+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 4 14 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

That is a possiblitiy, this was a pretty long time ago and I don't remember all the details.

There is also the possibilty that he had a constitutiol issue with uric acid..who can say?

I have read that just a tablespoon or so is sufficient for a maintence dose... but I can't say for sure.

If I were going to get on to UT I certainly would find an iridologist to keep track of the situation.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by celt (here)
    what the **** is going on here. TIME TO GET BACK ON TOPIC

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Lyoto Machida an MMA fighter has been using his urine therapy for years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyoto_Machida
    It's always fun watching Machida fight. He explains urine therapy a bit in this interview:

If you see the 'suggestions' to that video, there is an interview with Machida's father. In that interview he explains it differently, and he actually drinks a bit on camera. And I thought my parents were embarrassing.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Ok, so I decided to swallow my pride (and urine), and actually try this.

Up until this point, for the last two weeks, I'd been experiencing a stomach / bowl problem, which was not getting any better. I was waiting for pay day to get some MMS, but figured that this would be a good opportunity to prove to myself whether this really works or not.

I took some that evening, and the next day, the issue had completely cleared up!

So, I continued to try it out.

After three days, looking in the mirror whilst cleaning my teeth, I was suddenly aware that there seemed something 'different' about the way my face looked. Upon closer inspection, two spots that were beginning to appear, had gone completely, my skin seemed somehow to appear slightly younger, and the brightness of my eyes has increased noticeably. In just three days!

If I keep this up, according to those old Indian scriptures, this time next year I should have taken on the countenance of a god-like figure.

I'm going to keep experimenting for a few weeks, and so long as there are no negative reactions (which on current evidence I'm not expecting), I'll be a convert to the "fountain of life".

Cheers.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Platinum For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (11th November 2011), DianeKJ (30th March 2011), Holly Lindin (11th November 2011), Lisab (19th November 2011), modwiz (30th March 2011), nearing (25th July 2011), skamandar (25th August 2012), soleil (20th December 2012), ZAINA (30th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so I have to ask... was it difficult to drink or not as bad as you thought? How much are you drinking?

glad you are finding it helpful! Looking forward to hearing more
    -Di

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

Platinum (30th March 2011), transitionalman (6th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Well after reading this whole thread and doing some research i have decided i am going to give this a shot,i will come back in a week or two with the results hehe!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

DianeKJ (30th March 2011), Platinum (30th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DianeKJ (here)
    ok so I have to ask... was it difficult to drink or not as bad as you thought? How much are you drinking?

I was surprised actually.

There I stood in the bathroom, mildly golden colour urine sample in the bottom of a glass (just a mouthful).

I positioned myself at the sink, tap running fast, in anticipation of needing to quickly flush down the surely ensuing foul taste in my mouth.

I eyed myself accusingly in the mirror, apprehension etched across my face that said "my god, you're not actually going to drink this, are you?!?!"

I nodded to myself, and proceeded to gingerly down the contents of the glass.

How did it taste?

Well, I wouldn't exactly go out and buy a bottle for its effects on my taste-buds, but, it was nothing like as bad as I was expecting. The sensation of it going down, was not really like anything I could compare it to, but again, neither pleasant nor unpleasant. The after-taste was mildly tangy. I followed it down with a good rinse of water.

The second day, I progressed to two mouthfuls. The colour was clearer than the day before, yet still with a hint of golden glow.

The taste was not as strong, and very slightly salty. Certainly not unpleasant. I had a brief rinse of my mouth with water afterwards.

Day three, and I was up to three mouthfuls.

The sample was almost clear by now, with just a very faint golden tint, and the taste mildly sweet to the palate. I did not need to rinse with water from this point.

glad you are finding it helpful!
    Thanks.

The following points so far in the "piss taking" experiment are listed for reference, to keep track of my experiences:
    1. Two week old stomach problem gone in one day.
    2. Emerging facial spots, gone in one day.
    3. Skin appears slightly fresher, temped to say almost younger!
    4. Eyes look noticeably brighter.
    5. I feel an increase in mental alertness.
    6. Sleep seems to have been more refreshing.
    7. Dreams have become more vivid, detailed, poignant, and easier to recall.

Plenty of reasons to continue testing.

When you think about it, if you were a Creator, and you were designing a new body for aspects of yourself to incarnate into; would you hide the secrets to its optimal functioning and health in difficult to fathom chemical concoctions, to make large pharmaceutical companies obscene amounts of money, or would you put it right there in the body itself, available for free, and literally "on tap"?

If I were the Creator, I know which one I'd chose.

Makes total sense really, when you apply simple logic.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Platinum For This Post:

Carolin (6th November 2011), Earth Angel (26th October 2011), Holly Lindin (11th November 2011), Mike (6th April 2011), modwiz (30th March 2011), skamandar (25th August 2012), soleil (20th December 2012), transitionalman (6th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hmmm you've given me a lot to think about there. really no reason not to try it. I had that horrifying experience of O.D.ing on mms so if I can get through that I can get through anything! I will give it a go in a few days and report back. If I don't notice anything obvious, I probably wont continue for too long, but it's certainly worth the try.

Thanks again,
    Di

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

modwiz (30th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    Well after reading this whole thread and doing some research i have decided i am going to give this a shot,i will come back in a week or two with the results hehe!
    Well hmmm you've given me a lot to think about there. really no reason not to try it. I will give it a go in a few days and report back. If I don't notice anything obvious, I probably wont continue for too long, but it's certainly worth the try.

Thanks again,
    Di
    Welcome. And good luck to you both.

Bottom's up!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Platinum For This Post:

modwiz (30th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #69
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Platinum (here)

I was surprised actually.

"tap running fast, in anticipation of needing to quickly flush down the surely ensuing foul taste in my mouth."

I eyed myself accusingly in the mirror, apprehension etched across my face that said "my god, you're not actually going to drink this, are you?!?!"

I nodded to myself, and proceeded to gingerly down the contents of the glass.

How did it taste?

Well, I wouldn't exactly go out and buy a bottle for its effects on my taste-buds, but, it was nothing like as bad as I was expecting. The sensation of it going down, was not really like anything I could compare it to, but again, neither pleasant nor unpleasant. The after-taste was mildly tangy. I followed it down with a good rinse of water.
    Sorry, I cringed when I was reading this... Thinking oh no Platinium's going to do it... then you did it!! You actually drank TAP water ... LOL How disgusting... Glad by day 3 you got over it...

I'd have a glass of urine ready to wash my mouth out

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

DianeKJ (30th March 2011), Earth Angel (28th December 2011), Holly Lindin (14th April 2011), modwiz (30th March 2011), nearing (25th July 2011), sigma6 (22nd February 2015), transitionalman (6th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    Sorry, I cringed when I was reading this... Thinking oh no Platinium's going to do it... then you did it!! You actually drank TAP water ... LOL How disgusting... Glad by day 3 you got over it...

I'd have a glass of urine ready to wash my mouth out
    Very amusing.

I wouldn't usually touch the tap stuff unfiltered and without boiling.

Just had to overcome the preconceived ideas in my head about how disgusting drinking urine would be, and that anything would be preferable to urgently take the taste away.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Platinum For This Post:

DianeKJ (30th March 2011), modwiz (30th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just think how awful some meds taste and the horrible side effects that quite often include death, urine shouldn't seem so bad. LOL

Urine or radiation?
    I can tell you that no matter what is going on I would never consider radiation, I have seen close up and personal what that is all about.
    Last edited by Rozzy; 30th March 2011 at 20:44.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

DianeKJ (30th March 2011), Earth Angel (26th October 2011), Holly Lindin (14th April 2011), Mike (6th April 2011), modwiz (30th March 2011), Platinum (30th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rozzy (here)
    Urine or radiation?
    I can tell you that no matter what is going on I would never consider radiation, I have seen close up and personal what that is all about.
    Absolutely. If I had cancer, and there was nothing else left to cure me (which we know is not true, but for argument's sake), I would die of the cancer rather than allow myself to be irradiated.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Platinum For This Post:

Holly Lindin (14th April 2011), modwiz (30th March 2011), nearing (25th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Ok so this morning i had a Full cup of my own piss i drank when it was cool not warm tho hehe,and needless to say i was amazed and surprised at the way it tasted,it wasnt bad AT ALL,just a tad salty and tangy when i got home from work 15 minutes ago i had another half a cup,there is no doubt in my mind i can do this on a daily basis without any problems whatsoever,this is going to be interesting tho hehe,what would be the ideal daily dosage tho?A cup or two or what?I dont wanna over do it hehe.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

modwiz (30th March 2011), Platinum (30th March 2011), transitionalman (6th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #74
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Started today. As for doing the deed it was a non event. Salty and tangy would indeed describe it best. Maybe I should watch my salt intake.

I am hoping to see a few undesirable aches and pains go away and for my digestion to improve a bit.

It is nice to be able to share with others and report progress.
    Last edited by modwiz; 30th March 2011 at 23:06.

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Wishing you well Arpheus and Modwiz with your experimenting.

what would be the ideal daily dosage tho?A cup or two or what?I dont wanna over do it hehe.
    Yeah, don't want to end up "pissed".

Can't answer your question though personally, as I don't know myself.

I've just been taking a few mouthfuls at varying points throughout the day, rather than a whole glass at once. I admire your intestinal fortitude to just run with it though.

27. Link to Post #76
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I'd start with 1-2 fluid ounces or less... depending on illness / fitness level... really it depends on what is needed to be killed off inside / parasite or bug wise... if you ahve a load you could end up with a Herxheimer reaction if body quite ill or toxic... not from the urine, but the reaction on the immune system it will produce...

28. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

OK, after reading this thread and some of the articles that were linked too (including the Amazon reviews for a few books), I ordered "Your Own Perfect Medicine" and am waiting for it to arrive.

In the meantime, I couldn't wait, so I tried it - have done it for 2 days/nights now, twice each day (morning and night).

Definitely not as bad as I thought. It's really all psychological, cos we associate the smell/taste as something that's disgusting. But if you were to consider it 'unbiasedly', you really would say that it's no worse than a lot of other stuff (like medication) that we take without complaining.

Best thing to do is to either pinch your nose the entire duration, or just make sure you hold your breath as you gulp it down. All you will taste is a salty taste, like you're drinking salt water.

What I do is to follow that up with drinking down a mouthful of some other drink, like milk. Now, I just gargle with another drink and spit that drink back out instead of swallowing that too.

This morning I also tried massaging it on my face while in the shower.

Anyway, don't really feel any difference so far, except the first 2 nights I seemed to have vivid dreams. Not sure it that was due to this though.

Oh, i'd like to ask one question to those of you who do this:

How many times are we meant to do this every day?
    Last edited by Karl Karl; 6th April 2011 at 17:02. Reason: forgot to ask question

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl Karl For This Post:

Platinum (6th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,211 times in 5,679 posts

my brain is going dizzy from all the potential piss puns and jokes, so i'll just skip that bit.

i've researched this therapy and there's certainly something to it. i tried it years ago and only achieved a subtle increse in energy, but didn't really dedicate myself fully. i'm back in though, thanks to this thread and all the courageous piss drinkers here bottoms up!

will return with weekly update...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Earth Angel (26th October 2011), modwiz (15th April 2011), Platinum (6th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 times in 462 posts

Ok so this morning i had a Full cup of my own piss i drank when it was cool not warm tho hehe,and needless to say i was amazed and surprised at the way it tasted,it wasnt bad AT ALL,just a tad salty and tangy when i got home from work 15 minutes ago i had another half a cup,there is no doubt in my mind i can do this on a daily basis without any problems whatsoever,this is going to be interesting tho hehe,what would be the ideal daily dosage tho?A cup or two or what?I dont wanna over do it hehe.
    It should be taken straight from the tap, not left to cool. Urine is sterile, but if you let it stand it can be a medium for bacterial growth.

You only take it ONCE a day, midstream from the first pee of the morning

33. The Following User Says Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

modwiz (15th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #80
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, it is true that drinking urine is an ago old practice of India. One can get precise instructions from the book: The Sleeping Gorilla Comes in Peace by Heart Master Da-Love Ananda. It is also, I have been told, good for facial skin. Once someone told me that they knew a seamstress who worked with the old Hollywood stars like Carrie Grant, and this lady was 90 and had no wrinkles on her face!. When the person enquired from the old lady about how lovely her skin was, she replied that she had always bathed her face in her own urine. There is truth in it, it would appear...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falconwoman For This Post:

modwiz (15th April 2011), soleil (20th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 4 14 29 LastLast