View Poll Results: Would you like to attend this seminar - and if so, where?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd be interested to attend this Vilcabamba seminar in July

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in the US

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in Europe

55 52.38%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

Wow. The syncronisity! :D

I feel deep joy inside of me right now! I don't have the funds, but if I am supposed to be there I will have them in time. I will start travel now, and I will move towards South America. Maybe I'll see you there!

And the sun! xD
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Spirithorse (9th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Inelia

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

Yes, the plan is that we are going to be in Ecuador in July, the first two weeks (we need to confirm with Brian if this is possible). And, while there we will do the pilot seminar. If this pilot format something that we find to be effective in the main goal of our joining forces, then we will do the same seminar in other locations too.

Bill is highly qualified in doing this type of work, he has the skills, experience and spirit to create and lead fantastic seminars and workshops. He is also highly inspirational and a huge role model. My role is that of support, holding space, as it were, group exercises where the flow is reversed (from listening to talking - from verbal expression to silence). The details of it have not been discussed to any degree yet. Why Ecuador? It's a beautiful, life force full setting, and we are going to be there sometime this summer regardless.

Other possible locations in the future: the UK, Spain, very possible, Canada (always wanted to go there), USA of course... but take into account that we do not have the financial or organizational structure in place to offer these locations by ourselves, so the locations are presently limited to where we are going to be at any particular point in time. Unless, of course you are willing to organise and/or sponsor one yourself in your particular location, in which case it becomes a lot more flexible.
    Last edited by Inelia; 9th April 2011 at 17:13.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Amenjo (9th April 2011), Calz (9th April 2011), cowens66 (9th April 2011), Equinox (10th April 2011), Hervé (9th April 2011), NancyV (9th April 2011), Newlyn (9th April 2011), Professor (9th April 2011), ROMANWKT (9th April 2011), sandy (9th April 2011), Spirithorse (9th April 2011), Woody (9th April 2011), yaksuit (9th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

A few months before I became a member of Avalon I had watched an interview with Dr. Brian O'Leary which was done at his farm in Ecuador. I had met him several times before in Costa Rica and I really love the man. I heard his talk at the Unity Church, went to several lunches given in his honour, and even got to sit next to him during an energy congress hosted by the National Water Authority of Costa Rica where he was a guest speaker. He boldly went into subjects that none of the organizers had expected to hear about, I'm sure.
    Anyway, I made a wish back then that if there was ever a seminar at his place I would love to go.
    I must say, I'm very happy at seeing my wish become a possibility so soon. Presented on a platter by Bill Ryan, no less.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (9th April 2011), DoubleHelix (10th April 2011), NancyV (9th April 2011), seko (9th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Other possible locations in the future : the UK,
    Southend On Sea, is a lovely place, they do some nice fish and chips there. and if we stop for a break we could pop across the road for a go on the whirlitzer,

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    .... unless, of course you are willing to organise and/or sponsor one yourself in your particular location, in which case it becomes a lot more flexible.
    Here's a proposal.

Get together a small groundcrew to make it happen, cover our travel expenses, and we will be there - to do whatever's needed. (Experimental format at the moment, to be piloted in Vilcabamba as Inelia clarified.)

Even meeting with 20 people in a small room. If our expenses are 100% covered, it's all cool. If there are any proceeds in surplus, then please make a donation.

Some of this is putting the cart before the horse, though. You've not yet seen the trailer of Inelia's video. And for my own list of topics, here's my November 2009 'Freedom Central' interview:

Very broad itinerary:
    • Existence - seen as the Greatest Game there is
    • The generation and persistence of the Matrix Reality
    • God, You, Me, and Us - who we all really are, and how we got to be that way
    • Who or what has been spoiling the game, how, and why
    • Why we don't know the truth, and our own responsibility in what we experience
    • The past, possible futures, and parallel timelines
    • The role of high technology and the control grid
    • What ETs and ultradimensional beings are doing
    • The role of Planet Earth
    • How and why most of us lost our abilities
    • The current consciousness shift
    • What is possible
    • What is at stake
    • What we all can do.
    If that doesn't excite you, nothing will.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th April 2011 at 17:52.

9. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astrid (10th April 2011), Equinox (10th April 2011), golden lady (10th April 2011), Hervé (9th April 2011), kaatje (10th April 2011), magicmanx (10th April 2011), Miller (9th April 2011), MorningSong (16th April 2011), Newlyn (9th April 2011), Njord (9th April 2011), PHARAOH (11th April 2011), Professor (9th April 2011), ROMANWKT (9th April 2011), Rosco1 (13th April 2011), sandy (9th April 2011), Spirithorse (9th April 2011), Yoda (10th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I would like to attend but since I have no passport or not enough spare cash to get to Ecuador it's a bit awkward. Is it possible for there to be a video of the event available for purchase afterwards?
    We Are The World

11. Link to Post #27
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

This is giving me flash back's to my school days..

"sorry sir, my mum said I can't go swimming today, as my trunks are still wet from last week"

What bus goes to Vilcabamba?

Best wishes with the project.

Regards
    Ace

12. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Last edited by manny; 9th April 2011 at 20:58.

13. Link to Post #29
    Inelia

Hi Manny,

Watch the Freedom Central interview posted by Bill in this thread, in it he says:

"Whatever it is that you feel drawn to do at this moment, then that could be what it is that you’re here to do. Be smart, be careful, check things out with people, be aware for all the tricks you possibly can do, but follow your instinct. If you spend all your time trying to think it out logically, you’re not going to get anywhere. You’ve got to jump off the cliff. The angels will catch you because the angels are real. "

You can read it here: http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/bi...erview_en.html

It is very important that you follow YOUR OWN COUNCIL on this. And not look for someone else to convince you. If it doesn't feel right to you, it's because it is not right for you.

Edit: as to proof, both Bill and myself are wide open and you can find plenty of our material on the net, independently from each other. As to proof of what we can offer together, this is a "pilot" offering.

Pilot = "original: something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies" and "A pilot experiment, also called a pilot study, is a small scale preliminary study conducted before the main research in order to check the feasibility or to improve the design of the research."
    Last edited by Inelia; 9th April 2011 at 19:14.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

edina (9th April 2011), manny (9th April 2011), ROMANWKT (9th April 2011), Spirithorse (9th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Dear Bill and Inelia,

The travel and accommodation expenses would be immense from Canada, for a 1 day seminar. This does not make sense logically or economically. If the seminar could be incorporated into a week or more daily events conference at Brian's Beautiful Oasis ( checked out it's wonder on his website) then I would be interested in attending. Are there any thoughts in this area of planning??
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

16. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by manny; 9th April 2011 at 20:59.

17. Link to Post #32
    Inelia

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Dear Bill and Inelia,

The travel and accommodation expenses would be immense from Canada, for a 1 day seminar. This does not make sense logically or economically. If the seminar could be incorporated into a week or more daily events conference at Brian's Beautiful Oasis ( checked out it's wonder on his website) then I would be interested in attending. Are there any thoughts in this area of planning??
    Hi Sandy,

We plan to go for 2 weeks, one day would be insane, we'd be exhausted! The plan is to go exploring and simply bask in the area, which is renowned for its lifeforce. Can you fit it into an annual holiday type scenario? If Brian was offering more activities for the rest of the week, that would be very cool indeed. It's wide open at the moment.
    Last edited by Inelia; 9th April 2011 at 19:11. Reason: typo

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I would like to see the seminar option at Canada.

19. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by manny (here)
    if you know something then share it.
    That's the whole idea. We're going to do that.

Being there in person will always give very significant, hands-on added personal value. Ask anyone who's ever attended one of David Icke's events.

But for those who cannot travel - no passport, no money, no work (or too much work!), family commitments, fear of flying, or earth/geopolitical changes - then that's what the internet is for.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

magicmanx (10th April 2011), manny (9th April 2011), Professor (9th April 2011), ROMANWKT (9th April 2011), Spirithorse (9th April 2011), Yoda (10th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by manny; 9th April 2011 at 21:00.

22. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by manny; 9th April 2011 at 21:03.

23. Link to Post #37
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

I would be interested in visiting Equador and attending the seminar.
    Having spent time in Peru with Alberto Villoldo and the Four Winds group, I acknowledge the power of place when one is connecting with self, Earth, and higher energies. The mountains in South America are incredible.At this point, it does seem to be about awakening that which is sleeping inside and allowing the "new human" to manifest. It is so personal, but it is always easier with the support of like minded people. Traveling that far for one day, however, seems extreme. Will there be a bit of an extended timeline if we wish to arrive early or stay late?
    Thank you for presenting this opportunity.
    Namaste.

24. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by manny (here)
    so why not just share what you believe now.
    and those who want to get together do so.
    so everyones happy,
    Hi, Manny -

The interview with Inelia will be released next month. Her new website needs to be ready first, and we still have a little more to add to the video.

In the meantime, have you watched or listened to my Freedom Central interview already? (That's the video I embedded here.) If not, there's a good start.

But... surely you're not saying that we should not give any seminars just because you're unable to travel?

We want everyone to win. That means everyone. This new thread was just to test interest, make a preliminary announcement, share our thoughts and plans on an 'open source' basis, answer questions, and enable dialogues like this.

The process has actually started for you, you see.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

manny (9th April 2011), Nortreb (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (9th April 2011), Spirithorse (9th April 2011), Yoda (10th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Dear Bill and Inelia,

Hi Sandy,

We plan to go for 2 weeks, one day would be insane, we'd be exhausted! The plan is to go exploring and simply bask in the area, which is renowned for its lifeforce. Can you fit it into an annual holiday type scenario? If Brian was offering more activities for the rest of the week, that would be very cool indeed. It's wide open at the moment.
    Dear Inelia,

I would have to have an idea of what the costs for two weeks of basically vacationing would be as budget reality begs I investigate thoroughly. It sounds like You and Bill are basically jumping of the cliff so to speak. As a single/female senior with no traveling companion, I'm sorry to say I don't have the courage to jump by myself! (I'm not nor have been much of a worldly traveler).

More interested in the spiritual growth aspect thus hoping for a longer retreat type event. I learn by experiencing. Seeing and hearing create an intellectual understanding but somehow without the experiential side of it I remain locked in the mind with the knowledge but not the wisdom.

I'm really tired of New Age and Feel Good seminars and really need something substantial to help me journey into the realms of all that is!!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

kasee (10th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Name:  main-5.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  44.1 KBName:  thumb-room-11.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  13.3 KBName:  goreme_houses8176-165.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  18.6 KB

Maybe you can consider a different location for the future seminar.

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th April 2011 at 19:38. Reason: fixed duplicate images

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

3optic (10th April 2011), magicmanx (10th April 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast