+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fluoride Poisoning It's All Over

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Fluoride Poisoning It's All Over

German and Austrian scientists knew in the early 1930s that an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism) could be successfully treated by bathing patients in water containing minute amounts of fluoride. They had discovered nearly a century ago that fluoride blocked thyroid function. For the US government, long partnered with the pharmaceutical industry, to then force this same treatment on a nation of people with healthy thyroids under the lie that fluoride "prevents cavities in children," is unconscionable. The Nuremberg Code of ethics pertaining to human experimentation labels it an act of crime, stating, "The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential." Today, 70% of the US is being forced to receive this thyroid-blocking chemical via their water without consent or medical monitoring for overdose, allergic reaction or blocked thyroid function. The benefits are being reaped by the largest of US industries: The pharmaceutical industry. Fluoride has created a nation of suffering people seeking more drugs to treat blocked thyroids and fluoride toxicity. We might drink bottled water, but most of us cannot avoid the bathwater.

http://rense.com/general93/fluo.htm

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Caren (10th April 2011), fifi (10th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011), MariaDine (10th April 2011), meeradas (10th April 2011), omshanti2 (10th April 2011), phimonic (10th April 2011), Ross (10th April 2011), Woody (10th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Fluoride Poisoning It's All Over

Yes I agree, but in Australia we have been using fluoride for years and no one in the main stream news or radio talks about this. Why?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sangstar1 For This Post:

Caren (10th April 2011), ktlight (10th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,108 times in 743 posts

They do. Once every few months theres a news report or a 60 minutes thing about flouride. then nothing.... then repeat. They're keeping australian's "happy" that something is being done about flouride by making it a news article once in a while (for the few that care - most are clueless and actualy WANT the flouride in the water)

Ever wonder what flouride does to our animal friends? My cat's been getting RO - Remineralised then Alkalised water ever since i got the filter, because i know he has a funny tummy as is (Ever known a cat that can out-fart a human?? Well meet my cat when he's not on his special food!)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Caren (10th April 2011), ktlight (10th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011), meeradas (10th April 2011), Ross (10th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    Ever wonder what flouride does to our animal friends? My cat's been getting RO - Remineralised then Alkalised water ever since i got the filter, because i know he has a funny tummy as is (Ever known a cat that can out-fart a human?? Well meet my cat when he's not on his special food!)
    Tigahawk, poor pudling (a name I use for cats), but that is sooo funny - I just couldn't help but laugh!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Caren (10th April 2011), Lily de Cuir (10th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I recently moved out of the ballina shire in Aus. because fluoride was voted in and they were going to start poisining everyone. Now I only drink filtered rain water. It makes me sick thinking how this can still be going on and still being introduced without any fuss what so ever. As long as they have thier rugby and beer they dont care..... Next up, beer with added fluoride at the footy! But only if you have a chip in your wrist. YAAA!!
    To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower.
    Hold invinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in a hour.

When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucid Jia For This Post:

Caren (10th April 2011), ktlight (10th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011), pharoah21 (10th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

I drink water like a camel (yes I know I'm egyptian, spare me the jokes) and have many of the symptoms discussed in the link.
    I WANT MY HEALTH BACK!
    Foods like seaweed and / or (iodized salt) aids with " the production of hormones released by the thyroid gland". (Jenni Fleetwood from her book 'Healing with Food')
    This may counteract the negative effects of fluoride on our thyroid glands.
    Bottled water and filtered water is safe from fluoride though isn't it?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

ktlight (10th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011), Ross (10th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Quote pharoah21
    Filterrd water I dont know, but I can say bottled water contains floride and cloride !

Not all of them maybe ??! And I like also to say that bottled water of plasic is not good !

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Caren (10th April 2011), ktlight (10th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,740 times in 21,544 posts

Quote Posted by pharoah21 (here)
    Only a few types of filters, such as reverse osmosis and distillation, can remove fluoride.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Lord Sidious (10th April 2011), Maria Stade (12th April 2011), pharoah21 (12th April 2011), Ross (10th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Generally filtered water is not safe from flouride... you have to have what is called an alumina filter to do the job.

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

healing the water solves this issue

19. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    German and Austrian scientists knew in the early 1930s that an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism) could be successfully treated by bathing patients in water containing minute amounts of fluoride. They had discovered nearly a century ago that fluoride blocked thyroid function. For the US government, long partnered with the pharmaceutical industry, to then force this same treatment on a nation of people with healthy thyroids under the lie that fluoride "prevents cavities in children," is unconscionable.
    10 most prescribed medicines in America

8. Synthroid: Millions of Americans do not produce enough thyroid hormone on their own, resulting in 66 million prescriptions of Levothyroxine sodium. It is sold under the names Synthroid, Levoxyl, Levorthroid, and others.

There is a reason why thyroid dysfunction is rampant in America.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Arc (10th April 2011), ktlight (11th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by pharoah21 (here)
    Only a few types of filters, such as reverse osmosis and distillation, can remove fluoride.
    I just ordered a Berkey water filter, with extra flouride filters. I don't want to promote any brand - There are other similar products, and/or methods to remove flouride from your water, which I encourage folks to explore.

My goal is two-fold - I want to remove the flouride from my municipal water. But also, if any type of disaster happens, this particular water filter is actually qualified to sterilize water, so I can go out to the retention pond in back of my subdivision and turn it to drinkable water (not all water purifiers will do this, so be sure to check!). Of course, the filter cartridge has a limited life, but, it would get me through a prolonged crisis period. And, again meanwhile I can remove my tap water flouride as well!

Also, I recently bought a few different types of flouride-free toothpaste from my local health food store to try them out. The first one I tried is Xyliwhite, and so far I like it! I am planning to use the rest of my flouride filled colgate/crest/etc toothpaste as a general household cleaner (it does do sinks/tubs/floors pretty well, and removes odors and bacteria! I just don't want it in contact with my mouth anymore)

Finally, I think we should all get involved in demanding that our municipal water plants stop putting the flouride in. I recently saw a video (might have been from an Avalon thread) about folks in Colorado doing just that. They simply took action in their local town. It really inspired me, and I am going to investigate how to do this in my own town.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

Calz (11th April 2011), ktlight (11th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011), NancyV (10th April 2011), pharoah21 (12th April 2011), ThePythonicCow (11th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread