Thread: Bob Dean (2010-2011)

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot : Bob Dean - a conversation, February 2011

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I am only 15 minutes into the Bob Dean interview with Bill & Kerry and so far Bob Dean is trying to tell the entire world we are not ready for Disclosure using a young boy from Papua New Guinea (Billy Doo) as an example as to WHY we are not worthy of the real TRUTH?

GIMME AN EFFING BREAK!!! I will stop right here before I watch the rest of the interview!

After which I will elaborate!

Tell Us the TRUTH & NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH as YOU KNOW IT or....
    Hang on brother! His reason being is stated much later on in the interview...Mr. Dean relates his awareness experiance to be very close to Billy Doo's; as Bob has stated it almost killed him.

You have to realize that man is predisposed to being ethnocentric.
    DeRRR!

Thanks for putting words in my mouth 13th Warrior.!

I was going to give my summation after I had watched the entire interview as mentioned above!

Can't you read?

Having said that, Kudos to Kerry & Bill for asking the Tough questions, it was greatly appreciated!

...and Thank-You Bob for your Honesty!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 8th April 2011 at 19:32.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I am only 15 minutes into the Bob Dean interview with Bill & Kerry and so far Bob Dean is trying to tell the entire world we are not ready for Disclosure using a young boy from Papua New Guinea (Billy Doo) as an example as to WHY we are not worthy of the real TRUTH?

GIMME AN EFFING BREAK!!! I will stop right here before I watch the rest of the interview!

Hang on brother! His reason being is stated much later on in the interview...Mr. Dean relates his awareness experiance to be very close to Billy Doo's; as Bob has stated it almost killed him.

Derrr!

I was going to give my summation after I had watched the entire interview as mentioned above!

Can't you read?

Having said that, Kudos to Kerry & Bill for asking the Tough questions, it was greatly appreciated!

Respectfully, then why didn't you wait until the end before demanding your "effing break"?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Gone001 (9th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I'd share a Jack Daniels, or two, with that wily old gentleman at a moment's notice. He's also very much how I would like to be at that age if it's in the cards to make it that long.

I don't blame him for holding back some things, although it sounds like he's softening up on that a bit. What does he like with his bourbon? I'll have it ready.

Great interview. THANK YOU!

Cheers,
    Fred S.

5. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I love Kerry , and that's all I'm going to say about this interview. i had originally written a whole thing about my thoughts on this interview but then I decided to erase it because I don't think you can handle it.... annoying uh ?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beyondmyctrl For This Post:

Miller (11th April 2011), nearing (9th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #65
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Derrr!

Can't you read?

Respectfully, then why didn't you wait until the end before demanding your "effing break"?
    Can't you Read Either araucaria!!!

8. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

what I read or hear is that Jack Daniels may ultimately kill Bob Dean, albeit rather slowly (five minutes stretching into 6 weeks...), but by that token I am immortal as I never touch that particular stuff...
    what I like about Bob Dean is the tireder he gets of planet Earth the more he hangs around to tell us to figure it out for ourselves

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), Yoda (9th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I would like to thank Kerry strongly and sincerely. Saying that Bob Dean opinion about mass readiness same as Illimunati's bias simulation with New Gina boy to show that mass are not ready.

Love and peace

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), Yoda (9th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

good old Bob Dean..same old,same old.."I could tell you things that will curl your hair"..but he doesn't,he just says the same old things he has said in all his other interviews.

I like Bob but I get the feeling he likes people to believe that he knows more than he actually does..the Jack Daniels thing is just an excuse,if he has something to say he would say it without needing to get pissed first.

Did anyone learn anything new from this interview?...the comments so far are pretty indicative of him not saying anything new and really interesting and worth discussing further.

13. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Thank you for telling us about Bill dew Bill. I had never heard that story either.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Yoda (9th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #70
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

«The more I know , the more I learned (...) and then I learned there was no such thing as a «normal life» (...) it's a illusion (...) there isn´t such thing (...) you want me to divulge great revelations ...» BOB DEAN
    -------------
    Well, there are lots of infomation ...but you have to look for it and do the «triage» ...like they say...«you have to walk the walk» ! Which is good,because one has time to digest the info.

Besides, this is serious business.

Namasté

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

sunflower (9th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #71
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

There are people that are fake, and you can feel it almost right away. They are people like Obama, Bush, Cheney, and many others.

Then there are people that are real, and you can feel it almost right away. They are people like Bob Dean.

It's strange, but a lot of people would say the same thing with the two groups swapped and be just as convinced as I am.
    Last edited by Chicodoodoo; 8th April 2011 at 23:13. Reason: typo

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

3optic (8th April 2011), crosby (9th April 2011), nearing (9th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), ulli (8th April 2011), Yoda (9th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    Did anyone learn anything new from this interview?...the comments so far are pretty indicative of him not saying anything new and really interesting and worth discussing further.
    I feel this way about most of his interviews. He's got a nice voice and is a natty dresser though.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

shiva777 (9th April 2011), ulli (8th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

I think if I were eighty-two years young, I would rather fancy flying 'Club' around the world at other people's expense and being treated like a celebrity. I'm certain his heart is in the right place but really..

You gotta hand it to him.

22. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,751 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by jasontorque (here)
    I think if I were eighty-two years young, I would rather fancy flying 'Club' around the world at other people's expense and being treated like a celebrity. I'm certain his heart is in the right place but really..

A cheap jibe.

Would you say that to his face if you had the honor to meet him in person? Answer this question for yourself, and then consider whether you should have said it anywhere at all.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Aurelius (9th April 2011), crosby (9th April 2011), danstar (9th April 2011), dmarie (20th April 2011), Nortreb (9th April 2011), Ol' Roy (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), Sebastion (10th April 2011), selinam (9th April 2011), starsmoonmtns (9th April 2011), Yoda (9th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Fantastic!

Outtake...that old coot doesn't realize how many of us can handle what he has not said and more... 8^)

...it's all good, when he's ready we are here...

God Love You Mr. Dean!
    I haven't yet watched this one, but definitely will this weekend.

What I would really like to see, is an interview whereby Bob Dean simply puts it all out on the table for those listeners who CAN take it. I have to say that I would not at all mind if this type of interview was harbored away with a huge disclaimer statement and a fee was charged. PA would make a fortune.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

nearing (9th April 2011), shiva777 (9th April 2011), Yoda (9th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #76
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Among all the awakened ones, only Bob Dean touches to my heart. What a great man. I aspire to have his courage and wisdom.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Yoda (9th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

A great interview.

Jake hit the nail on the head. I very much feel the healing energy.

A few comments.

To those who want more detail:

First, you must realize the terrible irony in that.

In the bible Jesus said unto his disciples "I tell you the truth, if you had faith the size of a mustard seed, you could will a mountain to thrust itself into the ocean. "

Shortly after one of them was scolding Mary Magdeline for wasting a bottle of perfume, two were bickering about who would be seated next to Jesus when he came unto his kingdom, and another sold intel about his whereabouts for a pouch of silver.

Anyone else want to focus more on the whole mountain moving thing again?

Nah, what color were the ET's clothes?

About Billy Doo:

I was surprised that Bill didn't make this observation, because it was your line of thinking that lead me to it.

The similarity between Bob and Billy's experience was they were both thrust from magnificence to normalcy, with very little control. Global disclosure would require a change forever in what we consider "normal"

About disclosure:

I am for it, but this conversation induced two revelations.

1. An abrupt disclosure may rob some from a journey of awakening and deprive them of a wonderful spiritual journey.

2. This one kind of stings, be forewarned.

How many who are for immediate disclosure (myself included) are seeking to validate, confirm, vindicate, justify, defend their own belief?

Last comment:

When Bob said "Your children and grandchildren will travel amongst the stars", and "their future is bright indeed", I felt a shiver if pure joy, relief, and happiness.

Although I've heard those same words countless times, I felt a power in that moment that I cannot explain.

Thanks Bill and Kerry (and Bob of course)

-Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Jonathan; 10th April 2011 at 03:22.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

hohoemi (9th April 2011), Hughe (9th April 2011), nearing (9th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), sunflower (9th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #78
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

If PA existed for any monetary reason whatsoever, it would have a very different atmosphere about it to that which it has now. Having said that, as soon as I am in a position to make a donation towards bills' ability to continue his amazing work, I will

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (9th April 2011), Yoda (9th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by jasontorque (here)

A cheap jibe.

Would you say that to his face if you had the honor to meet him in person? Answer this question for yourself, and then consider whether you should have said it anywhere at all.
    Actually, if said in the tone intended i.e. somewhat light-heartedly, perhaps he might well agree with me. Honestly (meant sincerely), I thought this was a fairly innocuous expression of opinion echoed by others previously, based on the presumption that I don't believe he is revealing anything new and perhaps continuing to rather enjoy the spotlight. Kerry eluded to this in the interview outtake.

33. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Mr. Dean is the Godfather of space/et information, always a joy to hear him speak about anything. Thanks Bill and Kerry !!
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Yoda (9th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast