This means that all that the alchemists, HHO (browns gas), possibly Phil and his UFO artifacts, xerum 525 (red mercury), Maxwell's original works, and the works of Joseph P Farrell..are all exactly correct. All that alternate work on over unity, all correct.

The mathematical descriptor for such is brought into, borne into the world, on Dec 21st, 2012. (as dates go)

http://phys.org/news/2012-12-phases-phase.html

The 500 phases of matter: Entering a new phase

Forget solid, liquid, and gas: there are in fact more than 500 phases of matter. In a major paper in today's issue of Science, Perimeter Faculty member Xiao-Gang Wen reveals a modern reclassification of all of them. Using modern mathematics, Wen and collaborators reveal a new system which can, at last, successfully classify symmetry-protected phases of matter. Their new classification system will provide insight about these quantum phases of matter, which may in turn increase our ability to design states of matter for use in superconductors or quantum computers. This paper, titled, "Symmetry-Protected Topological Orders in Interacting Bosonic Systems," is a revealing look at the intricate and fascinating world of quantum entanglement, and an important step toward a modern reclassification of all phases of matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~

All those intermediary and intermediate steps and states that people have said exist and are utilized, specifically that of alchemy..they turn out to be 110% real, as provided by mathematical proofing.

I would appreciate having a way to permanently hold this particular PDF on the forum, even though it is technically against the rules. This is an important one.

This is a strong marker of the beginning of the full tear down of the hidden machine and it's hidden science.

People wonder why I keep my mouth shut, in the greater sense. Well, I just found out (looking for xerum 525 info), that a few months back, apparently, one of the explorers of xerum 525, did indeed die recently.

There is the point, though, that this does not matter anymore. That this article blows the lid off all of this science that is hidden. The alternate states of matter are now going public. this ALSO means the 'alternate forms of dimensional egress', not just atomic strength in the tensile domain, or anything like that, stronger materials and what not, but much else that we've heard whispers about. Like 'Looking Glass', or portals in time and dimension.

Like antigravity requiring just a few watts of power, expressed through a pre-stressed atomic lattice arrangement. Dimensional shifting, and time shifting occurring in similar methodology.

The scientific and mathematical capacity for such is now PUBLIC.

Remember that these 'gifts' come in the form of a coin, with two sides, two faces. I'm talking about the useful side. The ugly side will remain unspoken, as it has been covered before.

Part of the 'hidden war' appears to be to decimate the world's population, and China being one of the major targets.

Now look what has come out of China. The thing that they attempted to keep hidden, a thing that allows for the decimation of China, if it remained hidden and science continued to roll along in ignorance of "what really is".

China, or at least what has just emerged from China, this thing begins to put the nail in the coffin of that which is attempting to corral and cull us all. I love the 'wild east'. In places, in the given frontiers, that is where control is least. Danger is highest, but the other side of the coin is..control is least. And that is when the lightning strikes, and good things can come into being.

The scientific report itself:
    http://dao.mit.edu/~wen/pub/dDSPT.pdf
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd December 2012 at 19:55.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (28th December 2012), eaglespirit (23rd December 2012), exponentialist (25th December 2012), lookbeyond (26th December 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), noprophet (23rd December 2012), Reirrac (23rd December 2012), RMorgan (23rd December 2012), seko (24th June 2014), skyflower (24th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #217
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would appreciate having a way to permanently hold this particular PDF on the forum, even though it is technically against the rules. This is an important one.
    I made a copy on my site: Symmetry_protected_topological_orders_and_the_group_cohomology_of_their_symmetry_group.pdf

Technically, I have access to copy it onto the Project Avalon forum as well, though I usually leave that access to what Bill chooses to upload, as this forum is his site, not mine.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (23rd December 2012), Dawn (26th December 2012), eaglespirit (23rd December 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), Mark (28th December 2012), Reirrac (23rd December 2012), seko (24th June 2014)

33. Link to Post #218
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Topological Orders
    Partial orderings and linear extensions of them, topological orders, are old friends of mine. I've written code (back in the 1980's) to linearize partial orderings, my math thesis involved the Prime Ideal Theorem (which relates to partial orderings) and my personal philosophy views the Universe as a partial ordering of self-organizing layers.

I should read this ... I might actually understand a few words of it .

Thanks.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd December 2012 at 21:12.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (23rd December 2012), Dawn (26th December 2012), eaglespirit (23rd December 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), Mark (28th December 2012), Reirrac (23rd December 2012), seko (24th June 2014)

35. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

Chinese scientists hit the philosopher's stone 'nail' directly on the head

Robert E cox has illustrated via scientific logical reduction, in his efforts in his book "The Elixir of Immortality", that it is indeed the element Bismuth, which is the key ingredient in 'The philosopher's Stone'.

what he found, is that the impurity of bismuth has always resided, in nature, with antimony and most commonly, with lead. That bismuth is separated from common lead ores via the Betterton-Kroll process, and then refined further in the secondary use of the Betts Process, and that the common lead ore contains sometimes as much as 10% bismuth.

The Betts process takes us to the use of HexaFluorosillic acid, which is what is used as 'fluoride' added to our water source.

the use of this ingredient, in human water supply...is, in my opinion, a direct attempt to remove the 'elevation of humankind, FROM HUMANKIND, via the removal of the inherent minimums required for humanity to elevate and evolve itself..via the removal of the natural levels of bismuth and thus natural levels of psychic sensitivity and capacity.

It was, apparently, a study done by the U.S. naval Research Laboratory, that revealed that human DNA is superconductive, which, by definition and reality as a logical reduction from the facts... makes it the most sensitive terahertz (approximately) receiving and transmitting antenna known to exist. Note that is is very long and compacted into a small space. But that it is unidirectional, in some ways, due to the superconductivity, but it is also waveshape and 'complex electrical polarity' sensitive.

Note that that there TWO things that support the NWO agenda, via definition of the supposed facts, in the form of circumstantial evidence. These are only two of many. Two that I am momentarily utilizing as a show of potentials in the specific situation.

One, that the Nazi's infiltrated the USA's deep black ops programs and appear to have taken over at the deepest levels. That the Nazi's used fluoride to stupefy and dumb down populations. This is an indisputable point, as this was in the Nazi manuals for subduing a given ethnic group, to dumb them down into incapacity. Read the works of Joseph P Farrell, where the connection to Nazi's and the philosopher's stone dates back to 1921 (as evidential trails go) and straight into their pre-war black ops, in emergent Nazi Germany. (Walter Gerlach connection)

Two, that the same said groups, are the ones that introduced terahertz "scanners" at US airports. Layers within layers. I covered this subject a while back, and note that some aspects of these scanners have been removed from use in some countries. specifically, removal from Germany.

The word is, is that this particular NWO group is of the mind to kill without warning or to eradicate as much as humanity that it can, via population reduction. They seem to be up to their old tricks.

Also note that China is supposedly in the 'sights' of these groups, regarding growth and as a population reduction target, along with India, and so on.

And that this particular scientific 'reveal', on the core scientific point of correlation of the truth of the 'philosopher's stone', is, once again, coming from China.

Back to the cooking of the philosopher's stone.

Lead, mercury, gold, and sulfur, antimony, in a sealed vessel, for a few months, in a cycle of solid, gas, liquid and then back to solid. Cycling like that, in a sealed vessel, at about 150 degrees Fahrenheit. (various cooking and ingredient methods)

Those items, in a nutshell, properly prepared before the long cooking stage, and then the stone appears. It takes time to learn to do it right. No magnetic/electrical fields near the material when working with it. to use NO metals when preparing any stage and to make sure no such fields are near that material when cooking it. No metals, no electromagnetic fields.

(return to terahartz scanners ...and what do all the current levels of electromagnetic smog do to our 'light bodies', or our superconductive DNA? superconductive DNA means the DNA's reaction to vanishingly low field levels is not linear. That the DNA response is still incredibly potent, no matter how vanishingly low the electromagnetic levels may be. Superconductive means 'no resistance'. Zero. None.)

Well, we find that the lead ores they used to make 'the stone' had bismuth in them, to the tune of 10%, which is what Robert E Cox concerned himself with, in his book.

Returning to the given article at hand:

Further experiments involved controlling the composition of the material through various levels of silver doping. The superconductivity, the authors found, was suppressed as the silver content increases and eventually disappears above a certain doping threshold. They believe that it is the modification of electronic structure upon doping that suppresses the superconductivity. Based on these observations, they concluded that the observed superconductivity originates from the bismuth oxysulphide lattice rather than any impurities.

Bismuth. Oxygen. Sulphide.

Read that again. read the article, the report on the science, as well.

Silver sheds light on superconductor secrets

Yes... that really is separate definitive connection and undeniable scientific proofing of the 'philosopher's stone' being a superconductive material, as has been shown/illustrated by all the practitioners of such that have gone public on this subject.

That the claims by David Radius Hudson not only have teeth, but are very very much -- real. (research ORMES and David radius Hudson - lectures, and so on)

The interesting aside is that the article is speaking on the use of silver to shed light on superconductors, but that it defeated the superconductivity and illustrated that it originated with the bismuth-oxy-sulphide, which is the exact recipe of the the alchemists of the past 11,000 year record.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yes, why a superconducting, highly electrically charged combination of a orbitally rearranged or cooper paired bismuth-gold atomic structure?

Well, you see..Gold bonds beautifully to DNA structure. A well known fact that is heavily leveraged and used in modern cutting edge medical research and work.

Thus, imagine a dimensional-transfer (two way) superconductive DNA booster/amplifier. That, in a nutshell, is the philosopher's stone.

The actual scientific article itself.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th December 2012 at 19:29.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (28th December 2012), Dawn (26th December 2012), eaglespirit (25th December 2012), Firinn (26th December 2012), Gardener (1st January 2013), lookbeyond (26th December 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), Mark (28th December 2012), meeradas (25th December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), Reinhard (25th December 2012), seko (24th June 2014)

37. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

How real is this stuff?

Well.... the second comment, at amazon.com, for the Robert E Cox book (they are chronologically reversed), is from a dead man.

The dead man being Nicholas D Collette, of earlier mention (see post 216)... and at various places in this forum and in this thread.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th December 2012 at 19:02.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Dawn (26th December 2012), eaglespirit (25th December 2012), Mad Hatter (8th April 2013), Mark (28th December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), seko (24th June 2014), ThePythonicCow (26th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1 11 20 LastLast