+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 8 18 29 LastLast

Thread: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Taking the piss: Your own best medicine...

To Cilka,

Drinking urine and eating Chrorella tablets or powders do not end up in the same place. One is liquid and one is a solid that attaches to the free floating radical heavy metals in the blood stream. The solids end up in your feces.

So, if your goal is to rid your body of built up concentrations of heavy metals in your tissues, you may wish to consider taking chlorella and the golden juice.

The urine is not filled with toxic substances. It's the body's excess nutrients and liquids that cannot be utilized at the particular time the kidneys filter out the excess chemicals out of the bloodstream so as not to overload the tissues and poison them with too many nutrient chemicals for the metabolic maximum abilities. Sorta like overfilling the water pitcher from the sink and the excess flows out the top all over the counter. It's not waste water, it's excess that doesn't fit into the container.

Until you've seen the results of trying it regularly, you just wouldn't know.
    Cheers,
    AT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

NeverMind (8th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Until you've seen the results of trying it regularly, you just wouldn't know.
    That's true; although there's a fair chance that the difference may not be noticeable at all.
    I drank it, daily, practically all of it (only the midstream, of course ), for many months in a row, at different times over the past twelve years, and it never seemed to do much for me.
    I haven't had as much as a cold in more than ten years, so I am not particularly sickly, but I do have rather severe astigmatism. It didn't seem to do much for that, or for any unrecognised condition that I may or may not have. I am very, very much in touch with my body, intuitively, so if there were a difference, I would have noticed it.

I am not complaining, just saying.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Calz (9th March 2012), modwiz (9th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Interesting information. I had no idea aside from hearing of it being done in some of the Eastern cultures. Now it makes more sense.

Name:  monkey.jpg
Views: 3160
Size:  9.5 KB

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anam Cara (9th March 2012), Carmen (9th March 2012), DoubleHelix (14th March 2012), Earth Angel (9th March 2012), Lettherebelight (27th January 2013), Lisab (9th March 2012), M6* (9th March 2012), Mike (9th March 2012), modwiz (9th March 2012), NeverMind (9th March 2012), Russ1959 (12th March 2012), skamandar (13th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

My, my M6*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M6* For This Post:

NeverMind (9th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

The group I talked to was closer to home (here in the Midwest). M6*

10. Link to Post #146
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    Quote Until you've seen the results of trying it regularly, you just wouldn't know.
    That's true; although there's a fair chance that the difference may not be noticeable at all.
    I drank it, daily, practically all of it (only the midstream, of course ), for many months in a row, at different times over the past twelve years, and it never seemed to do much for me.
    I haven't had as much as a cold in more than ten years, so I am not particularly sickly, but I do have rather severe astigmatism. It didn't seem to do much for that, or for any unrecognised condition that I may or may not have. I am very, very much in touch with my body, intuitively, so if there were a difference, I would have noticed it.

I did for a few months last Spring. In excellent health for decades with a very clean ad healthy diet, my results mirror yours. The actual doing it was a non event. If you can drink soda.............. So, with no real effect and just a morning chore do do while half awake I stopped. With a health condition my experience may have been very different and miraculous as some have reported.

11. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

I did for a few months last Spring. In excellent health for decades with a very clean ad healthy diet, my results mirror yours. The actual doing it was a non event. If you can drink soda.............. So, with no real effect and just a morning chore do do while half awake I stopped. With a health condition my experience may have been very different and miraculous as some have reported.

Something to keep in mind though as the "nuggets that be/were" keep throwing out more and more challenges to our health.

Our immune system is under attack. Of this we can be sure. Going 10 years without a virus is a sign of an exceptionally strong immune system.

Certainly nothing to sneeze at ...

Thanks to all who have shared their story here.

Last edited by Calz; 9th March 2012 at 12:33.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (14th March 2012), modwiz (9th March 2012), NeverMind (9th March 2012), soleil (20th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #148
    Australia Avalon Member Explodey's Avatar
    Thanks

Two girls, one cup... must be a smorgasbord for alternative health?

Just taking the piss
    There's so many things to think about, can't think of anything I'd rather think of now...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Explodey For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (14th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Our bodies are truly amazing! This also shows that the body produces everything it needs in terms of nutrients to function efficiently. That in itself is awesome and shows how hoodwinked we have been by doctors, cosmeticians, advertisers, big Pharma and just plain ignorant people. Wow. I've heard about how sterile urine is and that it's great on bee stings and wounds. To drink it would require quite the psychological adjustment. I love to experiment so will work on getting over my adversion to drinking it and just do it. Thanks for this very interesting if not "pissing" thread.

I'm so excited about this that I have a poem i dedicate to the author of this thread, Connecting with Sauce, little did i know when i wrote it....

"I drank from a cup of stars
    an elixir so golden
    that the rubiness of its wine
    intoxicated me in its simple, open, grace of truth."
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 10th March 2012 at 01:36.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (14th March 2012), Earth Angel (10th March 2012), NeverMind (12th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I think the only time I'll drink my own piss is when there's no water around. Only then.
    There was an episode of "Man vs Wild" with Bear Grills showing him drinking his own. He wasn't able to find water and was getting very dehydrated. But he said that you had to drink it right away or it becomes toxic.... You can't fill up the canteen and drink it later....

18. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

And why would you need to store it in a canteen for a period of time ?

Check out some of the many links suggested on this thread, this is from one of them:

"In "Your Own Perfect Medicine," Martha Christy points out that urine-drinking has never been found to be toxic to the human body,
    and doctors researched more than 100,000 subjects during the
    20th century alone."

http://goodmanlivingwell.com/urine.htm
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 10th March 2012 at 01:55.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

NeverMind (12th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

According to Bear, when you're stranded out in some area, your first priority is to get water. If you can't, as a last resort, you would drink your own piss. He said that it wouldn't do to save it for later because it would be come toxic. You can drink it right away. That's all I remember from the show.

21. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    According to Bear, when you're stranded out in some area, your first priority is to get water. If you can't, as a last resort, you would drink your own piss. He said that it wouldn't do to save it for later because it would be come toxic. You can drink it right away. That's all I remember from the show.
    The reason why you have to start drinking it right away is because, once dehydration sets in, the urine is gone, too.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

22. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

my experience was similar to Modwiz'. i give everything new a 1 month window, and if i don't notice something profound or near profound i stop and try something else. i noticed something while 'taking the piss' but it was a bit too subtle to justify its continued use.

i'm certain there's something to this, but you can only indulge x amount of health routines a day, so for me those have to be the most important ones.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

NeverMind (12th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Isn't it amazing the programming against something that could save your life?(This is NOT directed at anyone here in particular) That some people would rather stick to doctors and chemo and big pharma than get over fear of the unknown or reaquaintence with an ancient known is all too familiar. I can only feel compassion for all those frightened folk. And I love feeling rebellious against such programming such as markpierre said earlier. I got past the gag reflex and am liking this more than beer. I'm still observing how its effecting me. I'm only on my third day but seemed to of lost a day somewhere . Does this stuff alter our perception of time?
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 12th March 2012 at 07:48.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (14th March 2012), Earth Angel (12th March 2012), grampah (25th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Oh ya, and I'm checking out that Book of Aquarias about making the Philosophers Stone and the method of making it is with your own golden elixir. Sounds like a pissing great adventure.

27. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anam Cara (here)
    I got past the gag reflex and am liking this more than beer. I'm still observing how its effecting me. I'm only on my third day but seemed to of lost a day somewhere . Does this stuff alter our perception of time?
    No, you poor thing - it's called retrograde amnesia, and it's the consequence of a shock too great to bear.

:-)

Seriously, I am glad to see another one discovering it, and I'd love to hear more about your adventures in pissland.
    Perhaps you could start a journal?
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

28. Link to Post #158
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Anam Cara (here)
    I got past the gag reflex and am liking this more than beer. I'm still observing how its effecting me. I'm only on my third day but seemed to of lost a day somewhere . Does this stuff alter our perception of time?
    No, you poor thing - it's called retrograde amnesia, and it's the consequence of a shock too great to bear.

:-)

Seriously, I am glad to see another one discovering it, and I'd love to hear more about your adventures in pissland.
    Perhaps you could start a journal?
    Would that be called yellow journalism? :

29. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Quote i give everything new a 1 month window, and if i don't notice something profound or near profound i stop and try something else.
    Same here, but in case any potential "novice" to the fine art of piss-drinking is reading this, I think it's important to stress that it would make sense to give it no less than three weeks plus a day or two. For some reason, not fully explained yet, that - from 21 to 23 days - is the "magic" period of time in which the body adapts to new circumstances, overcomes physical addictions (if there are any), and shifts gears.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

30. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (14th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Would that be called yellow journalism? :
    Unless you eat a lot of beets - then it would be purple prose.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Anam Cara (13th March 2012), modwiz (12th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 8 18 29 LastLast