+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst 1 15 25 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #481
    Thanks

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

http://s13.postimg.org/98js3oy87/lyme.png
    This is just a snapshot from the pdf Distilled Waters Testimonials linked above

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nenosema For This Post:

Elainie (13th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #482
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

"Auto-urine therapy was big in Europe before WWII. The kidneys excrete fragments of DNA from the microbes. Drinking this gets the GALT to wake up; the GALT is where 80% of the immune system exists. 1 glass of mid-morning and afternoon urine may be used. A urine nasal spray may be used using a puff twice a day. This downregulates the immune response."

4. Link to Post #483
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    "Auto-urine therapy was big in Europe before WWII. The kidneys excrete fragments of DNA from the microbes. Drinking this gets the GALT to wake up; the GALT is where 80% of the immune system exists. 1 glass of mid-morning and afternoon urine may be used. A urine nasal spray may be used using a puff twice a day. This downregulates the immune response."
    Hi ERK, what do you mean by "mid-morning"? Also responding to your earlier post; the therapist is using a "dowser", I'm not quite certain about his claim i don't have any critters anymore. Anyway there's an Md now in Stockholm who works with a kineseologist and you can get blood tests there, it's expensive but I want to know for sure.
    Last edited by transiten; 14th April 2015 at 08:42.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th March 2020)

6. Link to Post #484
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Hi ERK, what do you mean by "mid-morning"? Also responding to your earlier post; the therapist is using a "dowser", I'm not quite certain about his claim i don't have any critters anymore. Anyway there's an Md now in Stockholm who works with a kineseologist and you can get blood tests there, it's expensive but I want to now for sure.

The above quotation is from Dr. Klinghardt. I started back on urine therapy today- used mid morning and mid afternoon urine. Klinghardt uses ART, other practitioners use different testing methods- I use a bioresonance machine called the Assyra to scan the body (one my my ND's has this and uses it). Maybe you can find someone in Sweden who has one, we were astounded at it's accuracy. http://www.asyra.co.uk/contact-us/

Midmorning to me means 10 AM or so. Mid afternoon would be 3 PM.
    Last edited by Elainie; 14th April 2015 at 05:05.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

8. Link to Post #485
    Thanks

Ok! I was told you should use only the first morning pee....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

10. Link to Post #486
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,351 times in 677 posts

In Martha M Christy's 'Your Own Perfect Medicine', she says the first morning pee is the best to drink because its the most concentrated & also to use 'mid-stream urine.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th March 2020), transiten (14th April 2015)

12. Link to Post #487
    Thanks

John Armstrong would cure many people of cancer and gangrene by simply fasting them on nothing but alot of water and all the urine they passed.
    I've come across alot of people who 'drink it all' and a fair amount who do the mid-stream thing, it's up to you individually. personally I find it hard to waste any

If one wanted to go into healing.. they may want to switch up their diet to as many raw fruits and vegetable as they can eat, for the time they would like to practice UT. It will make it so much more pleasant and very healing overall. Compresses! The other day I dipped and wrung some yoga pants and shirt in clear urine serum water while just starting to practice yoga. It was nice but chilly, something i'll do again on a warmer day

It seems to be the Urea that is doing the healing. Once we take in urine, the Urea in converted into something that does the healing.. I need to do more research into this. So therefore if you're looking for healing the best thing to do would be to loop. Looping is when one continues drinking all or some of the urine passed though the day. Something that's so greatly overlooked with Urine Therapy is that yeah while the morning urine is full of everything and sometimes rather dark in colour, it is good for you and has urea, but, if one were to continue throughout the day to take a cup or even just a sip every pass it becomes very very clear & not unpleasant at all. In this way they'll be getting alot more Urea into their system much easier and faster. John Armstrong's book The Water of Life is one of the best books to look into
    Last edited by nenosema; 14th April 2015 at 20:33.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nenosema For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th March 2020), Earth Angel (16th April 2015), kennywally (5th April 2016), Mari (15th April 2015), transiten (14th April 2015)

14. Link to Post #488
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    In Martha M Christy's 'Your Own Perfect Medicine', she says the first morning pee is the best to drink because its the most concentrated & also to use 'mid-stream urine.
    Ok! Again though what is "mid-stream"

15. Link to Post #489
    Thanks

"Collect the middle stream of the first morning urine. The small amounts at the beginning and ending of urination do not have to be collected. The first part rinses the urinary passage clean, so the urine will be as sterile as possible. The last part sometimes contains sediment and is of little value.."

This may have most of the information you're looking for, ..good read
    http://web.archive.org/web/201203120...e_therapy.html

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nenosema For This Post:

transiten (15th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #490
    Thanks

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

kennywally (5th April 2016), transiten (16th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #491
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nenosema (here)
    "Collect the middle stream of the first morning urine. The small amounts at the beginning and ending of urination do not have to be collected. The first part rinses the urinary passage clean, so the urine will be as sterile as possible. The last part sometimes contains sediment and is of little value.."

This may have most of the information you're looking for, ..good read
    http://web.archive.org/web/201203120...e_therapy.html

Gosh! This seems to be too good to be true....Do you have personal health improved from this?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

kennywally (5th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #492
    Thanks

I just want to roll some ideas around and see how they resonate.

We are still discovering the science of this.

Urine therapy isn't the cure all I had thought it was in the beginning, but it does help very much with many "incurable" or difficult to treat" dis eases.

I remember reading alot about mms curing herpes, a virus that I had/have a mild form of where I would break out with weird symmetrical zits that were Not normal despite people telling me herpes doesn't act that way and huge terrible cold sores every few months, the zits were more frequent, and I could definitely tell by the formation little dot like things underneath, like a grid they were, related. The few testimonials I've come across say that it will get worse before it gets better, detoxing it, having lots of real bad breakouts close together etc, making it seem like it's getting worse, but actually is thought to be the way the virus comes out. This makes sense to me. Although at the time I didn't have access to mms, so this is how I found out about urine therapy. I had read about it a couple times through researching herbs and even tried it long before, but only then when absolutely fed up did I look into it more, and remembered this thread.
    You can expect a few basic things from this therapy with rubbing on the skin and drinking. soft skin, clearing of acne for many, mood upliftment, wounds heal fast without any scars, bug bites don't itch, not getting colds/flu when everyone else does, wrap a towel around joints before bed and they feel better the next day. teeth whitening, blinding tooth aches beginning to get better after swishing for three minutes, gone in 20!

One testimonial that really threw me was one of a woman with cancer. It was spread absolutely everywhere and she waited for a long time to even get it looked at. Somehow she got in touch with two doctors/healers who daily gave her injections of her own urine. she began to feel better. The sores began erupting and some puss was coming out, the doctors then followed instruction from a uropathy book and took these bodily discharges and injected them deluded the same way they did the urine. Not long after the tumors began releasing all sorts of puss etc furiously and new pink skin was underneath the tumors. This was the only testimonial I've read like this relating to using bodily discharges etc for healing (here is the link)

One of the best avenues I can imagine for lyme would be herbal treatment + UT
    Possibly cats claw or some other arrangement of herbs/roots + ut. & maybe even fasting, or very light raw* meal daily over a decent time period, maybe two months or so..(?)

Another aspect of the science of it is that if someone who eats say tomatoes, and they are causing them headaches. When they practice ut they would still be recycling the thing that gives them headaches. (will add link) Same goes for the other way, if you are missing a nutrient in your diet that you do need and that the body does not produce one will still be missing that nutrient while on ut. It is like an amplifier of the bodies immune system/ability & the holographic second half that you inform and set into motion by the simple action of practice. I can't remember what its called, but when you fast for a time and slowly reintroduce one food item at a time back into your diet to see if it is the cause of something that's wrong, can help alot with this.

Some thing else I find curious is if ebola can be cured by blood transfusions from a person who has been cured, why not other things?? What is the mechanism of action here? Could they be cured if they were to inject or drinking that same healed persons blood serum/urine? I wonder if those who practice Shivambu would not even get ebola & if it is like any virus like the flu (yet deadly er) and on their next cup they are already getting the information /or extra urea & etcs to treat/cure it. Depending on how much they practice possibly not even feeling a single symptom.
    Maybe the healing is too strong for people with lyme dis ease to experience the die offs and not getting them out fast enough. Fasting on ut + herbs and flush/cleanse over time and lightly, not full force, imo maybe be the best way for this, but I do not know, please take this idea with a grain of sand as many people have had very strong reaction when trying to get rid of lyme with ut.

I'm sorry, I hadn't researched lyme enough before posting these things.

I'm so glad you have gotten most of this thing out of your system! I hope you'll happen upon the last few things you need to completely heal from this and get rid of these symptoms. Something is telling me roots, vines or stems. -Just a grain of sand. What sort of herbs were you taking to help heal from this, this far? What were some of the most helpful treatments?

From practicing urine therapy.. I've found a calm in my center that I haven't felt in years, due to anxiety. Acne even though I don't apply it every day is nowhere near as bad as it was. It does wonders for my dry skin! I love to wash my hair with it but haven't done it enough to see results. My mother, who by some miracle was open to this & distilled water, quit all her medication and took the herbal root, lol, finally. I notice a lift in her mood when she does a few drops under the tongue. Sometimes she swishes the morning urine for 20 minutes, like oil pulling, it whitens teeth, gives her a dose and pulls like the oil. She's not at the point of drinking or practicing Shivambu everyday yet, but the times her joints get bad she will wrap a soaked towel around and the swelling and pain goes down alot, especially if we do it every night. We're still looking for something to help with the arthritis. A couple of years ago I had some bleeding going on even though I wasn't on my period. Then it became moreso and after ever meal I would bleed. After going to the doctor numerous times they finally gave me an ultrasound and found a small benign cyst in one of my ovaries. After getting it checked much of the bleeding stopped, later it stopped altogether. Almost like it wanted me to know it was there.. Now when I fast on urine (only a few times) I can notice a tingling sensation going on where I imagine the cyst would be and the urine has a slightly more blood-like taste when I reach say day two or three. I believe if I really practiced strongly for long enough, it would get re absorb back into my blood stream/body or dissipate somehow. It seems like it swells at those times of high practice and it gets really hard for me to hold in any of the water for too long so I'm need to constantly urinate and need a cup, which I just can't do all the time, so I haven't taken the time to yet.. These may not be many things, or even cured, but I feel the potential for healing is there, just the ways it's changed my mood means so much. And have gotten sick only once since discovering ut while others around me were. I believe this was a 'break time', and was able to heal that cold really well in two days with pine needle juice. I have had 1 out break since discovering ut and that was actually while I had the and was taking on alot of raw pine needle juice full of pure vitamin c.. It feels like it's just suppressing the breakouts right now, which I'm thankful for, but I would like to, hopefully, get rid of it!
    Sorry for the long post
    Last edited by nenosema; 18th April 2015 at 15:49.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nenosema For This Post:

conk (27th May 2016), leavesoftrees (19th September 2018), penn (21st April 2015)

23. Link to Post #493
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

A cut and paste from a post I made on a Facebook post on sun care...

I know someone who years ago was at a water park in the south of Russia with 3 other friends... They all had a great time until the evening when they were all sun burnt... very badly. All 4 were going to be very burnt / blistered.

1 of the 4 called their mother who was herbal / natural with health care... Their mum said...

1. Wee in a glass...
    2. cover your body / burns with the fresh urine
    3. it will sting at first
    4. when it stops stinging... wash it off..
    5. do not apply other things, repeat above if need be

This person did this... The other 3 said ewww etc etc other "programmed responses" to "your own best medicine" / urine therapy...

the following day, this person was brown and tanned and not sore...

The other 3 who used either 'normal' store bought sun care products or nothing... were **ALL** blistered and burnt still.

Google >>> "Taking the piss: Your own best medicine..." project avalon

Funnily enough >> without the "project avalon" part Google found nothing... the filter bubbling so and so's Hey Google nice try!!!
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

kennywally (5th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #494
    Thanks

Hi John

I've been suffering from Lyme since oct 2011. I've been through many protocols like F-scan frequency and herbal therapy, distant healing (which had no effect, even had a new outbreak) diet with no dairy or wheat and now I'm on homeopathy also using a "Wellness Wand" that is said to harness Energy of the Universe. I think the Lyme is gone and I have made progress but still have symptoms, spitting phlegm from the sinuses and bronchi, itching eyes, sleeping problems, intestinal irregularities, pinches all over my body indicating fibromyalgia and recurring fatigue although I can feel Ok some days when I hope the tables have turned but symptoms keep recurring.

Do you have any experience from healing Lyme and it's complications?
    Hi Transiten,
    I have not had experience of treating lyme. This guy has however and his shows on One Radio Network may be worth listening to.

http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr...mpone-july-22/

Have you tried Urine Therapy at all?

I am also open to having a distant healing session via Skype with you as not all distant healing is the same... the testimonials are on my website.

What have you tried?

ps sorry for the late reply I do not regularly use PA once every so often. Best to email me or contact via Facebook if you use it.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

26. Link to Post #495
    Thailand Avalon Member sunfruitdan's Avatar
    Thanks

The benefits of urine therapy and how to perform it

I have been asked by multiple people many times about urine therapy and if i perform it, i explain in this video that i have done it for over 4 years and i share all of the information on the healing benefits of urine therapy and how you can go about performing it correctly.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

conk (27th May 2016), Heavy Duty (20th August 2016), twin fig (27th May 2016)

28. Link to Post #496
    Thanks

How to perform urine therapy whilst healing with turpentine

Quite a few people have asked me can you practice urine therapy whilst healing with turpentine? In this video i explain how you can still perform it whilst taking turpentine in a safe way.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

conk (27th May 2016), kevin2015 (4th July 2016)

30. Link to Post #497
    Thanks

Dan, talking about looping.. Thanks Dan.

John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

31. Link to Post #498
    Thanks

The benefits of Urine enemas, how to perform them and my experience with them!

I wanted to share with everyone in this video information on urine enemas, the amazing benefits on them, how to perform them, what they have done for my health and much more!

Urine is your own perfect medicine designed by your body just for you.

Interview with Sun Fruit Dan on Urine Therapy - Drinking Waste & Morgellons Fibers

Tasha Lee (Fruitful Healthy Living) Interviewed me (Sun Fruit Dan) on Urine Therapy - Drinking Waste, Morgellons Fibers, FAQ, Regrowing teeth, Pharmaceuticals contain urine constituents and much more!

32. Link to Post #499
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,569 times in 5,713 posts

Hi Sunfruitdan, don't have much time these days, so watching the whole video would be tough. Could you please summarize your advice on regrowing teeth? Thanks!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

suwesi (12th December 2016), Unicorn (20th August 2016)

34. Link to Post #500
    Thanks

WHY I DRUNK ALL OF MY URINE EVERYDAY FOR 2 YEARS! - URINE THERAPY

So i wanted to share with everyone why i drunk all of my urine for around 2 years! Yes you heard right all of it for two years!

I learnt about urine therapy back in 2013 and it completely blew my mind as its an amazing healing modality that is completely free, i explain in this video why its such a powerful healer and much more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst 1 15 25 29 LastLast