+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gerald Celente Loses It - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Default Gerald Celente Loses It - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP

2. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Ahkenaten (7th April 2011), albativo (7th April 2011), andywight (7th April 2011), Anna (11th April 2011), araucaria (7th April 2011), Art (8th April 2011), bodixa (7th April 2011), Calz (7th April 2011), ceetee9 (7th April 2011), conk (8th April 2011), crosby (7th April 2011), D-Day (10th April 2011), delaware (7th April 2011), Flash (7th April 2011), gigha (7th April 2011), giovonni (7th April 2011), Hawkwind (7th April 2011), Hervé (7th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (10th April 2011), jackovesk (8th April 2011), Jean-Luc (7th April 2011), ktlight (10th April 2011), Lazlo (7th April 2011), Lettherebelight (7th April 2011), Lord Sidious (7th April 2011), loveandgratitude (8th April 2011), Mad Hatter (10th April 2011), Miller (7th April 2011), modwiz (10th April 2011), Muzz (7th April 2011), Nervana (10th April 2011), noprophet (10th April 2011), Pagan (7th April 2011), PHARAOH (7th April 2011), Rainbow44 (7th April 2011), red_rose (8th April 2011), regaks (7th April 2011), robert (7th April 2011), Shezbeth (8th April 2011), sister (7th April 2011), slipknotted (7th April 2011), Snowbird (10th April 2011), Spirithorse (7th April 2011), Sumo Sun (10th April 2011), T Smith (9th April 2011), Teakai (8th April 2011), Thefrenzy1978 (8th April 2011), TigaHawk (7th April 2011), truthseekerdan (7th April 2011), ulli (10th April 2011), westhill (7th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Gerald Celente Loses It - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP

Celente has been spot on for several years now ... I would not discount anything he says.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Lazlo (7th April 2011), Rainbow44 (7th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Gerald Celente Loses It - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP

If a man like Celente gets to this point........then yes I would say the $#!% has hit the fan and has for some time.
    I heard that if they shut down the gov't that this means the IRS is closed down too. What a glorious thought!

With the problems in Japan, wars, BP oil spill issues that have not gone away, water being poisoned and food as well.........what more do we as humans have to have happen to us before we say, "ENOUGH!" If we don't watch it we won't have enough clean air to breath and our words will be whispers of submisison.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

crosby (7th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Yeah, Ive had enough but taxesare taken out before I get a check. I just dont buy anything I dont have to.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

"I have a dream...", anyone?
    This video, wich hopefully is spreading like wildfire, is the most important speach so far this year IMHO.
    Spread far and wide, for gods sake. We cannot sit and wait anymore.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

crosby (7th April 2011), D-Day (10th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,796 times in 2,657 posts

i've been following Celente for a while now, and i think the man is brilliant. he knows whats coming, and he's correct, people need to grow up. think for themselves, pay attention to what the heck is going on around them.
    regards, corson

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Calz (7th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (10th April 2011), jackovesk (8th April 2011), Lazlo (7th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

yeah..World war 3 is all part of the Zionist "armageddon" agenda...the one written about by the Annunaki in the "book of revelations".They are trying to get it started.They are trying everything to fulfill that negative ET script they planted in the bible,the "revelations", so they can implement the new world order.

My feeling is that it's not going to succeed but they will try with all their might.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

"Grow Up. Think for Yourselves."

What are we supposed to do? Take up arms and have a revolution here? Don't pay your taxes, end up in jail, and leave your family on welfare? Sell everything and hide out in the mountains?

The inertia in the system prevents any sudden change of course. The Titanic wasn't able to turn on a dime. And while I don't intend to be rearranging the deck chairs as the ship goes down, I am certainly not going to jump into the icy seas until it is absolutely necessary.

I agree with Celente's take on the situation, I understand his frustration, but how is this helpful? When the unwinding begins to really accelerate, and the government begins to take desparate actions, they are going to round up the libertarians, constitutionalists, tax protestors, survivalists, and all of the other "dangerous radicals" first.

The wisest thing you can do is prepare yourself, keep your head down, and your eyes and ears open. Painting a target on yourself isn't going to make things any easier.

The system is destined for failure, it's unavoidable. You can't have perpetual growth in a finite world with finite resources.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Art (8th April 2011), bodixa (8th April 2011), Calz (7th April 2011), Eligos (7th April 2011), Harmoniques (10th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (10th April 2011), MorningSong (8th April 2011), NxTLvL34 (7th April 2011), Omni (7th April 2011), Snowbird (10th April 2011), Spiralmind (8th April 2011), Unified Serenity (10th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)

What are we supposed to do? Take up arms and have a revolution here? Don't pay your taxes, end up in jail, and leave your family on welfare? Sell everything and hide out in the mountains?

The inertia in the system prevents any sudden change of course. The Titanic wasn't able to turn on a dime. And while I don't intend to be rearranging the deck chairs as the ship goes down, I am certainly not going to jump into the icy seas until it is absolutely necessary.

I agree with Celente's take on the situation, I understand his frustration, but how is this helpful? When the unwinding begins to really accelerate, and the government begins to take desparate actions, they are going to round up the libertarians, constitutionalists, tax protestors, survivalists, and all of the other "dangerous radicals" first.

The wisest thing you can do is prepare yourself, keep your head down, and your eyes and ears open. Painting a target on yourself isn't going to make things any easier.

The system is destined for failure, it's unavoidable. You can't have perpetual growth in a finite world with finite resources.

Lazlo,

Thank you for your honesty. I find that I am in agreement and disagreement with you(yin/yang, in/out, up/down). Such a conflicted feeling - Do we rise up and act or do we wait in preparedness. I wish I knew. At this point I am running on pure intuition (gut) with just about everything I do. Is anyone else as tired as I am? I am guessing that if there are lists for the dissenters, it will be the only time in my life that I have reserved seating. By the way, I love your little tag line about the red pill and koolaide.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regaks For This Post:

D-Day (10th April 2011), Lazlo (7th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

I concur; I've never seen Gerald like this before...he was beside himself.

You may think the global elite are on the run; you aint seen nothing yet...

Appear weak when you are strong; appear strong when you are weak.

I'ts going to get much worse before it gets better.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi iceni tribe,

He saw it coming from a long way off. It's difficult for one person to warn the world, most of the people don't have the time nor intellect to listen and only a few of those that do don't have the intelligence to understand.

The wars in the Middle East have been planned a long time ago. : https://youtube.com/watch?v=0ascu...eature=related

This is a credible whistle blower.

best regards,

Steve
    Last edited by steve_a; 7th April 2011 at 21:19.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I respect Gerald and what he has to say. I have been feeling like him for several years now and I'm sad to say we are moments from crunch time.
    The people in my surroundings (friends, family etc..) have let me down with their utter complete apathy. What makes it worse is the grins and shrugs
    I get when bringing up the topic...I just want to shake them up until they wake up from their deep sleep...but I don't, I just keep on with my life...it is so
    hard to be awake and seemingly all alone.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Art (8th April 2011), D-Day (10th April 2011), JoshERTW (10th April 2011), MorningSong (8th April 2011), NxTLvL34 (7th April 2011), Snowbird (10th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by regaks (here)

Lazlo,

Thank you for your honesty. I find that I am in agreement and disagreement with you(yin/yang, in/out, up/down). Such a conflicted feeling - Do we rise up and act or do we wait in preparedness. I wish I knew. At this point I am running on pure intuition (gut) with just about everything I do. Is anyone else as tired as I am? I am guessing that if there are lists for the dissenters, it will be the only time in my life that I have reserved seating. By the way, I love your little tag line about the red pill and koolaide.
    regaks and laslo, the only possible way that an uprising would or could ever work is that every single being in this nation has too stand up and show their fists at the same time. it's the only possible way. every man, woman and child. fighting for your freedom and peace and individual sovereignty in this instance is the same as fighting for your life. there is strength in numbers, and they know it. they will do everything that they can to keep us all down. because, if we did rise up, they all know their days are numbered.
    regards, corson

22. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

NxTLvL34 (7th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi iceni tribe,

He saw it coming from a long way off. It's difficult for one person to warn the world, most of the people don't have the time nor intellect to listen and only a few of those that do don't have the intelligence to understand.

The wars in the Middle East have been planned a long time ago. :

This is a credible whistle blower.

best regards,

Steve
    That should work.

24. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    yeah..World war 3 is all part of the Zionist "armageddon" agenda...the one written about by the Annunaki in the "book of revelations".They are trying to get it started.They are trying everything to fulfill that negative ET script they planted in the bible,the "revelations", so they can implement the new world order.

My feeling is that it's not going to succeed but they will try with all their might.
    I'm looking forward to the bit where they make all those Christians disappear spontaneously. Like to see how they pull that one off. I hope they start with Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka Kansas.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

crosby (7th April 2011), shijo (10th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    I respect Gerald and what he has to say. I have been feeling like him for several years now and I'm sad to say we are moments from crunch time.
    The people in my surroundings (friends, family etc..) have let me down with their utter complete apathy. What makes it worse is the grins and shrugs
    I get when bringing up the topic...I just want to shake them up until they wake up from their deep sleep...but I don't, I just keep on with my life...it is so
    hard to be awake and seemingly all alone.
    I hear you there.. getting responces like "how does that affect me" and "well thats all the way in such an such that can't affect us"..only to have them to follow up with "I just don't understand why gas is so expensive".. And you can't slap them silly to wake them up... Its definatly a lonely place to be , awake amungst the sleeping. Mostly I just rebut all the lies they've heard and point them in the direction of the truth now, When everything with lybia first went down, something similar to what gerald said came out of my mouth.. " watch closely, this is the start of WW3"

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Cottage Rose (14th April 2011), Eligos (8th April 2011), Lazlo (7th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

I thought he was about to tell me how he really feels..... Hey Gerald; did you not listen to Eric Holder when he exclaimed "America is a nation of cowards"??? Theres a trend for you if there ever was one. God Bless you!
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

29. The Following User Says Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Lazlo (7th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    Quote Posted by regaks (here)

Lazlo,

regaks and laslo, the only possible way that an uprising would or could ever work is that every single being in this nation has too stand up and show their fists at the same time. it's the only possible way. every man, woman and child. fighting for your freedom and peace and individual sovereignty in this instance is the same as fighting for your life. there is strength in numbers, and they know it. they will do everything that they can to keep us all down. because, if we did rise up, they all know their days are numbered.
    regards, corson
    Thanks Corson,

I have to disagree with you here. If revolutions required 100% participation by the population, there would never have been a single revolution, anywhere, ever. It does take a significant percentage of the population to be actively involved though. There is much debate as to what that percentage is.

It has been siad that it only requires 2% of the population to be actively involved for a revolution to succeed, with another 2% in support. Maybe it's higher than that, who knows for sure?

A few numbers to ponder: 2% of 300,000,000 US citizens = 6 million people out in the streets. At those numbers, there aren't enough police and military, jails and courts, prison guards and clerks, to control the situation. They only choice for a government at this point is to give in, or react violently and risk bringing even more people into the streets.

As a guess, I would say that the entire alternative community, including all of the "dangerous radicals" identified by homeland security, is maybe 2-3 million. And as a member of the alternative community, I have small children and would not even consider taking to the streets.

I pay my taxes, some corrupt bankers and politicians line their pockets, but you know...it's just not important enough to me to want to see blood in the streets or revolution. I would rather keep the corrupt where they are. And I don't believe that every politician and police officer is bad, I know a few.
    Last edited by Lazlo; 7th April 2011 at 22:31. Reason: spelling
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

D-Day (10th April 2011), Lord Sidious (7th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

okay, i concede. and yes, there are white hats, but they are outnumbered anymore. but could you imagine the force of 300,000,000 people? and remember, it's a war for your mind as well. everybody in one way or another has too be prepared. or we lose them.
    regards, corson

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

D-Day (10th April 2011), Lazlo (9th April 2011), Lord Sidious (7th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Celente is right. However, 95% of the world's population, especially those in the Western World, are asleep and are ignorant of what is happening. The great cleansing will fix that.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Lord Sidious (10th April 2011), modwiz (10th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast