View Poll Results: Would you like to attend this seminar - and if so, where?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd be interested to attend this Vilcabamba seminar in July

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in the US

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in Europe

55 52.38%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Yes Lord Sidious lives is Palestine, an obscure suburb of Perth, having an unusually dominant population of comedians.
    Ummm ... errr ... exactly which part of the Dark Star is that again???

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Icecold (16th April 2011), Lord Sidious (12th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=3

Hi Inelia,
    Here is the link, I've never posted a link before but hopefully this will work, the discussion i started is at the top of the list of other subjects being discussed, with the title 'The role of spirit to transform a world in crisis The application of our inborn power'

Very best wishes to you always,
    Spica
    Last edited by Spica; 12th April 2011 at 18:21.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spica For This Post:

Yoda (14th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Yes Lord Sidious lives is Palestine, an obscure suburb of Perth, having an unusually dominant population of comedians.
    "There is a tendency to cohere when groups come together for the purpose of prayer and humour, and lets face it, it's prayer and humour is what makes life fun."
    - Dr.Brian O'Leary

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Calz (14th April 2011), HaveBlue (15th April 2011), Icecold (16th April 2011), Lord Sidious (13th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    I can say that when you are in Inelia's presence, it is a presence that you can feel. Yes, she's human to the extent that any of us are (well maybe a bit less so in her case) but it's kind of like while you are sitting with a humble and kind woman, you are sitting also with a star or some other grand celestial body with eons of wisdom behind it. I don't mean to fawn, I am just describing how it feels. At least for me.

I'd say more, but let's wait for the interview.

If you have the means to attend this event, by all means go for it. I'm sure it will be unforgettable. The rest of us can send our good thoughts for everyone to have a fun and growing experience.
    I can feel her presence just by looking at a picture of her. It is very palpable.

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

I am intrigued by these "powers" that Inelia apparently possesses. I was wondering if anyone could clarify more on this, as to what she can do etc..
    Undoubtedly, I am open to such powers and believe that within this illusion of matter there are special souls who have the ability to do 'impossible' things, but if it is all talk no action as it where I get suspicious.

I am not being flippant, just honest. Inelia claims she can live without food and drink, and therefore I am of the opinion that whoever participates in this workshop has earned the right to witness this feat. If she doesn't eat or drink for the entire duration of the trip I believe the price would be justified.
    However, if the context of this workshop is just to talk about these abilities without any actual demonstration I must say I would feel somewhat 'cheated'.

My personal opinion though...

9. Link to Post #86
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

what about the 4th choice?

attend an online event...

10. Link to Post #87
    Inelia

Quote Posted by CyRus (here)
    I am intrigued by these "powers" that Inelia apparently possesses. I was wondering if anyone could clarify more on this, as to what she can do etc..
    Undoubtedly, I am open to such powers and believe that within this illusion of matter there are special souls who have the ability to do 'impossible' things, but if it is all talk no action as it where I get suspicious.

I am not being flippant, just honest. Inelia claims she can live without food and drink, and therefore I am of the opinion that whoever participates in this workshop has earned the right to witness this feat. If she doesn't eat or drink for the entire duration of the trip I believe the price would be justified.
    However, if the context of this workshop is just to talk about these abilities without any actual demonstration I must say I would feel somewhat 'cheated'.

I am not offering any powers, or power shows, whatever you have heard about this is not what I am here to do. They were simply mentioned due to Bill's curiosity, and not something which is in any way useful. What I DO offer is easily found if you do an internet search on my name "Inelia Benz". It is all there, perfectly transparent, no agenda, no tricks, no mysteries. And what you find on my website, is what I can offer in a workshop, nothing more. Please read my posts with regard not eating or drinking. It can take MONTHS to get the body to a state of receiving nourishment from sources other than food. And I have stated that I refused it, because I love food. So, sorry, but if that's what you want as a justification, then I guess you won't get your $95 dollars' worth for the day.

As to the energy or presence that people feel when I am there, this is their personal experience and opinion, certainly not something I have any "power" over. Some have experienced altered states, as well as states of heightened perception, and bliss. This is what they do, what they opened themselves up to and what they experienced, not something I do, or try to do at any level. In fact, all I do is simply sit next to them and be in that state myself. Others experience nothing at all. I have no attachment to either result. Each person's higher self knows what it's doing.

I hope that brings some clarity to your curiosity CyRus.
    Last edited by Inelia; 14th April 2011 at 03:59.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Calz (14th April 2011), Davidallany (14th April 2011), HaveBlue (15th April 2011), Limor Wolf (15th April 2011), Rosco1 (17th April 2011), Yoda (14th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #88
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)

I am not offering any powers, or power shows, whatever you have heard about this is not what I am here to do. They were simply mentioned due to Bill's curiosity, and not something which is in any way useful. What I DO offer is easily found if you do an internet search on my name "Inelia Benz". It is all there, perfectly transparent, no agenda, no tricks, no mysteries. And what you find on my website, is what I can offer in a workshop, nothing more. Please read my posts with regard not eating or drinking. It can take MONTHS to get the body to a state of receiving nourishment from sources other than food. And I have stated that I refused it, because I love food. So, sorry, but if that's what you want as a justification, then I guess you won't get your $95 dollars' worth for the day.

As to the energy or presence that people feel when I am there, this is their personal experience and opinion, certainly not something I have any "power" over. Some have experienced altered states, as well as states of heightened perception, and bliss. This is what they do, what they opened themselves up to and what they experienced, not something I do, or try to do at any level. In fact, all I do is simply sit next to them and be in that state myself. Others experience nothing at all. I have no attachment to either result. Each person's higher self knows what it's doing.

That's the tricky part then.

Not many people on here live in Ecuador. In, fact, judging by the poll most are from the EU. So they would have to spend £2k+ for the trip.
    I agree in part with what Cyrus is saying. It would not be worth the trip IMO if it is just a talk for a day or so. A lot of us have read about ascension, seen the videos etc. etc. Nothing new really.

Could you not just do a live stream?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

CyRus (14th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #89
    Inelia

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)

That's the tricky part then.

Not many people on here live in Ecuador. In, fact, judging by the poll most are from the EU. So they would have to spend £2k+ for the trip.
    I agree in part with what Cyrus is saying. It would not be worth the trip IMO if it is just a talk for a day or so. A lot of us have read about ascension, seen the videos etc. etc. Nothing new really.

Could you not just do a live stream?
    Like Bill said, if you want something local, organise it
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post194051

Also, for those without any money, there's always the internet. This stuff is not secret, nor new, it's all over the place. But like someone pointed out, when a group of like minded people meet, a special energy is created. And there is a very particular synergy with each group.

A live stream is a good idea. I do not know if there is a technically minded person at the location to organise it, but if someone volunteers, I don't see why not.
    Last edited by Inelia; 14th April 2011 at 14:56.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

MMA_Fan (14th April 2011), Yoda (14th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #90
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I did start a thread a few weeks ago asking for Bill to tour the UK. If something like that was organised would you come and speak aswell?

17. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Fair enough, but the fact that you state you can live without food or drink is rather remarkable. I mean, if what you say is true (and I see no reason why you should lie) then you could demonstrate this to objective and honest scientists and 'wake up' a vast proportion of the human population.
    Would this not be a worthy cause? Perhaps even one for which you could sacrifice your love of food for a couple of days? I am merely trying to understand your reasoning...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CyRus For This Post:

Icecold (16th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #92
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Fair enough, but the fact that you state you can live without food or drink is rather remarkable. I mean, if what you say is true (and I see no reason why you should lie) then you could demonstrate this to objective and honest scientists and 'wake up' a vast proportion of the human population.
    Would this not be a worthy cause? Perhaps even one for which you could sacrifice your love of food for a couple of days? I am merely trying to understand your reasoning...
    Let's just say that Inelia did indeed demonstrate this to scientists and the media, what makes you think they would then tell everyone?
    They aren't exactly known as being open and truthful, are they?

20. Link to Post #93
    Inelia

Others have already been subjected to scientific study over this, and it really changed nothing much at all with regard waking up the human population. My method is not to do extraordinary things to "prove" there's more to life than a 9 to 5 job. My method is to give people tools that they can use in their personal lives to increase their awareness, increase their vibrational level and become empowered. These, the ability to impart tools and methods of empowerment, are my abilities. Anything else, such as not eating, and any other "mental powerz", can be learned and picked up from elsewhere. The internet is filled with methods which are actually very effective. But remember, although a spiritual evolutionary practice will always result in the enhancement of psychic abilities, the reverse is NOT the case. So, enhancing your psychic abilities will not result in the higher vibration the planet needs. Although with some individuals, it does lead them to eventually starting on a spiritual path.

It is very telling that you are holding on to the "prove to me you can live without food, and I'll pay 2k to go to Ecuador" line. It means, obviously, that your investment would be much better served going to watch Uri Gueller Who, by the way, did go from psychic tricks to entering a spiritual path.

But, on the same note, I can actually prove that I, and anyone else, can live without food, or at least a huge decrease in food (in the same way I proved it to myself, I did not ask someone to give me a scientific study, I did it myself to see if it was real or BS). It will take you about 9 months, depending on where you live on the planet. The method I used as an adult, and worked, is "sungazing" and it involves staring into the sunrise and sunset, increasing your seconds every day, while standing barefoot on the ground (where the sun is hitting, or hit during the day). Make sure you do it within one hour after sunrise, and within one hour before sunset, or your eyes will be damaged.
    Last edited by Inelia; 14th April 2011 at 15:50.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Calz (14th April 2011), CyRus (14th April 2011), Hervé (14th April 2011), Rosco1 (17th April 2011), silvervioletrubie (22nd April 2011), Yoda (14th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Others have already been subjected to scientific study over this, and it really changed nothing much at all with regard waking up the human population. My method is not to do extraordinary things to "prove" there's more to life than a 9 to 5 job. My method is to give people tools that they can use in their personal lives to increase their awareness, increase their vibrational level and become empowered. These, the ability to impart tools and methods of empowerment, are my abilities. Anything else, such as not eating, and any other "mental powerz", can be learned and picked up from elsewhere. The internet is filled with methods which are actually very effective. But remember, although a spiritual evolutionary practice will always result in the enhancement of psychic abilities, the reverse is NOT the case. So, enhancing your psychic abilities will not result in the higher vibration the planet needs. Although with some individuals, it does lead them to eventually starting on a spiritual path.

It is very telling that you are holding on to the "prove to me you can live without food, and I'll pay 2k to go to Ecuador" line. It means, obviously, that your investment would be much better served going to watch Uri Gueller Who, by the way, did go from psychic tricks to entering a spiritual path.

But, on the same note, I can actually prove that I, and anyone else, can live without food, or at least a huge decrease in food (in the same way I proved it to myself, I did not ask someone to give me a scientific study, I did it myself to see if it was real or BS). It will take you about 9 months, depending on where you live on the planet. The method I used as an adult, and worked, is "sungazing" and it involves staring into the sunrise and sunset, increasing your seconds every day, while standing barefoot on the ground (where the sun is hitting, or hit during the day). Make sure you do it within one hour after sunrise, and within one hour before sunset, or your eyes will be damaged.
    Interesting. Honestly, I would not have afforded to go the conference anyway as I am a poor student at the moment. I was just arguing that this would probably make it more interesting to people who have the extra cash. Anyway, you have satisfied my curiosity and I can understand why you would not want to devote yourself to be tested.

I just hope that meet you at a conference some day in the future and you can show me some "mental powerZ".

23. Link to Post #95
    Inelia

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    I did start a thread a few weeks ago asking for Bill to tour the UK. If something like that was organised would you come and speak aswell?
    Yes. If the costs are covered I can be there.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

MMA_Fan (15th April 2011), Yoda (14th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

I'm unable to attend such an amazing event. So i decided to go here instead.

http://www.truthjuice.co.uk/index.ph...=155&Itemid=62

can't wait...........

26. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i'll be meditating to a sunset in tuscany.... l

27. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

--------

Hi, All:

This post about why the discussion about 'powers' and abilities is important - but not important in the way that many might immediately assume.

Levitation, telekinesis, spoonbending, and visible demonstrations of anything else one might care to think of, are just tricks. They do not help to make the world a better place.

Many people (including myself) are curious about these phenomena - because they're real, but quite rare. They're also important clues to the real potential power that we all have.

Listen to this one-minute audio: researcher Bill Birnes talking with radio host George Noory about what he had learned from Admiral George Hoover, from the ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence), before Hoover died. As Birnes says, he was the "[Philip] Corso of the Navy".

According to George Hoover, the 'biggest secret' - which the Navy found out - was the potential we all have to manipulate reality around us. This seems to be the destiny of the human race. We are tiny infants compared with our mature future potential.

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Birnes_George_Hoover.mp3

But even this is not the point. The point is that we have attention on this stuff because we've lost it. It's like not being able to find your car keys. Or remember your name. (Even seen the Jason Bourne movies?). Or remember how to drive.

You know there's something deeply wrong when it's clear that some people can do these things - but for some reason you can't.

What went wrong? How did we lose our memories - and our naturally occurring superpowers?

What kind of Kryptonite did this to us Supermen and -women ... such that we can't even remember who we are?

In Inelia, we have someone who has not lost her memory, who knows exactly who she is, and who has lost very few of her abilities. The message is that not she is a circus performer. The message is that something has gone badly wrong - over the aeons of time - because we can no longer access this stuff.

Indeed, most humans are in a pretty degraded state. They are born, and have no idea who they are. They believe whatever they're mis-taught about themselves and the universe and what's actually going on here. The real truths are concealed from them by an elite that guards them jealously. They are (very largely) blind, helpless amnesiacs with no clue what is to be a human being - or any kind of being. They have no information about the game, and do not know the rules.

And if you don't know the game you're here to play, you're going to be part of someone else's game.

How did things get this way? Because we've made bad judgments, hurt others, misused our abilities and therefore inhibited them, or failed to take responsibility for our actions and decisions.

Every time we messed up or made a bad choice, that was another brick in the karmic wall (for lack of any better word). The accumulative result is how things are now.

This is the major mistake in the common New Age characterization of our 'evolution'. We are not trying to climb a mountain here. We're trying to climb out of the hole that we all slipped into (and kept digging when we were down there).

We are not trying to attain or reach or evolve to our divine nature. We're trying to regain our divine nature. We have devolved.

Now we have to repair the accumulative damage, and fix ourselves up. And we're at a turning point here - close to the lowest point of the curve.

Now we start to climb out again. This is what it's all about.

The role (and immense value) of anyone who still has some of what we have all lost is to remind us of who we are. Nothing more.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th April 2011 at 21:10.

28. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (15th April 2011), An Cailleach (14th April 2011), astrid (15th April 2011), Aurelius (16th April 2011), Billy (15th April 2011), Calz (14th April 2011), chitters2004 (15th April 2011), CyRus (14th April 2011), David Topí (15th April 2011), DeDukshyn (14th April 2011), DoubleHelix (15th April 2011), Ella (15th April 2011), elysian (14th April 2011), Erin (14th April 2011), finally there!!! (15th April 2011), GCS1103 (15th April 2011), Gone001 (14th April 2011), Hervé (14th April 2011), hohoemi (15th April 2011), Isthatso (15th April 2011), Jean-Luc (14th April 2011), Jetsam (14th April 2011), karelia (14th April 2011), kudzy (15th April 2011), Limor Wolf (15th April 2011), magicmanx (15th April 2011), Muzz (14th April 2011), Mystique (14th April 2011), Nortreb (15th April 2011), Pagan (14th April 2011), peter67 (15th April 2011), Professor (15th April 2011), quench (14th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (14th April 2011), Rosco1 (16th April 2011), sandy (14th April 2011), Siberia9 (15th April 2011), silvervioletrubie (22nd April 2011), Telepathic Intuitive (19th April 2011), TheTwo (14th April 2011), Woody (15th April 2011), yaksuit (14th April 2011), Yoda (15th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

I am intrigued by these "powers" that Inelia apparently possesses. I was wondering if anyone could clarify more on this, as to what she can do etc........
    I am not offering any powers, or power shows, whatever you have heard about this is not what I am here to do.

Each person's higher self knows what it's doing....

Yes, CyRus, I would also appreciate some clarification as to what Inelia does. After listening to her interview with Lucia (posted at Lucia's website), I got the impression her work is as a psychic warrior.

Inelia, I was troubled by your comment about your fangs and claws coming out and feeling a chain around your neck jerking you back in the interview. It seemed a bit of a dark energy. Could you explain this for us?

This is a link to Lucia's interview with Inelia: Listen

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

hohoemi (15th April 2011), Icecold (16th April 2011), modwiz (15th April 2011), Professor (15th April 2011), Spirithorse (15th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #100
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Cottage Rose (here)

Yes, CyRus, I would also appreciate some clarification as to what Inelia does. After listening to her interview with Lucia (posted at Lucia's website), I got the impression her work is as a psychic warrior.

Inelia, I was troubled by your comment about your fangs and claws coming out and feeling a chain around your neck jerking you back in the interview. It seemed a bit of a dark energy. Could you explain this for us?

This is a link to Lucia's interview with Inelia: Listen
    The psychic warrior side, is one side of the work. Both sides of my work are explained in the interview. Part of the other side, is to engage the darker elements, often aggressive, which are being use at the moment by the PTB. When dealing with these entities/people, I do what is needed. It is important to remember that I am NOT a lightworker.

With regard the claws and fangs, think of a mother lion defending her cubs, she is, in that moment, taps into Kali, she is defending life against an aggressor through destroying the aggressor. Of course, taking someone out in that manner fixes nothing, in fact, it compounds the problem. So, unless someone is in immediate danger, it's best to deal with the being/person through simple focus.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th April 2011), Professor (15th April 2011), silvervioletrubie (22nd April 2011), thunder24 (15th April 2011), Yoda (15th April 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast