View Poll Results: Would you like to attend this seminar - and if so, where?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd be interested to attend this Vilcabamba seminar in July

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in the US

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in Europe

55 52.38%
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    here's one explaination of how we may have "lost" our ablitlites...there are many theories about the "fall" of man from 12 strand activated DNA beings down to 2 strand activated DNA beings.Most of them very simplistic and misleading and wanting you to believe that man did this to themselves.
    There are many out there with extraordinary ablities who display great love who have inadvertently been feeding off the false light and conditional love..it's very difficult for others and EVEN themselves to discern that.

In my opinion anyone who is trying to tell you that man is to blame for this or who think that we live in a hologram of organic physics,is NOT AWARE OF THE GAME that is being played so they can not free you from the game,they can just draw you furthur in to the "glamour" of the game.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hu..._huntley_5.htm
    There is of course the possibility that we agreed to give up our abilities for the duration of earth time.

love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

2. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

magicmanx (19th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

Hi Bill,

This is an opportunity of a life time! When I read this I got a big nudge from whomever it was for me to attend this as a must. I will do my best to make it. It is within the budget.
    I know I am new to this forum and considered a nobody but my inner self is saying I must.

Peace to all.

G

4. Link to Post #123
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by LifeAngel (here)
    Hi Bill,

This is an opportunity of a life time! When I read this I got a big nudge from whomever it was for me to attend this as a must. I will do my best to make it. It is within the budget.
    I know I am new to this forum and considered a nobody but my inner self is saying I must.

Peace to all.

G
    We don't assume people are nobodies just because they are new to the forum.
    Welcome to Avalon.

5. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Hi Bill

I would be happy to attend where ever the venue may be and I would be honoured to be considered for a place.

Regards

Andy

6. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by CyRus (here)
    I am intrigued by these "powers" that Inelia apparently possesses. I was wondering if anyone could clarify more on this, as to what she can do etc..
    Undoubtedly, I am open to such powers and believe that within this illusion of matter there are special souls who have the ability to do 'impossible' things, but if it is all talk no action as it where I get suspicious.

I am not being flippant, just honest. Inelia claims she can live without food and drink, and therefore I am of the opinion that whoever participates in this workshop has earned the right to witness this feat. If she doesn't eat or drink for the entire duration of the trip I believe the price would be justified.
    However, if the context of this workshop is just to talk about these abilities without any actual demonstration I must say I would feel somewhat 'cheated'.

My personal opinion though...
    If you pay my way, I'll be happy to attend without eating, but I may have to drink water
    (I'm no where near as talented as Inelia, but eating almost nothing is almost natural for me - I'm no skinny beanpole either!).
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. Link to Post #126
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Workshop sounds very interesting.
    What a crazy looking house Brian has. I just love it.
    It,s a great chance to meet Inelia, Brian and Bill of course.
    It sounds like a great worksop that all Avalon members should take part in.
    Maybe someday members will be offered workshop classes on the internet.
    Brians fabulous exotic Vilcabamba Ecuador retreat looks so inviting. I am very jealous of Mr. O,Leary,s Digs.
    Everyone is chomping at the bit to see Inelia interview, Including myself, can,t wait.

toothpick

8. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by Cottage Rose (here)
    Quote Posted by Cottage Rose (here)

Yes, CyRus, I would also appreciate some clarification as to what Inelia does. After listening to her interview with Lucia (posted at Lucia's website), I got the impression her work is as a psychic warrior.

Inelia, I was troubled by your comment about your fangs and claws coming out and feeling a chain around your neck jerking you back in the interview. It seemed a bit of a dark energy. Could you explain this for us?

This is a link to Lucia's interview with Inelia: Listen
    The psychic warrior side, is one side of the work. Both sides of my work are explained in the interview. Part of the other side, is to engage the darker elements, often aggressive, which are being use at the moment by the PTB. When dealing with these entities/people, I do what is needed. It is important to remember that I am NOT a lightworker.

With regard the claws and fangs, think of a mother lion defending her cubs, she is, in that moment, taps into Kali, she is defending life against an aggressor through destroying the aggressor. Of course, taking someone out in that manner fixes nothing, in fact, it compounds the problem. So, unless someone is in immediate danger, it's best to deal with the being/person through simple focus.
    Dear Inelia:

You are not a lightworker. You are a woman who targets unknowing individuals from a distance and uses various methods to disable them with her energy? I appreciate this clarification. I think I understand now.

Thank you,
    Cottage Rose
    Hi Cottage, the individuals were not unknowing, they were engaging. And, yes, I do disable them if that's what's needed at the time, to save a life, for example.

My question to you, why the hostility?
    Finally had some time to catch up and listen to the interview.

Quite clearly free will and engagement were involved so not sure how it could be taken otherwise.

Looking forward ... even more ... to the release of Inelia's interview with Bill and perhaps the 2nd portion of the Lucia interview if possible.

As for location location location ... anywhere 1 days drive from middle america and I will be there (aka Denver or Kansas City biggest cities).

Special thanks to Inelia and Bill (as well as Lucia) for bringing this material together.

As for any any negative reaction in any thread (on any forum) why do people trying to bring forth something positive for our society/planet meet with such resistance?

It seems to be a non-stop event.

Even if the message doesn't fit nicely into any personal paradigm ... why cannot there be acceptance and tolerability for other perceptions of reality?

9. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would LOVE to come in this wonderful place with you all, but $$ no money for travel now. but who knows... maybe until July I will find somewhere somehow something $_$ ;D

10. Link to Post #129
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Pierre, the second part was published for the group who took part, but it's now not on the net. I called Lucia and she said she can make it available to me to publish somewhere. I'll have to see how that can be done. It's actually quite interesting.
    Hello Inelia,

Did you manage to publish the second part of the interview? and if yes where?

11. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Phew! what a lot to read. I have butterflies reading this, but will have to wait for the next one in europe and I do believe there will be one... feels right.

Having said that, like many others, Equador feels right too. Patience is the keyword for most of us here. Looking forward to meeting you both one day

12. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

Inelia,

Very rarely (if ever) have I felt such strength from such a "distance".

I am thankful for the privilege of being presented with an opportunity to meet both Bill and Inelia.

Thank you Bill for bringing this opportunity into my view.

13. Link to Post #132
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hi Pierre, the second part was published for the group who took part, but it's now not on the net. I called Lucia and she said she can make it available to me to publish somewhere. I'll have to see how that can be done. It's actually quite interesting.
    Hello Inelia,

Did you manage to publish the second part of the interview? and if yes where?
    Hi, working on it. It was part of the private section of the teleconference, so there's permissions to get etc., or editing of other people's personal experiences out of it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Calz (22nd April 2011), DeDukshyn (23rd April 2011), MMA_Fan (23rd April 2011), Yoda (25th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

--------

Dear All:

Many thanks for all your responses, and your interest.

The event will be a two-day event, on 25-26 June. All details here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...5-26-June-2011

That thread will remain open for questions, further details, and for you to express your interest (again, please!) in a poll. This thread is closing now. Many thanks again to everyone.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7