+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 10 20 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

Urine is "structured" water, and contains many elements that are exclusive to your particular body from your particular body. Take it from there, if you will...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (22nd May 2012), Earth Angel (22nd May 2012), Russ1959 (22nd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

our bodies are excreting stuff it cannot use.. i cannot believe re-uptaking our own waste could be healthy..
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Antagenet (22nd May 2012)

5. Link to Post #183
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    Just a thought, can anyone confirm whether urine is positively charged or negatively charged?

Its just that distilled water is negatively charged and apparently removes the toxins from our positively charged body fluids.

If thats the case, where is the benefit ot recycling urine if its positively charged?

Sorry to be a bore but its nagging me!

Russ
    Russ,
    How would I test that? I have a multi-meter would that do?
    I know urine has ~3000 ppm in the sample I tested and my distiller creates ~2-3 ppm and tap water is 300-400 ppm.

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    our bodies are excreting stuff it cannot use.. i cannot believe re-uptaking our own waste could be healthy..
    Trail,
    Regarding urine being a waste product urine is an excess product. The body uses lungs, skin and bowels to excrete things. What you believe and have been told... may not actually be what is actual. When I recycle my body feel much more on form and it clearly does no harm what so ever as the many testimonials in this tread alone show.

I know someone close to me who doesn't do regular internal urine therapy (yet) due to their own programming and reasons, though they know it hasn't done me any harm what so ever since 2010!... but they do know from personal experience a number of times that it is one of THE best healing things to put on the skin in an emergency.

A damaged hand last weekend has almost repaired inself totally within ~1/3 or 1/2 the time of usual and is amazing. We didn't do just urine therapy (+h2o2, turmeric and some herbal creams) ...but it is nice to know that the sterile liquid that come out of the body in any situation is one of the best things in an emergency to use for open wounds and cuts too for rapid healing...

An open sore that wouldn't heal was in this thread earlier from another Avalonian. There is also enough resource information to discover the truth within this thread, good luck finding it.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Anam Cara (22nd May 2012), Debra (6th June 2012), Earth Angel (22nd May 2012), Russ1959 (22nd May 2012), Trail (7th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

The body is excreting stuff it cannot use at that time. And urine is not properly classified as waste. It is sterile water that contains compounds that the body had an excess of.
    Last edited by conk; 22nd May 2012 at 15:56.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (22nd May 2012), Debra (6th June 2012), Earth Angel (22nd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

You need to do some research about the human body and how it works. The kidneys are not filled with waste. They are a filter and a very fine filter at that.It is extra that comes through them and into the bladder where the liuquid is very sterile, antiviral, antibacterial and whatever else. Urine is not excretment, it is structured water with your own exclusively personal nutritional signature like no other, and least of all big Pharma for what your particular body needs.(The medical field has pretty well bought into Big Pharma to deal with physical afflictions and you pay them dearly for it). They have not mapped out completely all of what urine contains in terms of nutritional and necessary components . Our bodies are indeed amazing in complexity for how they work ,yet it can be so very simple some of the things we can do to take care of them to keep them working optimally. Having an open mind and doing some research is a good start. The liver is what takes care of toxins in the blood which are then released as excretment through the intestines, colon and bowels as SOLID waste. Big Pharma uses many components of urine from animals in particular to make some of the medicines people take and pay big bucks for. You probably didn't know that either. Attitude really is everything. Do some research. M-urin-a eyedrops are made of guess what? Urea that most skin lotions contain comes from guess what? Uric acid which they have just recently discovered the advantages of comes from guess what? How will big pharma continue to dupe and rob most people if those people discover their own most potent medicine that they won't have to pay for except for eating the best foods they can?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

brenie (8th August 2014), conk (23rd May 2012), Connecting with Sauce (22nd May 2012), Debra (6th June 2012), Earth Angel (22nd May 2012), grampah (25th July 2012), Kendall (8th June 2012), Trail (7th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anam Cara (here)

You need to do some research about the human body and how it works. The kidneys are not filled with waste. They are a filter and a very fine filter at that.It is extra that comes through them and into the bladder where the liuquid is very sterile, antiviral, antibacterial and whatever else. Urine is not excretment, it is structured water with your own exclusively personal nutritional signature like no other, and least of all big Pharma for what your particular body needs.(The medical field has pretty well bought into Big Pharma to deal with physical afflictions and you pay them dearly for it). They have not mapped out completely all of what urine contains in terms of nutritional and necessary components . Our bodies are indeed amazing in complexity for how they work ,yet it can be so very simple some of the things we can do to take care of them to keep them working optimally. Having an open mind and doing some research is a good start. The liver is what takes care of toxins in the blood which are then released as excretment through the intestines, colon and bowels as SOLID waste. Big Pharma uses many components of urine from animals in particular to make some of the medicines people take and pay big bucks for. You probably didn't know that either. Attitude really is everything. Do some research. M-urin-a eyedrops are made of guess what? Urea that most skin lotions contain comes from guess what? Uric acid which they have just recently discovered the advantages of comes from guess what? How will big pharma continue to dupe and rob most people if those people discover their own most potent medicine that they won't have to pay for except for eating the best foods they can?
    Indeed Anam Cara,

And making sure the bile flow within the liver is well worth investigating... I've now done ~13 liver flushes over the last 2 years of so... with some pretty impressive "traffic" come out of me... including a load of parasites on my 4th flush and a colesterol ball which came out at ~40mm in diameter on my 6th or 7th flush... this could well have been compacted together during the route from the liver however...

The original thread in PA1 forum has the photos

The link to it in this forum is here

There are a number of things which need to be addressed for ultimate health and working out what all these things are is interesting.
    I think I've started numerous thread on here linking what I think are key to sorting the body out...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

12. Link to Post #187
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

I went back to Dr. Andreas Moritz' book Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation to see what he had to say about urine therapee.

"All in all urine contains 15 known ingredients that work synergistically to keep the body cancer-free. Among them are the anti-cancer drugs interferon, and interleukins 1 & 2, urea, uric acid, 3 methylglyoxal, DHEA, H-11, directin, and antineoplaston..." He says that when urea is reintroduced into the body it is converted into essential amino acids. He also states that Auto Urine Therapy sucessfully treats a wide array of dis-eases, such as MS, colitis, ulcers, arthritis, cancer, lupus, hepatitis, pancreatic insufficiency, psoriasis, eczema, diabetes, and herpes.

One of the world's foremost proponets of pee drinking was the former Prime Minister of India Morarji Desai, who lived to be 99 years of age.

Dr. Stanislau R. Burzynske, an Italian living in America, separated anitneoplaston from human urine and sucessfully treated cancer.

Gargle or swish in mouth for excellent gum health.

Cheers!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Debra (6th June 2012), Unicorn (23rd May 2012)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I went back to Dr. Andreas Moritz' book Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation to see what he had to say about urine therapee.

"All in all urine contains 15 known ingredients that work synergistically to keep the body cancer-free. Among them are the anti-cancer drugs interferon, and interleukins 1 & 2, urea, uric acid, 3 methylglyoxal, DHEA, H-11, directin, and antineoplaston..." He says that when urea is reintroduced into the body it is converted into essential amino acids. He also states that Auto Urine Therapy sucessfully treats a wide array of dis-eases, such as MS, colitis, ulcers, arthritis, cancer, lupus, hepatitis, pancreatic insufficiency, psoriasis, eczema, diabetes, and herpes.

One of the world's foremost proponets of pee drinking was the former Prime Minister of India Morarji Desai, who lived to be 99 years of age.

Dr. Stanislau R. Burzynske, an Italian living in America, separated anitneoplaston from human urine and sucessfully treated cancer.

Gargle or swish in mouth for excellent gum health.

Cheers!
    David Jubb says pretty much the same thing in his cell rejuvination book... Good stuff indeed...

Almost like ""someone upstairs" wanted us to have our own best medicine cabinet on board this space suit for this space walk...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Debra (19th November 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (6th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

I think recycling urine first came to my attention some years ago when I read the Dune series of books where they wore "bodysuits" that were geared to process any water exuded whether through perspiration or elimination that was recycled to help sustain them since the planet they were on had no water supply at all. I found the concept of it quite fascinating.

17. Link to Post #190
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I'm sold, gonna start tomorrow (or perhaps tonight)

and read more as I catch up... tried a taste today at lunch, nothing to complain about what so ever....

I am curious to try this after I do one of my supplement rounds,, I always urinate neon yellow strongly vitamin smelling pee, I bet I could "recycle" that for a day or two and spread my vitamin doses out until the color has subsided a bit (which I would surmise indicates absorption of excess vitamins).

Great thread
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Abhaya (6th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #191
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Ok, so I got home from work and filled up a coffee cup (almost overfilled) & got almost all the way through it:

Even convinced my girl friend to give it a try ( which she did pretty much on blind faith)

Big mental obstacle; the taste wasn't bad, mine was a bit darker and salty... Reminded me of top ramen actually... Haha
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (7th June 2012), crosby (6th June 2012), Earth Angel (8th June 2012), Kendall (8th June 2012), Nickolai (7th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #192
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Good stuff Target...let us know of any changes!

Quote Big mental obstacle;
    Yes need to get over the mental thingy bit!

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Trail (7th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Well since I started the thread in 2010, I haven't died and have not degraded my health from this practice...

And more recently... Since the Andrew Norton Webber's info fell in my lap... I've been doing probably 4 - 6 litres per day Urine, some days a bit lower but supplimented with distilled water... I do have a travel mug! which gets used though with top ups from distilled water from my Mini Classic 11 with nothing added to the water other than a vortex for 15 minutes from my living water jug...

I have had mild detox reactions and as people will know I've been pretty clean and detoxed... if anything I am getting leaner which is a good thing.

I didn't have a mental thing however... I just heard about it in numerous places and did it... maybe I don't have too many mental blocks.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Debra (19th November 2012), RunningDeer (8th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #194
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    ....than a vortex for 15 minutes from my living water ....
    Can you expand on that a little? A special machine? Simple blender?

26. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    ....than a vortex for 15 minutes from my living water ....
    Can you expand on that a little? A special machine? Simple blender?

I did discuss it in my PA1 water thread of what I did with my water (btw I no longer ad minerals... unless they are organic minerals)

I occasionally add fulvic organic achient minerals to my water but once or twice a week...

This channelled message seems to resonate with me... no proof but is in line with the effects I'm getting:

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 8th June 2012 at 00:23. Reason: more info...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

conk (8th June 2012), Debra (19th November 2012), Kendall (8th June 2012), RunningDeer (8th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

I have a large 0.5 Litre 'coffee' mug at work which has "WAKE UP AND SMEEL THE COFFEE" written on the side...

It is for waking up, but rarely if at all sees coffee

I also like the subliminal message it sends out to people... It should read "Wake TFU and see what is happening around you!!!" but it would be too in their faces... I may get the coffee label on the mug changed to Urine not sure the work colleges would accept that...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

29. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

does anyone know if this could be used for someone who has constant urinary tract infections?? it would seem like not a good idea but then the urine therapy seems to be a miracle cure......this is a young woman (22) who has been having several UI per year for many years now.......she often resorts to very heavy anti biotics which I think may have begun the whole cycle .......any suggestions? can you drink your own urine when you have a Urinary infection?

30. Link to Post #198
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 times in 197 posts

I prefer to drink my wife's straight from the source...lol Much better than your own..yuk!

Straker

31. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    does anyone know if this could be used for someone who has constant urinary tract infections?? it would seem like not a good idea but then the urine therapy seems to be a miracle cure......this is a young woman (22) who has been having several UI per year for many years now.......she often resorts to very heavy anti biotics which I think may have begun the whole cycle .......any suggestions? can you drink your own urine when you have a Urinary infection?
    I suggest the "gut of all diseases thread" and the drinking enough water thread as well as catching a small amount of "mid stream" urine... Urine is sterile so drinking 4L of distilled water will help start sorting stuff out... as will getting good gut flora in... I would go slow with all of these... and also avoid the "instant" programmed response to take anti-biotics for any immune system response like mucus or cold like symptoms...

I would also suggest searching on here for liver flush details too... All of these things will boost the immune system... When the immune system starts to work it will however start to create mucus to expel what the body is clearing... These are all things I have found from doing what I have done and I've added threads here which can be found by searching threads I've started.

Heavy anti-biotics really screwed up the ammune system of of some close to me... And it wasn't until the 3rd or 4th liver flush that her immune system really started to kick in... We were also doing other things like rebounding. Iodine. Magnesium. FIR saunas. Yoga. Pilates. walkings... etc... movement is essential to good health.

Good luck with your friend.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

32. Link to Post #200
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Straker (here)
    I prefer to drink my wife's straight from the source...lol Much better than your own..yuk!

Straker
    Did you just say that out loud? That visual is burning my retina. TMI?

UTIs are cured and prevented by taking D-Mannose sugar and concentrated cranberry extract. Witnessed the outstanding results with family and friends.
    Last edited by conk; 8th June 2012 at 15:28.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th June 2012), Fred Steeves (8th June 2012), TargeT (8th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 10 20 29 LastLast