+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst 1 11 21 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #401
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

Quote Posted by SomeGirlOnTheInternet (here)
    Thanks for that CWS. I am definitely going to make a netipot now. You've convinced me! lol. I've got enough porcelain around here for it. Anyways, I'm about to watch that second post you made.

edited to add a question.. I thought those links under the video you posted were part of your signature.. they I realized they are related to the thread. I was wondering if the links you posted ones that have already been in this thread? I totally forgot to mention I have read every comment and watched every video, clicked every link, listened to every interview that has been in this thread. I also read everything on EarthClinic and while I've liked that site, I feel it really lacked the understanding and knowledge that we have over here. There is so much amazing information in this thread alone. So grateful I found it!
    Hi SGotI,

One is already in the thread in the first few pages. The other posts I am not sure.. Possibly. A re-listen is always good

The topic of urine therapy is really a big one which will help bring balance to people on a massive scale... I think there is one way to tell a true truth seeker who has cleared all their belief-systems... One who can openly try it without rejecting it. I know it is not for everyone... however I think it is so powerful that it can bring balance to virtually everyone who is out of ease with them self or suffering dis-ease. The exceptions are ... well.. heavy mercury toxicity which is still in their body with dental amalgams, these I would recommend safely removing first with a NON-mercury dentist using a RUBBER dam and specific heavy metal chelation to do it safely.

I follow various protocols gently now to remove chemtrail and food toxins which are to be expected with today's environment. FIR saunaing, rebounding.

Glad you like the thread and not sure if you realised my sign off has other things linked other than my website and my distant healing testimonials, which of course are worth a read too

8-15 Liver and Gallbladder Flushes and regular daily Urine therapy (with safe amalgam removal first) and I think most people can get well physically... There can be other things going on emotionally and mentally but there are ways to help with that too. I think urine therapy will help strengthen the self emotionally and mentally btw but there are techniques to help remove past traumas... I can also sense these in people in "their time line" with clairsentience distantly.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

SomeGirlOnTheInternet (19th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #402
    Thanks

John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

conk (18th August 2014), SomeGirlOnTheInternet (19th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #403
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

You guys are great! I have so much to learn just from Connecting with Sauce and SomeGirlOnTheInternet -- let alone everyone else!

Some time back, I made a neti pot from a little tea pot (the spout is round and short) . Works just great! I tried it with urine once, but didn't like that. So, when I use it (if I feel my sinuses acting up [which is my upper, right molar feeling sensitive]), I just mix half a teaspoon of baking soda, half a teaspoon of sea salt into one glass of warm distilled water. And, I drink some concentrated lemon juice a few times a day (yeah, I know, it should be real lemons! ) But, it works! The symptoms seem to go away in a day or two (as opposed to getting worse and lingering for weeks and you think your head is going to explode from the pain).

It's interesting SomeGirlOnTheInternet mentioning about those weird, bubbly rashes. I've not been looping every single drop, but enough that I, too, got some weird, bubbly rash on my index finger near the nail bed in the last week. I thought it might be a wart. Usually, I like to go at those (with a pin or something hehe), but this time, I left it alone. It was prickly/itchy for a couple of days, but low and behold, in a few days it completely disappeared!

I have not ever done an enema. Or a liver cleanse.

I do keep some old urine to apply into my hair and on my face/body (but not at the moment as we have no kitchen and bathroom). For awhile I used to keep old urine by the gallons and pour it into my bathwater (half a jug at a time). But, my boyfriend complained about the smell (especially after using a towel). It's true, the smell can be pretty intense. Still, when it's your own, I don't think you notice it as much lol. And, as we all know, there is no smell once it completely dries. There's a nice, musky scent that lingers in the hair. Maybe I'll start collecting old urine for my bathwater again once I get my life back in order.

ps I've also had that weird ammonia smell in my nostrils for a brief periods.

Oh, note: I've had all my mercury fillings removed a few years ago (I had a lot), and I'm certain it was not done 'properly' (not all dentists think it's a big deal, I was 'lucky' to just get it done). (I think it was two visits spread out over two weeks.) When I was walking home from the dentist on the last day, I had this weird star burst that obscured my vision and it lasted for a few hours. It rather concerned me at the time (because it practically blinded me).

What's interesting is I remember that two of my molars were very 'grey' looking. But, once those mercury fillings were removed, my teeth completely regained their normal colour in the years that followed.
    Last edited by Pris; 18th August 2014 at 18:22.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

SomeGirlOnTheInternet (19th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #404
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

I found this information helpful while the body is in it's housecleaning phase(s).

"Housecleaning & Withdrawal Symptoms"

“Food and Healing: How what you eat determines your health, your well-being, and the quality of your life,” by: Annemarie Colbin

pg. 214 - “...The healing process itself often becomes manifest in certain general physical withdrawal symptoms. Because these can sometimes be mistaken for symptoms of illness, it is important to know of them in advance.”

pg. 216 - Michio Kushi has classified signs of such “housecleaning” by the body into ten precise categories of symptoms:
    • General fatigue
    • Pains and aches
    • Fever, chills, and coughs
    • Abnormal sweating and frequent urination
    • Skin discharges and unusual body odors
    • Diarrhea or constipation
    • Temporary decrease in sexual desire and vitality
    • Temporary cessation of menstruation
    • Mental irritability
    • Other minor transitory symptoms: restless dreams, minor hair loss, feeling of coldness
    pg 216 - “...some of these will be experienced by each individual, and the healthier his or her general condition, the fewer symptoms there will be. The symptoms are also characteristically transitory, sometimes lasting only a few hours or maybe days. Steady and extensive physical activity will speed up the cleansing process which is why all effective dietary regimes include exercise.”

pg. 218 - “...if your symptom is on the list, (see above) and you feel OK about it, it’s a healing reaction. Or you can consider a very helpful concept about the nature of healing symptoms noted by practitioners of homeopathy: They have found that discharge symptoms in the healing mode tend to follow a specific order, or progression, namely:
    • Symptoms move from the inside to the outside of the body (mucus in the lungs is coughed up; toxic matter from deep within the system comes out as boils or rashes).
    • Symptoms move from the upper part to the lower part of the body (medication that affects the kidneys, such as steroids, can be discharged by a rash on the legs.)
    • Symptoms relating to chronic conditions disappear in the reverse order of their appearance; the ones that emerged latest leave first and the earlier ones reemerge and then leave last. This means that long after we set out on a healing path, we might relieve symptoms of very old problems if these were suppressed or incorrectly treated. Their reemergence (sometimes known as retracing), if treated naturally and allowed to follow its course, would only mean that the body is healing itself. For example, if you used to cough a lot as a child and took medicine and then developed asthma, when you go into a healing mode, you may have a brief flare-up of the asthma, and later - even several years later - have a coughing episode that is in fact a “retracing” of your childhood condition.

The foregoing three rules comprise “Hering’s Law of Cure,” after Constantine Hering (1800-1880), who formulated them. To these, John Garvy, N.D., has added two more:
    • A feeling of well-being precedes a healing crisis.
    • There is also a feeling of well-being at the core during the crisis; that is, deep down inside it feels OK.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Elixir (18th August 2014), Pris (18th August 2014), SomeGirlOnTheInternet (19th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #405
    United States Avalon Member SomeGirlOnTheInternet's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't even know where to begin. Firstly, CWS... I couldn't agree more. I believe that traumas are stored as energy imbalances likely due to an overdose of hormones and chemicals that the body released during the trauma. With it being more than the body/person could deal with at the time it was stored in the body. This causes the energy to fall out of alignment. This is my theory, but I have noticed that when losing weight I will often times experience a resurgence of old emotions that are not related to my current situation). This doesn't apply to going up or down 5lbs, but when I get to a weight that I haven't been since those traumas occurred (or body fat percentage might be more accurate although I only really have weight to go by). This is simply a theory I have but I agree that there can be healing of old emotional traumas even without necessarily addressing it from an ego perspective (reasoning, rationalizing, etc).

Pris... Thanks for sharing your experience! Not that I'm happy you had to get a rash, but its great to hear of others going through the process and coming out the other side. My rash is still pretty intense but its changing every day. I've been debating adding pictures to my post as I've been taking them.

Running Deer... That is exactly as I've learned it (and experienced it) over the years as well. I first heard about this "reverse healing" I just made up the term for lack of better words. I keep an eye on things as I can gauge how I'm doing (how far back I've healed in my timeline) based on what issues are coming up. Really cool, and I'm so happy you posted that for us all. Thank you.

I need to remember to update my post. I totally forgot to add that last night after all this neti-pot talk I decided to just snort a lot of it as its the best option I have right now. When I was done I felt like I was smelling without a filter. That is literally the only way I can think to explain it. I felt like I was smelling for the first time in as long as I can remember. Here is the weird part.. I went to the kitchen shortly after and picked up an avocado and opened it. When I took a bit I almost spit it out. I tasted really unappealing. I was in shock because.. well ITS AN AVOCADO! hahaha.. who doesn't love avocados?! I felt like with my smelling filter off I could taste things differently. Has anyone experienced anything like this. I'm going to test it again and see if it was just a weird avocado or if it really change the way I tasted foods.

Another quick question. I obviously don't do salt now, but I used to use a lot of at the time of starting... Anyone else have to readjust their taste buds to salt free? Any suggestions or things that work well in place of salt for flavor? I know I will adjust but its totally cramping my style. Sigh.. I miss salt. I had thought about adding some celery juice for the salts in it, but then everything will taste like celery... soooooooo. :/

Oh, before I forget. If you catch the last episode of this past season of Saturday Night Life they have a bit in the Weedend Update where they said that urine doesn't actually work for jellyfish stings and thats just an old wives tale. They said that the British gov made that statement when there was something going on and tons of jellyfish were in their oceans. I was just thinking.. "everyone knows pee helps a jellyfish sting... looks like they are trying to remove any benefits of urine from the public knowledge." They even went so far as to say that it actually makes the sting worse! Why was this in the Weekend Update? They didn't even try to say these claims weren't true, and they really didn't even tie into the jokes. Odd, don't you think?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomeGirlOnTheInternet For This Post:

Pris (19th August 2014), RunningDeer (19th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #406
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe that traumas are stored as energy imbalances likely due to an overdose of hormones and chemicals that the body released during the trauma. With it being more than the body/person could deal with at the time it was stored in the body. This causes the energy to fall out of alignment...

This is simply a theory I have but I agree that there can be healing of old emotional traumas even without necessarily addressing it from an ego perspective (reasoning, rationalizing, etc).
    Interesting! All I can say is that feels right to me.

Quote Pris... Thanks for sharing your experience! Not that I'm happy you had to get a rash, but its great to hear of others going through the process and coming out the other side.
    You're welcome -- same to you!

Quote I went to the kitchen shortly after and picked up an avocado and opened it. When I took a bit I almost spit it out. I tasted really unappealing. I was in shock because.. well ITS AN AVOCADO! hahaha.. who doesn't love avocados?! I felt like with my smelling filter off I could taste things differently. Has anyone experienced anything like this. I'm going to test it again and see if it was just a weird avocado or if it really change the way I tasted foods.
    This doesn't surprise me at all. Right after 'neti-potting', sense of smell/taste does seem to be more sensitive.

Btw, not quite related, I won't eat asparagus anymore (especially raw) because it makes the urine smell awful.

Quote Another quick question. I obviously don't do salt now, but I used to use a lot of at the time of starting... Anyone else have to readjust their taste buds to salt free? Any suggestions or things that work well in place of salt for flavor? I know I will adjust but its totally cramping my style. Sigh.. I miss salt. I had thought about adding some celery juice for the salts in it, but then everything will taste like celery... soooooooo. :/
    I'm still not off salt entirely (yet) -- it's so hard to give up. But, I did stop adding salt to my food and learned to replace it with spices -- lots and lots and lots of spices/herbs. That really helps. So, that's up to your own taste buds what you like. I myself like to use dill, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper, black pepper, basil... parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme (LOL!).

I need to eat more celery.

Oh, before I forget. If you catch the last episode of this past season of Saturday Night Life they have a bit in the Weedend Update where they said that urine doesn't actually work for jellyfish stings and thats just an old wives tale. They said that the British gov made that statement when there was something going on and tons of jellyfish were in their oceans. I was just thinking.. "everyone knows pee helps a jellyfish sting... looks like they are trying to remove any benefits of urine from the public knowledge." They even went so far as to say that it actually makes the sting worse! Why was this in the Weekend Update? They didn't even try to say these claims weren't true, and they really didn't even tie into the jokes. Odd, don't you think?
    No, I don't think that's odd. What do you expect from the oppressive mainstream propaganda machine? They'll look at you without blinking and tell you salt is great, and distilled water causes early death. Whatever, eh?
    Last edited by Pris; 19th August 2014 at 18:46.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

SomeGirlOnTheInternet (20th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #407
    Thanks

Samphire - a coastal plant with vibrant green stalks and distinctively crisp salty taste... ( according to the Tesco packet at least!)
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Pris (20th August 2014), SomeGirlOnTheInternet (20th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #408
    Thanks

John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Earth Angel (2nd September 2014), Pris (2nd September 2014), SomeGirlOnTheInternet (5th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #409
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

I know I stopped updating daily, but I wanted to check back in and let you all know whats been going on. So the rash on my right shin is almost gone. I've taken pictures and I think the pictures are uploading into an album I created but I don't know if I did it right.. if I did the photo where you can barely read the date is from the 22nd. The one that isn't labeled with any date is from yesterday. (I didn't shave my legs soo... yeah.. enjoy that little bonus. lol).

Anyways, all signs and symptoms of the Hashimotos I was diagnosed with are completely gone. I'm even growing hair on my arms now. (Hashimotos can interfere with hair growth and I'd been almost hairless). The hair on my head is growing back in (it was pretty thin because of the Hashimotos as well). I have a great sense of calm, and have overcome issues across the board from health, to emotional stuff. Anxiety and PTSD are under control (that was the biggest thing I noticed first). Now my energy levels are up. My skin is looking really glowly.. to the point that for the most part I only wear mascara now.

I want to share an experience from a new friend of mine I told about this.. So it is my friends Aunt who came to town and my friend has been wanting me to meet her. Saturday we got together and at the end of the evening this topic came up. I then spent a couple hours just dropping the information I've learned. Wednesday she texts me and says that on Saturday when we met she was having a shingles flareup. From what she said its something that she has been struggling with on and off for some time. Anyways, she figured, why not try it.. what's to lose. Soooo Wednesday morning she texts and says that the next morning she tried it and it almost immediately turned it around and eliminated it and that by that time (Wednesday morning) she didn't even need to take meds for it anymore. I'm so excited for her and wanted to share her testimony from 4 days in.

Sometime else.. I'm looping probably 98%.. I save about 2% to age. I loop anywhere from 2-3 gallons a day at this point.

As for the Mr.... he dropped excess fat and his skin is absolutely radiant and glowing. His bald spot is filling back in and thickening up as well. I will continue to keep updating periodically.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SomeGirlOnTheInternet For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (7th September 2014), Elixir (5th September 2014), Pris (5th September 2014), skamandar (12th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #410
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I know I stopped updating daily, but I wanted to check back in and let you all know whats been going on. So the rash on my right shin is almost gone. I've taken pictures and I think the pictures are uploading into an album I created but I don't know if I did it right.. if I did the photo where you can barely read the date is from the 22nd. The one that isn't labeled with any date is from yesterday. (I didn't shave my legs soo... yeah.. enjoy that little bonus. lol).

Anyways, all signs and symptoms of the Hashimotos I was diagnosed with are completely gone. I'm even growing hair on my arms now. (Hashimotos can interfere with hair growth and I'd been almost hairless). The hair on my head is growing back in (it was pretty thin because of the Hashimotos as well). I have a great sense of calm, and have overcome issues across the board from health, to emotional stuff. Anxiety and PTSD are under control (that was the biggest thing I noticed first). Now my energy levels are up. My skin is looking really glowly.. to the point that for the most part I only wear mascara now.

I want to share an experience from a new friend of mine I told about this.. So it is my friends Aunt who came to town and my friend has been wanting me to meet her. Saturday we got together and at the end of the evening this topic came up. I then spent a couple hours just dropping the information I've learned. Wednesday she texts me and says that on Saturday when we met she was having a shingles flareup. From what she said its something that she has been struggling with on and off for some time. Anyways, she figured, why not try it.. what's to lose. Soooo Wednesday morning she texts and says that the next morning she tried it and it almost immediately turned it around and eliminated it and that by that time (Wednesday morning) she didn't even need to take meds for it anymore. I'm so excited for her and wanted to share her testimony from 4 days in.

Sometime else.. I'm looping probably 98%.. I save about 2% to age. I loop anywhere from 2-3 gallons a day at this point.

As for the Mr.... he dropped excess fat and his skin is absolutely radiant and glowing. His bald spot is filling back in and thickening up as well. I will continue to keep updating periodically.
    Thank you for the update! Fantastic news!

You are such an inspiration!

I used to take medication for hypothyroidism (which they told me has no cure 'of course'). Let's just say I stopped that a long time ago after being on the medication for about nine years or so. I was a bit concerned that my thyroid may have lost its ability to function on its own because of the 'medication' (that's the whole point of taking the 'medication'. ). I said 'good-bye' to my family doctor who thought I was a crazy idiot for getting my information off the internet.

In those days, I started supplementing with food-grade iodine. At first, I seemed to be somewhat allergic to the iodine, but I continued to treat myself until the allergic symptoms dissipated. The initial reaction to slowly coming off the thyroid medication was that a lot of my hair fell out and my neck/thyroid became quite swollen/achy. I felt incredibly lethargic. It took several months before I started to feel 'well' again.

It was much later on that I discovered Urine Therapy/distilled waters (and why salt may not be good for you including all inorganic minerals, regular vitamin/mineral supplements etc)... So, I stopped completely with the iodine and everything else. Now, I just do the Urine Therapy (mostly just take the morning pee).

It's been... almost two years now?... And, so far, I feel fine. My hair is thick and healthy, my energy is high, and I no longer have difficulties regulating my body temperature.

Nope, I have not had my blood tested since. I'm kind of curious... but, I don't trust the 'system'.

Oooh, pictures with unshaved legs? Where lol?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

conk (5th September 2014), Connecting with Sauce (7th September 2014), Elixir (5th September 2014), SomeGirlOnTheInternet (9th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #411
    Thanks

Some more Your-In medicine links

http://www.biblicalscholarship.net/urine.htm
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Elixir (9th September 2014), Pris (8th September 2014), SomeGirlOnTheInternet (9th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #412
    Thanks

Lol Pris,

I think I figured out how to upload them. There should be a album on my profile now called UT Detox... the picture at the top of the page is newer.. the one at the bottom is the first picture.

That is so great your thyroid kicked back in. Sounds like you may have been having a bromide and halogen detox from the Iodine.. a lot of people think its an allergic reaction but its actually the crap getting pushed out of the thyroid by the real iodine.

You know, the more I use it the more I trust it.. I feel like everyone I've talked to shares that sentiment.

I'm looping at least 2 gallons a day.. typically around 3.. sometimes more, and eating a lot of raw foods. 1 cooked meal a day, but it is typically accompanied by a lot of raw foods. The more raw and less cooked food I do the better I feel. I really enjoy getting to have a cooked meal each day though. Sigh.. I wish food (especially cooked food) wasn't so addictive.

I just realized today is my one month mark on UT! I hear 3 months is when a lot of magic happens. I'm excited to see what other benefits are on the way!

Out of curiosity has anyone noticed a weight gain without clothes fitting tighter? I'm wondering if it is hydration related.. like.. I'm just really hydrated now, but it seems so weird. Maybe it's something else. I don't know.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomeGirlOnTheInternet For This Post:

Elixir (9th September 2014), Pris (10th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #413
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lol Pris,

I think I figured out how to upload them. There should be a album on my profile now called UT Detox... the picture at the top of the page is newer.. the one at the bottom is the first picture.

That is so great your thyroid kicked back in. Sounds like you may have been having a bromide and halogen detox from the Iodine.. a lot of people think its an allergic reaction but its actually the crap getting pushed out of the thyroid by the real iodine.

You know, the more I use it the more I trust it.. I feel like everyone I've talked to shares that sentiment.

I'm looping at least 2 gallons a day.. typically around 3.. sometimes more, and eating a lot of raw foods. 1 cooked meal a day, but it is typically accompanied by a lot of raw foods. The more raw and less cooked food I do the better I feel. I really enjoy getting to have a cooked meal each day though. Sigh.. I wish food (especially cooked food) wasn't so addictive.

I just realized today is my one month mark on UT! I hear 3 months is when a lot of magic happens. I'm excited to see what other benefits are on the way!

Out of curiosity has anyone noticed a weight gain without clothes fitting tighter? I'm wondering if it is hydration related.. like.. I'm just really hydrated now, but it seems so weird. Maybe it's something else. I don't know.
    I feel the same way about cooked food. It's so addictive. And, I too, do my best to accompany it (most of the time!) with lots of raw food.

Looking at those pictures definitely, IMO, shows a great example of a 'healing crisis'. My gosh! You are looping at least 2 to 3 gallons a day?! That's... remarkable!!! I mean, one gallon a day is super (of any kind of distilled waters let alone just urine)! It's hard enough for me to pull off one gallon of machine-made distilled water per day! I get a huge amount of exercise frantically running to the bathroom all the time.

No, I've not noticed a weight gain without clothes fitting tighter so I can't give you any insight on that. I wouldn't be surprised if it is hydration related. You've literally got 'a river flowing through you'!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

SomeGirlOnTheInternet (12th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #414
    Thanks

Oh yeah.. that's not just your opinion.. it is a fact! Major toxic release. I was so amazed by how quickly it was detoxing me. I knew the rash was likely as it's common but I haven't ever come across photos of the UT detox rash and I wanted to document mine so people could see how theirs might look.

Yep.. 2-3 gallons.. its not uncommon for me to go above 3 gallons. That's also not something I've heard of anyone doing at this point. It's a lot and I have usually looped my first gallon by the time I'm waking up for the day. Once I fall asleep for the night I count it as the next day since those hormones are the ones that would be in my morning pee if I could actually get through the night without peeing ever hour or two. What is interesting is sometimes I feel like I can hold it for a while without too much difficulty and I end up peeing a quart or more.. other times I'm running to the bathroom to pee just a cup and half or two.

Well .. I don't know what my deal is with the weight gain, but yeah.. that "river flowing through you" saying pops into my head constantly! Love it! That's definitely what it feels like in the morning too when I have nothing in my system.

So, I've pretty much stopped wearing makeup .. aside from the occasional mascara. Today the Mr. had off work (Thursday) and we spent the day hanging out and walking around the city. Half way through lunch he looks at me and says, "Wait.. Are you?... You aren't wearing any makeup are you?" I was like, "No.. I haven't been feeling like I needed it." and he says, "I honestly couldn't even tell. You look great!" That made me feel wonderful. I feel the changes and I see them but its nice to have him noticing. That said.. here is a picture of me with no makeup on. I just realized thus far I've posted pictures of my hairy detox rash legs, and me with no makeup. lol.. I'm sure you all are charmed. ahahahahahahaha!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeGirlOnTheInternet For This Post:

Pris (12th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #415
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oh yeah.. that's not just your opinion.. it is a fact! Major toxic release. I was so amazed by how quickly it was detoxing me. I knew the rash was likely as it's common but I haven't ever come across photos of the UT detox rash and I wanted to document mine so people could see how theirs might look.

Yep.. 2-3 gallons.. its not uncommon for me to go above 3 gallons. That's also not something I've heard of anyone doing at this point. It's a lot and I have usually looped my first gallon by the time I'm waking up for the day. Once I fall asleep for the night I count it as the next day since those hormones are the ones that would be in my morning pee if I could actually get through the night without peeing ever hour or two. What is interesting is sometimes I feel like I can hold it for a while without too much difficulty and I end up peeing a quart or more.. other times I'm running to the bathroom to pee just a cup and half or two.

Well .. I don't know what my deal is with the weight gain, but yeah.. that "river flowing through you" saying pops into my head constantly! Love it! That's definitely what it feels like in the morning too when I have nothing in my system.

So, I've pretty much stopped wearing makeup .. aside from the occasional mascara. Today the Mr. had off work (Thursday) and we spent the day hanging out and walking around the city. Half way through lunch he looks at me and says, "Wait.. Are you?... You aren't wearing any makeup are you?" I was like, "No.. I haven't been feeling like I needed it." and he says, "I honestly couldn't even tell. You look great!" That made me feel wonderful. I feel the changes and I see them but its nice to have him noticing. That said.. here is a picture of me with no makeup on. I just realized thus far I've posted pictures of my hairy detox rash legs, and me with no makeup. lol.. I'm sure you all are charmed. ahahahahahahaha!

Hello, gorgeous!

I've heard of morning pee referred to as 'The Golden Dawn' (related to the Hermetic Order, occult stuff).

Some say 'The Fountain of Youth' is the urine we pee. Any cup used to collect this pee is 'The Holy Grail'.

Interesting ideas!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

SomeGirlOnTheInternet (13th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #416
    Thanks

awww thanks Pris,

Yeah.. I've heard Andrew Norton Webber talking a lot about that. It makes perfect sense although I think David Wilcock has it right with that the holy grail is.. I believe the holy grail is our pineal gland, and the quest for it is the quest for understanding out true divinity. The pineal gland does hold the purest water from the body so it plays into the same idea. Totally resonates with me!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeGirlOnTheInternet For This Post:

Pris (14th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #417
    Thanks

awww thanks Pris,

Yeah.. I've heard Andrew Norton Webber talking a lot about that. It makes perfect sense although I think David Wilcock has it right with that the holy grail is.. I believe the holy grail is our pineal gland, and the quest for it is the quest for understanding out true divinity. The pineal gland does hold the purest water from the body so it plays into the same idea. Totally resonates with me!
    I think all these topics align.

There is a guy called Bill Donohue on YT who links Bible stories as allegory for meditation.

The arc of the covenant may be the bone in the skull holding the pineal and pituitary glands as it is box shaped.

The most UT I've done in a day is similar to that 4 to 5 litres over 24 hrs more likely 3... When I did I had boils on my spine detoxing.. I loop as much as I can but you end up wired if looping past 7pm..

I much prefer my inner distiller to the Mini Classic ii counter top... But salt must be avoided.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Pris (14th September 2014)

35. Link to Post #418
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    awww thanks Pris,

There is a guy called Bill Donohue on YT who links Bible stories as allegory for meditation.

The arc of the covenant may be the bone in the skull holding the pineal and pituitary glands as it is box shaped.

The most UT I've done in a day is similar to that 4 to 5 litres over 24 hrs more likely 3... When I did I had boils on my spine detoxing.. I loop as much as I can but you end up wired if looping past 7pm..

I much prefer my inner distiller to the Mini Classic ii counter top... But salt must be avoided.
    Ah, yes, could be! I've also heard of the pineal gland being called the Philosopher's Stone.

I think it's neat that our pineal gland is a cute little inner eye-ball.

Oh, that Bill Donahue is awesome! He's so much fun! Gaining knowledge from him can get kind of addictive. And, no worries -- there's no shortage of videos to watch! Btw, I've talked with him a few times and he's really a nice guy!

Myself, I've not had trouble sleeping through the night drinking about half a cup to a cup of urine right right before bedtime (depending on how thirsty I am). But, I'm not talking about looping all day long. I just like to take the morning urine mostly and evening urine... with the idea that the morning urine has all the best stuff in it, and the evening urine helps my body with repairs while I sleep.

Yes, I'm still not there with the salt I hate to admit.
    Last edited by Pris; 14th September 2014 at 18:55.

36. Link to Post #419
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    awww thanks Pris,

Ah, yes, could be! I've also heard of the pineal gland being called the Philosopher's Stone.

I think it's neat that our pineal gland is a cute little inner eye-ball.

Oh, that Bill Donahue is awesome! He's so much fun! Gaining knowledge from him can get kind of addictive. And, no worries -- there's no shortage of videos to watch! Btw, I've talked with him a few times and he's really a nice guy!

Myself, I've not had trouble sleeping through the night drinking about half a cup to a cup of urine right right before bedtime (depending on how thirsty I am). But, I'm not talking about looping all day long. I just like to take the morning urine mostly and evening urine... with the idea that the morning urine has all the best stuff in it, and the evening urine helps my body with repairs while I sleep.

Yes, I'm still not there with the salt I hate to admit.

Andrew Norton Webber has some great stuff on his site about salt. Also a researcher on Facebook called Donny Daigle (Mosley) is a big salt researcher I heard at the "Waters Of Life Gathering" in August. I did a talk there too and did some of the healing I do. Are you on Facebook?
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Pris (16th September 2014)

38. Link to Post #420
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

Hello, gorgeous!

I've heard of morning pee referred to as 'The Golden Dawn' (related to the Hermetic Order, occult stuff).

Some say 'The Fountain of Youth' is the urine we pee. Any cup used to collect this pee is 'The Holy Grail'.

Interesting ideas!
    Yes my "Holy Grail" is a BP Wild Bean Cafe travel coffee mug. It fully seals! Not ideal as the stainless steel and plastic lid tarnish the pee over time... Glass is MUCH better.

For UTers, especially loopers there is a secret Facebook group which has lots of AMAZING shares of how powerful urine is as a healing modality! By all means contact me on Facebook and I can add any who are FULLY aware of this knowledge... However if they are not fully aware they will not be allowed in or removed pretty quickly if not " there yet" on this knowledge.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Earth Angel (17th September 2014), Pris (16th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst 1 11 21 29 LastLast