View Poll Results: Would you like to attend this seminar - and if so, where?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd be interested to attend this Vilcabamba seminar in July

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in the US

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in Europe

55 52.38%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

1. Link to Post #41
    Inelia

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Dear Inelia,

I would have to have an idea of what the costs for two weeks of basically vacationing would be as budget reality begs I investigate thoroughly. It sounds like You and Bill are basically jumping of the cliff so to speak. As a single/female senior with no traveling companion, I'm sorry to say I don't have the courage to jump by myself! (I'm not nor have been much of a worldly traveler).

More interested in the spiritual growth aspect thus hoping for a longer retreat type event. I learn by experiencing. Seeing and hearing create an intellectual understanding but somehow without the experiential side of it I remain locked in the mind with the knowledge but not the wisdom.

I'm really tired of New Age and Feel Good seminars and really need something substantial to help me journey into the realms of all that is!!!
    This feedback is very useful! Thank you

I totally understand your position. It would be very exciting to organise a whole week where none of us will be left out of the loop. Do you have any suggestions on how this might map out?

Links for Vicabamba and Monte Sueños: http://www.montesuenos.org/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Yoda (10th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

Last edited by manny; 9th April 2011 at 21:04.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Thank you for the chance to dialogue Inelia,

I spent most of my career as an Experiential Trainer and truly know the value of immersion, so appreciate your interest very much.

I thought that maybe You and Bill could collaborate with Brian seeing as he has the retreat facilities and is in the business of offering such to people. I may be wrong and he only offers his own seminars. However, if not, then maybe the three of you could create an opportunity for a week or so event that is designed to facilitate experiences that validate consciousness for those needing to "KNOW" not just comprehend. A win/win for everyone!

This would be enlightening to say the least, move many to further creations, create possible opportunities for others to pass on the experience through continued experiential retreats, etc. I also wrote several experiential training programs during my career, as once experienced I'm able to recreate such in a training environment. I'm a Certified Life Skills Coach and Trainer of Coaches thus envision a chance to give back and help in some way as I let my thoughts run rampant right now. Babbling so will end for now and hope this is the type of feedback you were looking for.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

5. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by manny; 9th April 2011 at 21:04.

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Beautiful Manny,

Thanks
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

7. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i am sorry,
    i am not one to judge or know how one will receive their enlightenment or awareness.
    we will all receive it when we are ready,whether it be at a workshop or over the internet.
    or on a personal level.

to all that go to Inelia,s and bills workshop,the most important thing is to enjoy yourself.

love
    Last edited by manny; 9th April 2011 at 21:45.

8. Link to Post #47
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    Attachment 6761Attachment 6762Attachment 6760

Maybe you can consider a different location for the future seminar.

Love and Peace
    Cappadocia would be great.
    We could explore the underground cities and even have part/s of the seminar down there.
    Imagine that on video!
    You know what else would be good?
    If we ever got a hint from Bill about Avalon Radio, we could stream things live from anywhere that people have the net handy.

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Hmm, this feels very right to me, intuitively, and seems useful to me. I have no desire to visit Vilcabamba, so I won't attend there. But if you give this workshop in a location that appeals / seems appropriate for me, I will attend.

I think this is a good idea. :-)

10. Link to Post #49
    Germany Avalon Member Spirithorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,223 times in 277 posts

Quote Posted by Amenjo (here)
    Hi Bill,

Sounds like a fantastic idea, unfortunately I will not be able to get the funds together to attend this workshop.

Will you be doing a similar thing in the UK at some point? There are many retreats here that I am sure would welcome your involvement.

Perhaps you could get intouch with Lammas a group promoting permaculture in the UK.

http://www.lammas.org.uk/lowimpact/index.htm

Anyway I wish the both of you the best of luck on this venture,

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

Hi Amenjo,

That's a great idea, I would love to be part of that.
    I'm in the UK and also trying (with a small group of friends) to set up a self-sufficient community with emphasis on nature (permaculture) and spirituality. - The main problem here is to get the necessary finances together...
    People who are aware and know what's to come don't have the money, and the ones with it don't see a necessity for change.

I actually joined Avalon with the hope to find like-minded people with the sincere wish to make a difference for the planet and our future.

I'm more than happy to assist with my time and skills a to get something underway.

Such seminar work could connect people on a physical level and get things started. We need to move from the virtual to the physical, let's get practical now.

I'm glad to be here at Avalon, thank you all for your input.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spirithorse For This Post:

Amenjo (10th April 2011), Lord Sidious (9th April 2011), Miller (11th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Professor's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Wow ... Brian's home looks right out of a fairy tale

As much as I would love to travel to Ecuador ... no can do.

I expect there is a high level of interest but scattered globally.

Any chance on videotaping the seminar (beyond the video you are already editing)? I expect many would even be happy to purchase in helping to raise funds for Avalon and your (our) cause.

Cal
    I agree with all you've said.

I would love to be able to attend, but alas, I am still entwined in the money game. Just can't make it happen. Purchasing DVDs of the workshops would be something I could afford, would love to do to support Project Avalon and the cause as well as helping myself.
    All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. - Gandalf (J.R.R.Tolkien)

13. Link to Post #51
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote It would be nice to see Canada as an Option.
    I would love to go to Ecuador, but it's over $1000 just for the ticket.

14. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote It would be nice to see Canada as an Option.
    Certainly too much for a seminar! But when Kerry and I held our Camelot Conference there in January 2009, 70 people showed up having traveled from as far afield as Canada, Europe and Australia. And we put it all on the internet later (41,000 views) for those who couldn't come.

A two week vacation might cost $2000 per person all in... but actually, that's what many couples spend going to Cancun or Majorca or Dubai or Bali for a break.

Those who attended also came to visit enjoy a vacation, and many of them were checking out Ecuador as a potential country to relocate to if things got tough elsewhere in the world. In that regard Vilcabamba is probably one of the top 10 choices out there for well-resourced and affordable alternative expat communities.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (10th April 2011), Gajanana (21st April 2011), gigha (10th April 2011), kaatje (10th April 2011), magicmanx (10th April 2011), Professor (10th April 2011), sandy (10th April 2011), Siberia9 (10th April 2011), Spirithorse (10th April 2011), Yoda (10th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #53
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Davidallany:
    It would be nice to see Canada as an Option.
    Bill:
    Certainly too much for a seminar! But when Kerry and I held our Camelot Conference there in January 2009, 70 people showed up having traveled from as far afield as Canada, Europe and Australia. And we put it all on the internet later (41,000 views) for those who couldn't come.

A two week vacation might cost $2000 per person all in... but actually, that's what many couples spend going to Cancun or Majorca or Dubai or Bali for a break.

Those who attended also came to visit enjoy a vacation, and many of them were checking out Ecuador as a potential country to relocate to if things got tough elsewhere in the world. In that regard Vilcabamba is probably one of the top 10 choices out there for well-resourced and affordable alternative expat communities.
    Understood Bill, thank you for explaining and hope to see you there
    Cheers
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th April 2011 at 03:19. Reason: fixed quote formatting

17. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Its a geographically expensive and time consuming area to get to. If its successful though it going to be the first of many?

18. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

--------
    Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Its a geographically expensive and time consuming area to get to. If its successful though it going to be the first of many?
    Yes.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Yoda (10th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Bill and Inelia,

This is great! I love that you are bringing two different aspects together, not only information about the world / cosmic situation at present but personal growth aspects in terms of structured experiences at the event. It's a great combo and much needed, it seems to me. I love that the audience gets invited to participate, a thing that is usually lacking or only gets expression in Question and Answer sessions.

For myself $2000 for a week at Vilcabamba is out of range financially. But maybe ground crews can get the dates, places, travel arranged for a (US) East Coast event and a West Coast event? Energetically I would love to see something done in the Black Hills, South Dakota area, or near Bar Harbor on the coast of Maine, or somewhere around the Cherokee lands in North Carolina in the US. Although I am in the U.S. I'm not located in those areas, but if ground crew from those areas can use my assistance in any way, please PM me.

I know you'd have to think deeply about selling a DVD of your Vilcabamba pilot-run, as that would be a change of your policy on these things. You have always offered everything for free, which has been a blessing for us all, but if you wanted to sell a DVD of this I don't think that would seem too mercenary...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Spirithorse (10th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

I'm thinking it might be better to try and get together an Aussie group, so we can hold one here.
    As much as i love to come, 29-44 hours on a plane, each way, its not sounding that much fun.

Especially considering i have never flown before internationally.
    That said, part of me wants to go for it, but another part is saying lets get a group together so more Aussies can be involved.....

And of course we have many beautiful places here too, Bryon Bay anyone??

Can i please have a idea of any other Aussies that might be interested??
    Pm me, and lets see if we can get a list together.

Maybe even a combined Aus/NZ event , seeing we have also quite a few Kiwis here.

Blessings,

Astrid
    Last edited by astrid; 10th April 2011 at 05:23.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Isthatso (11th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #58
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    .... unless, of course you are willing to organise and/or sponsor one yourself in your particular location, in which case it becomes a lot more flexible.
    Here's a proposal.

Get together a small groundcrew to make it happen, cover our travel expenses, and we will be there - to do whatever's needed. (Experimental format at the moment, to be piloted in Vilcabamba as Inelia clarified.)

Even meeting with 20 people in a small room. If our expenses are 100% covered, it's all cool. If there are any proceeds in surplus, then please make a donation.
    I could get behind that depending on the feedback from the test meet in Vilcabamba. I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to get together a group in Toronto. If we could learn about these abilities and how to re-ignite these dormant traits it would be well worth it but everything else on that list-

* Existence - seen as the Greatest Game there is
    * The generation and persistence of the Matrix Reality
    * God, You, Me, and Us - who we all really are, and how we got to be that way
    * Who or what has been spoiling the game, how, and why
    * Why we don't know the truth, and our own responsibility in what we experience
    * The past, possible futures, and parallel timelines
    * The role of high technology and the control grid
    * What ETs and ultradimensional beings are doing
    * The role of Planet Earth
    * How and why most of us lost our abilities
    * The current consciousness shift
    * What is possible
    * What is at stake
    * What we all can do.

-is pretty much out there. Interest on most of those topics would be generated based on people putting stake in Bill and Inelia's perspective on the for mentioned topics. Anyway I look forward to hearing any feedback after a test run.

Cheers,

Aldous

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Gone001 For This Post:

Spirithorse (10th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #59
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm seriously thinking about going, but I have never flown before, so I'm a bit nervous!

27. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I was introduced to Brian via his Camelot interview and was impressed with him, so I checked out his retreat at that time and thought: Wow, that's my dream vacation!

So, it's probably now or never for me. Timing is off as I have an important meeting in late July that I have to prepare for, so August would be better, but I'm considering it yet.

Anyone else going from U.S. - we could meet up in Miami (or?) and travel the rest of the way together.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast