View Poll Results: Would you like to attend this seminar - and if so, where?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd be interested to attend this Vilcabamba seminar in July

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in the US

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in Europe

55 52.38%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

I would love to go. But I would need a lot of details before I can feel secure enough to go. Like how to get there for once. I mean finding a flight to Ecuador I think I can do but then what. Wave a flag when I get there?

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

I believe you must fly to Quito, then take the local airline TAME to Loja. From there, it appears to be about a thirty minute taxi ride (or perhaps it's possible to arrange for a car or transfer). Hope this helps!

3. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

I would love to go. Please let us know when you have more definite dates and details.

4. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I don't have a job. I have been unemployed since September. I also have a 9 year old daughter to support. Unfortunately my last vacation was in 2003 when I went to Sedona Arizona with my parents. I can barely afford groceries and gas for my car is $70 to fill up.

I would love very much to be there but just can't do much of anything in this financial state I'm in. It makes me feel very sad to miss out on this.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NxTLvL34 For This Post:

GoldenYears (12th April 2011), Icecold (12th April 2011), Lord Sidious (11th April 2011), Miller (11th April 2011), sandy (11th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I can say that when you are in Inelia's presence, it is a presence that you can feel. Yes, she's human to the extent that any of us are (well maybe a bit less so in her case) but it's kind of like while you are sitting with a humble and kind woman, you are sitting also with a star or some other grand celestial body with eons of wisdom behind it. I don't mean to fawn, I am just describing how it feels. At least for me.

I'd say more, but let's wait for the interview.

If you have the means to attend this event, by all means go for it. I'm sure it will be unforgettable. The rest of us can send our good thoughts for everyone to have a fun and growing experience.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Miller (11th April 2011), sandy (11th April 2011), Yoda (14th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,402 times in 32,917 posts

--------

These posts by Inelia on the DNA thread might be interesting for potential seminar attendees to read. Highly recommended.
    1. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...845#post194845
    2. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...860#post194860
    3. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...185#post195185

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (12th April 2011), GCS1103 (12th April 2011), Hervé (11th April 2011), kaatje (13th April 2011), Muzz (11th April 2011), sunflower (16th April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (11th April 2011), Woody (12th April 2011), Yoda (11th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by elysian (here)
    I would love to go. But I would need a lot of details before I can feel secure enough to go. Like how to get there for once. I mean finding a flight to Ecuador I think I can do but then what. Wave a flag when I get there?
    If you go to Brian O'Leary's website http://www.montesuenos.org/ and scroll down to Frequently asked questions, he goes into detail as to how to get there, and if that isn't enough info for you, I'm sure if you email him (his contact info also on his website) I'm sure he'd be pleased to answer any further questions you might have. Hope we both make it, along with many others.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

elysian (11th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #68
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

I personally think Glasgow Scotland is the ideal place for such a seminar. Great history, great culture, great people.

13. Link to Post #69
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by kooky (here)
    I personally think Glasgow Scotland is the ideal place for such a seminar. Great history, great culture, great people.
    What do ya reckon? We send some of the attendees to Ibrox in Celtic shirts and tell em to play the Wolfe Tones?

14. Link to Post #70
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Of course not. I know what your trying to do. Your trying to be funny. Again someone who maybe can't attend any of the seminars is trying to be negative to put other people off going. Your in Palestine, i'm sure you've heard of Glasgow. I'm sure many people would love to come here and spend some time, not only are you getting to go to the seminar but your getting a wonderful holiday and i'm sure the cost of a holiday here isn't much and besides, there is enough of a demand in the UK as it is. There wouldn't be a shortage of people showing up and of course Scotland has a tremendous history which can be related to many topics in Avalon and this can be discussed at the seminar. Maybe they could do a seminar in Palestine? No one know what countries they are thinking about. I just figured i would take the leap of faith, extend the olive branch of support and throw my city in the ring for towns to be considered.
    Last edited by kooky; 11th April 2011 at 19:19.

15. Link to Post #71
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by kooky (here)
    Of course not. I know what your trying to do. Your trying to be funny. Again someone who maybe can't attend any of the seminars is trying to be negative to put other people off going. Your in Palestine, i'm sure you've heard of Glasgow. I'm sure many people would love to come here and spend some time, not only are you getting to go to the seminar but your getting a wonderful holiday and i'm sure the cost of a holiday here isn't much and besides, there is enough of a demand in the UK as it is. There wouldn't be a shortage of people showing up and of course Scotland has a tremendous history which can be related to many topics in Avalon and this can be discussed at the seminar. Maybe they could do a seminar in Palestine? No one know what countries they are thinking about. I just figured i would take the leap of faith, extend the olive branch of support and throw my city in the ring for towns to be considered.
    Keep your hair on, that was a bit of humour.
    I am not in Palestine, I have that up in sympathy for their plight.
    And I have Scots heritage, so I am aware of the history.

16. Link to Post #72
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Everyone probably has a Scottish heritage. Our people visited all over the planet, repopulating where needed. Us Scottish men do our work! Don't be surprised to see huge support for my suggestion. Huge demand for Glasgow.

17. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

18. Link to Post #74
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I am quite suprised that more people haven't voted on this poll. There are many people that I know that would jump at the chance to go to your workshop.

I live on the Isle of Wight, I would love for you to come to the Island to do a workshop or talk. Perhaps you could meet up with David Icke?

I will see what I can arrange for travel expenses etc.. and get back to you.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Spica (13th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Hi all,

i started a discussion on the Uk ground crew page shortly after this thread was started, its regarding Bill's proposal to do a workshop/seminar if a ground crew could organise such an event and pay for 100% of any travel fees, up to now there has been some great ideas but not enough to make it happen, so i invite all of the UK ground crew members to post your ideas there and also any UK based Avalonians that have not yet joined the ground crew, of course any and all Avalonians that wish to get involved are more than welcome.

Looking forward to all suggestions,
    Spica

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spica For This Post:

Amenjo (12th April 2011), Spirithorse (15th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #76
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Spica (here)
    Hi all,

i started a discussion on the Uk ground crew page shortly after this thread was started, its regarding Bill's proposal to do a workshop/seminar if a ground crew could organise such an event and pay for 100% of any travel fees, up to now there has been some great ideas but not enough to make it happen, so i invite all of the UK ground crew members to post your ideas there and also any UK based Avalonians that have not yet joined the ground crew, of course any and all Avalonians that wish to get involved are more than welcome.

Looking forward to all suggestions,
    Spica
    Hi Spica, I'm not familiar with the ground crew page, can you post a link please?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Yoda (14th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

W1inmill
    Quote Inelia looks beautiful and she also looks familiar for some strange reason. Does anyone else agree ....?
    Wow? I almost fell out of my chair when I read that comment. Inelia looks so familiar I was racking my memory to figure out where I know here from? She looks unbelievably familiar to me. I am shocked that you had the same feeling. Any idea why? Is their an actress that she look like?

Peace,

-R-
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

Hervé (12th April 2011), Yoda (14th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Here's a proposal.

Get together a small groundcrew to make it happen, cover our travel expenses, and we will be there - to do whatever's needed. (Experimental format at the moment, to be piloted in Vilcabamba as Inelia clarified.)

Even meeting with 20 people in a small room. If our expenses are 100% covered, it's all cool. If there are any proceeds in surplus, then please make a donation.
    Bill, could you expand on this - I wasn't quite clear. Thanks
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

27. Link to Post #79
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Keep your hair on, that was a bit of humour.
    I am not in Palestine, I have that up in sympathy for their plight.
    And I have Scots heritage, so I am aware of the history.

Hi Lord, whenever I read your posts I can't help but to imagine them being spoken by the emperor himself.
    I had a feeling that the emperor had a Scottish heritage.
    Last edited by Davidallany; 12th April 2011 at 16:46.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Lord Sidious (12th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #80
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Yes Lord Sidious lives is Palestine, an obscure suburb of Perth, having an unusually dominant population of comedians.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast