+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Philosophers Stone and how to make it - New free book

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Philosophers Stone and how to make it - New free book

Hi all, I came across this new PDF book if anyone is interested in making what the Author beleives to be the Philosophers stone. This is a well researched, up to date excellently written book in todays language without all the weird alchemy text. (if you have ever tried to decipher those you will know what I mean)

He has a full understanding of what is going on in the world today and comments on many things that we on PA talk about.

Its a free download and the Author is keen to have this out in the public arena as widely as possible as we approach "whatever" it is that is coming.

Before you download, I will get this out of the way first. There is only 1 ingredient which when you discover it, might make you go *FFS* Please dont be put off by it, the book is worth a read. The ingredient is Weeeeee. The clearly defined process describes that what you have as a residual product after the transformation / transutation over a period of months - years is a life essence. It takes miminal input from you to maintain while it morphs.

(from the old alchemy texts I thought they were talking about blood, so pleased its not that coz I couldnt figure out a way to get a litre out easily)

It is not Ormes/Ormus either (as I was thinking as I worked my way thru the book)

It is worth a download and a pass-on to others (even if you dont quite believe it yourself)

Who knows, it might just be on the mark?

http://bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org/

W

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

00101 (22nd April 2011), Arrowwind (15th April 2011), astrid (10th April 2011), Autumn (11th April 2011), Billy (11th April 2011), Calz (26th July 2011), conk (13th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), delaware (9th April 2011), DianeKJ (3rd October 2011), Eric J (Viking) (29th July 2011), Flash (27th July 2011), folotheflo (10th April 2011), gaiagirl (31st July 2011), gripreaper (27th May 2012), Icecold (9th April 2011), kevlar (10th April 2011), Lancelot (26th July 2011), Lettherebelight (9th April 2011), Lief (26th July 2011), LifeAngel (6th June 2012), Lord Sidious (9th April 2011), Mad Hatter (26th July 2011), Maria Stade (9th April 2011), meeradas (9th April 2011), Menkaure (27th July 2011), modwiz (10th April 2011), MorningSong (10th April 2011), motherlove (27th July 2011), Nasu (22nd April 2011), observer (27th May 2012), PHARAOH (23rd April 2011), pharoah21 (10th April 2011), phimonic (10th April 2011), Pilgrim (12th April 2011), Realeyes (27th April 2011), ROMANWKT (9th April 2011), slvrfx (9th April 2011), sunflower (10th April 2011), Sunlite (24th June 2012), Tahi (13th April 2011), Trail (16th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Philosophers Stone and how to make it - New free book

this is the 'waters of life' method. it is partially photochemical in nature. The Germans created this sort of methodology to extract fissile material for atomic bombs in WWII. Joseph Farrell covers this in his books.

This is the method that was used at 'Solomon's Temple'. (backdrop and origins of the Freemasons, etc)

First, they have the horses drink the water of the dead sea, so it is extremely high in monatomics from the dead sea salts.Thus the body of the horse acts and a natural concentration and distilling device. Huge amounts of it are created.

Then they extract it from urine pools.

Which is why the given thing that really occupies the Vatican.... wants to rebuild the Temple, specifically COMPLETE with the horse stables and the legendary 10,000 horses. (or was it 1000?)

See the 'question of lithium' thread for more information on the connections.

Nicholas covers this particular method, as well.

http://alchemy-illuminated.com/default.aspx

When reading 'the question of lithium' thread, remember this, from Nicholas' site:

You will learn the greatest secret of alchemy, which involves working with moring dew to produce a powerful salt. This salt has the ability to dissolve all metals, converting them into a strange glass-like material, soluble in water, and able to make medicines thereby. You will be able to make and use this salt without the help of strong acids or poisonous corrosive chemicals. The only dangerous thing you will deal with is molten metal if you choose to make the Stone by the Dry path. But if you choose the Wet path, you won't need to melt any metal at all, and the entire process is very safe. The heat will only need to be around 120F (the temperature of hot tap water).

How close are we getting?

Very close.

Not long now.

The Red Lion?
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th April 2011 at 00:34.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (10th April 2011), Billy (11th April 2011), Calz (26th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), delaware (9th April 2011), gripreaper (27th May 2012), Lettherebelight (9th April 2011), Lord Sidious (9th April 2011), Mad Hatter (26th July 2011), Maria Stade (9th April 2011), meeradas (9th April 2011), modwiz (10th April 2011), observer (27th May 2012), pharoah21 (10th April 2011), ROMANWKT (9th April 2011), witchy1 (9th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The Red Lion
    The Red Lion doesn't work [i mean, the link], even with removed [url]- tags

===POST EDIT===

As Carmody fixed it in his original post, i fixed it in my quoting him here, too - just in case someone clicks on it here, instead of in his post above...
    Last edited by meeradas; 10th April 2011 at 07:39. Reason: fix quote/ link

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

ROMANWKT (9th April 2011), witchy1 (12th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hi all, I came across this new PDF book if anyone is interested in making what the Author beleives to be the Philosophers stone. This is a well researched, up to date excellently written book in todays language without all the weird alchemy text. (if you have ever tried to decipher those you will know what I mean)

He has a full understanding of what is going on in the world today and comments on many things that we on PA talk about.

Its a free download and the Author is keen to have this out in the public arena as widely as possible as we approach "whatever" it is that is coming.

Before you download, I will get this out of the way first. There is only 1 ingredient which when you discover it, might make you go *FFS* Please dont be put off by it, the book is worth a read. The ingredient is Weeeeee. The clearly defined process describes that what you have as a residual product after the transformation / transutation over a period of months - years is a life essence. It takes miminal input from you to maintain while it morphs.

(from the old alchemy texts I thought they were talking about blood, so pleased its not that coz I couldnt figure out a way to get a litre out easily)

It is not Ormes/Ormus either (as I was thinking as I worked my way thru the book)

It is worth a download and a pass-on to others (even if you dont quite believe it yourself)

Who knows, it might just be on the mark?

http://bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org/

W
    Hi Wichy1

I want to thank you for one of the most important contribution here with this book. I read it 2 days ago as somebody already placed it here, and i have been looking who it was that put it here, but could not find it, was it you????????????

20 years ago I went through hell trying to decipher this information came very close,but not close enough. I really want to thank you very much. Conclusion is most important, not for the making the stone but of understanding determined and undetermined life force.

thank you
    roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 9th April 2011 at 07:32.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Calz (26th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), fifi (11th April 2011), gripreaper (27th May 2012), Mad Hatter (26th July 2011), modwiz (10th April 2011), Realeyes (27th April 2011), seko (22nd April 2011), witchy1 (9th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Yes, thanks Witchy. Good find.

If its the ingredient I think it is, LOL.

I knew dat.

We are talking "first matter" here.

Work it out.
    Last edited by Icecold; 9th April 2011 at 09:25.

10. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Just as an aside there is also reference to using the "man seed" in the exact same process to produce an humunculous (spelling might be wrong)

Thanks Carmody - as ususal you have a wealth of knowledge. Thanks for the links

Did not know about the horses! But yes TPTW have this already and no doubt a well refined technique that does not take nearly as long as this process. Would love to know if there is a quicker way - anyone?

Romanwkt - I hear your pain in the deciphering...but I can fully understand why they wrote it so cryptic. Such a powerful thing.

Ice - its weeeee

ADDIT: The red lion link still not working Carmody....
    ADDIT 2: Roman, no wasnt me, but it was some-one here who provided the first link to it tucked away in a post somewhere (I cant find it either) so cant take credit for the discovery.
    Many many thanks to that person. I just gave this its own thread due to (IMHO) the importance of it. (was it you Astrid?) If I re-find it I will post the name here.
    Last edited by witchy1; 9th April 2011 at 23:19.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Calz (26th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), modwiz (10th April 2011), ROMANWKT (9th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It is fixed now. It is a link to Nicholas' store. Whether it is the Red Lion or not, is a $4k question.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (26th July 2011), meeradas (10th April 2011), modwiz (10th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

«Manneken Pisse», the fountain statue , in Bruxelles.

An alquimic symbol of the golden liquid.
    Last edited by MariaDine; 10th April 2011 at 10:33.

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote Basically I've come to the conclusion that... in theory... you could take the salt from the urine, but also the water from something else, such as blood or semen. It is the water that contains the life-energy, and so this could accelerate the process.
    I don't know if he understands what he's written there. If he does he has step one.

After finding this quote the author posted on his adjacent forum, I'll take the time to read his book. Some of his other statements seem suspect. He states on his forum that he has not completed the stone, at least he is honest. Like i said in other posts I have taken alchemical pills from legitimate masters in china, and have been told about the Chinese equivalent of the red lion, so i have no doubt that it can be created. But the will of heaven must shine it's light upon you and open that gate by its grace, it is not just a question of being able to unravel the metaphors of ancient texts.

I posted this in the thread regarding the drinking of urine, but ill quote it here because it has relevance

Quote This is also done in Taoist alchemical practice, it helps to retain jing. If you don't have the stomach to drink it, inhale the fumes after you go the bathroom, it also has a benefit.
    Last edited by bearcow; 10th April 2011 at 14:36.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Calz (26th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (10th April 2011), Mad Hatter (26th July 2011), modwiz (10th April 2011), pharoah21 (10th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

While I'm not too sure about horse urine ~ I did want to express my thanks to you Witchy1 and mention my great delight that you've shared this with us. I've read the first page and love the tone of it. It is so wonderful when we share with each other, things we find of value. We journey together and it makes it so much more fun when a kind spirit is expressed and so this sharing is valuable, appreciated, and I wanted to thank your for your kindness! Much love, xoxox
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Calz (26th July 2011), crosby (10th April 2011), Mad Hatter (26th July 2011), modwiz (10th April 2011), Nasu (22nd April 2011), witchy1 (11th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Philosophers Stone and how to make it - New free book

"Whether it is the Red Lion or not, is a $4k question. "
    - indeed - and even sold out -
    it was interesting who bought that and what the experiences are, with that product.
    i mean if this really works - wouldn't it be a big buisness by now?

let's make a stone-factory - - -
    it's a pity, it takes so long to try, though.
    maybe put some stickers onto the urine-glass - Dr. masaru emoto-style and talking to it could help speeding it up!
    also Victor Schauberger's work could be taken into consideration *think*
    and additional some positive-solfeggio soundvibrations surely won't harm.

some people making this experiment as a kind of you-tube-diary was cool.
    step by step progress - till finally transforming shiploads of gold ^^

if it's working, they'll be rich and famous!

i'm just wondering if my smoke and coffee urine was adequate
    better to collect babies (this was great for marketing also: - pure human baby source! - PRODUCED WITHOUT HORSE INGREDIENTS!

if anyone is going for this i'd love to design the label!

anyway and jokes aside, the book is interesting - thanks for the post

20. The Following User Says Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

buckminster fuller (10th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Awesome, absolutely awesome. Actually i can't thankyou enougth witchy1, this is a very well researched and communicated work. my extreme gratitude to you my freind

22. The Following User Says Thank You to folotheflo For This Post:

witchy1 (11th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member QueenKat's Avatar
    Thanks

This book was the subject of a thread on another forum I frequent, and I downloaded it. I was reading it when I contracted a root virus on my computer. My anti-virus isolated this file. I was suppose to run a boot virus scan and I, in my infinite wisdom, decided that just a regular scan should do it. It didn't work and I had to reformat and lost everything.

I had even scanned the file for viruses and spyware, but it didn't show up. I hope it was just me and no one else experiences anything like this.

To be quite fair, I was missing some updates from Microsoft because I had a glitch in an earlier one and couldn't download them anymore until I fixed it, so an update may have covered that root virus and I didn't get the update that everyone else may have had.
    Last edited by QueenKat; 10th April 2011 at 10:53. Reason: redundency

24. The Following User Says Thank You to QueenKat For This Post:

Mad Hatter (26th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

carmody
    Quote How close are we getting?

Very close.

Not long now.

The Red Lion?

according to the red lion, the red lion consists of life, death and decay - however that may translate in alchemical terms...carmody, have you read the book? l

26. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Witchy1, thanks for posting this.
    I had read almost nothing pertaining to the philosophers stone before now and found out quite a lot last night after getting half way through this book.
    I wouldn't have thought that blood or semen would work as you would get black sausage after heating the blood and i imagine a nasty substance after the semen.

So, urine does seem logical although fruit or herb juice does seem more pure. One might be able to distill the salt from celery. At least you would have a more consistent supply. It really boils down to the definition of life force in my opinion. Saying that though i think urine would be more potent if you were on a strict diet like in the gospel of the essenes.

Saying that though, it does sound like colloidal silver to me or perhaps one could add the salt to colloidal silver to make it.
    Am i right in thinking that essentially it is concentrated life force? I just can't help thinking that all that baking would kill it.
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

baking will break it down..depending... as does specific catalytic situations. As for actually selling the red lion, that is not something that will ever go mainstream. For example, the 'question of lithium' thread, it goes straight into alchemy, dual vortex 2-d basis for particles of matter, red shift-blue shift (the two waves that create matter -an innie and an outie), thus- past and future, and the violet moment of the now, wiring in the brain, the pineal, 'angels' and 'demons' (kinda), the whole lot of it. It explains gravitation, time, matter, electrochemical charge, duality of existence, matter structure, scalar considerations, time, now, dimensions, the whole lot. It just takes a bit of work to dig into, mentally, existentially and scientifically. And so on.

It is specifically about what appears to be the place... 'where the rubber meets the road', where the sky meets the ground.... on this earth and this reality. it goes from what we feel as 'real'..and runs off into the insanity (for most 'ground pounders') of the multidimensional timeless aether.

Yet.... it has garnered not all that much attention. I doubt it ever will.

Its speaks on what appears to be ~ANOTHER~ alchemical 'metal' that may be entirely unknown in the annals of alchemy.

Lithium.

Possibly a 'higher' catalyst for the transmutation of the alchemical metals. One that may bridge more dimensions and astral planes (or...a larger or even completely different doorway) than the alchemy that exists in the known public lore.

the ONLY thing that goes 'higher' in the totem pole of alchemical catalysts... is Hydrogen... and it is only two elemental steps away from Lithium.. so in effect, Lithium is the only one that can be easily handled and exists in a relatively stable form.

BROWN'S GAS enables transmutation and it uses hydrogen as the catalyst (electrochemical!).

Which is why it is so heavily slammed and chased down by the PTB.

I'll show you hydrogen in action, delivering excess energy and...transmuting metals:

Low temperature fusion. Using one of the minor alchemical metals, nickel..and hydrogen.

http://pesn.com/2011/04/07/9501805_R...ptics_Society/

Lithium is easier to handle than hydrogen, in most ways.
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th April 2011 at 19:53.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (26th July 2011), folotheflo (10th April 2011), Mad Hatter (26th July 2011), MariaDine (10th April 2011), modwiz (11th April 2011), phimonic (10th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

For those who speak italian...a treat ! Enjoy.
    Namasté

https://youtube.com/watch?v=L4JUJ...eature=related
    Last edited by MariaDine; 10th April 2011 at 19:57.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

phimonic (10th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

this is goinng off topic somewhat..sorry, but just to say this: i did read an article a while agout about vast (so far the vastest) lithioum reserves being found in bolivia...morales was pledging his government would keep multinational subcontracters away at all costs and remember me worrying about the new war front opening over something like violation of human rights etc in bolivia.....i now wonder if the massive appearances of ufo over south american countries has something to do with lithium....

thanks carmody for the brilliant thread... l

32. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

33. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

phimonic (11th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

My advise is to stay away from enochian magic unless you want a bunch of low level astral entities siphoning off your energy. There are reasons that many gates between this world and the next were shut in ancient times. As the saying goes, fools rush in etc etc

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Ammit (27th April 2011), Calz (26th July 2011), fifi (11th April 2011), Herbert (12th April 2011), Jendayi (12th April 2011), lightblue (11th April 2011), Mad Hatter (26th July 2011), Marianne (29th July 2011), modwiz (11th April 2011), motherlove (27th July 2011), seko (23rd April 2011), witchy1 (11th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast