+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member grampah's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

Thanks very much Abhaya and John CW Sauce. From a quick look, the Megahome seems to fit my needs. I live alone, no vehicle, shop via bus and order a great deal of my needs via the net. It's very time consuming but worth the effort. I started in a year or so ago researching filters and "got lost". My online search method is to bookmark all "possibles", then sort those by criterion met, then after checking delivery "promises" etc and often contacting the seller to grade their "B.S", I move the top ones to a Final Choices bookmark. Then I "sit on it a few days" and think of more questions not answered via their website. I have been known to read up to 300 reviews, where often something I would not have thought of, comes up.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grampah For This Post:

Abhaya (21st November 2012), conk (23rd November 2012), Earth Angel (7th December 2012), RunningDeer (29th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Thought I would post this new testimonial from a lady just posted on Andrews Facebook page! Which one of you is going to have the next miracle story?!

WOW!!!!!

FANTASTIC TESTIMONIAL!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I just completed a 40 day Distilled Waters fast to heal myself from significant degeneration of my knees secondary to osteoarthritis. I was able to obtain a 6 week medical leave of absence and on day one of my medical leave I began fasting on 1.5 gallons of distilled water and urine therapy. I am ecstatic with the results. I lost 35 pounds which was very important for my knees. My objective was to remove inorganic mineral deposits throughout my body (like years and years of arterial placque build-up, however I primarily desired to remove all the mineral deposits in all of my joints which are greatly impacted by osteoarthritis. 7 weeks ago, I had to order a seated walker to use at work in my role as a nurse consultant. Now that I have finished my 40 day Distilled Waters fast, I can walk and stand for hours with minimal pain. I am so grateful to you, Andrew Norton Webber, for guiding us with your information on this important health benefit. I also wanted you to know I had my chem panels and lipid panels drawn at 21 days and 40 days into my Distilled Waters Fast and my magnesium/phosphorus and calcium levels were always perfectly normal. This proved to me that drinking distilled waters does not leach organic minerals from our tissues. And my LDL and triglyceride levels are the best they have EVER been. I return to work in 3 days feeling much better and able to do my work without the need for a walker. This 50 something RN is very grateful for Distilled Waters Therapies! Namaste!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Alan (4th January 2013), conk (23rd November 2012), Connecting with Sauce (23rd November 2012), gripreaper (23rd November 2012), Nickolai (28th November 2012), penn (8th December 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #283
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Thanks Abhaya, saves me posting it
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (23rd November 2012)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks

Another reference to urine therapy at the end

John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (24th November 2012), meat suit (23rd November 2012), penn (8th December 2012), skamandar (24th November 2012), Soul Safari (23rd November 2012)

9. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Bumping this thread!!!!! Much love to us all!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Abhaya (25th November 2012), Earth Angel (8th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #286
    Thanks

So has the vid from the London distilled liquids conference come out yet?

12. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    So has the vid from the London distilled liquids conference come out yet?
    Unfortunately the pro-video man was ill amongst other things and although all three talks went very well (loads of great feedback especially about my talk) and the room was full (~45) we did not get clear video of my presentation worthy of distributing on the www. Andrews and Daves which were just talks 'may' be available to listen (I got ANWs in high quality mp3 audio but it is large>200MB) if you contact them via facebook or their websites. Or me via skype for ANW HQ audio.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (30th November 2012)

14. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

Hey John, raw milk is it a distilled liquid? Thanks

15. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    Hey John, raw milk is it a distilled liquid? Thanks
    It could well be! ...I know "straight from the cow" stuff is very healing... try and find it though that is the issue... buying a cow farm would be easier...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (3rd December 2012)

17. Link to Post #290
    Thanks

More Pee-ple are coming forward, which is great...

p1

p2

p3
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Abhaya (4th December 2012), Kimberley (4th December 2012), Nickolai (9th December 2012), skamandar (8th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #291
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I am thinking of buying the megahome counter top distiller mentioned above. Can anyone tell me would I use my regular tap water (which is very hard) or the water that goes through my big under the counter filter (removing 99.9% of crap from my water?) The reason I ask is I am now buying distilled water to use for making colloidal silver, plus I am filtering all drinking/tea water which at present takes 5 gallons of water to make one gallon to drink......we pay for our water and an equal amount for sewage so if its safe to use the tap water my water bill would decrease quite a bit.......also does anyone know if the distiller is a significant electricity suck??
    Our hydro bill has gone up way past our gas (heat) bill which is saying a lot when you live in Ontario and have winter for 6 months a year!!

20. Link to Post #292
    United States Avalon Member grampah's Avatar
    Thanks

I finished today reading and taking notes of the 188 Amazon reviews for the Megahome units, going back to 2005. There are calculations there on electricity usage per hour and filtering with other means before putting tap water into the unit. Generally the posters experienced cleaner water even after their water had been faucet filtered. Additional electrical usage depends of course on your rate structure, additional KWH rate, etc. I intend to purchase a unit and the electricity will be additional and not offset by not buying bottled water since I never have. The unit is a 500kwh heater so I plan to have it go on before I get up so my kitchen is warm, that may save some on my gas and electric bill running my central forced air unit. In other words I don't expect an increase in my utility bills for making several gallons a week. There are posters who have run theirs 24/7 until they store a considerable amount of water. Others post their test data. Very, very few are not happy with the unit or the company's service. It appears the company reads the reviews and comments.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grampah For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th December 2012), skamandar (8th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #293
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,815 times in 21,552 posts

Quote Posted by grampah (here)
    I finished today reading and taking notes of the 188 Amazon reviews for the Megahome units, going back to 2005. ... The unit is a 500kwh heater ...
    The Megahome counter top distiller uses 580 watts (not kwh.) A 115v unit that used 500 kwh per hour would be sucking 5000 amps ... an order of magnitude larger than most entire homes are capable of providing.

It takes about 5 to 6 hours to distill one gallon. At 12 cents/kwh (average US price for electricty) running this distiller for 5 hours will cost of 580 * 5 * 12 / 1000 == 34.8 cents.

So that's about $US 0.35 per gallon give or take for most states in the US (Electricity in Hawaii is over twice the price.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (4th January 2013), Earth Angel (8th December 2012), grampah (9th December 2012), skamandar (8th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #294
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm quite happy with my Megahome unit. I make a few gallons a week for drinking water. I already had a whole house chlorine filter, and an under the sink reverse osmosis (RO) unit, so prior to getting the Megahome, my drinking water was down from perhaps 200 parts per million (ppm) total dissolved solids (tds) in the municipal water to about 10 ppm from the RO unit. With one pass of the distiller, it reads 0 ppm on my inexpensive tds meter.

I then add back in sulfates (Willard water), potassium bicarbonate (from nuts.com) and good salt (Himalayan or Redmond pink salt) to get the tds back up to roughly 200 ppm, give or take a big bunch.

I needed the distiller to make ionic silver, or otherwise might or might not have gotten it. That needs 0 or 1 ppm tds. But as long as I have it, might as well run all my drinking water through it.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th December 2012), meat suit (8th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #295
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I am thinking of buying the megahome counter top distiller mentioned above. Can anyone tell me would I use my regular tap water (which is very hard) or the water that goes through my big under the counter filter (removing 99.9% of crap from my water?) The reason I ask is I am now buying distilled water to use for making colloidal silver, plus I am filtering all drinking/tea water which at present takes 5 gallons of water to make one gallon to drink......
    Distillers one weakness is that they do not get out all the more volatile compounds (the stuff such as chlorine that boils off at even lower temperatures than water boils.) Somewhere in your filter chain you should have a decent carbon filter to get out the volatile gases, or else they will boil off before the water, and end up being condensed back into the output distilled result.

If your under counter unit uses five gallons to make one gallon, that sounds like a reverse osmosis (RO) unit, which almost certainly has some carbon blocks (to keep any chlorine from getting to the reverse osmosis unit) in addition to the ultra-fine filtering provided by the reverse osmosis unit itself.

The Megahome comes with an itsy-bitsy carbon filter itself, as a little packet of carbon that sits inside the output snout of the Megahome. I never figured that was big enough to do a good job for long, so don't even bother putting that packet in the snout. Better not to have one more place to grow mold. Once cleaned up of all the noxious chlorine and other crap, water grows mold and fungus more easily, so I keep my drinking water in the refrigerator, and keep anything that contacts the water after the distiller a little bit extra clean.

If I did not already have a reverse osmosis (RO) unit myself (with its attendant carbon filters), or if I was worried about the cost of the water used by the RO unit, then perhaps the least expensive way to run the distiller would be to first run tap water through a water filter pitcher, such as Brita, PUR, Clear2o, Mavea, Culligan, or ZeroWater before distilling it. It's the carbon filter you need to use with a distiller, not so much the actual RO unit itself, and the carbon filters (such as in pitcher filters) don't waste any water.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th December 2012), Hervé (8th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #296
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I am thinking of buying the megahome counter top distiller mentioned above. Can anyone tell me would I use my regular tap water (which is very hard) or the water that goes through my big under the counter filter (removing 99.9% of crap from my water?) The reason I ask is I am now buying distilled water to use for making colloidal silver, plus I am filtering all drinking/tea water which at present takes 5 gallons of water to make one gallon to drink......we pay for our water and an equal amount for sewage so if its safe to use the tap water my water bill would decrease quite a bit.......also does anyone know if the distiller is a significant electricity suck??
    Our hydro bill has gone up way past our gas (heat) bill which is saying a lot when you live in Ontario and have winter for 6 months a year!!
    I'd use the filter to fill the Distiller and then the water from the distiller will be like "double distilled" and amazing to drink AND make colloidal silver with... It will also make MUCH less sludge inside the distiller and need less cleaning...

It is ~600W and therefore 0.6 kW/hr 's per hour used... it is ~4 hours on so 4 x 0.6 = ~ 2.5 to 3 kW/hrs of leccy... find out what a kW/hr costs... Unless America uses a different unit to the rest of the world... as they aren't yet using internationally recognised SI units on everything...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I'm quite happy with my Megahome unit. I make a few gallons a week for drinking water. I already had a whole house chlorine filter, and an under the sink reverse osmosis (RO) unit, so prior to getting the Megahome, my drinking water was down from perhaps 200 parts per million (ppm) total dissolved solids (tds) in the municipal water to about 10 ppm from the RO unit. With one pass of the distiller, it reads 0 ppm on my inexpensive tds meter.

I then add back in sulfates (Willard water), potassium bicarbonate (from nuts.com) and good salt (Himalayan or Redmond pink salt) to get the tds back up to roughly 200 ppm, give or take a big bunch.

I needed the distiller to make ionic silver, or otherwise might or might not have gotten it. That needs 0 or 1 ppm tds. But as long as I have it, might as well run all my drinking water through it.
    PAul, Why add all those IN-ORGANIC minerals back in... This is EXACTLY what I used to do for 3-4 years... until I came across the Andrew Norton Webber info about INORGANIC minerals VS ORGANIC minerals... I removed IN-organic minerals from my water supply then started getting detoxification reactions which cleared in 1-2 weeks... Highly recommended Paul... Even as a trial... make sure IF you are worried about minerals you ADD organic minerals to your diet/drinks... but pure clean water is not an issue to drink at all...

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/th...the-truth.html
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th December 2012), Hervé (8th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #298
    Thanks

Thanks "Kris Costa" from Facebook group on Urine therapy for ALL of the books / organisations for Urine links below..
    (For those here who do FB ask me on Facebook pm if you wish to join it as info is shared there too - I'm John Shore on Facebook or www.healingshores.com is my site)

John Armstrong "The Water of Life" (1944) Dr. C.P. Mithal "Miracles of Urine Therapy" (1973) Dr. Arthur Lincoln Pauls "Shivambu Kalpa" (1978) Dr. Beatrice Bartnett "Urine Therapy: It May Save Your Life" (1994) Coen van der Kroon "Golden Fountain: Complete Guide to Urine Therapy" (1996) Martha M. Christy "Your Own Perfect Medicine" (1998) Other Resources on Urine Therapy (listed alphabetically): The Alchemy of Urine: From Witches' Brew to the Golden Elixir: A Diary Immanu-El Adiv, independent publication, Jerusalem (Israel) 1992 All India Directory on Auto Urine Therapy, by Dr. A.B. Das, Nature Cure and Yoga Research Center, Calcutta (India) 1992 Amaroli, Dr. Swami Shankardevan Saraswati, Bihar School of Yoga, Monghyr, Bihar (India) 1978 Alternate address: School of Yoga, Australia Amaroli, Dr. Soleil & Dr. C. T. Schaller, 1st edition 1989, Editions Vivez Soleil, Genève (Switzerland) 1993 Amaroli Books (www.odyssee.net/~expodome/books.htm) (list of books on urine therapy and publishers) Autotherapy by Dr. Charles Duncan, USA –1918 Auto-Urine Cure -1969 R.V Karlekar and Raghuvanshi, Shri Shree Gajanan Book Depot Prakashan Bhawani Shankar Road, Dadar, Bombay 28, India "Auto-Urine: The Nectar of Life" B.L. Nalavade, lecture at 20th World Congress of Natural Medicines, 1991 in Madras (India) Auto-urine therapy (www.hps-online.com) (extensive health information by the Medicine Man) Auto-Urine Therapy Dr. Raojibhai Manibhai Patel Bhrat Sevak Samaj Publications Pankornaka, Ahmedabad, 380 001 Auto-Urine Therapy, by "an experienced physician" (anonymous), Gala Publishers, Ahmedabad (India) 1990 Auto Urine Therapy: Science & Practice, Vaidya Pragjibhai Mohanji Rathod, Swasthvrutta Prakashan, Bhavnagar (India) 1988 Auto Urine Therapy Treatment and Cure (1978) Acharya Jagdish B Jagdish B. Publications 63-64 Mahendra Chambers 2nd Floor, Dr.D.N. Road Fort, Bombay 400 001 bay 28, India 149-"Auto-urotherapy", John R. Herman, New York State Journal of Medicine, vol. 80 no.7 June 1980, pp.1149-1154 Cancer Cures in Twelve Ways A A Cordero, Science of Nature Healing Center Asia, (Philippines) 198*

Chinese Association of Urine Therapy Correct Application of Urine Therapy (www.auto-urine.com) (web site for Chinese Association of Urine Therapy) 72, Wu Kon Lio Road, Wuku Industrial Park, Taipei Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C. Tel=G886-2-2988446 Fax=G886-2-2996990 E-mail=GWebmaster@auto-urine.com Dossier Amaroli (French) Fondations Soleil Bois des Arts, 38 CH -125 Chène-Bourg, Genève Dossier Choc (French) Ma Découverte de la Thérapie d'Urine by Christiane Cloutier The Eating Gorilla Comes in Peace, Bubba Free John, Dawn Horse Press, San Rafael (California, USA) 1979, pp.220-224 Eigenharnbehandlung by Dr. Johann Abele -1950 Karl F. Haug Verlag, Heidelberg, Germany Get Well Naturally by Linda Clark Chapter 11 -Autotherapy -The Duncan method Arco Publications, Inc. 219 Park Ave. South New York, N.Y. 10003 The Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide To Urine Therapy by Coen van der Kroon, Amethyst Books/Gateway Books, Swallcliffe (UK) 1996 (Chapter 4 in The Golden Fountain has more references to research in other languages) Kinkerstraat 82-C, 1053 EA Amsterdam, The Netherlands, tel/fax: + 31 20 683 5510 email = cvdk@knoware.nl van der Kroon's web site, home page = urinetherapy/ Health in Your Hands, Devendra Vora, Gala Publishers, Bombay (India) 1982, pp.3, 122-123 Healing Powers, Book 3, On Biorythm and Urine Therapy by Dr. G.P. Malakhov, St. Petersburg (Russia) 1994 (so far only in Russian language) Dr. William Hitt (Urine Therapy clinics in Mexico) 1-800-800-8849 Integrated Approach of Urine Therapy (IAUT): A Long Term Prospective Study, Dr. Shashi Patil & Dr. Sarang Patil, Samyak Publications, Kolhapur 1996 The Lost Gospel of the Ages by J.C. Androgeus -1980 Life Science Institute, P.O. Box 1057 Fort Pierce, FL 33434 Making Your Own Medicine by Roy Oakes Manav Mootra, Dr. Dr.Rahojibhai Manibhai Patel, 1st edition 1963, 5th edition Lokseva Kendra Publisher, Ahmedabad (India) 1991 Miracle of Auto-Urine Therapy: The Fountain of Health and Beauty Prof. Dr. Ryoichi Nakao, Taiyo (publisher) .), Kyoto (Japan) 1991 (so far only in Japanese language)

racles of Urine Therapy, by Dr. C.P. Mithal, M.B.B.S., M.D Pankaj Publications, New Delhi (India) 1978 Reprinted 1998, available from Amazon.com Also published by: New Light Publications 202, Rattan Jyoti, 18, Rajendra Place, New Dehli 110008 The Miracles of Urine-Therapy by Dr. Beatrice Bartnett & Margie Adelman, Water of Life Institute, Hollywood, Florida 1987 Shivambu Cure Guide to Treatment and diet Dr. Paragji D. Desai, M.B.B.S. Navbharat Sahitya Mandir 162 Princess Street Bombay-400 002, India Shivambu --Urine Therapy by Dr. Nila Sanghvi phone 91-33-474-8308 address: 39 Chakraberia Rd (south) Bhowanipur, Calcutta, India 700025 (Dr. Sanghvi's e-mail: nila_sanghvi@hotmail.com (his website = www.amigo.ects.co.in/shivambu.htm) Shivambu Kalpa, Dr. Arthur L. Pauls, D.O. Ortho-Bionomy Publishing, (England) 1978 also by Life Science Institute P.O. Box 1057 Ft. Pierce, Florida 33454 Siddhargal Kanda Siruneer Maruthuvam by Dr. R. Manickavasagam, India –1980 Tibetan Buddhist Medicine and Psychiatry, The Diamond Healing, Terry Clifford, SamuelWeiser Inc., York Beach (USA) 1984 Treatise & Directory on Auto-Urine Therapy, Dr. A.B. Das, Nature Cure and Yoga Research Center, Calcutta 1996 (contains bibliography of all the Indian-language literature on urine therapy). "Urea: Its Possible Role in Auto-Urine Therapy", John Wynhausen, in Shivambu Kalpa Parishad, collected lectures, Goa (India) 1993 Urine as An Autotherapeutic Remedy, Dr. Charles. H. Duncan, 1918 Urine Therapy: www.micronauts.com/urine.html "Urine-Therapy, Drinking from Thine Own Cistern," Quique Palladino, PWA Coalition Newsline, Nr. 37, October 1988, pp.41-44 (USA) 1988 Urine-Therapy: It May Save Your Life, by Dr. Beatrice Bartnett, c/o Lifestyle Institute PO Box 4735 Ruidoso, New Mexico 88345 formerly: Water of Life Institute, Hollywood, Florida 1989 Urine Therapy: Self-healing through Intrinsic Medicine -1982 by Dr. John F. O'Quinn Life Science Institute P.O. Box 1057 Fort Pierce, Florida 33454 "Uropathy; A Sure Cure for All Diseases", S.J. Kulkarni, lecture at 20th World Congress of Natural Medicines, 1991 in Madras (India)

A Very Special Juice by Carmen Thomas (1998) (750,000 copies sold in Germany) The Water of Life, John W. Armstrong, 1st edition England 1944, Health Science Press, Saffron Walden (England) 1990 Wonders of Uropathy: Urine Therapy as a Universal Cure By Dr.G.K. Thakkar, Bombay (India) 1992 World Conference on Urine Therapy (Gersfeld, Germany, May 13-16, 1999) Other conferences on Urine Therapy Your Own Perfect Medicine: The Incredible Proven Natural Miracle Cure That Medical Science Has Never Revealed! by Martha M. Christy, Future Med, Inc., Scottsdale Arizona (USA) 1994 Click here for Martha Christy's website (www.all-natural.com/urine.htm URINE: The Fountain of Youth! ($7) with a comprehensive summary of all the latest scientific and medical research in the field of urine therapy... JESUS' DIET: for your Sins! ($10) an inspirational health book with hundreds of references from the Bible on diet, health, and fasting... To order by mail, send cash, check, or money order to: Christian Health Research Box 694 Keaau, Hawaii 96749 (808) 965-9494 toll free (888) 696-3966 click here to order by credit card comments to: AhmenHeaven@aol.com Copyright. Christian Health Research. Box 694 Keaau Hawaii 96749 For problems or questions regarding this web contact AhmenHeaven@aol.com. Last updated: April 04, 2000.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Kimberley (8th December 2012), meat suit (8th December 2012), skamandar (12th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #299
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    PAul, Why add all those IN-ORGANIC minerals back in... This is EXACTLY what I used to do for 3-4 years... until I came across the Andrew Norton Webber info about INORGANIC minerals VS ORGANIC minerals... I removed IN-organic minerals from my water supply then started getting detoxification reactions which cleared in 1-2 weeks... Highly recommended Paul... Even as a trial... make sure IF you are worried about minerals you ADD organic minerals to your diet/drinks... but pure clean water is not an issue to drink at all...
    Well, potassium bicarbonate is organic -- notice the carbon in the carbonate . And anyway, the body has little trouble absorbing potassium (and sodium) in any form.

Sulfur comes in such forms as elemental sulfur, sulfides, sulfates, and various more complicated organic nutrients such as (vitamins) biotin, thiamine , (anti-oxidant) glutathione, (amino acids) methionine, cysteine, homocysteine, and taurine. My understanding is that elemental sulfur and sulfides are not of much use to the body; I take none of those. I understand that the various sulfates in Willards water are in a form that is readily absorbed and used by the body. I also take the other more complicated organic nutrients that I just listed, including substantial amounts of liposomal glutathione, but not in my drinking water.

In addition to Willards water, potassium bicarbonate and a good salt, I also include in my drinking water a few drops of "Optimally Organic Fulvic Ionic Minerals Concentrated X350" (which I did not mention above.)

So the only inorganic minerals that might be called in doubt would be the good salt (Himalayan or Redmond). My figuring is that one of the greatest deficiencies in typical diets these days are the various trace minerals -- perhaps 50 of them -- and that this one of the best ways available to me to get at least the portion of them that my body is able to extract and make use of in this inorganic form. Good salt has been a staple of healthy diets for such a long time that I rather figure it should be good for one's health.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (4th January 2013), meat suit (8th December 2012)

36. Link to Post #300
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The item I add the most of (1 Tbsp per gallon) to my drinking water is the potassium bicarbonate (purchased in bulk from nuts.com.)

The following article, which I have previously referenced seven (7) times on this forum, discusses potassium bicarbonate: Diet, evolution and aging -- The pathophysiologic effects of the post-agricultural inversion of the potassium-to-sodium and base-to-chloride ratios in the human diet, by Frassetto L, Morris RC Jr, Sellmeyer DE, Todd K, Sebastian A. (pdf)

I recommend the article (now I've mentioned it eight (8) times ).

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 29 LastLast