+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

I have followed this thread, and read excerpts from it. I also have a friend who is doing the "drinking from your own well" and I must say, I just can't get past the mental programming. I do drink distilled water, just not from my own well! I am very interested in the Book of Aquarius and the accelerated process of taking the water from my own cistern and amplifying the process of nature, and after two years of distilling the elixirs of immortality, to take that substance.

I follow the "blog" occasionally of those who are now doing the process as outlined in the Book of Aquarius, and I intend to do it myself at some point.

But, right now, it's distilled water and MMS for me, as far as detox protocol and internal cleansing goes.

I wish the heading on the thread was changed to "Drinking Distilled Water From Your Own Well"
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Abhaya (19th November 2012), Kimberley (19th November 2012), WhiteFeather (19th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

This thread has been here for almost 2 1/2 years... I have been a member here for almost 2 years and this subject title never caught my eye until about 3 days ago...

I think this important topic is fascinating and life saving. I too suggest a title change and my suggestion is:

The amazing benefits of distilled water from four sources: Precipitation, juices, urine, and water distiller.

The word piss is not in my vocabulary :-)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (19th November 2012), gripreaper (19th November 2012), RunningDeer (19th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    This thread has been here for almost 2 1/2 years... I have been a member here for almost 2 years and this subject title never caught my eye until about 3 days ago...

I think this important topic is fascinating and life saving. I too suggest a title change and my suggestion is:

The amazing benefits of distilled water from four sources: Precipitation, juices, urine, and water distiller.

Agree 100%. While I am for sure not scared of the pee lol. I know a lot of people will not look into this. But the fact is you can get a lot if not most of the benefits from distilled water, that you can from urine. And people need to know they can change their lives simply by drinking distilled water. Who would be scared of that? This should get bumped and get a title change. And seriously everyone needs to listen to the radio show in post 230. As Kimberly has said the information there is mind boggling. And will change or even save your life.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Kimberley (19th November 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

yes but Urine is free! and doesn't come in plastic bottles! ....... and once you get your head around it , it really doesn't taste bad....I just keep forgetting to do it. People are absolutely disgusted at the idea but its not as bad tasting as a shot of booze in my opinion

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Abhaya (19th November 2012), Connecting with Sauce (20th November 2012), Debra (20th November 2012), Kimberley (19th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #265
    Thanks

FYI... I just sent this privet message to John aka Connecting with Sauce:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-best-medicine...

I think this important topic is fascinating and life saving. I and gripreaper suggest a title change and we would like your feed back since you started the thread

Gripreaper suggested "Drinking Distilled Water From Your Own Well"

And I suggested "The amazing benefits of distilled water from four sources: Precipitation, juices, urine, and water distiller."

I am a journalist so I am into catching head lines and I would like to bring more people into this important knowledge and information...

Would you be ok if I asked a moderator to change the thread title?

Or even better yet would you be ok if I or you were to start another thread in the General discussion area that gets WAY MORE views than any other section. I feel so strongly that I want as many people as possible to know about "The amazing benefits of distilled water from four sources: Precipitation, juices, urine, and water distiller." That I am writing to you as I do not want to step on your toes so to speak!

Much love to you! And Thank you for all you are..

I would welcome other subject titles that you think would bring in more views!!!
    Yes this thread has 25 thousand views although those are repeat views over 2 1/2 years...and I for one have only been to this thread a few times in the past 3 days...

Much love to us all
    Last edited by Kimberley; 19th November 2012 at 04:00.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (19th November 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

I am so wanting this thread to be more engaged... This is the most interesting information I have come across in years. WOWOWOW!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (20th November 2012), Earth Angel (8th December 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #267
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I am so wanting this thread to be more engaged... This is the most interesting information I have come across in years. WOWOWOW!!!
    What we are really talking about is the Philosophers Stone, the elixir of immortality. Death is an engineered belief, and is perpetuated by a long history of limited lifetimes, which is not our natural state. In a perfect world, we would live as long as we want to, and take ascension at will.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Abhaya (20th November 2012), conk (20th November 2012), Kimberley (20th November 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    What we are really talking about is the Philosophers Stone, the elixir of immortality. Death is an engineered belief, and is perpetuated by a long history of limited lifetimes, which is not our natural state. In a perfect world, we would live as long as we want to, and take ascension at will.
    Yes I agree with you gripreaper! However how do we pass this information on? It is so belief system shattering beyond all beliefs I have known. And I am still only wrapping myself around this once again knowledge that has been withheld from us...

So much has been withheld from us and this knowledge of healing via Urine is mind boggling...I have been reading and listening to all of the information that is available for 4 days straight now and am blown away. And there is more that I have not gotten to yet. I also realize that when I am meant to learn/remember something it comes when it is meant to arrive.

So I am so very grateful for what I have stumbled upon in the past few days, however I now feel this urge to pass this information on to all I know... Yikes..yet again putting myself out there suggesting /saying Urine is the elixir of long life?

I know we are now at a point of evolution that I will not be institutionalized for this "knowing" however yikes this is real important information that has been manipulated and withheld from us. I am pissed (pun intended) :-)

I have a lot more to say, however I need to go to sleep now...

Much love to us all!!!

I will return with more of my discovery's/thoughts/learning's soon !!!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 20th November 2012 at 06:02.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (20th November 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #269
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

John I would love to be there, however I too am hoping you video tape the event. Is Dave Murphy the same Dave that did the 30 day urine fast?

skamandar I too am experimenting in several ways...skamandar did you check out the youtube video & the interview in post #230?

And I want to request that we stop using words like "gross". This is the part of the hardest part I am having with this new knowledge. I have been taught that urine is "dirty" and now finding out it is our own built in elixir of health and life.

As with any belief when you learn it was incorrect it takes time to shed and that is the hardest part for me right now...

Much love!
    The very same Dave yes

And when "looped" multiple distilled the water of life is AMAZING... It can not really be described!
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Kimberley (20th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

PISS in the UK means Urine. And also "Taking the piss" is an English phrase... It is meant to allow people to find the topic lightheartedly and get them onto the topic.

Distilled Fluids are covered elsewhere and it does NOT have anywhere the number of hits to be honest 24,000+ is pretty impressive if I do say so myself .. and this thread is ALL about Urine therapy and the benefits of it. I think also Andrew Norton Webber covers the topic of the "book Of Aquarius" and says it is a smoke screen for the TRUE cliquier of life... Urine therapy!

"Wake up and smell the coffee" and then tip it away and fill you MUG with Urine!!!
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (20th November 2012), Debra (20th November 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

I link people from other websites here and use this title where ever I post this info... if you change the title these people searching for "Taking the piss: your own perfect medicine" from posts etc will be lost...

By all means start another thread and link it to this thread or when you find INFO post it here to keep it at the top of the threads... This is what I do... This is why this has 24,000 + views and since 2009 since I have been doing UT, looping or "Homebrew" as I call it... It really doesn't matter what you call the thread title... people will discover this INFO WHEN they are ready for it... What ever you call it... Andrew, Dave and myself are trying to get the message out there... Changing the title will not make it any more accessible here... it will just break the thread... Stay on target and spread the message... There was a thread called "Distilled waters..." I don't know how many hits that has no where NEAR 24k+? Lets get this message out to there... in this time of Aquarius.

This evenings conference will be AMAZING!!! I hope to see as many of those that can make it as possible and those that can't we will be videoing it and getting this info out there!... Links will be posted here!!! When available

John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (20th November 2012), Debra (20th November 2012), Kimberley (20th November 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #272
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Piss is also used as a colloquialism for alcohol, as in the term, I am on the piss. Just this piss is so much better for you

Kimberley, the word I think comes from the sound that urine makes as it comes out pissssssss .. I used to use the sound to ask my children when they were just toddling and toilet training if they wanted to pisssss?

A hangover from my mother and grandmothers generations that one L o L

I think the word is perfect Connecting W Sauce

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (21st November 2012), Earth Angel (7th December 2012), Kimberley (20th November 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012), soleil (20th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Piss is also used as a colloquialism for alcohol, as in the term, I am on the piss. Just this piss is so much better for you

Kimberley, the word I think comes from the sound that urine makes as it comes out pissssssss .. I used to use the sound to ask my children when they were just toddling and toilet training if they wanted to pisssss?

A hangover from my mother and grandmothers generations that one L o L

I think the word is perfect Connecting W Sauce
    SO do I. I do not plan to change the title... JUST spread the knowledge...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Debra (20th November 2012), Earth Angel (7th December 2012), Kimberley (20th November 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

Well you have a point there 25000 hits is pretty legit. I guess if it ain't Broke don't fix it . I think people are just getting really excited about this ( and rightfully so). I don't think any one meant to bash your title. Thanks for all your efforts. Best of luck with the conference. I really want to go! Please keep us updated on how we can view purchase a video of the talk.

Abhaya

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (21st November 2012), Debra (20th November 2012), Kimberley (20th November 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

Thank you John and all for your support!.

Now I understand that in the UK piss is not a "bad" word it is not the preferred word in the US, for example I would never say the word piss in the radio :-) So now I understand the use of the word piss. At some point I will start a new thread and of course lead all to this thread!

reposting this interview with Lisa Harrison and Andrew Norton Webber from April 25, 2012 for those that have not seen it yet:

And I had to post this image:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Kimberley; 20th November 2012 at 18:31.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (20th November 2012), conk (20th November 2012), Connecting with Sauce (21st November 2012), Earth Angel (9th December 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #276
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I just had a vison of meeting a woman and eventually sleeping with her. We wake up in the morning and she catches me peeing into and drinking from a glass. B-b-b-b-b-ut, but, but, it's good for you, I say to her as she runs screaming from my house shouting, "you bastard, you kissed me with that mouth".

Oh, don't change the thread title.

One more thing. Isn't the benefit more than just the structure of the urine? Aren't there compounds and substances in the urine that provide help? It seems the discussion of late is only about the structure. And so if I'm already drinking distilled water it should be even better after cycling through my body? Gotta remember to take a big cup to the shower from now on.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Abhaya (21st November 2012), Connecting with Sauce (21st November 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #277
    United States Avalon Member grampah's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been drinking my urine every morning since first reading this thread and links, about 2 months ago. I'm 80 yrs old. My skin and hair very quickly softened. A neighbor lady mentioned my skin and I had not mentioned taking anything. I have had many other sort of minor improvements. I listened to the cited interview in Post 230 and as usual, despite replaying the section did not get the name correct of the filters Andrew N Weber mentioned. I googled what I thought he said and got nothing. I have looked into a countertop distiller before and got bogged down in selecting. Did anyone get those links or have others to share with me? It seems I spend most of my days searching for things on the web, sorting out all the B.S., lack of specificiations, etc for all sorts of items. I'm in California. Google brings up a laundry list, probably mostly of Chinese inferior over priced products with no support.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grampah For This Post:

Abhaya (21st November 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012)

35. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grampah (here)
    I've been drinking my urine every morning since first reading this thread and links, about 2 months ago. I'm 80 yrs old. My skin and hair very quickly softened. A neighbor lady mentioned my skin and I had not mentioned taking anything. I have had many other sort of minor improvements. I listened to the cited interview in Post 230 and as usual, despite replaying the section did not get the name correct of the filters Andrew N Weber mentioned. I googled what I thought he said and got nothing. I have looked into a countertop distiller before and got bogged down in selecting. Did anyone get those links or have others to share with me? It seems I spend most of my days searching for things on the web, sorting out all the B.S., lack of specificiations, etc for all sorts of items. I'm in California. Google brings up a laundry list, probably mostly of Chinese inferior over priced products with no support.
    Awesome to hear! I have the counter top water distiller he reccomends. It's called the megahome distiller. It has hundreds of 5 star reviews on amazon. Including one from me. And u can get it between 150 and 200. It comes in a couple different colors but just make sure you get the megahome model . Can't wait to hear ur results after upping the volume of distilled liquids! The gallon a day program is a whole nother level then taking just the morning urine. And as you said you were already getting great results just from the one glass in the morning.

Abhaya

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (21st November 2012), Earth Angel (7th December 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012)

37. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I just had a vison of meeting a woman and eventually sleeping with her. We wake up in the morning and she catches me peeing into and drinking from a glass. B-b-b-b-b-ut, but, but, it's good for you, I say to her as she runs screaming from my house shouting, "you bastard, you kissed me with that mouth".
    I get that with my wife :D she still has not embraced this fully yet... but IS aware of how healing it is...

Oh, don't change the thread title.
    No Intentions of doing that... Especially as my presentation which will be up on line WILL link people here!

One more thing. Isn't the benefit more than just the structure of the urine?
    Aren't there compounds and substances in the urine that provide help?
    It seems the discussion of late is only about the structure. And so if I'm already drinking distilled water it should be even better after cycling through my body? Gotta remember to take a big cup to the shower from now on.
    Yes it is more than the structure. It has ORGANIC minerals within it which are an excess of the body and pure distilled water... Urine is effectively BLOOD plasma... If you cut your finger, do you suck it? You've effectively sucked "urine" minus the blood platelets...
    Compounds are VERY helpful! Listen to what David Jubb has to say in the early posts of this thread. A blood specialist.
    A couple of pint glasses are now used for this purpose in my house AND I have a LARGE coffee mug at work which has "Wake Up & smell the coffee" written on the side of it... It has not seen coffee just distilled fluids and herbal teas (made from distilled water of course (no green or black tea... they are high in Fluoride)

There were 40 ish people last night and the info I shared went down very well as you can tell it included:
    toxins, Liver&GB flushing, HCG and how I detox and maintain my health... It included distilled water (Fluoride) and Mercury toxicity too... All topics which are essential knowledge to sort our light bodies out and get this energy body functioning well to protect the soul within from the attack going on right now...

Distilled water IS ESSENTIAL RIGHT NOW I think... We will do what we can to get the video up online asap but are not sure what the quality will be... we had some travel issues with London yesterday and I had to speak first but I was in the flow and enjoyed presenting the information...

John
    ps my website will be back up and running shortly
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

conk (21st November 2012), meat suit (21st November 2012)

39. Link to Post #280
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grampah (here)
    Grampah,
    If you are in the UK I can highly recommend the MegaHome AND with Mama-Pengium link here>
    http://www.mama-penguin.co.uk/#/shop...stiller/580682

ps spend the extra and avoid plastic the link above ^^

This is the one I bought for my Wife's Mum in Russia. Marcus or Josette at Mama Penguin are also the only ones to give a free TDS meter to test pre and post water with their distillers and the lowest price in the UK. They JUST want people to get well and drink >4L of DW per day and sort themselves out... Until it arrives... Start looping Grampah... Everything that comes out goes back in... everything... want better results... fast at the same time AND drink nothing or eat anything else...
    This is what Dave did and he had AMAZING pro-youthing effects...

It is in my pearltree (HealingShores) under healing methods... Urine/Distilled fluids

http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-s=1_64...6&N-p=62417766
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (21st November 2012), conk (21st November 2012), meat suit (21st November 2012), Soul Safari (21st November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 29 LastLast