+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 6 16 20 LastLast

Thread: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..)

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

Putting this here for the moment, before I forget. (I forget half the stuff. I absorb the required bits and forget the extraneous bits)

http://www.openminds.tv/test-confirm...ll-debris-733/

As soon as I read that I knew it was a real craft that crashed at Roswell. The banding in the alloys sealed it.

There is no way in hell that they could just casually know that this is such a big thing, this mysterious bit of 'banding' in the samples found at Roswell.

You'd have to know the real secrets on dimensional energetic and propulsion systems, otherwise that banding would simply not be there. ie, impossible to fake it. If one did not know then there would be no reason for such mysterious and virtually impossible to duplicate or create 'micro banding' to be there, in the sample...would there? hmmm?

There is some very important data in there. It involves the idea of planar resonant structures, and the so-called over unity devices made from layers of bismuth and aluminum.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Moe-Joe_Cell

and the critical one:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...rch_Foundation

Here's Purdue showing how to use banding to create new states of matter.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-07-...ons-state.html

Read the article(s)..and connect the dots... and you'll see what I mean.

What this means then, is that the layered sheets of Bismuth and aluminum really Do produce over unity.

Which means you can duplicate it ----tomorrow.

Yourself.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st July 2011 at 05:04.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (16th August 2011), Calz (31st July 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), modwiz (16th August 2011), nomadguy (1st August 2011), noprophet (16th August 2011), phillipbbg (1st August 2011), Playdo of Ataraxas (1st August 2011), PurpleLama (31st July 2011), seko (23rd June 2014), ulli (31st July 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: The Question of Lithium (Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-realit

Ok, Carmody, I've got one for you. I have done lots of "energy work" using crystals and such, and early on I had encountered a particular crystal called selenite, which is a gypsum crystal that tends to form into elongated crystal "wands." In my experience, this crystal resonates with the human body in such a way that is truly matchless when it comes to healing work, to the point where a person need have no experience or skill at all with energy work of any kind. The selenite itself seems to take the tiniest bit of life force and amplifies it in such a way that it is extremely effective for any mental, emotional, spiritual or physical condition.

So, to the point, the other day I remembered again the research I had done concerning selenite, thanks to rocky for posting a pic of the nascia(sic) crystal caves. The selenite crystals form as evaporates in salt lakes, and in hydrous geothermal vents and caverns. Which makes me think, in light of all of your information regarding monatomics and mines and salt lakes and so on, that perhaps monatomics in the selenite crystals might explain the remarkable properties it possesses.

Do you know anything about selenite in relation to all the other material? Selenite is a "white stone" most of the time....

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

atomic polarity differential is the expression of voltage differential which is also a temporal aspect,..which in the case of the specific geometry of crystalline lattice structures..is multi-polar and resonant.

The fundamental Scalar energy fields interact with it, like the fish in the water. Also like a reed being fired off in the mouth of a horn. Thus we get the sound of the trumpet.

As these scalar energies cascade through the crystal, they are transformed and diverted, polarized and directed. A scalar version of a resonant and constantly firing horn, that emits a waveform, with a specific frequency and polarization/direction.

In scalar energy terms, like a cross between the thermal energy of a hot rock, a horn tooting and a hose with running water. But all scalar energies, the fundamentals of the universal building blocks.

That is how they work.

The same way that the pyramids and orgone energy works. same thing. Same as the propulsion system for the anti-gravity craft, same as the stargate, same as looking glass, same as Yellowbook, same as the jumproom to mars, same as the pyramids the same as the Philadelphia project, and so on. Those energies are in constant flux. Which is why they say that the energy available in one cubic yard (akin to that of a cubic meter) of empty space..cold boil the earth's oceans.

This is why small changes in angular aspects are all that is required to obtain separation of energies in THIS space.

In the above link to the Purdue university research work that produced 'new states of matter', a single wave matter sheet, they use temperature (near absolute zero) to get to the right level of atomic excitement,to lower it as much as possible. to reduce the atomic 'noise' of the backdrop of those localized things we call atoms in a lattice arrangement, the device in their experiment.

Now, from the above statement it seems that if you vibrate or oscillate at the right frequency, the coupling effect happens again at different point. Similar to the thermal one of near absolute zero but you use oscillation to obtain co-joining instead of extreme thermal effects. This is the coupling metronome effect or coupling resonance effect that happens when oscillators are sharing the same space. they couple, even if separated by isolation systems and vacuum jars.

The Hitachi double slit experiment also comes into play as the Purdue article also illustrates. Quantum affects quantum, but on the mass aggregate level. the coupling happens as the aetheric or quantum/scalar energies are coupling.

The same happens in the crystalline structure of the selenite. All the crystals are resonant, and can be excited into a coupled singularity. This is how the crystals of Atlantis were designed and made and how they operated. Heck, this is the exact function of a laser, so it's not unexpected.

The same is true for the complex self resonant layered alloy hulls of the anti-gravity craft. And the why of how in the stories about the early lasers aimed at an anti-gravity craft will bring them down. their exclusion bubble of the antigravity effect it 'popped by the laser and their 'separation' from gravity is broken and they have to restart their craft, if their system is not damaged, that is.

The Hitachi experiment showing that direct observation causes the duality to become a singularity. This is why you know when someone is looking at you. same-same. They collapse your duality into a singularity. This is how your concentration can direct these energies.

Recall the statement that is accepted by science (Roger Penrose?): that 'the unseen energies of the void in empty space, could boil the earth's oceans'.

Doyle Noyes had access to that energy, in the most MINOR way possible. He could create storms and flip cars over. (the earlier thread on Doyle Noyes, about Admiral Hoover's statement and Tom Bearden's observation of Doyle Noyes - the power that humans really have)

This is the same way we get these egotistic people thinking they are god's gift to the planet when they indulge in the use of said energies to commit heinous crimes.

Here is the resonant coupling effect at play in one dimension, on the mass aggregate scale.

Using extremely high voltages in the layered skin of the Roswell craft at high resonance, the coupling aspect is created and through the control of the energy and it's release, the direction and action of the anti-gravity craft is obtained. It is a space-time separation bubble. A singularity. (this is also tied to bio-location)

This is also in the resonance of the sheets of bismuth and aluminum..and the energy coming out is capable of being high speed rectified and turned into large quantities of DC energy. This is Tesla's radiant devices, and the same as T.E. Moray's devices. Like the Joe cell, they would continue to power themselves ----even when shut down.

Like creating a drain that can't close itself as the flow is too strong. We establish a pattern in the fundamentals of the scalar energies in localized space-time.

This is how, apparently..that Atlantis went down. The story goes that one of the large crystals got a bit out of control. When these are activated ---the entire 3d area, on the scalar level -is affected.

So you can see that it is good for energetic 'creation' in this dimension but for the unaware, at what price? What exactly is one playing with?
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st July 2011 at 20:03.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (1st August 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), noprophet (16th August 2011), Playdo of Ataraxas (1st August 2011), PurpleLama (31st July 2011), seko (11th August 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013)

6. Link to Post #104
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Is it specifically selenite that would produce said resonant structures? In my experience actually focusing energy, reiki, whatever, into the crystal it rapidly reaches a point where the energy becomes so intense you lose the sense of it. At that point you just hold it and wave it over the problem area, as it were. I could expand on this for a while, perhaps it will be another thread. Given my experience with the crystal I would not at all be surprised to find it connecting in somewhere with the greater subject of this thread. I know the elongated crystal formation is alot of needle like crystals forming into one big striated crystal, so what you say about the quantum coupling within the crystal lattice structure would make sense. We used to use the crystals in a reiki circle to make "reiki lightsabers" that was actually visible to a significant portion of the participants. Used this way it's remarkably easy to almost simultaneously break a cord/connection and smooth over the hole in the aura where it was connected. More or less instantly, and making it much more difficult for whatever it was to re-attach.

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

It is said that the humans of Atlantis recharged their crystals, that were used for their society's energy supply, once a year by joining in a focussed meditation. The crystals were primarily quartz but also other types. Selenite has a frequency that aligns with our 12th chakra. It is one of the higher centres, and is being activated on some people at this time. It is located above the crown chakra. I thought that might be why the selenite Crystal Cave was discovered at this timeperiod.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (1st August 2011), Carmody (11th August 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), northstar (19th March 2013), PurpleLama (1st August 2011), seko (11th August 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013)

9. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

PurpleLama:

Quote I could expand on this for a while, perhaps it will be another thread.
    That would be interesting.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), soleil (2nd January 2013)

11. Link to Post #107
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Hi Carmody,
    I came across this document and thought that people may find it interesting on the Lithium thread, eg. the Lithium triangle, concentrations etc.

http://www.meridian-int-res.com/Proj...Microscope.pdf

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Carmody (4th August 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), seko (23rd June 2014)

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    Hi Carmody,
    I came across this document and thought that people may find it interesting on the Lithium thread, eg. the Lithium triangle, concentrations etc.

http://www.meridian-int-res.com/Proj...Microscope.pdf

Hurritt
    An excellent article. Thank you.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (1st August 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Artificial creation of energetics similar to that of dimensional shifting. Ley lines are similar. However, John Hutchison is going beyond the basics.

This is all intermixing harmonic structures.

Just like the earth being run like a bell. Thus connection to the ley lines.

Delta (rate of change) can be exchanged for polarization differential or, effectively, in these cases - via resonant acceleration.

If you have read the works of Joseph Farrell, on 'Die Glocken', or the Nazi Bell, you'll find similar accelerations attempted and reached.The Germans knew what they were looking for,and went after it in a controlled and systematic manner. Which is why they isolated their experiments into specifically oriented attempts. This, with polarization of the wave, and with their 'bubble'. They did a slow controlled conversion.

John Does something more advanced, he uses the harmonics of mixing tones into a resonant pattern of increasing delta to affect the same. Recall that Maxwell's full theorem states that structure is both elastic and resonant, so this is not only possible but logical and direct.

Imagine a ball at the crux of a wide open set of scissors blades. This ball is the atomic nut you wish to crack or shift. The harmonics of the combining waves, as they increase in delta, they shift the atomic structure as if the scissors were closing on the ball... and going from slow..increasing in the added acceleration of the ball...to just as the blades close, the ball snaps out of the tips of the closing scissor blades at a very high acceleration.

The ley lines are sets of geometrically overlapped scalar and associated waves, overlapped into a pattern. Thus these 'fired continually like a horn' waves can create interference patterns of a similar nature. Weakened dimensional barriers.

John's system is more advanced but a bit trickier to control, control would come if he had a slightly larger budget...

http://pesn.com/2010/12/02/9501736_C...ohn_Hutchison/

An excerpt:

John: Well, I - at that time, I was hoping to re-accomplish the levitation and also the bending of metal and other strange effects which I did do and there was like many many different film crews that came until the beginning of 2009; so, what I did do is leave everything plugged in and turned on; because, putting it all together with cables - endless cables - and tuning it (chuckling) was a real problem. I'd save everything in these great big (inaudible)...and when National Geographic came; or, whoever came...I'd just take the whole thing and push it right into a great big square box like that (inaudible) unplug everything and (inaudible) and sit down and fine tune everything JUST before they came and, basically start filming and keep going I'd keep going as long as they wanted me to. Then we'd do an interview, and then they'd (inaudible) talk (inaudible) and film production stuff [http://www.gryphonproductions.com]...in the 1980's...experiments. But, little did I know what I created in what used to be the bedroom, which was active...a really active area filmed by (inaudible). But I had groups of people come film it as well. Little did I know, the effects were going way out in the city of New Westminster that caused objects to float in the air plate, dishes, artifacts, doors opening and closing, car alarms going off all the time. So, I had a bit of a problem when I went outside to get some groceries, or do my business; and, people would stop me on the street and say, "Did you have that machine running? (inaudible) giving these strange sounds in mid-air and my door is opening and closing by itself, or (inaudible) falling apart; or, an ornament melting." A big metal ornament just flopped over. So, these people would actually call in - this is kind of funny and strange. These people would actually call the NEWS media to cover their stories. It got so heavy, that the Mayor whom I'd known for quite a while - Mayor M. Wright of New Westminster - visited my lab in 2005; and later, he just said (Paraphrasing) "I really appreciate what you're doing; but, your area is not zoned for levitation...or this kind of research". And as witness to that and helping me out was Doctor Judy Wood.

Further on:

John: (John laughs) Oh, sometimes they thought there was a minor earth quake. The odd part about all of this was...the plywood...on the outside of the building...on the veranda porch...seemed to be actually affected itself. It come together like this (hands moved together and fingers of each hand collide) squished together like that...like a great force that came together and pressing. Wouldn't they buckle...when they did that?

They didn't buckle. They sort of inter-meshed... broke apart all along the edge of it...and, that was a mystery; because, there was no other structural pressures that were (inaudible) even on the inside. But, one time there was a neighbor above me and (inaudible)...name was Bill...the neighbor above me... and one day while filming -- working with [? Films] Productions, for 'Beyond Invention' The stuff above in his apartment was levitating... the TV set and other things. So, he called the police, and went on this rampage...you know, about me - downstairs. and the police actually took him into custody for mental evaluation. This was witnessed by yet another neighbor, who was affected by me...Leigh Denise. She's a girlfriend too... and her stuff melted. [Lama Lee]

Walter: Her stuff melted?

John: Yea, so, she saw what happened to Bill, who was living above me. She was trying to say it was true; but, the police said, "Stay inside...". Stay inside your apartment.

Walter: Yea, that sounds right. That sounds about right for police.

John: So, they had no clue. They thought somebody talking about TV's floating around...chairs or what ever else there was; and, that I had film crews downstairs; and , I was causing all this things; and...

Walter: Ah, and this is while they were filming too.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th August 2011 at 07:47.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (4th August 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (7th August 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), seko (11th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

In the mid eighties whilst experimenting with cannibis and lsd my third eye finally opened and i had a huge experience of enlightenment.

I could not cope with the wonder and shock and was therfore sectioned
    under the mental health act.

I was given Lithium as a medication and guess what....?

I became a sleeper once again and took a considerable time to become stable enough to reawaken my new found consciousness.

I was told by the shrinks I will need Lithium for the rest of my life to stabalise
    my mental state.

It took me three years to wean myself from the metallic hold it had on me.

It completely drained me of freewill.

I am free of medication now and once again able to enjoy and explore spiritual bliss like a sponge.

Lithium appears to be the first prescribed drug of choice given to patients
    who experience serious mental disorder.

Maybe it is necessary for some but for me I felt dead whilst under its hold.

Anyone else had this experience and come through the other side ok?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

DNA (16th January 2012), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), seko (11th August 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), StateOfTheHeart (11th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (6th August 2011), wegge (4th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Russ, you are describing what will happen to most people's egoic system when truth comes to them. The problem is that the psychological trades, as it were, are designed around the idea of the incorporation of the ego as the norm or component level they work at. Thus the entire system of mental health is designed around the idea of keeping the ego intact.

Thus the distrust that many people have of 'mundane' psychology (meaning the views and directions most are aware of). Granted there are good people in the field who wish to explore but that is research, not public help and maintenance systems, aka 'mainstream psychology'.

I've met the odd practitioner of psychological help who was trained in the east and they are far more reasonable about these things, regarding the idea of human opening. Western psychology is more about fitting one back into the norm. Which is contrary to the idea of expansion and change for the individual. I myself came within about 1 day or less of committing myself when undergoing the process of clearing myself. It's a tough job, or row to hoe... and it takes one to and beyond the threshold of total ego level breakdown.

Since we are all about the door of perception, a total break down makes it seem as if the entire world is ending, but in reality it is the ego fighting for it's prior lifelong imagining of it's position in the hierarchy of the internal system.

Following through means breaking that spell. Breaking the spell of an internal component of the self that has charge of the controls of perception and action ----is thus a difficult thing.

To a certain extent we are undergoing a global egoic breakdown. On this website/forum here, even more so. Thus the mainstream calls it 'woo-woo', these areas we explore here. They are not at the verge of self correcting--yet. However, in my experience, being around those who are undergoing this process can rub off on those 'others' (mainstream), like a cascade of change. We are the 100th monkey effect, in time and space, for humanity. We are flowing and bringing about the change, but from here it can seem a bit slow and difficult. Global scaling, as above, so below. Our little changes will be eventually reflected in the whole. We can be aware of that and be in it at the same time, as this is all about expanding awareness and the given change, itself. Part of the new emergent norm.

Thus the world's current paranoia is self induced and part of the global psychological change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going back to the current topic in this thread, about superconductors and coupled oscillations in 2-d structures, we'll go to an article on superconductivity. It will validate, in some fundamental was, what I stated on that subject.

Electron orbital polarization and agreeance, ie complementary spin polarization coupling in atomic structures. when you add coupled oscillation, the metronome effect, you can get dimensional bubbles,and thus shifting. In biological systems, biolocation is also possible.

Iron-pnictide electron orbital pairing promises higher-temperature superconductors

The quest to develop a so-called room-temperature superconductor – one that exhibits lossless electronic transmission – has long fueled both popular and scientific imagination. At the same time, however, ongoing efforts to raise the still-frigid temperatures at which certain materials display superconductivity are making incremental progress. That research – historically based on lattice and/or spin-based interpretations of electron pairing – has now taken a potentially significant step forward thanks to a theoretical view of how electron orbital pairing in a class of materials known as ferropnictides may provide a new road to high transition temperature superconductivity.

The paper, Orbital-Independent Superconducting Gaps in Iron Pnictides, was published in the April 29, 2011 issue of Science. Lead researcher Takahiro Shimojima (affiliated with the University of Tokyo’s Institute for Solid State Physics, and the Japan Science and Technology Agency’s Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology) notes that while high transition temperature superconductivity of up to 55K (-218C) in ferropnictides was first observed in 2008, this behavior is not predicted from standard electron pairing based on lattice vibrations. Therefore, says Shimojima, an alternate explanation was needed.

(Ferropnictides – also known as Fe-pnictides and iron pnictides – are compounds classified as members of the so-called nitrogen group, a periodic table group that includes nitrogen, phosphorus, arsenic, antimony, bismuth, and ununpentium – elements with five electrons in their outermost shell. Pnictides are binary compounds of this group. The new class of superconductors Shimojima and his team investigated has conducting layers of iron and arsenic.)

Shimojima and his team focused on what is know as the superconducting gap magnitude – the strength of Cooper pair electron pairing – in various electron orbitals. Using laser-ARPES (laser angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy), the team determined that electron orbitals, not spin, account for ferropnictide superconductivity. They therefore concluded that electron orbitals – specifically, orbital fluctuations, interorbital pairing induced by magnetism, or a combination of the two – are a third way in which electrons form Cooper pairs.

What prompted the team to consider orbital pairing as a novel binding mechanism in HT superconductivity? “An important insight was Fermi surface orbital polarization in the anti-ferromagnetic metal phase of parent compound BaFe2As2 observed by laser-ARPES,” notes Shimojima. “It was surprising for us that its ground state is realized through orbital-dependent electronic reconstruction. We also found that this result indirectly supported the orbital ordering proposed by theoretical research. We then became curious about the effect of the orbital degrees of freedom on the material’s superconductivity.”

Laser-ARPES was the key tool in the team’s discovery. “One very important technique we developed was the variable laser polarization for examining orbital characteristics,” says Shimojima. “We also achieved high-energy resolution and bulk sensitivity in order to capture high quality data about the superconducting gaps. As a result, we were able to separate the two peak structure in the (Ba,K)Fe2As2 spectrum, which previously makes difficult to interpret ARPES data.”

Going forward, Shimojima points out, if other materials having several entangled orbitals near Fermi level are discovered, it may have the potential to show even higher transition temperature superconductivity due to orbital pairing. “For example,” he adds, “if the transition temperature approaches room temperature, superconducting wires for lossless electronic transportation and storage will quickly be deployed worldwide.”

And so the dream lives on.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-05-...mperature.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The above photos of the layered alloys (apparently from roswell) has shown how using resonant alloy systems in micro layers, then fired at their resonant frequencies and high levels of voltage polarization has achieved the same.

The critical link is expressed by a participant in the comments section. This is a very powerful sign that this is all going mainstream:

This result is consistent with a theory I have described in several posts on PhysOrg. All three mechanisms described above--lattice vibrations, electron spin, and electron orbital--are oscillations. Specifically, limit cycle oscillations. More than 40 years ago, Art Winfree showed that a system of limit cycle oscillations, of any type, has a tendency to synchronize. See Sync, a book by Steve Strogatz of Cornell.

Winfree's theory has never been applied to physics...but it does apply. BCS theory can be restated in Winfree's terms. Works for HTS as well, and both types of superfluids.

In fact, the quantum world is itself a world of limit cycle oscillations, and nothing else. A quantum is a limit cycle of energy. Planck's constant describes how that limit cycle is expressed. My prior posts have explained how lattice vibrations (aka phonons), electron orbits and electron spin can synchronize, individually or in combination. Cooper pairs are a double synchrony (spin and orbit).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limit-cycle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Winfree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Strogatz

Lattice structures of solids form by this very mechanism, otherwise solids would not exist. Their orbitals must be in agreement. Chemistry would not function, etc, etc. Geometric function, platonic solids, global scaling, etc.

Once again, going down the road to supercooling is the equivalent of brute force and ignorance. The source of supercooling and superconductivity is a mere accident of finding superconducting down in an area where some intrepid explorer went, because they wanted to know. Which is great. however, science and physics has been fooled into thinking that is the only path to getting there.

Since electromagnetism as stated by Maxwell's full works shows that these systems are elastic and resonant, with specific polarizations or vectors..then the rest becomes, IMO and IME... ENTIRELY OBVIOUS.

However, the culling of Maxwell's works is the key thing here, and it shows as being a contrived act, which is key to understanding what is lurking in the backdrop.

It is not that we cannot discover, but that our discovery has been purposely curtailed. We are existing in a contrived situation with (nearly) hidden hands which are committing acts of knowledgeable and knowing manipulation. Areas of logic and science are being purposely and directly denied.

Which takes you back to the very title and overarching topic of the thread.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th August 2011 at 15:38.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), modwiz (5th August 2011), Russ1959 (5th August 2011), seko (23rd June 2014)

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

The idea of biolocation and levitation becomes evident in a few different documented ways. It is reflected in the observations.

For example, in the one bit from John Hutchison's experiments, he states the furniture in the room above was levitating, as well as the Television. His neighbor's stuff was all levitating. The devices levitating were and are of complex materials. So not just one item levitating but many and of a complex molecular composition. The TV, for example was full of all kinds of materials and shapes, and electrical potential, etc. Yet it levitated,as a whole item.

Recall the chairs and TV's are inanimate.

The person in the apartment was not. The person is animate, an intelligence.

He did not levitate. Yet his 'weight' was comparable to the CRT type TV, in some respect or way. ie, 100lbs, maybe 70 for the TV. It is possible that the table they speak of may have been of a heavy wood, and up to a few hundred pounds.

The intelligence of the system, the localized PERSON..did not levitate. Everything else did.

The very reflection of the situation --- shows that the opposite is possible.

That the intelligence in the system counts for something. Ie, the expression of multi-dimensional control and influence.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), modwiz (16th August 2011), seko (11th August 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

(I just highlighted the parts of the article that say exactly what John Hutchison did in his works... and what makes these layered materials in a UFO hull function. Both Are The Same Basic Science.)

In the above posts I reveal that frequency and delta can be used as a coupling factor in quantum entanglement. To do all those amazing things.

Due to elasticity and resonance being a part of electromagnetic aspects of quantum atomic function....the condition is a logical extension. However, the hidden hand removed those key aspects from the public eye, regarding Maxwell's full theory and treatise on electromagnetics.

Do I Know what I'm talking about?

Right here, there it is. Just announced, that exact same thing.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-08-...icrowaves.html

Two atoms entangled using microwaves for the first time

Physicists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology have for the first time linked the quantum properties of two separated ions (electrically charged atoms) by manipulating them with microwaves instead of the usual laser beams, suggesting it may be possible to replace an exotic room-sized quantum computing "laser park" with miniaturized, commercial microwave technology similar to that used in smart phones.

Microwaves, the carrier of wireless communications, have been used in past experiments to manipulate single ions. But the NIST group is the first to position microwaves sources close enough to the ions—just 30 micrometers away—and create the conditions enabling entanglement, a quantum phenomenon expected to be crucial for transporting information and correcting errors in quantum computers.

Described in the August 11 issue of Nature, the experiments integrate wiring for microwave sources directly on a chip-sized ion trap and use a desktop-scale table of lasers, mirrors, and lenses that is only about one-tenth of the size previously required. Low-power ultraviolet lasers are still needed to cool the ions and observe experimental results but might eventually be made as small as those in portable DVD players. Compared to complex, expensive laser sources, microwave components could be expanded and upgraded more easily to build practical systems of thousands of ions for quantum computing and simulations.

"It's conceivable a modest-sized quantum computer could eventually look like a smart phone combined with a laser pointer-like device, while sophisticated machines might have an overall footprint comparable to a regular desktop PC," says NIST physicist Dietrich Leibfried, a co-author of the new paper.

"Although quantum computers are not thought of as convenience devices that everybody wants to carry around, they could use microwave electronics similar to what is used in smart phones. These components are well developed for a mass market to support innovation and reduce costs. The prospect excites us."

Quantum computers would harness the unusual rules of quantum physics to solve certain problems—such as breaking today's most widely used data encryption codes—that are currently intractable even with supercomputers. A nearer-term goal is to design quantum simulations of important scientific problems, to explore quantum mysteries such as high-temperature superconductivity, the disappearance of electrical resistance in certain materials when sufficiently chilled.

Ions are a leading candidate for use as quantum bits (qubits) to hold information in a quantum computer. Although other promising candidates for qubits—notably superconducting circuits, or "artificial atoms"—are manipulated on chips with microwaves, ion qubits are at a more advanced stage experimentally in that more ions can be controlled with better accuracy and less loss of information.

The same NIST research group previously used ions and lasers to demonstrate many basic components and processes for a quantum computer. In the latest experiments, the NIST team used microwaves to rotate the "spins" of individual magnesium ions and entangle the spins of a pair of ions. This is a "universal" set of quantum logic operations because rotations and entanglement can be combined in sequence to perform any calculation allowed by quantum mechanics, Leibfried says.

In the experiments, the two ions were held by electromagnetic fields, hovering above an ion trap chip consisting of gold electrodes electroplated onto an aluminum nitride backing. Some of the electrodes were activated to create pulses of oscillating microwave radiation around the ions. Radiation frequencies are in the 1 to 2 gigahertz range. The microwaves produce magnetic fields used to rotate the ions' spins, which can be thought of as tiny bar magnets pointing in different directions. The orientation of these tiny bar magnets is one of the quantum properties used to represent information.

Scientists entangled the ions by adapting a technique they first developed with lasers. If the microwaves' magnetic fields gradually increase across the ions in just the right way, the ions' motion can be excited depending on the spin orientations, and the spins can become entangled in the process. Scientists had to find the right combination of settings in the three electrodes that provided the optimal change in the oscillating magnetic fields across the extent of the ions' motion while minimizing other, unwanted effects. The properties of the entangled ions are linked, such that a measurement of one ion would reveal the state of the other.

The use of microwaves reduces errors introduced by instabilities in laser beam pointing and power as well as laser-induced spontaneous emissions by the ions. However, microwave operations need to be improved to enable practical quantum computations or simulations. The NIST researchers achieved entanglement 76 percent of the time, well above the minimum threshold of 50 percent defining the onset of quantum properties, but not yet competitive with the best laser-controlled operations at 99.3 percent.

In addition to improving microwave operations by reducing unwanted ion motion, the NIST team also plans to study how to suppress cross-talk between different information processing zones on the same chip. Different frequencies could be used for logic operations and control of other nearby qubits, for instance. Smaller traps could enable faster operations if unwanted heating can be suppressed, according to the paper.

More information: C. Ospelkaus, U. Warring, Y. Colombe, K.R. Brown, J.M. Amini, D. Leibfried and D.J. Wineland. 2011. Microwave quantum logic gates for trapped ions. Nature. August 11.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th August 2011 at 15:31.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

I'm going to put these here for the moment, as they are connected.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-08-...m-crystal.html

Nature knows two opposite types of solids: one that emerges upon compression from a liquid and a second that appears if the pressure on a liquid is reduced. While the former is typical for substances in our everyday life the latter occurs for example in a dense quantum liquid of electrons (such as in metals) or ions (in exotic white dwarf or neutron stars). Now it has been shown that there exists yet a third form of matter that inherits both of these properties. This unusual behaviour has been predicted to exist in crystals of excitons – hydrogen atom-like bound states of electrons and holes – in a semiconductor quantum well placed in a strong electric field.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-08-...um-memory.html

For years, quantum computers have been the holy grail of quantum technology. When a normal computer has to solve a number of problems, it can only execute them one after the other. In contrast, a quantum computer could occupy several different states at the same time – and that way it could try out different possible solutions of a problem at once, finding the correct answer much faster than a normal computer ever could. Diamonds could now bring physicists one important step closer to the quantum computer. At Vienna University of Technology, microwaves have now been coupled to the quantum states of a diamond. The results of this research project were now published in the scientific journal Physical Review Letters.

So there it is.

There's your nano-crystalline semi-conductive alloy (piezoelectric) and layered (2d state trapping self resonant) anti-gravity and dimensional shifting ship's hull.

I'm saying: Here's Roswell, and here is the proofing. At least as far as the craft goes...Roswell was real. From that one single photo.

So... what is your next step?
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th August 2011 at 05:59.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (11th August 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), modwiz (16th August 2011), seko (11th August 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013)

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

I hope people begin to understand that I did not illustrate that anti-gravity, over unity and matter and thus time/space manipulation devices and methods exist, but this the how they are made and this is the fundamentals on how to get there ...and that the science to do so is existent ---already.

This is science that is in the public purview.

Which means that black ops sciences are a few thousand years ahead of that.

Besides any advances found by poking around in the soil of Iraq and whatever other places the information may be located.

Which means that this information is, in some cases....older than the hills.

Once again, it is not that "UFO's exist!" OOooooo... I scream from the rooftops. No..no point. Provide realities, please, not just bad photography. This is far more basic, fundamental, scientific -far more potent.

The point is: Wholly Engineerable. Buildable. I've illustrated how to get there, in the specifics of the fundamentals of the science.

That is a HUGE difference. And I did it WITH the science in tow. No esoteric mumbo-jumbo, but the published science, pulled together in one spot. Which proves far more in the process.

This is why it is like Pandora's box.

You touch it to try and tap one thing and the whole damn thing bursts and explodes in all directions. You want one thing? Sorry..... you get it all. Everywhere that Pandora's box can go, which is into every mystical aspect of life and potential ---this ends up going right into it.

As I've said for years, the answers you seek are very simple, and once one aspect is known, it fits into the others like a key --and opens them all.

For example, regarding connectivity: In post 113 above, I've gone back and highlighted components of the post. Those are the components that agree with what John Hutchison's works are doing or enacting.

But..this is the exact same thing that chanting monks use to levitate or move rocks to the top of a cliff to make another monastery, as found by some scientists who recorded what they saw, in a the report from the late 1920's, IIRC. Genetic and physical body function/capacity manipulation via sound or crystals.

The consumption of monatomics which fire in synchronicity with one another... and then the fable of Egyptian monarchs infusing themselves with high levels of monatomics...and simply disappearing from this dimension into another.

Thus ley line portals and windows of dimensional weakness. Increasing harmonics in the ley line junction creating aetheric vortexes, energy points, weakened dimensional barriers.

So, from the Roswell debris post on down..everything is there. The whole lot, most of the entire thread becomes very very real and proven.

Not just proven but the science and engineering path is illustrated.

What I mean is go look at stories on hidden or ancient technology. Pick up a book on the supernatural or the Philadelphia experiment, or Joseph Farrell's works, any of it. Jim Marrs, Paul LaViolette, Graham Hancock, any of it. The science and engineering of it's unfolding... is right here.

It happened over the past couple of days. The astrology of it -is also there, in evidence. Time is not linear, scalar fields..or 2-d oscillating scalar fields of near infinite size as coupled 2-d oscillating planes, the origins of the capacity for the quantum effects in the above science and engineering. Thus the origins of the geometry of atomic lattice and thus the origins of time, matter, mass, electromagnetics, etc. Time which is not linear. Time that is accessible in all ways at any point, thus the ability to use this connective tissue as an engine of observation to predict the flow of life, in time. Astrology.

Mars trine Chiron, Mars square Uranus, Mars Opposition Pluto, all on/around (August 9-10) Mars Cancer, Chiron Pisces, Uranus Aries, Pluto Capricorn

Those alignments happened in the past few days. The riots, the world changes, and what is in this thread. all connected.

You wanted all these things, all these fantastical things, these changes, these openings. Like some sort of beacon of freedom, some imaginarium of a glorious and pure future of openness and perfection.... . .

Not quite.

Now you are going to have to engage in the level of personal and pure unadulterated internal honesty and truth -- that is required to handle it.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th August 2011 at 16:11.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

edina (11th August 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), seko (11th August 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    In the mid eighties whilst experimenting with cannibis and lsd my third eye finally opened and i had a huge experience of enlightenment.

I could not cope with the wonder and shock and was therfore sectioned
    under the mental health act.

I was given Lithium as a medication and guess what....?

I became a sleeper once again and took a considerable time to become stable enough to reawaken my new found consciousness.

I was told by the shrinks I will need Lithium for the rest of my life to stabalise
    my mental state.

It took me three years to wean myself from the metallic hold it had on me.

It completely drained me of freewill.

I am free of medication now and once again able to enjoy and explore spiritual bliss like a sponge.

Lithium appears to be the first prescribed drug of choice given to patients
    who experience serious mental disorder.

Maybe it is necessary for some but for me I felt dead whilst under its hold.

Anyone else had this experience and come through the other side ok?
    Yes.

I have been taking lithium for nearly 20 years. I am on half the original dose and I am encouraged to get off it as I see fit.

This medication really helped me. I get naturally high with symptoms such as increased speech rate, racing thoughts, loss of weight, insomnia, hypomania, hyper reality, myoclonic seizures, the feeling that everything around me is slow, psychic overload which lead to a metaphysical psychosis of sorts. When I was having manic high's I would make speeches in public which thankfully led me to do stand-up comedy which became very therapeutic. I am fortunate that I have a family tree that has also suffered from similar symptoms and therefore the empathy and support was there for me. If it was not for my family I would have spent almost a year in mental hospital in my early 20's.

It took me ten years to get over this situation. I don't feel metaphysically mute rather quite the contrary but I do visualise the day when I can get off medication. I do feel for people that get put on medication like this that perhaps is not suited. Our brain chemistry includes lithium and is responsible for the pace of our thoughts as far as I am aware or it is a factor at the very least. I do not produce enough Lithium and therefore I am subject to racing thoughts. It is also well documented that people can grow out of having these symptoms. The biggest hurdle for me is the seizure aspect. I would compare them to panic attacks when I explain them to people but they are very different. Psychiatrists have explained that I have whats called a second phobia whereby the worst seizure I had (I thought I was dead, could not see out and felt extreme pain and disorientation) becomes prevalent as a memory when I get minor seizures.

This is a very complicated subject because there is a lot of misdiagnosis which leads to people being prescribed lithium for reasons that may not help. A classic example of this would be someone that feels mute, slow metabolism, uncontrollable shakes, and apathetic without being able to recover a sense of equilibrium and confidence which they lost in the first place. It is a very heavy medication that in my case has helped me overcome obstacles I might not have otherwise of managed.

My uncle suffered from Bi-polar so heavily that he donated himself to science and he had successful neurosurgery in 1997. He has been working as a social worker for over a decade now. In summary I would love to be medication free but there is a practicality that I would compare to an asthmatic using an inhaler. The collective psyche of a city I also consider a factor. I grew up in a town/city of 30,000 people and in the future I would like to get out of the 1.5 million population city I live in and go back to living in a smaller community. This might be my (anyone's) best chance for living medication free imo.

I am happy to expand on what I have mentioned here or answer any questions regarding mental health in general based on my experience.

Cheers,
    yak
    Last edited by yaksuit; 11th August 2011 at 16:22.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yaksuit For This Post:

Carmody (11th August 2011), CdnSirian (8th January 2013), De Christu (24th March 2021), edina (11th August 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), northstar (19th March 2013), seko (15th August 2011), SHAPE (16th August 2011), sunflower (16th August 2011)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

how orgone, pyramids, leylines etc..work. How their design can force higher harmonics and higher frequencies into existence. What this means is an altered delta of the matter or the energy that forms the matter, has shifted in delta.

combine the vibrations and angles of entry into the nexus at the ley lines and poof!! One giant dimensional doorway.

Look into the vortex maps mentioned all over this forum and in this thread and others I have contributed. This is why the baddies want control of the major ley line nexus, meeting or crossing points. Why they built the great pyramid on one of -if not the most- potent vortex or 'ley line crossing' spots on the globe.

This article, as well, explains how the ship hull works, as mentioned above. The ship hull is an energetic self resonant multiplier of aethric delta or dimensional fields, as a single dimensional bubble. This entire thread is connected together, in every single post. As your very existence. All be all, as is always.

You raise your vibration, and you can manipulate, from this higher point of energetic delta, time, space, matter, energy. etc. Which is what Doyle Noyes was doing. What admiral hoover was saying, about the power that humans really do have.

and in truth, as you have always been told, it is your animal origins, the ego, the avatar and it's training wheels, this ego thing that keeps trying to interfere and control, it holds you back. You are the one holding yourself back. Nothing else. look inside, for from nowhere else will your freedom come.

Thus doorways, dimensional ones ----open. As well....from this higher vantage point, or higher energy state, the lower ones can be manipulated or shifted. Conversely, more lower frequency energy can be added to the system to bog it down, to lower the capacity to get to the higher energy state, like molasses (a thick sludge) in the works.

Thus: don't let the whole thing drag you down. Stop living in monotonic reflection of the negative message sent by the idea of externalization of your woes. The answer is inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A schematic of a new design for a laser that emits ultrashort pulses of light. Light waves of different frequencies (red and green) are combined to form a new wave (yellow), which in turn passes through a gas (blue). The light excites the atoms of the gas, which release their excess energy as light of an even higher frequency. Image: Shu-Wei Huang

In a paper published in the latest issue of Nature Photonics, an international team of researchers takes an important step toward giving physicists the ability to effectively make movies of individual electrons. If the approach pans out, it would provide a way to gather data of unprecedented detail about how individual molecules interact during chemical reactions, with ramifications for not only the basic sciences but chemical engineering and pharmaceutical research as well.

The researchers, eight of whom are from MIT’s Research Laboratory of Electronics (RLE), describe a technique that should be able to produce bursts of laser light that last only attoseconds, or billionths of a billionth of a second. The electron in a hydrogen atom takes about 151 attoseconds to orbit the nucleus, so catching it in the act during a chemical reaction would require attosecond pulses.

“If you can generate a pulse that has a shorter duration, then you can investigate dynamics that happen on that time scale,” says Franz Kaertner, the adjunct professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science who led the work. “That connects back to this work from [MIT electrical engineering professor Harold ‘Doc’] Edgerton, where he was able to make optical flash photography in the microsecond range and nanosecond range.”

Attosecond pulses have been demonstrated in the lab before, but they didn’t have the intensity required for so-called time-resolved spectroscopy, the technique typically used to measure electron dynamics. Not only should the new approach boost the pulses’ intensity, but it should require a simpler setup, too, making it more practical.

Lockstep

The key to producing ultrashort bursts of light is to combine light waves of different frequencies. A wave can be envisioned as a regular, up-and-down squiggle, with the distance between the squiggle’s crests indicating its frequency. When two waves intersect, they reinforce each other where their crests overlap, but the trough of one can cancel out the crest of another. The right combination of waves can thus produce a new wave with a radically different shape.

Other researchers have tried to produce short bursts of light by combining laser beams, but they’ve used a separate laser for each beam. That makes it very difficult to synchronize the beams so that their troughs and crests coincide exactly where intended. The RLE researchers and their colleagues at the University of Sydney, Politecnico di Milano and Hamburg University instead pass a single laser beam through a crystal that splits it into beams of different frequencies. Because the beams are derived from a single source, they remain perfectly synchronized.

Short and shorter

Although this yields very short pulses of light, they’re still not on the scale of attoseconds. So the next step in the process would be to send the pulses through a gas. When particles of laser light — photons — strike the atoms of the gas, they’re absorbed, but usually, their energy is immediately re-emitted as new photons. Those photons, however, have frequencies that can be many times that of the original photons. And higher frequencies mean even shorter bursts of light.

The RLE researchers, however, have not yet performed this final step. Currently, they pass their laser beam through two amplifiers to increase its energy, but it needs more energy still to elicit enough higher-frequency photons from the gas. Adding another amplifier, the researchers say, should do the trick, but it does pose some engineering challenges.

Ian Walmsley, a physics professor at the University of Oxford and head of the university’s Ultrafast Quantum Optics Group, says that the modularity of the researchers’ design is one of its strengths. “The clever design that Franz and his collaborators have come up with is to use something where it’s very straightforward to have all of these boxes work in a sort of plug-and-play fashion, a synchronous fashion,” Walmsley says. “This new approach, I think, is a very important one because it allows, in principle, the generation of much higher energies in these very short pulses.”

Walmsley suspects, however, that adding the final step in the RLE researchers’ process “won’t be a trivial matter of turning up the pulse energy and getting shorter and shorter pulses.” But, he adds, “there are some promising things that they can do with that, I think. It might be a bit of a challenge, but it could be done.”

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-08-...-chemical.html
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th August 2011 at 18:02.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (16th August 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Carmody, wow, this thread is truly amazing. i will tell you that i am not so educated in this area, but i am learning to get educated right now. you have provided us with what is seemingly a very brilliant synopsis of what is going on via chemical make-up, etc. thank you so much. now that i have read through this thread once, (which took me a couple of days), i am going to re-read it. i have the distinct notion that there is much more than meets the eye and i have some real dedicated and anticipated education to get too. i am not sure that i will ever understand it completely, but that is why you have developed this thread, right? to help those of us not of this type of thinking mode to delve deeper and think a little more critically about our surroundings and the nature of light and minerals, and metals. again, this is a great challenge, thanks.
    regards, corson

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), PurpleLama (16th August 2011)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Yes, Corson, that (as you surmise), as well. What I mean is that the thread is akso for the causally surfing scientist, physicist, and/or researcher to stumble across in their travels on the net. To be sideswiped by it, to be gobsmacked. To find the connections they thought might exist or to find new ones.

It is not shouted from the rooftops, it is simply here in this thread, on a 'not at the top interest level' forum. A forum that the odd person of the intellect required, may, perchance.....stumble across.

My life is about coincidences. timelines. Events, in time.

Today, I sat in the door of a big chain store, with my new 1000w gas powered generator that I was buying at half price. I wanted a wee one, as in most cases, I have no need to drag out the big one, if the power goes out. Little is fine, perfect in fact. If I need water pressure, hot water and the like, I would bring the big one out. I can surf the net, light the house, use the stereo and watch TV if I have to, on the little one, and have very low gasoline consumption.

I was sitting in the mentioned exit area( a few chairs where there) with my shopping cart and the generator in it. I was there as a big storm had started up.

Who came up beside me and I struck up a conversation with? No-one but the person who was connected to the Nuclear regulatory commission at the federal level and was the one who did the direct testing for the area I am in, with regard to radioactivity. They had been doing it for the past 20 years. they were doing it for Chernobyl, as well. I had told him that I understood that the fallout was worst in the leading edge of the given storm, which is why I did not want to go out there. The real deal was That I did not want to get the generator wet, it was a no-box 50% of retail/full price thing.

I got a full low down on and at a coast to coast federal government testing and monitoring level of the radiation from Fukushima and it's comparison to Chernobyl. We discussed government truth, and the internet truth, and how the two compared.

I'll speak on that a bit later, but for now I have to go and do a few things. A preview (according to this conversation!) is that it is not as bad as the internet is making it out to be and the government is fibbing, in a mild sense. The truth is somewhere in the middle.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th August 2011 at 01:23.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

crosby (16th August 2011), Hervé (16th August 2011), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), PurpleLama (16th August 2011), seko (23rd June 2014), SHAPE (16th August 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013), sunflower (16th August 2011)

37. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote A preview (according to this conversation!) is that it is not as bad as the internet is making it out to be and the government is fibbing, in a mild sense. The truth is somewhere in the middle.
    Isn't that always the case. I'm really looking forward to you sharing what you learnt there today.
    You are the typical example of a high consciousness person...it works like a magnet, guaranteed to attract to itself that which matches.
    ...all you have to do is define your questions, and the universe supplies the answers, there are no coincidences...it works with precision, like the laws of physics.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

crosby (16th August 2011), iamthat (24th March 2014), Mad Hatter (10th October 2012), PurpleLama (16th August 2011), soleil (2nd January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 6 16 20 LastLast