Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Default truth

what are your thoughts on this.
    life ,why are we here?
    where are we going?
    who knows the truth?

how about every rough and tumble you took.
    its all part of the experience.

how about everything is a learning curve.

how about the truth is inside YOU.

when you are ready it will show itself to you,whether it be now,in your dreams or on your deathbed.

does it really matter.
    time is not important.
    its YOU ,when you are ready.
    its your life.

i may be wrong but i feel i am on the right track.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Default Re: truth

Thanks Manny:

My perspective ...

1) I am here for far bigger reasons than most suspect. While I would like others to grasp this larger perspective, it really only matters that I do.

2) I have an eternal potential, and I want to take effort to ensure that I have a record of successful effort, and worry less about my choices being the 'right' ones. It matters more that I make some choices.

3) No one on this ORB *knows* the truth, however bits are scattered everywhere, which is why I hone my 'inner voice,' to assist me with the best potential source for discernment of those bits.

4) Experience is the part that matters. The dialog leading up to a decision and the commitment to some action can consume too much time. The joy is in the experience.

5) The 'truth' that resides within is the best source available here.

6) Time does matter, but only as a tool to assemble a choice and the consequence I experience. As I understand it, this is why time was created - for if time were removed, our minds would be overloaded with the instantaneous consequences of each and every thought.

The 'Placebo Effect' is much more powerful than science dare admit to, and is a clue to the power of my mind and my thoughts.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

Belle (11th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th April 2011), Jayke (10th April 2011), Lifesong (11th April 2011), manny (10th April 2011), MorningSong (10th April 2011), noxon medem (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), sandy (10th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

It's a good question. I'm starting to get cross with all the hokum which is being peddled, theories about theories, etc, etc. I'm getting cross because I care but need substance which is substantiated. The subject matter could not be more important and anyone using this as an opportunity to exploit people either financially or psychologically is beyond belief.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jasontorque For This Post:

conk (15th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th April 2011), manny (10th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), sandy (10th April 2011), SKAWF (17th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote truth
    life ,why are we here?
    where are we going?
    who knows the truth?

when you are ready it will show itself to you,whether it be now,in your dreams or on your deathbed.

does it really matter.
    time is not important.
    its your life.

Hello, manny and everybody who haven't seen this video yet, I think you may find the presentation interesting if not informative. Cheers

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

58andfixed (10th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th April 2011), Jayke (10th April 2011), manny (10th April 2011), noprophet (10th April 2011), noxon medem (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Some personal truths i've discovered over the years:

The ultimate truth, I like what David Icke had to say, "infinite love is the only truth...everything else illusion"
    A more practical truth, nature follows the laws of creation, observe the dynamics of nature and let your insights guide you into that which is more loving.

Let emotions light the path:
    Beauty stirs the soul and stimulates a release of energy...so a spontaneous shedding of tears is a good sign, shows you've been touched by a deeper truth...move towards beauty
    Power moves you...in the form of inspiration power blasts open your current viewpoints and allows new insights and perspectives to come flooding through, inspiration is the quickest form of evolution...embrace power.
    Embracing power and being guided by beauty leads you down the path of love...follow your bliss.
    Laughter makes the journey...surround yourself with people who bring you joy and warm your soul.

Understand that 'we' is greater than 'I'...selfish pursuit of power leads to corruption, share your beauty with others, inspire others to start a journey of their own.
    accept that everyones journey is unique, embrace differences and be grateful for other unique insights and perspectives.
    A persons journey doesn't always lead directly into the light...remember to play, dance, laugh, smile and sing your way through the darker moments.

the only place you need to rest is in your own presence...remember that love ultimately comes from within, no matter where you are or what you're doing you can always stop and bathe in the warmth of your own light,
    Life is movement, remember to breathe as it nourishes, sustains and gets the cycles of energy moving inside yourself as you continue the journey, the universe rewards action.

Finally there's always more to learn, more layers of the onion to be peeled, so it's important to know that when you start any endeavour you don't have to get things perfect right away, everything can be refined over time, you just have to get things moving. Experience is the only true teacher.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

58andfixed (11th April 2011), Belle (11th April 2011), Blue (27th May 2011), christian (12th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th April 2011), mondaze (10th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011), SKAWF (17th April 2011), witchy1 (11th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

thanks jayke
    wonderful insperational words.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

“A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” -Albert Einstein
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th April 2011), Jayke (11th April 2011), manny (10th April 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Hi Manny

I so sorry, but I did not see your thread yesterday and I started a similar content today which I have just canceled,

accept my apologies
    regards
    roman

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Hi Manny

I so sorry, but I did not see your thread yesterday and I started a similar content today which I have just canceled,

accept my apologies
    regards
    roman
    please don,t cancel it,you express it much better ,we are aiming for the same goal.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Experience is the only true teacher.

Nice Jayke:

Such wisdom for your years.

Affliction can also bring emotion, however they bring an understanding, and eventually leads to wisdom too.

I say use the emotions as a tool to measure the inner, and thus can the emotions be a guide to the equanimity of the mind - and the potential for manipulation by fear or the inner strength to challenge it.

Do not be afraid of emotions, for they are but the 'messenger' of our personal & inner truth.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

Blue (27th May 2011), conk (15th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th April 2011), Jayke (11th April 2011), manny (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (11th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

I have for along time held a belief that humanity as a whole held each piece of the jigsaw to all the answers of what the truth is, we all being part of one holograph, yet each carrying their own unique code/information which is part of the DNA which makes up the whole, which carries the answers to this grand illusion/matrix called life/reality.

There is no god/gods other then probably the creator of the illusion who see themselves as gods, but are using an intelligent source of all creation, which has not been unidentified, and are using this intelligent as the means of their own creation, hence The Matrix.

Why are we here, to this day I still don’t know, we are told that it’s a test or lesson, it means nothing to me.

There are rules in this illusion that needs to be learnt and understood, which are withheld from humanity of how to manipulate the Matrix.

There now seems to be enough evidence that we are visited and interfered by alien, I still have no concrete evidence of them being friendly or otherwise. I have no evidence of aliens at all.
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 11th April 2011 at 06:45.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (22nd December 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th April 2011), Jayke (11th April 2011), manny (11th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

to my thinking, our (human) default state is being on a path.
    where, as we move fowards, we become exponentially more than we were.
    also there is an energetic factor. energy which can be resonated.
    (think about cracking a whip, how one end moves slowly, but the other end breaks the sound barrier)

but we've been knocked off our paths, and the knowledge of energy and purpose have been removed.
    we know there is something more, but we dont know what it is, and we call that something.... 'the truth'.

does 'truth' need a lie before it can exist?

if one HAS been taken out of truth, maybe one is orientated to get back to it.
    or judging by my experiences at getting the word out........not.
    if one is of a mind to get back to it,
    bear in mind, 'truth' is the original hot or cold. light or dark.
    one day you might find yourself in the right place at the right time,
    and you'll have done the right thing the right way,
    and it will hit you.
    you can see it as a one off experience,
    or the first step on a path that only you can follow.

maybe the first step is the realisation, that if you're not BEING truthful,
    then you are fooling yourself.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Belle (11th April 2011), bodixa (11th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th April 2011), Jayke (11th April 2011), manny (11th April 2011), noxon medem (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (11th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by manny (here)
    life ,why are we here?
    where are we going?
    who knows the truth?

does it really matter.
    time is not important.
    its your life.

Hey manny..

Here's what I think. The truth isn't inside you, or outside you... it iS you.
    For as long as we look for it outside of ourselves, see it as an opponent or an adversary or something to be controlled or grasped or manipulated, or even feared, we'll always be disappointed or frustrated. It's here, now, you, me, this. This is it. As true as the grass is green and my grandma's lemon meringue pie is yellow and white.

(Must be teatime,thinking about food)

Keep smiling.
    Last edited by bodixa; 11th April 2011 at 17:38. Reason: pedantry

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th April 2011), manny (11th April 2011), noxon medem (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (11th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    buffski

.....and then the final step is to entertain the notion that TRUTH and UNTRUTH are twins worth leaving to play whilst you leave the room and munch on the pie....or is it a pie?
    to be or not to be?
    look, dont look

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buffski For This Post:

bodixa (11th April 2011), manny (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (11th April 2011), SKAWF (16th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

we are like ants or bees, no-one individual has the whole answer, or the whole question, but together if we work as a group we will find out what we need to know... through love all is possible and all will be revealed, to those that seek the answers to the right questions... i.e. not self-serving but group serving.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

58andfixed (13th April 2011), manny (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (11th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

It is refreshing to see this new thread and idea come forward. It's on such positive footing~ and in the video posted, I am encouraged by the change in George's spirit from his last interview with Kerry when he seemed to be attacking the Galactic Federation of Light. it's a fairly radical shift in his thinking. I applaud these great changes in the spirit of our journeying together here. We must not fear putting aside old ways and pattern of thinking for new ones that are not so limited as they were in past days.

The most important thing is to participate in the full light and realization that each of us is a Master in their own right and when our powers are restored, realized, and placed in unity, and harmony, all things become possible and a new Golden Age can truly come forth and be born for all of us to share. And so it is... Much love! xoxox
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

58andfixed (13th April 2011), crosby (11th April 2011), Lifesong (12th April 2011), manny (11th April 2011), noxon medem (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (11th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Truth. Hurts and Heals. Empowers and Disempowers. Kills or makes you feel ALIVE! One of humanity's most powerful tools against EVIL. We must begin to embrace this concept at all cost to keep each other and ourselves in balance. Harmony comes next. The Harmonic Resonance will be in our actions. I KNOW... not believe, in ALL of U.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th April 2011), manny (12th April 2011), SKAWF (17th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

If the Truth is so simple, why does the United States Court System have people swear the following oath before they testify: "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?" It is a wonderful oath, covering everything within reason and logic, and knowledge. It however does not cover the things that we neither know nor understand.

I can not tell you the truth about the history of the planet Mars, because I know very little about it. I can not tell you the truth about the chemical process that turns . . . well, about just any chemical process, because I know very little about that stuff.

I could tell you all I know about these things, I could tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about what I know of the history of Mars, and I would not tell you much at all. It would be a speech of little value to you. The point is that I can only tell you my perception of the truth, my knowledge of the truth, or what I believe that I understand of the truth. I can also be honest and tell you that there are times when I know very little So, what is the Truth about God and Heaven and After-life? After what I have said so far, how can I offer to answer that question? By analogy, of course! Besides, I have pursued the answers to those questions for many, many years.Let me give you a short analogy, that makes a similar point: You may remember from your geometry class that if you add the measurement of the three angles in a triangle, the total is ALWAYS 180 degrees. If you didn't have that great training, or have forgotten it, then trust me when I say that this little hypothesis about the 'sum of the angles of a triangle' is key to much of geometry. It is basic, it is foundational and I can prove it . . . incomplete.

How? First let's remember a LIMITATION of geometry and triangles drawn on paper: Everything drawn on paper is two-dimensional, but life is NOT. If you were to take a globe of this wonderful planet, and draw a triangle on it, you will RARELY get 180 degrees as the total! For example, if you draw a triangle from the North Pole to the Equator, covering one fourth of the Northern Hemisphere, your triangle would have three ninety degree angles, totaling 270 degrees!

So what is taken as absolute truth in a two-dimensional world, is found to not be true in a three-dimensional world. Since it is easy to forget that life on earth has a spiritual dimension to it as well, we forget that 'logical' truths do not hold up in reality! That's why so many economic and political theories collapse: on paper, they look great. But when applied to a nation or society full of less-than-perfect human beings, all of whom are unique, with unique talents and gifts and goals, it just doesn't add up anymore!

There are times I confess, that I ask "What difference does it make to know these historical facts?" After all, they happened so long ago, and in today's world they are seemingly unimportant. Then I remember that one of the claims of Christianity is that it is not based on a philosophy, but based on a historical life of an individual who fulfilled prophecies made long before He walked the earth. Historical facts is what apologists for the faith refer to again and again.

When we have the historical facts wrong, we mislead people inside the Church and those outside that are seeking God. Not only that, but we have been told that we "... shall know the truth, and the truth shall set us free." Sometimes, we don't need to know what we shall be freed from, but we still need the freedom! It is important to get these facts right!

33. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

everything is experience

so also truth

and the taste of tomatoes

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

We are here to

Live, Learn, Love ,Hate, Laugh, Cry, Die

And all the things inbetween.................. in this school called Planet Earth

" My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am "

35. The Following User Says Thank You to goldmother For This Post:

manny (12th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast