+ Reply to Thread

Thread: weird ad on reuters

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default weird ad on reuters

hi all! - two days ago, i was checking reuters.com for news about japan ,.. when i clicked link to article ( http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7344GF20110405 )- the site had huge embedded advertisement for a company called CHS - i had never seen advertisement like this on a reuters page
    (and more, than just a banner: a la - this article brought to you by CHS) , so i thought to myself "WTF" - What is CHS? - that they sponsor articles on reuters? - so i checked and got linked with : http://connections.chsinc.com/ - and had to think about GMO-industry,.. - and for real:
    "Saint Paul Pioneer Press (MN) -- November 22, 2010 -- CHS Inc. today named a top Monsanto executive to be its next chief executive officer." (just google "chs monsanto")

i mean this is not a big surprise maybe ,but i think it's interesting.

when i try the link now - no advertisement there - but i have screenshot of it (i have no webspace atm. to share a link- i can mail it, if interested, though)

seems kind of shameless when agency like reuters posts such huge advertisement incl. page-background,..
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by phimonic; 10th April 2011 at 15:50. Reason: adding pic

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

Anna (10th April 2011), jjl (9th April 2011), John Parslow (9th April 2011), ktlight (13th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: weird ad on reuters

added pic - should see this - explains a lot i think

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

butcherman (10th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

seems the charles material is correct in respect to the gmo/nwo advertising on their own man made atrositys,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to butcherman For This Post:

phimonic (16th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

yes - that's what i thought, too - it's all connected -
    they put their logo there even bigger than reuter's and make the whole page appear, as if reuters news-article was integrated in the chs - ad - - even the background - also those weird fake buttons like links to other reuters articles (buisness news-field - is just part of the ad-image) - having the first one twice!?, saying: Government shutdown looms despite Obama's intervention - and it's twice? - i'mean if they officially present articles on reuters, where other news-stations get their news from - then it's all becoming more and more clear and they really don't give a **** about us knowing - - that page is weird from top to bottom, if you ask me.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you! Interesting info. Reuter is owned/controlled by the "elites" (ie) federal reserve, rothchilds, illuminati bunch etc.....Just like all the big media sources all over the world , vast majority of governments and those in leadership positions and have dealings with central/global banksters. only a few countries have not "yet" succumbed to them. Hopefully the people will wake up soon and take control of their own lives and countries. These so called "elite" only care about control, greed & themselves. Is the new world order closing in on our freedoms? hard to believe that Libya in a matter of weeks has central banking. excuse me for getting on a roll ! peace to all jjjones

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

phimonic (16th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread