View Poll Results: Would you like to attend this seminar - and if so, where?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd be interested to attend this Vilcabamba seminar in July

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in the US

25 23.81%
  • I'd be interested in the seminar, but only if it was in Europe

55 52.38%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by Cottage Rose (here)

Yes, CyRus, I would also appreciate some clarification as to what Inelia does. After listening to her interview with Lucia (posted at Lucia's website), I got the impression her work is as a psychic warrior.

Inelia, I was troubled by your comment about your fangs and claws coming out and feeling a chain around your neck jerking you back in the interview. It seemed a bit of a dark energy. Could you explain this for us?

This is a link to Lucia's interview with Inelia: Listen
    The psychic warrior side, is one side of the work. Both sides of my work are explained in the interview. Part of the other side, is to engage the darker elements, often aggressive, which are being use at the moment by the PTB. When dealing with these entities/people, I do what is needed. It is important to remember that I am NOT a lightworker.

With regard the claws and fangs, think of a mother lion defending her cubs, she is, in that moment, taps into Kali, she is defending life against an aggressor through destroying the aggressor. Of course, taking someone out in that manner fixes nothing, in fact, it compounds the problem. So, unless someone is in immediate danger, it's best to deal with the being/person through simple focus.
    Very intriguing, but as somewhat of an open-minded skeptic I find this hard to digest at face value. I have heard many anecdotal tales, from people very close to me as well, but having not experienced anything "paranormal" (for lack of a better term) myself I am still only 99.99999..% convinced of the reality of these phenomenon.

Such is what happens I presume when one goes through the levels of academia....

I still sometimes think I am naive for believing the things that I believe, due to the "real world" (mainstream lie) being so in your face as it where.

Part of what lead me to Camelot was a massive nihilistic depression after being fed so much lies from the "real world", I somehow knew deep inside my soul that there had to be more to life than: "You work, you play, you die. The end!". (Turns out the truth is very complex indeed)

This is all very new to me, and therefore I yearn for that certainty that many of you more experienced people have, and therefore a demonstration of these things would be of a massive comfort to me and many others like me I suppose.

The bliss of being 100% certain that your consciousness lives on after death would be such a freedom, and this is the sole reason why I believe a public demonstration would be very empowering..

However, I understand the notion of a performing circus clown, and therefore realize why this would be difficult.

Thank the creator that there are outlets like this forum in where us inexperienced "beings" can discuss and learn in an understanding environment, free from judgement and ridicule...
    Last edited by CyRus; 14th April 2011 at 23:00.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CyRus For This Post:

Aurelius (16th April 2011), DoubleHelix (15th April 2011), Icecold (16th April 2011), kudzy (15th April 2011), Limor Wolf (15th April 2011), sandy (19th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary

Yes, CyRus, I would also appreciate some clarification as to what Inelia does. After listening to her interview with Lucia (posted at Lucia's website), I got the impression her work is as a psychic warrior.

Inelia, I was troubled by your comment about your fangs and claws coming out and feeling a chain around your neck jerking you back in the interview. It seemed a bit of a dark energy. Could you explain this for us?

The psychic warrior side, is one side of the work. Both sides of my work are explained in the interview. Part of the other side, is to engage the darker elements, often aggressive, which are being use at the moment by the PTB. When dealing with these entities/people, I do what is needed. It is important to remember that I am NOT a lightworker.

With regard the claws and fangs, think of a mother lion defending her cubs, she is, in that moment, taps into Kali, she is defending life against an aggressor through destroying the aggressor. Of course, taking someone out in that manner fixes nothing, in fact, it compounds the problem. So, unless someone is in immediate danger, it's best to deal with the being/person through simple focus.
    Dear Inelia:

You are not a lightworker. You are a woman who targets unknowing individuals from a distance and uses various methods to disable them with her energy? I appreciate this clarification. I think I understand now.

Thank you,
    Cottage Rose
    Last edited by Cottage Rose; 15th April 2011 at 02:26.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Icecold (16th April 2011), modwiz (15th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Inelia

Dear Inelia:

You are not a lightworker. You are a woman who targets unknowing individuals from a distance and uses various methods to disable them with her energy? I appreciate this clarification. I think I understand now.

Thank you,
    Cottage Rose
    Hi Cottage, the individuals were not unknowing, they were engaging. And, yes, I do disable them if that's what's needed at the time, to save a life, for example.

My question to you, why the hostility?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Davidallany (15th April 2011), thunder24 (15th April 2011), Yoda (15th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

That photo of his home in the mountains actually puts me off!

I won't bother explaining why.

8. Link to Post #105
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    Like Bill said, if you want something local, organise it
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post194051

I did start a thread a few weeks ago asking for Bill to tour the UK. If something like that was organised would you come and speak aswell?
    Yes. If the costs are covered I can be there.
    Thanks for replying - any chance of a 'Questions for Inelia' thread?

Go on, you know you wanna

9. Link to Post #106
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Dear Inelia:

Thank you,
    Cottage Rose
    I said it before , "Ooh baby. This rose has some thorns".
    Last edited by modwiz; 16th April 2011 at 00:26.

10. Link to Post #107
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Excuse me for saying so, but what is all this hostility towards Inelia? Please let us continue here in the spirit of love. My sincere respects and appreciation to all Avalonians.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Aurelius (16th April 2011), Calz (19th April 2011), Nortreb (15th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But even this is not the point. The point is that we have attention on this stuff because we've lost it. It's like not being able to find your car keys. Or remember your name. (Even seen the Jason Bourne movies?). Or remember how to drive.

You know there's something deeply wrong when it's clear that some people can do these things - but for some reason you can't.

What went wrong? How did we lose our memories - and our naturally occurring superpowers?

What kind of Kryptonite did this to us Supermen and -women ... such that we can't even remember who we are?
    This is the 64,000 year question, now isn't it? I've been exploring this deeply. Bill, do you remember how I described myself as a loaf of bread almost ready to come out of the oven? Well, at some point, I went IN the oven.

At some point in the past. I intentionally severed myself. Powerful teachers have told me that I am psychic. I say, "No, I'm not." I mean yeah, everyone is psychic, but I'm about as sensitive as a turnip. They always respond that I am actively blocking this ability. And when I look closely, I do indeed have very accurate intuition, I just refuse to look at it closely. Or it manifests daily in "coincidences".

At some point it came to pass that I became so despondent at the state of the human condition, felt so abandoned by the universe, that rather than come through the long dark night stronger having faced my personal crucifixion experience....Instead I literally stabbed out my third eye so that I would never have to interact with the world that way. It was liken the ultimate renunciation and **** you to God.

Like in the classic fall from grace mythologies, I cast myself out of heaven. It has a been a long road back. My third eye was 'infected" for lifetimes. (She cleared it. took a whole night). I think for some, the long dark night of the soul can last for lifetimes. A tiny faint light is finally noticed and we eventually circle closer and closer, the trauma pattern repeating itself, spending lifetimes trying to get it right and deal with the ultimate cosmic despair and abandonment. Like an abused child we finally let in some light and start to come back to life.

Some of us have served our time in hell. And perhaps that was what our souls intended all along. Who better to guide the lost out of the darkness than those who have been lost in darkness themselves?

I've shared this because it might bring insight to another who is experiencing or has experienced a similar pattern. It's a tough class to sign up for, I will tell you that. I am expecting extra icing on my graduation cake. Almost there.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Alexandrian (23rd April 2011), Amenjo (15th April 2011), Limor Wolf (16th April 2011), Lord Sidious (15th April 2011), sandy (19th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #109
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

here's one explaination of how we may have "lost" our ablitlites...there are many theories about the "fall" of man from 12 strand activated DNA beings down to 2 strand activated DNA beings.Most of them very simplistic and misleading and wanting you to believe that man did this to themselves.
    There are many out there with extraordinary ablities who display great love who have inadvertently been feeding off the false light and conditional love..it's very difficult for others and EVEN themselves to discern that.

In my opinion anyone who is trying to tell you that man is to blame for this or who think that we live in a hologram of organic physics,is NOT AWARE OF THE GAME that is being played so they can not free you from the game,they can just draw you furthur in to the "glamour" of the game.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hu..._huntley_5.htm
    Last edited by shiva777; 15th April 2011 at 19:50.

15. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CyRus (here)
    I am intrigued by these "powers" that Inelia apparently possesses. I was wondering if anyone could clarify more on this, as to what she can do etc..
    Undoubtedly, I am open to such powers and believe that within this illusion of matter there are special souls who have the ability to do 'impossible' things, but if it is all talk no action as it where I get suspicious.

I am not being flippant, just honest. Inelia claims she can live without food and drink, and therefore I am of the opinion that whoever participates in this workshop has earned the right to witness this feat. If she doesn't eat or drink for the entire duration of the trip I believe the price would be justified.
    However, if the context of this workshop is just to talk about these abilities without any actual demonstration I must say I would feel somewhat 'cheated'.

My personal opinion though...
    Speaking from the Taoist perspective,

This is a fairly typical western approach to spiritual inquiry. Many of the Eastern masters have instructed their students not to demonstrate siddhis in the West. The reason is that westerners become obsessed with attaining these "powers" and not with spiritual development. This is called "spiritual materialism". They also tend to begin worshipping the person who displays the siddhi rather than listening to what they have to say. This disempowers the student.

The point is not whether or not the teacher can bilocate or feed the masses with only two fishes and five loaves of bread. These things are secondary and ultimately of no importance. The point is whether or not the teacher has the wisdom to help you to reach your highest personal potential. Does the teacher empower you, help you grow, and give you guidance on your path to enlightement? As you grow, these other things will fall into place naturally. They are not to be sought in and of themselves. Any teacher who tries to "prove" these things to you has already set you on the wrong path and may be using their abilities to unduly influence you, which is a manipulation and bad karma.

To seek out these abilities rather than the spiritual development and self mastery that precedes them is to enter into what the Taoists call the "village of the fallen masters". A more modern metaphor would be "Darth Vader". This incurs negative karma not only for the student, but also for the teacher.

I could go on, but I think I have made my point. Ask yourself if a teaching resonates with you, empowers you, and assists you on your path. This is far more important than whether or not they can turn water into wine.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 15th April 2011 at 20:05.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Alexandrian (23rd April 2011), Amenjo (15th April 2011), edina (16th April 2011), jorr lundstrom (15th April 2011), Lord Sidious (15th April 2011), Mr54 (15th April 2011), sandy (19th April 2011), shijo (19th April 2011), shiva777 (15th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

I have noticed my link to Lucia and Inelia's interview is no longer working.

I am sure it was working when I posted it.

I think it is an important interview.

Could a moderator please correct the link?

18. Link to Post #112
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

I have noticed my link to Lucia and Inelia's interview is no longer working.
    Your link to Lucia's interview with Inelia works fine for me just now.

(Most have been one of those computer glitches )
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Icecold (16th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Yes it's working.

Having only listened to it for a few minutes, I would like to add that there is a level of honesty in the way Inelia uses words and sometimes searches for the right words. I don't sense any harm in her, infact there was a kind of blue orb at her center.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

21. Link to Post #114
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

I real eyes we all want to get better this week, but has it been considered this is part of a divine plan to so call "de-evlove"? and find our selves to re-evlove. Not good or bad just part of what is?
    peace

and i'm not saying that others including ourselves don't make it seem alot more difficult than it is...
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

sandy (19th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

Inelia, I found your interview with Lucia absolutely riveting. I want more. Where can I get the second part?
    Pierre

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Hervé (16th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Since there is so much new curiosity about our dear Inelia, perhaps some of you would like to learn that she is the author of several books. http://amzn.com/0557110130

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Limor Wolf (16th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #117
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Thank you Inelia and Lucia !

Many dose not understand that the great war is in heaven !

Gaia have shosen some of her children to be the ones to fight this battle in different ways !

Blessings and Love to all out there fighting this war and making the shift and transforming those that the planet puts before you to work with !

I look forward to the next part

Namaste
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (15th April 2011), Lord Sidious (15th April 2011), Yoda (16th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #118
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

If my costs are covered I can be there too

30. Link to Post #119
    Inelia

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    If my costs are covered I can be there too
    And what will you be offering? Do you have a website with your work so we can take a look at it?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Yoda (here)
    Inelia, I found your interview with Lucia absolutely riveting. I want more. Where can I get the second part?
    Pierre
    Hi Pierre, the second part was published for the group who took part, but it's now not on the net. I called Lucia and she said she can make it available to me to publish somewhere. I'll have to see how that can be done. It's actually quite interesting.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Calz (16th April 2011), GCS1103 (16th April 2011), Hervé (16th April 2011), Maria Stade (16th April 2011), Rosco1 (17th April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (16th April 2011), yaksuit (16th April 2011), Yoda (15th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #120
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Thank you Inelia and Lucia.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Icecold (21st April 2011), Yoda (16th April 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast