+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 6 16 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

Hey I didn't realize there was a thread devoted entirely to this delicious subject. I'll repost this here and see if it draws any flies.

I was sorting through boxes of donated books once years back, deciding which ones to keep for the library at our "Healing Centre". I just put them all in usually, I never could decide what someone else should or shouldn't read. But I ran across a small book on urine therapy. My reaction was total revulsion, but along with it was a clear impulse or realization that I was supposed to do it. I hate it when that happens.
    So I read the book and tried it. It wasn't very nice, but it's nothing like you'd imagine and if you hold your nose you can do it.
    It didn't take more than a couple of days when I began to manifest this terrible group of big raised up purple blisters around my ankles. They just got bigger and more painful by the hour.
    I endured a couple of days of this torment and my ankles were completely engulfed in this creepy purple stuff. I was driving down the road one day acutely aware of the burning pain in my ankles from the action of accelerating and braking the car, and I had this memory that I was chronically plagued through my childhood by a whole variety of devastating skin diseases. One thing would abate and another weird thing would appear. Awful, painful and seriously ugly stuff. The memory caught in my throat, like I was right back there and I welled up with tears at the pain and frustration and embarrassment. Like I was cursed. Out of the blue I just kind of spontaneously forgave myself for putting myself through all that torment. I didn't really consciously form that thought, it just came up.
    Within a couple of hours the blisters were completely gone. No traces left.
    Beats me, but the therapy stopped then and there.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Holly Lindin (11th November 2011), mosquito (6th October 2011), music (6th November 2011), NeverMind (6th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

This might be a little , but a few days ago a came across an alchemy book . It describe the making of the famous philosopher stone, anyway the weird thing is that the only ingredient is (you can't believe this ) piss. Yes the PISS. I first believed that it must be some kind of joke, but after reading this topic it made me wonder if it actually true .
    Here is the link to the book if someone want to test it is true ( can do it myself coz I am a bad chemist ).
    http://bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org/

Have fun testing the impossible
    !! Peace , love , joy !!

A circle is made of many lines and a line is made of many circles and reality is lines and circles.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kraken For This Post:

NeverMind (11th November 2011), Nortreb (26th October 2011), soleil (20th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

has anyone who posted earlier continued with this therapy and have any results to share?? I find it amazing that people will go through chemo and radiation and all kinds of big pharma that could kill you and yet when the subject of drinking your own pee comes up they go mad! its really amazing how we react to this natural therapy.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Anam Cara (12th March 2012), Holly Lindin (11th November 2011), Lisab (19th November 2011), NeverMind (11th November 2011), soleil (20th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hey the Romans loved the stuff. Couldn't get enough. I pinched this from somewhere, have a look:

"Urine is mostly water, lots of urea (25g/d) and uric acid (1g/d), creatinine (1.5g), various electrolytes (10g/d, mostly NaCl), phosphate and organic acids (3g/d), only trace amounts of proteins (40-80mg/d, most of which are albumin, and only insignificant amounts of antibodies or enzymes), varying traces of (not necessarily active) hormones, glucose and water-soluble vitamins."

Reads better than the ingredients of those expensive energy drinks. And like I said, if you hold your nose....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Earth Angel (26th October 2011), soleil (20th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #105
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Yes I've been doing it daily since I heard the show I linked to. I've never suffered a cold or flu since. I do a lot of stuff for healing though and intend to move into the healing field with my distant healing. Urine up the nose is one of THE best things to keep the sinuses clear and free of mucus (Mucoid acid mainly from dairy...).

I don't visit doctors as I don't need to... we've also just completed another liver flush my 13th one I think... been a few months since I did one... Feel great! More info here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ush#post254724

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    Reads better than the ingredients of those expensive energy drinks. And like I said, if you hold your nose....
    Actually if your diet is clean and mainly veggie you don't even need to hold your nose...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

NeverMind (11th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

I don't know how I missed this thread before. You guys make me want to throw out all my toiletries.......sorry pun intended. But seriously, sounds too good to be true. I was planning on doing the Master Cleanse this week maybe I'll try it after that. Who knows, after ten days of lemonade this could be a treat.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

Mark (30th December 2011), music (6th November 2011), NeverMind (11th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I have seen remarkable results with healing signs in the iris amongst people who practice the water of life. It truly works and it works on the principles of homeopathy.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

conk (30th December 2011), NeverMind (11th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

I've been doing some research and found this 7 part video.

Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

16. Link to Post #109
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Carolin (here)
    I've been doing some research and found this 7 part video.

This was in post #46 but thanks for the reminder to the thread ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

18. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Have done it myself, and can say it's worth the effort. Ad some juice to it, though.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote but a few days ago a came across an alchemy book . It describe the making of the famous philosopher stone, anyway the weird thing is that the only ingredient is (you can't believe this ) piss. Yes the PISS. I first believed that it must be some kind of joke, but after reading this topic it made me wonder if it actually true
    You know, I suspected that much - that the materia prima was coming out of our own bodies - years ago when I started reading about alchemy and came upon that famous cryptic passage that said, among other things, that "maids throw it out in the streets, children play with it" (quoting from memory here). I thought it might refer to excrements, not to urine properly, but maybe to both. (It's the part that says "the rich usually have less of it than the poor" that baffles me :)).

Anyway, I find it refreshing that people here are, as far as I can see (haven't read the entire thread yet), able to speak about this without childish cringing and coyness.

I started drinking my own urine about ten years ago. I had no problem whatsoever drinking it straight away.
    It was interesting. My urine doesn't usually have any taste or odour, presumably because I seem to be healthy. I certainly have no complaints that I know of.

Which may also be the reason why I never noticed any special benefits, either, so I eventually stopped drinking it. I simply forgot about it.
    I still do it, when I remember to do it, but keep forgetting. :)

I would, however, advise anyone to at least try it.
    And there is no question that it can be a life-saving substance.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 28th December 2011 at 22:52.

21. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm going to order the book as soon as I can. In the meantime however, does anyone know how to use urine to treat a large open wound? I gave myself a horrible under-the-skin friction burn 9 weeks ago and it has taken this long for all the trapped detritus to get up to where it now has been mostly debrided and I have a large open wound about the size of Kennedy 1/2 dollar. I treat it with colloidial silver and other mineral washes plus aloe vera gel and liquid vitamin oils like E, A, D, and K, but have never considered Urine, even though I read many years ago it was a stimulant to coagulation and healing. I'd like to start using the urine treatment but want to do it properly. Anyone done this successfully on an open wound before that can share some advice?

22. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Anyone done this successfully on an open wound before that can share some advice?

I hear it is done all the time, but I have no experience with that.
    I would, however, suggest you use pure honey.
    It is one of the most effective natural treatments for burns. (And there is a growing body of medical research corroborating that.)
    Last edited by NeverMind; 28th December 2011 at 22:53.

23. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

I have been at least drinking a glass of my first morning urine for 6 months now. I havent been sick once and have just felt great. I was also pretty healthy to begin with so I don't have some crazy cure story to share but certainly would say I felt markedly, while subtly, better all around. Need less and get better sleep. And feel more alert when I am awake. One not so subtle effect though is the way it lubricates your intestine. If you are having any problems with constipation then you need to try this. I used to go more like once every other day. Which is far from ideal. After only a few days on the testament I started going twice a day. Getting those toxins out of you sooner is great for your health. That is probably one of the reasons I have been feeling great too.

Oh I almost forgot. This one is a little intense lol but I have also been using urine as a mouth wash. I forget the name of the little book by the Indian doctor, but in that book he recommends this method as a cure for even completely abscessed teeth. He also garauntees that if you do it daily you will never have a single tooth problem ever. Any way in my experience I have had minor cavities and or tooth pain which caused me to give it a try. What I can say for sure is that it will eliminate or at the very least improve tooth pain. The first time you use the mouth wash you will feel all kinds Of crazy sensations around the infected tooth. As you do more treatments the sensations lesson but by that point in my experience the tooth no longer gives you any pain. Now I should say I personally have only tried this on minor cavities with a pain rating around a 3 or 4, and I haven,t gone to a dentist to have them verify that the infection is totally gone. But there is not one ounce of pain left in the tooth so I'm optimistic that it is fully healed. Sooooo now for the draw back to this treatment. You have to swish the urine around in your mouth for a full 20 minutes to get the real effects. Sounds rough but actually swishing it around in your mouth is a lot easier then swallowing it. You go numb to any taste pretty quick. Really it's just the amount of time that is an annoyance. But if you have tooth pain I highly highly recommend trying this out.
    Last edited by Abhaya; 11th November 2011 at 17:29.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Lisab (19th November 2011), NeverMind (6th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Your kidneys filter all the toxins and poison out of your body and flush them out through your urine. You, call it "magic" and want to run it through again, that's your right. There is no need to defend what you want to do with your bodily fluids ~ you have that right ~ I'm just making some of my own observations...which is my right, too. I toast you no matter what your choose to drink ~ cough, cough, cough ; ) xoxox
    So called modern medicine just loves to create MYTHS about what happens in the body when they usually don't have the faintest idea, and sometimes when they do, they purposely mislead people away from finding the truth that competes with the overcontrol of people's medical involvement in their lives. Who tells us kidneys flush toxins-doctors do. Wouldn't trust them to lance a boil on my big toe.

From what little I've learned, the statement about kidneys flushing toxins out of the system is erroneous. It's the liver that filters toxins out of your system. Your kidneys balance the nutritional fluid levels of the lymph, plasma and other watery substances in your body so they are at optimum levels for osmotic nutrient transfer in and out of your tissues. The liver is what excretes toxins and those end up in your feces to be "wasted" out the end of your alimentary canal.

Just like your parents told you never overfeed your fish, your cells cannot be overfed or they get poisoned. Urine is the body's way of removing the excess nutrient concentration from your system in a healthy way.

It's amazing what sociological perceptioneering can do to people's mindset.
    Also, 2 of your body's most important glands, with the except of the hypothalamus, pineal and pituitary glands, are the Renal Glands, situated on top of the kidneys. I'm no Endocrinologist, but I would speculate that your Renal glands do not make Adrenalin, Corticosteroids and other fantastic body necessary chemicals out of waste products, but out of nutrient solutions that are systemically compatible.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

conk (30th December 2011), Mark (30th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Urine of an adult person contains a lot of Antigens which are harmful for us. Count on it.

28. Link to Post #117
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Aetheric Traveler (here)
    From what little I've learned, the statement about kidneys flushing toxins out of the system is erroneous. It's the liver that filters toxins out of your system.
    I'd beg to differ as well. From what little I've learned, both the liver and the kidneys remove toxins.

The two kidneys handle simpler chemistry, such as the balance of important minerals sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium in the blood. The kidneys maintain the critical level of the bloods acidity. They can remove some simpler and common compounds such as uric acid and ammonia. The kidneys produce urine, emptying into the urinary bladder.

The liver handles a wide variety of more complex chemistry, such as fats, sugars, proteins and hormones. It produces bile, which is stored in the gall bladder then emptied into the small intestine to aid in digesting fats. It has a rich blood supply (two main arteries feed it), and can extract a rich variety of toxins from the blood, which it mostly sends back into the small intestine in the excreted bile.

Both organs can be in need of detoxifying, and both can produce stones: kidney stones and gall stones.

This site explains what I'm saying in more detail: http://www.thelifetree.com/detoxify.htm
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Aetheric Traveler (here)
    From what little I've learned, the statement about kidneys flushing toxins out of the system is erroneous. It's the liver that filters toxins out of your system.
    I'd beg to differ as well. From what little I've learned, both the liver and the kidneys remove toxins.

The two kidneys handle simpler chemistry, such as the balance of important minerals sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium in the blood. The kidneys maintain the critical level of the bloods acidity. They can remove some simpler and common compounds such as uric acid and ammonia. The kidneys produce urine, emptying into the urinary bladder.

The liver handles a wide variety of more complex chemistry, such as fats, sugars, proteins and hormones. It produces bile, which is stored in the gall bladder then emptied into the small intestine to aid in digesting fats. It has a rich blood supply (two main arteries feed it), and can extract a rich variety of toxins from the blood, which it mostly sends back into the small intestine in the excreted bile.

Both organs can be in need of detoxifying, and both can produce stones: kidney stones and gall stones.

This site explains what I'm saying in more detail: http://www.thelifetree.com/detoxify.htm
    I agree 100%. And off course, I would like to add something. Remember the phrase "WE ARE ALL ONE". It's the same for our body. It's one 100% interconnected organism driven by a vegetative nervous system and highly influenced by our mind. My usual phrase is: no any cell in our body does not change it's behavior without receiving the appropriate order from the brain so let's say hardware driven by our mind.
    So, if this is true, we are (the complex combination of our emotional states) the only responsible for the health status of our vehicle.
    This post was triggered by you mentioning the kidney and gall stones.
    Every organ is some kind of symbol for the bunch of emotions and emotional processes and the kidney is always (until now always) connected with fears in some kind of connection with liquids. It could be any trauma connected with involved liquid (drowning for example) which can produce the kidney stones, or just emotional drowning, fear to loose children, brothers, sisters etc.
    The liver is a home of our fears and subsequently gallbladder is a home of the rage. Accumulated fear, not shared can provoke liver problems, and suppressed anger can trigger gall stones. And every other organ has it's own symbol.
    So, you give me the symptoms and I can tell more or less what it happening in your life. It is true for all range from the flue to the cancer and all in between.
    Looking o our body as absolutely connected system where everything depends of everything is a crucial for the new, emerging medicine.
    It doesn't matter with which method you try to achieve the lost balance, it's important to discover which technique is the best for the determinate person. We are all unique, everyone with different background which determine our believe system and the conflict in it normally provoke the dis-ease.
    Last edited by vibrations; 19th November 2011 at 08:35.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

conk (30th December 2011), leavesoftrees (19th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #119
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Since this thread is active again for a sec, here's some information that might be useful if anyone wants to try this. Honest, it will only do you good.

It has a slightly saline, 'this isn't like anything I've ever had in my mouth' sort of flavor, but it's not terrible, and you get used to the ritual really quickly. But it's also just as novel every time. You feel slightly rebellious. To heck with convention!

And I promise you, it tastes absolutely NOTHING like it smells. You'll think "how can this be?" It's not any worse than 'last nights beer' by noon the next day.

And no one ever has to know about it unless you want them to.

I advise you though, that you be very careful whom you choose, and exactly why you want to tell them. You may not have opportunities to kiss for a while, or you may wrinkle a few peoples sensibilities.

I was surprised at how badly it went over.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Mark (30th December 2011), meeradas (19th November 2011), soleil (20th December 2012), transitionalman (6th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I approach things from the cause and effect side of balancing biological terrain so as to be able to separate causes from symptoms. As with cancer, stones appear to me to be a symptom, not a cause of imbalance.

Still, my little knowledge on the subject is growing since starting to read "Your Own Perfect Medicine". I haven't watched the link you gave, but will. To answer you statement, both kidneys and liver filter toxins, both need detoxing due to stone production: This begs the question- Why does stone production occur at all in either of these two organs?

My answer/opinion is based on a common sense approach to biological terrain balancing. A properly balanced biological terrain will not support the formation of stones or disease or (bad) bacteriological growth. Look at the Pearl in the Oyster. It forms because of an irritant response. The irritant enters, lodges and the oyster responds by secreting a substance internally that is normally used in the production of its shell material. In humans, if they have stone production, there must be some kind of irritant, be it chemical, bacteriological or emotional energy that is lodging in the particular organ, causing a buildup of material at the site. Whether this buildup is due to excesses that aren't being excreted properly due to imbalance or due to natural body chemistry responding to seal off the irritant like the Oyster Pearl, I couldn't say, I'm not a Nephrologist. I just understand mechanisms somewhat.

Psoriasis is a common example of emotional stress disturbing the biological terrain pH balance of the skin, resulting in overgrowth of normal Candida. The psoriasis is the symptom, the emotional stress is the cause. You can treat the psoriasis with plain white yogurt or YOFU (Your Own Fresh Urine) (my acronym cuz I love acronyms), but if you don't resolve the emotional problem, the psoriasis will return in that spot or in others.

As for the argument of reintroducing toxins back into our bodies, C'mon, gimme a break. We INTRODUCE toxins every day, hour, minute, second when we breathe, eat, drink and absorb things through our skin.

I do however agree that basic flushing of the organs is the best place to start to get them back to the healthiest natural balances possible. Identifying stone production through excretion would lend to possibly finding the original causes and eradicating the cause instead of just responding to the symptom.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th November 2011 at 16:18. Reason: fix quote'ing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 6 16 29 LastLast